I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 22

184 5 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 22 The Twenty-Second Kiss

    "Apologize?"

    Fu Hanguang squinted at the necklace on his neck, smelled the faint smell of sake, moved his gaze slightly down his neck, and saw a faint strawberry mark, and suddenly believed some rumors from the outside world Gossip, but the mood became more irritable and unhappy, and there was a bit of resentment when looking at Fu Hanjian.

    Now seeing that the stubbornness in his eyes is less cowardly and more sharp, I can't help but find it funny.

    He knew Fu Han too well, he was cowardly and gentle, and he didn't dare to express his grievances. How could the well-behaved rabbit really jump up and bite the fox's tail? It's just that after following Xie Meng for a long time, he learned to bluff.

    He took a step forward, poked his shoulders hard with his fingers, raised his head and said contemptuously, "You deserve it too?" The

    back of his shoulders hurt so badly that Fu Hanjian felt suffocated in his chest for a moment, as subconsciously as before. He tried to dodge and escape, but he firmly remembered every word Alpha said, and his loose fist clenched a little more.

    Alpha said: Don't be bullied.

    Alpha also said: She will always stand by his side.

    "Apologize!" He stared at the arrogant Fu Hanguang with tenacious eyes, held his breath and took a step forward, without any intention of shrinking back.

    Fu Hanguang was stunned by his sharp eyes for a moment, and quickly realized that what was in front of him was nothing but something that he could still squeeze and round.

    He smiled coldly, said "Oh", and said in a word: "No, so what?"

    Fu Hanjian clenched his fists and stared at him without saying a word.

    "I don't know what you want? What can you do?" Fu Hanguang hugged his chest as if he had heard a joke, and said in disdain: "Could it be possible that Xie Meng dared to tear himself apart with the Xia family? Could it be that you think she How dare you offend the Xia family just because of you?"

    This reason was enough for Fu Hanjian to obediently keep his mouth shut.

    Fu Hanjian bit his thin lips tightly, and he couldn't answer a word of aggressive words.

    During the few days when Xie Meng faked his death, he had a rough contact with the projects of the ASA Entertainment Group, and he knew that the relationship here was intricate, and breaking up with the Xia family was not a good choice.

    Fu Hanguang saw that he dared to be angry but did not dare to speak up, and he was in a very happy mood. With a light snort, he turned and walked out of the bathroom, feeling that Fu Hanjian was still as easy to bully as ever.

    He was not even worried that Fu Hanjian would go out and tell others, after all, no one would pay attention to him, and no one would believe him.

    Just when he raised his hand to unscrew the locked door, he heard "Fu Hanguang" coldly called from behind, and subconsciously turned his head to see the pouring toilet water splashing towards him.

    Unable to dodge in time, half a bucket of water poured him a chill.

    The styling was at the ME styling center that I queued up to make an appointment earlier. I did the styling for a full three hours from 9:00 in the morning. The clothes on my body cost a lot of money, just to avoid being compared, but at this moment, there is no difference from head to toe. .

    He couldn't believe it and stared at Fu Han who threw the bucket aside, the wet and sticky feeling made him extremely uncomfortable, his fists were clenched tightly, and a dangerous and irritable voice came out of his lips: "Fu, Han ,See!"

    Seeing that his chest trembled slightly, Fu Han didn't know how to put the hand that threw the bucket away. He couldn't even believe that he really imitated Alpha and threw the bucket at Fu Hanguang. Pulled back.

    "You dirty my clothes, I dirty yours, it's fair." He forced himself to calm down, breathing tightly, imitating the sharp eyes of Alpha when he faced Lin Peipei and others last time, making himself look Keep calm!

    Alpha did teach him a lot.

    He is not a poor student, on the contrary, he understands by analogy, draws inferences from one instance, and has always been smart.

    It's not that he can't learn to resist, he can only compromise, he just knows that resisting is useless, but Alpha told him that resisting is useful.

    "Are you looking for death?!" Fu Han blushed, took two steps forward, grabbed the hand sanitizer on the sink and walked towards him aggressively.

    Seeing his heart pounding, Fu Han paused and said: "Do you dare to tear yourself apart with me and Xie Meng? The Xia family is not alone in looking at you and marrying the Fu family! The Xia family wants to marry Xie Meng." Get involved!"

    These words hit Fu Hanguang's seven inches like a sharp stab, making him stop in his footsteps, how could he know that Fu Hanguang would actually join him in the army.

    He held the hand sanitizer bottle tightly, pretending to be calm and said: "Xia Yu and I are not married!"

    "Then believe it or not, as long as I go out and say that you bully me, Xie Meng will definitely not let you go." Fu Hanjian said so, but he had no idea.

    This is the first time he has been categorical in so many years as an obedient card, pretending to be a tiger, and bullying others.

    Fu Hanguang gritted his teeth and stared at him, and saw the necklace and hickey on his neck, remembering that Xie Meng had been pampering Fu Hanjian like crazy during this time, but he felt a little bit of faith.

    "So, apology." Fu Hanjian's expression was cold and his eyes were indifferent, and he tried his best to imitate the appearance of Alpha when he drove Lin Peipei away a few days ago.

    But the slightly curled fingers revealed his nervousness and anxiety, and he was not so optimistic about the result, but he was stubborn enough to expect an apology.

    Like a long, long time ago,

    they destroyed his dolls,

    they burned his textbooks and test papers as a prank,

    they used paint to graffiti on the clean walls in his bedroom, and

    when they made mistakes, they blamed him and threw away his bedroom keys Into the sewer...

    Because of being alone, lonely and uneasy, fear is like countless grasping hands constantly grasping towards compromise.

    He didn't expect them to apologize, because the bad guys could never be expected to wake up, so he wanted them to apologize.

    "..." Fu Hanguang was stunned by his cold and stern eyes for a moment, but it was more uncomfortable for him to apologize to Fu Han than to kill him. Apologizing is also fine! I can talk to Xie Meng by the way, just talk about your third year in high school, how many men you caught, how many men you fucked..."

    "Go ahead and talk about it," Fu Han saw the chill creeping up his spine, With five fingers curled up tightly, she stared at him and said, "You can try and see who she believes." The

    third year of high school was always the most difficult thing for him to tell about, like a bloody wound. .

    Xie Meng sent Liang Chi to prison and gradually healed, and his fear and anxiety gradually decreased. In fact, he rarely thought of that nightmare woman, but at this moment Fu Hanguang directly tore open, revealing the carrion inside.

    But he can't back down even if he is forced into a corner by Fu Hanguang.

    Fu Hanguang suddenly lost his mind, seeing that he looked confident, as if he was favored and proud, he was holding a breath in his chest as if he was going to burn him to death.

    The matter was out of his expectation and control, and Fu Han, who was left to his control, was not threatened by him at all, and no matter what he did, he would not be able to please him, so he felt a little cold all over, "We'll see!

    " Turn around and want to leave.

    "Apologize." Fu Hanjian sighed secretly, knowing that Fu Hanjian would not dare to act rashly, but he was unwilling to let it go.

    "..." Fu Hanguang clenched his fists, paused for a while, and walked outside as if he hadn't heard that sentence.

    He didn't believe that Fu Hanjian could seriously ruin the relationship between Xia's family and Xie's family just because he didn't apologize?

    Fu Hanjian really wouldn't.

    But Xie Meng will.

    Xie Meng chatted with industry giants in the small garden, and during the chat and laughter, he finally finalized a few preliminary cooperation intentions. During the period, when passing by the table where Omega guests were chatting, he seemed to hear "Fu Han sees a substitute marriage" and "Xie Meng" I used to like words like Fu Hanguang', which made her step back a few steps and stop, pricking up her ears to listen to a few more words, the more she listened, the more she frowned.

    "I've already said it. It was Fu Hanguang that Mr. Xie took a fancy to at the beginning, and he pursued him desperately to marry Fu Hanguang."

    "Fu Hanguang was not happy, so I let Fu Hanguang make up for it."

    "You guys say, Fu Hanguang Don't Han Jian be regarded as Fu Hanguang's substitute?"

    "It's hard to say, didn't Mr. Xie grab the love necklace at the auction last time? He was snatching it from Fu Hanguang at that time."

    "No, I guess Fu Hanguang should die. "

    "You want to put it this way, after Fu Hanguang got married, everything Mr. Xie did seems to be specially made for Fu Hanguang."

    Like Fu Hanguang? What kind of person with no taste would like such a kitsch and fancy Omega?

    Furthermore, Xie Meng didn't see any cute things about Fu Hanguang, so how could he beg for nothing to marry Fu Hanguang.

    If you like it, you also like an Omega like Fu Hanjian who is crazy about her aesthetics.

    "Good guy, Mr. Xie won't still love Fu Hanguang, right? This has become a secret of a wealthy family.

    " It is said that Fu Hanguang had trouble with his family at that time, falsely claiming that he had liver cancer, and their family even went to school to force Fu Hanjian to go to the hospital to donate his liver... The commotion made the dormitory run wild, and it was only later that Fu Hanguang found out that he was cheating for pocket money. His parents'."

    "What is this? Fu Hanguang and I are alumni of the same grade in elementary school. Do you know? Fu Hanguang didn't know which rich lady he offended, so guess what? His parents asked Fu Hanjian to apologize, saying that his brother should take care of him. Good brother."

    "Then it's normal to get married, and I don't see Fu Hanjian as a son at all."

    "Hey, focus on A and despise O, haven't you seen that Fu Xuan sent his two sons to climb high branches? "

    "..."

    Xie Meng's fist hardened, and she completely threw away the goodwill she had towards the Fu family, leaving only strong disgust and anger.

    She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then raised her feet to follow the direction where Omega left, feeling a chill all over her body.

    No wonder Omega is used to swallowing his anger, co-authoring TM really doesn't hurt his mother or love him, and he has been bullied a lot!

    She didn't see Fu Hanjian, but she saw Fu Hanguang dripping from the men's toilet, looking like a drowned chicken, and she didn't know which warrior dared to provoke the Xia family.

    Xie Meng sneered, crossed her chest and gloated, feeling that she deserved it.

    After two seconds, her smile disappeared completely.

    Fu Hanjian came out of the bathroom, his body was stained with spots of ink, and there were still traces of treatment on his face.

    This made her guess what was going on inside in an instant. She walked over in three steps and two steps, pulled Omega's hands and looked up and down, full of distress, wishing to pour Fu Hanguang's ink on her body again before giving up. Did Fu Hanguang bully him?"

    Fu Han was a little flustered when he saw the solemn Alpha walking over as soon as he went out, like a child who ran out to play in the mud and came home.

    The sticky ink stained the dark red clothes in lumps and lumps. He hadn't figured out how to explain it to Alpha, but he heard Alpha reveal the truth.

    He froze for a moment, feeling that Alpha seemed to trust him and understand him better than he imagined.

    "No, I bullied you back." He held his head up like a student who received a certificate to claim credit, grinned, his brows flickered a little, "I'm good!"

    Seeing his vivid smile, Xie Meng didn't look aggrieved at all. , looking pale, nodded his nose and boasted: "Excellent."

    This shows that the education last time for a long time is still useful.

    It's great, but no matter how powerful it is, the dirty dress must be replaced.

    Xie Meng took off his coat and put it on him. Fortunately, when he was choosing clothes for Omega, he chose two clothes, and when he discarded one, he just wore the other, so he took Omega out of the Fu's mansion in a hurry and changed. clothes back to the party.

    The protagonist of this banquet, Fu Hanning, came late, so it was just the beginning of the banquet.

    She has indeed inherited Ruan Qing's eyebrows very well. She has fair skin and the proportions of her figure are just right, but her appearance is a bit too pretty. She is obviously an Alpha, but she lacks a bit of Alpha's heroic spirit. It's just that the protagonist of the banquet has a faint smile all over her body. The smell of wine, I don't know where I came back from after drinking.

    With the opening of the banquet, more than a dozen authoritative media were specially invited to carry cameras and prepare for interview questions.

    It's not just to let Fu Hanning officially enter this circle, but the Fu family has married two Omegas one after another, their status has been rising steadily, and they can't wait to show their status to the world, so as to enhance their prestige in the upper class.

    Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing led Fu Hanning in the center of the small garden, holding a microphone to introduce to many celebrities, almost hyping the hype.

    "Han Ning went out to study abroad in the early years, and he made us worry a lot. This time, when he came back from the study tour, he told me very kindly, saying that he saw that my temples were gray and I was old, and I needed her to go home for help." Fu Xuan said emotionally He shook his head, quite relieved, "I'm relieved, I have such a daughter, what more can I ask for." There

    was a burst of laughter around.

    "Then Mr. Fu, why would Fu Hanning be your husband? What are the married Fu Hanjian and Fu Hanguang?" A

    discordant voice rang out from the media area.

    The questioner was Lin Hanmo, a well-known and well-known reporter in the media circle, who asked tricky questions.

    Fu Xuan paused, laughed and said, "Of course it's my precious son."

    "Since they are all precious sons, why did you hear that Mr. Xie was going to marry Fu Hanguang back then? Why did you cheat into marrying Fu Han?" See you?"

    Lin Hanmo was afraid that the world would not be chaotic, so he naturally didn't ask this casually, who would have just heard that Fu Hanguang himself came to the banquet and admitted to marrying him as a surrogate, so today's news is not just coming.

    He even thought about the title.

    Xie Meng raised her eyebrows, looking playfully at the father-in-law who was being questioned while holding the microphone.

    At this moment, she didn't intend to say anything.

    Fu Han suffocated when he heard the words, and his hand holding Alpha tightened, biting his lip, not knowing what to do.

    say what? Do you want to tell her that he is just a substitute sent over?

    Fu Hanguang, who came out of the villa after changing clothes, just heard this question, and suddenly felt that the rumor had reached his doorstep.

    But this is not a spark that is burning brightly outside, but a prairie fire in this area of ​​the house.

    Fu Hanguang was terribly irritable, he glanced several times but failed to see Xia Yu, and was in a terrible mood.

    Fu Xuan, who was holding the microphone, didn't know that the question that had passed long ago was brought up again. With a glance, he saw that Xie Meng was looking at him with a half-smile, with a faint light in his eyes, as if he wanted an explanation to keep him from getting off the stage. the meaning of.

    "Is there any suspicion of favoritism and deceit?" Lin Hanmo was aggressive.

    "Where is one favoring one over another? Xie is always the first-class son-in-law in the industry. We were too happy, but Han Guang really didn't like Xie Meng at the time, but the wedding was about to start, and we had no choice but to let Fu Han marry I'll give it to Xie Meng." Ruan Qing smiled at Yan Yan, and responded with kindness.

    Most of the words are helpless and innocent, and they look very wronged.

    It's as if they were the ones who were cheated.

    It was too late for Fu Xuan to stop, looking at Ruan Qing, his face became livid.

    Xie Meng did not have any dissatisfaction when he married Fu Hanjian at the beginning, and the matter was kept secret for a long time, but if it was revealed blatantly, wouldn't it be a direct admission of fraud? !

    "That means, the Fu family has really changed their positions." Lin Hanmo bluntly exposed the appearance.

    The audience was in an uproar.

    Fu Hanjian wished he could find a hole in the ground, and could almost predict how other people would look at him.

    Just like many years ago, when he was hurt, he had to be coerced by gossip, sympathy was like quenching poison, and compassion was like a soft thorn.

    But what about Alpha? How will they re-evaluate their relationship? She might rethink who she really likes?

    He sneaked a look at Xie Meng, but saw that the corners of her lips were slightly curled up, and there were traces of coldness and gloating in her eyes, as if she had nothing to do with herself.

    He didn't understand, it was already at this time, why Alpha didn't have any mood swings at all.

    He didn't even ask her a question.

    "Yanyan." Xie Meng's thin lips parted slightly, but she didn't look at him.

    Fu Han saw an "um" sound in his throat, and held her hand to withdraw.

    "Come with me." Xie Meng said softly.

    Fu Hanjian looked at

    a blank face: "??"

    Seeing that the tip of his nose was slightly sore, Fu Han tightened his grip on her arm again, "Yeah."

    It's fine to go anywhere, just don't stay here and listen to these gossips.

    Facing the reporter's nonsense, Fu Xuan's temples twitched, and he frowned and said, "No comment."

    "In that case, I would like to ask Mr. Fu Hanguang if this matter is true?" Lin Hanmo chased after him fiercely, and turned the conversation directly to the other party involved.

    How did Fu Hanguang know that he would be mentioned in front of the screen, and now he thinks very highly of himself as the sixth wife of the Xia family, and said in a nonchalant way with his chest in his arms: "At the beginning, Mr. Xie asked for a marriage, and he did, but my love Xia Yu, there is really no way to marry Xie Meng. I know she liked me very much at that time, but I can only let her down."

    Now that the matter is a foregone conclusion, and he is the sixth wife of the Xia family, what are you afraid of?

    Lin Hanmo suddenly nodded, but didn't say much, but looked at Xie Meng who was not far away, and asked, "What do you think of Mr. Xie as the victim?"

    Xie Meng raised his eyebrows, and said with a half-smile: "The victim is not Dare to be, after all, I fell in love with Yanyan at first sight at the banquet, and he was the only one not to marry."

    Dai Xi told her about this, it is said that it was an Omega she saw at a small banquet, and after returning, she expressed her love to her brothers up.

    Seeing that his Adam's apple rolled down, Fu Han looked at her in astonishment.

    ... fell in love with him at first sight? This...how is this possible.

    Alpha should have built the ladder so that he could step down easily.

    The audience was in an uproar and was at a loss.

    "What's the situation? Mr. Xie was going to marry Fu Hanjian in the first place?"

    "I didn't hear Mr. Xie admit it personally, but he said that he fell in love with Fu Hanjian at first sight."

    "Hey, don't you guys think about the wedding of the century that Mr. Xie held back then?" , The momentum is huge."

    "The two of you, you and I, don't look like you married the wrong person?"

    "..."

    Fu Hanguang seemed to be poured from the top of his head with a basin of cold water, and the chill came up from the bottom of his feet, and his ears were buzzing. It kept ringing.

    At the banquet, did Xie Meng see Fu Han, whom Xie Meng fell in love with at first sight? How can this be?

    Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing were dumbfounded.

    His face looked like he had been slapped, he was not a human being inside and out, and Xie Meng was completely offended by what he said inside and outside.

    "It's just that I didn't expect that my journey of marrying an Omega would be so difficult." Xie Meng raised her eyebrows, a bit of sarcasm flashed in her eyes, glanced at Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing, and said lightly: "I'm afraid my father-in-law and mother-in-law only noticed that I want to marry you." The Omega who married the Fu family, the first consideration was not Yan Yan, but Fu Hanguang... This is surprising, and besides... I never thought that Yan Yan would suffer so much before marrying me."

    A light "so much suffering" The pronunciation is a bit heavier than others.

    She was quite sorry, and felt a little colder, staring at Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing and jokingly said: "If it wasn't for the imperial laws and social morality, I would have wanted to take Yan Yan away and just sever ties with you." .”

    Cut off the relationship? No.

    Is there anything else in this world that you used to love and ignore me, but now I want you to be so happy that you can't get high, but she wants them to do nothing through this relationship, let them see, and be ignored by them How excellent Omega is, how worthy of liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 130 9
Law is out on a search to find the perfect wife/queen since he has to get married, and he doesn't have much time to decide. He goes to the ryugu king...
18.6K 695 69
Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". Until she later met her boss Hor...
8.1K 297 38
Born in the royal family, the gentle and handsome little prince Jianchun is the love of all interstellar dreams. There are many suitors, but no one b...
25.3K 935 84
1-"Rescue the High and Cold Student God Who Suicide" Nervous sports student x high-cold paranoid male academic bully 2 - "After the blackened hero is...