I super super super Love you...

Af fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 23

193 7 0
Af fanyi__

Chapter 23 The Twenty-Third Kiss

    There was an uproar at the banquet.

    What does it mean to be in the way of imperial law? What does it mean to want to sever the relationship? The light and fluttering sentence contains but has a profound meaning, and at this moment, the relationship between the Xie and Fu families is like a "crash" sound like torn paper. .

    At this moment, Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing were completely dumbfounded and frightened.

    With that little bit of luck, when he saw the chill flowing from Xie Meng's eyes, a chill ran up his spine, and he felt mixed feelings in his heart.

    How can it be? Back when Xie Meng asked to marry Omega from the Fu family, if he took a step back, he should be Fu Hanguang who was well-versed in the upper class circles, but how could it be Fu Hanjian who was taciturn, not good at speaking, and couldn't please others?

    It would have been fine if they hadn't admitted to marrying as a surrogate before, but what they admitted to have done offended Xie Meng completely.

    And Fu Hanguang's face was pale and pale, like a slap in the face.

    If Xie Meng never liked him, wouldn't it appear that he is being self-indulgent? Spreading rumors like a peacock with its tail spread, he was most ashamed and indignant because he had just spouted rumors in high society circles just an hour ago.

    Looking at it now, he looks like a clown jumping around for people to laugh at!

    "Sister-in-law, this is a bit harsh." Fu Hanning, who was standing in the center of the vortex, saw his parents' sense of loss and anxiety, and didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He took a step forward and said with a high attitude: "This matter After all, it’s a happy ending, you got your wish and married Fu Hanjian, it’s just that there was something wrong in the middle.”

    In the upper-class circles, they all have their own fixed small circles, and she can be regarded as a relatively open one.

    She is outgoing, reckless and domineering, a character that is not easy to mess with, and no one dares to boss her around, so she is a little more arrogant and rebellious when she speaks.

    Xie Meng's tone was light, but the chill in his voice became more serious: "Really?"

    Like that bastard Xie You, who didn't even call out "brother", how could he have some respect for Yan Yan?

    The whole audience was sweating for the fledgling female Alpha.

    The one who dares to speak to the female devil in the entertainment industry like this is probably not pulling the tiger's hair? court death.

    Who in the entire business world doesn't know that Xie Meng has always acted swiftly and resolutely, without threats, and will not take soft and hard things.

    She entered the company at the age of eighteen and started from the bottom. She graduated from the Department of Economics and Management of the Imperial School at the age of twenty-two and directly served as the CEO of ASA Entertainment. The market value of entertainment has doubled several times.

    In addition, the industries she is involved in include real estate, finance, new energy, new technology, food, clothing, etc., and she holds shares in many companies. Anyone who talks to her has to weigh it.

    I thought this Fu Hanning should be a female alpha who is well-educated, knowledgeable, knowledgeable about advances and retreats, and etiquette.

    When she heard her light and light words, she seemed to look down on Fu Hanjian, she didn't mean to treat him as an older brother, and she even seemed to rely on her in-laws to not take Xie Meng seriously.

    The guests around were a little more interested in watching a good show.

    Lin Hanmo didn't interrupt this time.

    Even the media reporters were sensible and did not dare to speak out, for fear of offending Xie Meng, but the cameras kept pressing the shutter.

    Fu Xuan was terribly frightened by Fu Hanning's few words, but before Zhuanyuan's words were spoken, Fu Hanning took the initiative.

    Hearing Xie Meng's tone that was floating in the air and never landed, his heart seemed to be covered with frost, he pulled Fu Hanning over and walked behind him, and said in a low voice: "Han Ning! How did you talk?!"

    Fu Hanning frowned Dissatisfied, I don't understand why Fu Xuan is so jealous of Xie Meng, and why Fu Hanguang is so timid when he is married to a top wealthy family. He shakes off his hand and looks straight at Xie Meng. He glances at Fu Han beside her and says: "Furthermore, Fu Hanjian doesn't care too much. We live a peaceful and beautiful life with you, so why hold on to the past."

    Xie Meng raised his eyebrows, but smiled silently.

    No one knows what she is thinking.

    "Fu Hanjian," Fu Hanning saw that Fu Hanjian was always like a wooden stake, his mouth was sewn shut, and he hated iron for being weak without saying a word. A little bit of displeasure flashed in his eyes, and he said with some responsibility: "You just said something."

    "Why did you talk to your brother?!" Fu Xuan's temples thumped, he took a breath and reprimanded, he blocked her behind and said to Xie Meng and Fu Han, laughing at what he said "When she is in a hurry, it's just this stinky problem. Don't take it to heart."

    Fu Hanjian pondered for a while, and said lightly: "Yes."

    Just when Fu Xuan wanted to let Fu Hanjian calm down the matter, he knew that he was meek and obedient and never Fu Hanjian, who disobeyed him, said in a low voice: "We take it to heart, all of them."

    All two syllables are emphasized, as if they contain everything that was there before.

    Media reporter: "!!!"

    Fu Xuan, Ruan Qing, Fu Hanning and Fu Hanjian either frowned or choked.

    "To bully Yanyan is to bully me," Xie Meng raised his eyebrows, feeling that the kitten beside him seemed to be showing sharp and soft claws, feeling unexpectedly happy, and meaningfully glanced at the Fu family and said lightly: "Of course I will one by one Keep it in my heart..."

    As for the following words, he didn't say anything, but he seemed to have said everything, leaving everyone on the scene to speculate.

    "Yanyan, let's go." She didn't want to say any more, turned around and walked outside the Fu's mansion.

    Facing countless gazes of astonishment, envy, or anger, Fu Han followed Alpha and left step by step.

    He smelled the faint smell of sake by his side and looked at Alpha's sharp side face, holding her hand even tighter, but he felt more relieved step by step.

    When he was bullied when he was a child, he always hoped that there would be a hero to protect him. He used to think that Fu Xuan would become the hero he admired like other people's fathers, but in childhood, youth, and adulthood, Fu Xuan always ignored him.

    There has never been anyone like Alpha, whose words are full of protection.

    It was like being drenched in rain for a long time in a night of lightning, thunder and rain, his body temperature gradually lost year after year, and he was so cold that his body was so cold.

    But the alpha who passed by not only gave him an umbrella, but also gave him a home, which warmed his disappointment in this world a little bit, and let him suddenly know another splendid scene of this world.

    The unrivaled hero I looked forward to in my youth seems to have come.

    Fu Xuan walked up quickly, trying to stop people to ease the matter.

    Unexpectedly, when Lin Hanmo and other reporters saw this, they were afraid that the world would not be chaotic and blocked him. One question was more acute than the other, as if they were going to bury him.

    "Mr. Fu, how did the situation come about at that time, is it convenient to disclose?"

    "Is Fu Hanguang involved in this matter, and what kind of promotion did he make in it?"

    "Is your daughter Fu Hanning sure that she is studying on other planets? " I heard that she was just dawdling in a few pheasant universities, may I ask if it is true."

    "Mr. Fu, why did you think Mr. Xie was asking to marry Fu Hanguang at that time?"

    "..." The

    audience left after Xie Meng There was a lot of discussion at that moment.

    "Mr. Xie means to draw a clear line with the Fu family."

    "False, and even moved to the table, don't you intend to play with Mr. Xie? Do you think Xie Meng is casually squeezed and rounded?" "

    "Hey, Fu Han saw how miserable he was in Fu's house before, you don't know, but now that Mr. Xie is on the tip of his heart, I'm afraid this old man won't want to give face in the future."

    "I didn't hear that, thank you What do you always say? It’s her who bullied Fu Hanjian, how many times have you met to provoke Xie, can you still be okay?”

    “But it’s okay, isn’t the Fu family still relying on the Xia family?”

    “…”

    At night, there is a trending search on social media #贵门联盟比婚从结#, and several media outlets finished their drafts and released the content directly after the Fu family banquet. There is never a lack of enthusiasm for discussions on the top wealthy families on the Internet, and the trend of Internet public opinion is from oolong Marrying into the Fu family was wrong, and from feeling sorry for Fu Hanjian to criticizing the Fu family.

    This banquet, which was supposed to introduce Fu Hanning to many foxes in the business world, and select the right Omega for Fu Hanning, turned into a farce.

    Even as the relationship between the Fu family and the Xie family became colder, the status of the Fu family became very delicate in the upper class.

    All-around netizens even pulled out the bad things that Fu Hanjian had encountered since he was a child, and directly labeled Fu Xuan as a "scumbag". Fu Hanguang, who was active in the public eye, seems to have been dropped from the altar. From being envied by countless people to marry into a wealthy family, he has become a "vicious brother" that everyone shouts and beats.

    [UISI, I've never seen such an outrageous thing. ]

    [The class representative sent the whole story of the incident: Han Bao lost his mother when he was two years old, his scumbag father turned around and married Ruan Qing into the house, younger brothers and sisters were born one after another, without panting at all, and encountered family suppression of PUA since childhood, just happened to be Xie Meng at the banquet I fell in love with Fu Hanjian at first sight, but I didn't know that the scumbag father didn't think of the marriageable Fu Hanjian, but only thought of Fu Hanguang who was two years younger. The marriage contract was agreed, but it's a pity that Fu Hanguang climbed up the big tree of the Xia family and wanted to reject the marriage contract , and then married Fu Hanjian. ]

    [The process is bizarre and tortuous, which shows the sinister intentions of this family, and all members are wicked]

    [The class representative attaches Fu Hanguang's seven deadly sins: ① Going back on promises and letting his elder brother take the blame for his marriage; Fake liver cancer to cheat money, parents PUA Fu Hanjian donated liver; ④ bullying Fu Hanjian since childhood, not limited to throwing his keys, burning textbooks and other pranks; Chao didn't say a word about his brother; ⑦After getting married, he still coveted his sister-in-law! ]

    [The cold is really angry! In the past, I only knew that Han Bao was obedient and good-looking! Thanks to Han Bao who left with Mr. Xie at the banquet, otherwise the blood pressure would be high again! It's me, TM will never forgive me for killing me in this life! 】

    【High blood pressure! ]

    [This family doesn't regret doing this! I only regret that I was exposed for doing so! 】

    【Oolong is oolong, I only hope that Han Bao, Mr. Xie and Meimei, Fu Zha, get out of here, and don't bother Han Bao anymore! ]

    [No wonder every time I look at the Fu family, I feel greasy, and my whole body is covered with a layer of shamelessness! ]

    [I can't figure it out, why did the Xia family take a fancy to Fu Hanguang, who is so crooked and vulgar? Miss Xia Jialiu is blind and has eye cancer, right? ]

    [Vicious younger brother x playful young lady, perfect match]

    [The heartbroken fool Fu Hanning, who obviously did nothing but did everything! IQ is a good thing, but it's a pity that she doesn't have it]

    [How sweet the Sweet Dream CP is, how cruel this NMB news is! I'm pissed off I'm pissed off! I want to send blades to the Fu family! RNM! ]

    [Han Bao stands up! Never look back at those bird people! ]

    [There is so much rubbish in the upper class, it can be recycled]

    [New marriage escape skill: let my brother marry her instead]

    ["Reality Marriage Literature" Fu Hanjian's wonderful and vicious family]

    [What? The Fu family is on fire! Hehe, I wish you bankruptcy as soon as possible]

    […]

    Even though Fu Xuan pretended nothing happened and insisted on completing the banquet, the guests who invited him looked at them with a different look, and the banquet dispersed before ten o'clock. Fu Hanguang had long since been too lazy to show embarrassment, so he fled away without waiting for Xia Yu.

    On the way, he saw the overwhelming abuse on the Internet, and when he read the phrase "a crooked melon, a date, and a vulgar fan like Fu Hanguang", he completely broke his defenses, his face turned green with anger, and he turned his phone towards him. Throwing it on the car window glass, it hit the car window with a "bang" and bounced back, hitting his forehead hard.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed like crazy, "See you Fu Han! Xie Meng! You just wait for me!!"

    And the situation in the Fu family villa is not much better.     Fu Xuan's face was solemn and angry, and he slapped Fu Hanning on the face, and shouted harshly: "What nonsense are you talking

    about!? Offended Xie Meng! Do you know how much damage it will cause!"

After several rounds, many of the Fu family's partners are related to Xie Meng.

    "Dad!" Fu Hanning covered his hot and painful face, turned his eyes away and said indifferently: "What are you afraid of? Didn't Brother Hanguang marry Xia Yu, there is Xia's family without Xie's family! You are afraid of Xie Meng, but I am not! "

    Ruan Qing saw that Fu Xuan's eyes were sharp and seemed about to raise his hand to hit someone again, so he hurriedly protected Fu Hanning behind him, and said angrily, "Speak less! I don't think it's enough to lose face today!"

    "Mom." Fu Hanning pressed the tip of his tongue against his mouth, becoming more and more dissatisfied , I don't know what they are worried about, frowning like looking at two fools.

    With Fu Hanguang and Xia Yu around, what are you afraid of Xie Meng doing?

    "What do you know?!" Fu Xuan was so angry with her attitude that his face turned blue, and he reprimanded sullenly, wishing to whip him up, thinking that this daughter was like a fool who didn't know the heights of the sky and the earth, as if she was spoiled: "Xia No matter how Yu is the sixth miss of the Xia family, she is only the sixth miss, and it is impossible for her to become the person in charge of the Xia family! In the mall, she has no say at all!"

    "Xie Meng is different, Xie Meng was originally from ASA Entertainment The person in power, the right to speak in the mall is no different from the person in charge of the Xia family! She even dared to kick Xie Pei out of the house, do you think she will let us go if she knows how we treat Fu Han!?"

    Ruan Qing was stunned.

    She had never thought about this in the past, and she even looked down upon Xie Meng somewhat, thinking that the Xie family was no match for the Xia family, and that Fu Hanguang's marriage to Xia Yu was the best choice, how could she know there were so many twists and turns.

    "Then..." Fu Hanning is not an idiot after all, she was woken up suddenly, and faintly realized that the matter seemed to be more serious than she imagined, but she didn't believe that Xie Meng would dare to do anything to them, let alone Fu Hanguang would stand by and sneer, snorted He said: "So what? Could it be that Fu Hanjian really made Xie Meng fool around?"

    Ruan Qing had a splitting headache, but everything happened and there was no better way to do so, so she could only comfort Fu Xuan and said, "Yes, you also know that Fu Han has always been soft-hearted when he saw this child since he was a child. Ink is angry, so it's hard to talk, when he calms down, and when he talks, the matter will be over."

    "Splashing ink?" Fu Xuan was comforted by the first two sentences, his eyebrows stretched slightly, and he heard the frown behind him. The word "Chuan" changed instantly.

    Ruan Qing bit the bullet and explained: "The cold light wasn't intentional either, the situation was special at that time..."

    "You're trying to piss me off, aren't you!" Fu Xuan growled.

    Ruan Qing was yelled at by a sharp and angry voice, and she swallowed her words to defend herself. Where has she ever seen a husband who was so angry, "I..."

    Fu Han blushed: "I see Han married Xie Meng is from Xie Meng! Han Guang is from Xia's family, isn't this just provoking two families to fight? Our Fu family is caught in the middle, and the two ends are not human!"

    "Then what should we do?" Ruan Qing wanted to say something, but I feel that talking about it at this time will only annoy Fu Xuan more and more.

    Fu Xuan closed his eyes, opened them and glanced at Fu Hanning who was silent and frowning, took a breath and said, "In a few days, Han Ning and I will go to Xie's house...to apologize."

    Ruan Qing seemed to hear some joke Yes, but now I can't even laugh anymore.

    Apologize? Apologizing to that worthless loser? What's the difference between that and asking her to die.

    Fu Hanning's eyes changed, and he held his breath in his chest, as if he was about to be burned to death by an apology in a few days.

    They said they were attending a dinner party, but Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian didn't eat.

    After coming out of the Fu family mansion, Fu Hanjian sat in the car and looked out the window, the shadowy trees slowly pushed back, and he was like a bird that really flew out of the cage, flapping its wings and keeping away. , really broke away from that place full of countless bad memories.

    When he was far away from Fu's house, he turned his head to look at Alpha and slowly asked, "Why did you do that?"

    Even if it's for him to vent your anger, there's no need to do this.

    After all, Xie Meng is considered a half-public figure, so the secrets of such a wealthy family are not good for her.

    "For our Yanyan..." Xie Meng stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his waist, pinched his nose, looked down at his deer-like eyes, and said slowly, "I will never be bullied again."

    "... Bullying?" Fu Han was puzzled.

    Although he is indeed easily bullied by Fu Hanguang.

    "Believe it or not, when they see you, they will see you like a mouse and a cat. They will never boss you around again, and they may even try to get your forgiveness..."

    "Impossible."

    "Maybe."

    Fu Han See skeptical.

    After all, it was hard to imagine that those people would ask him to forgive.

    But soon he diverted his attention because of his hungry stomach, and Fu Zhixin suggested: "Why don't I take you to the street behind my alma mater for dinner. I haven't been there for a long time. There is a teppanyaki restaurant there The food is very delicious..."

    "But it's not very hygienic," Xie Meng rarely went to the roadside stalls and small shops to eat, and felt that those places were dirty and not clean enough, and the food would cause diarrhea, so he said, "How about , I’d better go home and let the cook do it.”     “Go, go, I haven’t been there since I married you, I really like the smell of that place.” Fu Hanjian pulled her suit hem coquettishly, Wrinkling his nose, he said, "Besides, their fried food is really delicious!"     Xie Meng's throat was itchy, and he wanted to see Omega's school, full of curiosity about Omega's past life.     She couldn't bear to refuse Omega, and replied: "Okay."     It was very late when I arrived at the food stall on the street behind the Imperial School. It was a narrow shop with only six tables, but the shop was clean and there were two The clerk is responsible for collecting money and ordering food.

    Fu Hanjian skillfully selected some vegetables and meat and put them in the basket, and ordered to add four more bowls of rice.

    Xie Meng was sitting in the shop, and wanted to tell Omega that she would eat when she got home, it was obvious that he was so elated, his kindness could not be quenched for a while.

    The teppanyaki pilaf was ready in no time.

    Vegetables and meat are finely chopped and mixed with rice. The rice is wrapped in soy sauce and smells fragrant. It can be seen that it has been fried and steaming.

    Xie Meng didn't want to eat it at first, but watching Fu Hanjian took a spoon and ate half of it in a short while.

    She took a sip and felt as if... well done.

    After taking another bite, she felt that it was quite fragrant.

    Omega doesn't seem to be against eating vegetables in barbecue rice, and seems to like to eat them stir-fried.

    "I want to drink." Fu Hanjian looked at Xie Meng with a spoon in his hand, and asked obediently with a smile, "Can I?"

    "Give me a reason."

    "I'm happy, can I?"

    Xie Meng thought for a while, "Yes .”

    However, she wasn’t going to let him drink much.

    Unexpectedly, seeing Fu Han waving at the clerk, he happily said: "I want Erguotou three liang."

    Xie Meng's pupils stared slightly: "??"

    Three liang... Erguotou? Is Omega so drinkable?

    The author has something to say:

    count the casualties: Fu Xuan, Ruan Qing, Fu Hanning, Fu Hanguang.

    Count the evacuated personnel: Xie Meng, Fu Hanjian, Xia Yu, Lin Hanmo, etc.

    Author: Don't be too happy! Because... there are more happy,

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

223K 4.2K 19
When Tobias gets a dare to ask his best friend, Tris, on a date, what will he do? And how will Tris take it? Modern day au. Sequel now on this too! (...
4.4K 130 9
Law is out on a search to find the perfect wife/queen since he has to get married, and he doesn't have much time to decide. He goes to the ryugu king...
4.1K 167 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...
12.3K 437 88
Wen Jing is dead. When Wen Jing was reborn as a 20-year-old dandy, she discovered that she was actually the cannon fodder for the interstellar ABO sa...