I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 18

227 9 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 18 The Eighteenth Kiss

    This kiss was sweet and soft, neither hasty nor impatient, like a frog boiled in warm water.

    Xie Meng gently kissed back, pinching the back of his head step by step, from tenderness to fiery, can feel the complex emotions conveyed by Omega, like the sky where the dark clouds have dispersed, become vigorous and sunny, and you can even peep from inside some joy.

    But thinking of ignoring Omega before, she clasped his shoulders and changed positions, trapping him between the cabinet and the square inch between her hands, deepening the kiss.

    Seeing that Fu Han was shackled, he gradually couldn't stand the dominance of Alpha, and his breath was robbed little by little.

    After an unknown amount of time, Fu Han saw that his lips were red and swollen from the kiss, and he put his hands on Alpha's chest to push back, his eyes were misty and he opened his eyes, looking at Alpha's eyes and cheeks were terribly red, his chest was surging like a tide. To overflow, the eyes flickered and said: "I want...to get your mark."

    There is no fever, no lie.

    He just circled this idea in his mind, purely, without any thought.

    Xie Meng didn't say a word, she lowered her eyes and kissed his rosy thin lips again, pinching the hem of his sweater with her fingers and pulling it upwards.

    This caused Fu Han to raise his hand obediently to help her take off the sweater after being confused for a moment, and then she slowly unbuttoned three shirt buttons for Omega, one by one, Omega in her arms trembled slightly, as if very nervous .

    "I... I'll come..." Fu Han saw that her cheeks were blushing due to her slow speed, and he stretched out his hand to do it himself.

    Xie Meng saw that he was nervous and anxious, and his breathing was out of control, so he raised his eyebrows and let out a "hmm", and his fingers simply slid down and clasped his waist and kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose tip, eyes, etc. gently, like a dragon. Like a treasure.

    Fu Han couldn't help seeing how tickled she was kissing him, so he finally unbuttoned and pulled his shirt to reveal the glands in the back of his neck.

    At this moment, Alpha was about to hold his face and kissed her lips again, and hurriedly raised his hand to cover her lips. Seeing the desire and dissatisfaction in her eyes, thinking that he could reject her, she plucked up her courage and pouted. She said : "Don't kiss, my mouth hurts so much."

    Xie Meng was amused, and her eyes moved down to his wet lips, knowing that it was too much, she raised her eyebrows and asked: "Then am I still indifferent?"

    " You..." Seeing that Fu Han was caught off guard by the question, the roots of his ears turned red, he hurriedly dodged her scorching eyes, bit his lip and pulled off his shirt to reveal the back of his neck, urging, "Bite me."

    "I Indifferent?" Xie Meng put his arms around his waist and approached the gland on the back of his neck, but he was not in a hurry to mark it.

    Fu Han saw some warm breath sprayed on the back of his neck, itching, and the hand around his waist was tightly bound. It seemed that he would not give up if he didn't answer. He hesitated for a while, and his voice was like a mosquito: "Not cold. "

    Xie Meng was close enough to hear clearly, lowered his head and bit the white gland directly, biting through the Omega's gland and releasing the pheromone again.

    Marking during the non-febrile period will cause more pain than during the febrile period, but certain alpha pheromones can soothe Omega.

    "Hmm." Seeing that he was caught off guard by the bite, Fu Han subconsciously grabbed Alpha's back and scratched at her suit. His breathing became heavy in an instant, and pain rushed into every nerve. The tip of his nose lingered with a strong smell of sake, like a pain reliever. Medicine soothes his nerves.

    Afterwards, the smell of alcohol infiltrated the glands, causing his whole body to flow like electricity, hugging Alpha tightly.

    The temporary marking lasted three minutes.

    Seeing that his consciousness seemed to be on a long journey, Fu Han lay limply in alpha's arms, drowsy, and his breathing gradually became calm.

    Xie Meng sent him into the bathroom bathtub, put hot water again, put the changed clothes on the shelf, and saw that he was still dizzy and wanted to take off his coat.

    Between husband and wife, it shouldn't be a big deal for an alpha to undress an Omega.

    "You go out," Fu Han saw that he was sitting barefoot in the bathtub, and when he saw Alpha reaching out to take off the hem of his sweater, he quickly grabbed his hand, pushed her hand and said shyly, "I'll do it myself, you go out..."

    Thank you Meng thought it was funny, she didn't know why he was so shy, she lowered her head and kissed his forehead and said, "Well, I'll wait for you to eat outside."

    "Yes." Fu Hanjian nodded obediently.

    Xie Meng left the bathroom and closed the door by the way.

    When I left the bedroom, I saw cleaners cleaning the floor. The high-tech tools cleaned it quickly, and the sofa had already been moved, so it was empty at the moment.

    However, the ASA staff handled the matter neatly and with high efficiency. Jinxiu had already ordered the new sofa during the lunch break, but it could only be done when he went down, so he had to report the relevant work to Xie Meng first.

    Jinxiu reminded: "Mr. Xie, the day after tomorrow is my wife's younger sister Fu Hanning who returned from studying in other planets. The Fu family specially organized a reception banquet and invited many celebrities. If you guessed right, Mr. Fu should be paving the way for Fu Hanning " Do

    you want to go with Madam?" "The

    invitation was handed over two days ago, but the internal affairs of the ASA Entertainment Group are complicated, so it is not an important matter.

    " Why don't you go? "Xie Meng flipped through the financial statements, looked up at Jin Xiu casually, and said with a half-smile, "You said that my father-in-law invited many celebrities to pave the way for Fu Hanning, so if you don't go, you're sorry for his hard work. "

    She has heard of Fu Hanning a little bit. According to reports, she is Fu Hanjian's half-sister. She is an S-level Alpha who has studied abroad on several planets. However, considering Fu Hanjian's character, she can vaguely guess that the Fu family is interested in her. His attitude, I'm afraid he bullied Omega less, so what kind of accident could this be for Fu Hanning. When

    Jinxiu saw her smile, he knew that the boss definitely had no good intentions. Secretly

    , he sweated for the Fu family first.

    Fifteen minutes later, Fu Hanjian came out of the bedroom after taking a shower wearing a white sweater and jeans.

    Xie Meng heard the door opening and raised his eyes to look at him. He saw that he was steaming all over his body, his face was as rosy and shiny as a freshly peeled egg shell, and his lips were more colorful than usual. The white sweater was simple in style. It fits perfectly on Omega.

    Like an immature college student who just entered school.

    At this time, Xie Meng's heart was filled with a different kind of sweetness.

    Not only is Omega wrapped in her pheromones, but she is also wearing her clothes, which made the corners of her lips rise slightly.

    Even though Jinxiu is a BETA, Kemei is almost engraved into his DNA. When he sees this pure, charming and ignorant male Omega, he can't help but praise him.

    At the same time, he also saw that the sweater belonged to Mr. Xie, and he felt like a sugar cracker lying flat on the ground and letting dog food fall from the sky, completely numb.

    This...is completely the rhythm of pampering Omega to heaven.

    Seeing that Fu Han tugged at the hem of the hoodie, it was the first time he was wearing alpha clothes, and he didn't expect that there were outsiders standing in the president's office, so he asked terribly awkwardly, "Isn't it good-looking?"

    "It's good-looking." Xie Meng replied sincerely.

    "It's really pretty!" Jinxiu flattered him.

    Fu Hanjian breathed a sigh of relief, saw the lunch box on the desk, and saw that the clock on the wall was almost one o'clock, knowing that Alpha should be waiting for him, hurriedly walked over and asked with a smile: "Dinner? "

    Xie Meng said indifferently: "Yeah."

    "Mr. Xie, I'm going out first." Jinxiu watched carefully, how dare he be a light bulb to delay the world of two people.

    She bowed to Xie Meng, turned around and walked outside, and closed the door when she left.

    Because the coffee table and sofa were destroyed, there were only two leather chairs separated by a spacious desk in the president's office.

    But Xie Meng didn't want to be so far away from Fu Hanjian, so when Omega came to pick up the food box, he stood up and clasped his waist and directly lifted him to the edge of the desk in front of him to sit down.

    "Sit here."

    "Huh?" Fu Han saw the shaking of the lunch box in front of his eyes, and sat down on the table before he could react. He always felt that this seemed inappropriate, and he struggled to get up and sit opposite her: "This is Your desk, isn't it good..." "It's right here," Alpha     propped

    his hands on his sides, staring at him with burning eyes, "I said it."

Vegetables compromised, nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

    Sitting on Alpha's desk, it seemed a little... sweet.

    Seeing his answer, Xie Meng sat down and opened the lunch box to eat slowly.

    "This is delicious, this is also delicious..." After Fu Hanjian opened the lunch box, he put some vegetables for Alpha as usual, but this time his smile was brighter than before.

    Because he was sitting at his desk, the vegetables were easily stuffed into Alpha's bowl.

    But his little cunning was still seen through by Alpha, and Alpha clasped his hands and raised his eyes to stare straight at him, reminding him to eat vegetables word by word.

    For some unknown reason, he took the hand she was holding, and moved the vegetable to her lips. As if he hadn't heard what Alpha said, he swore, "You eat this...it's delicious."

    Really . Yes, I really don't want to eat vegetables.

    After seeing the Omega's feeding action, Xie Meng insisted on slack in his eyes, took a breath and said solemnly: "Eat well."

    "This is really delicious, you can eat another one." Fu Hanjian In order to eat less vegetables, Not wanting to waste food and fight again, he tugged on the sleeve of the hand clasping his right wrist, with a hint of coquettishness in his voice.

    Xie Meng saw that his eyes were full of hope and longing, as if rejecting him would be heinous.

    Especially when she realized that this was the first time Omega acted like a baby with her, she couldn't help but take off half of the grip on his wrist, and her heart was so soft.

    Vegetables, what is the difference between eating this time and eating next time?

    Or... just indulge once.

    "Try it." Fu Hanjian noticed that her attitude was softening, and hurriedly handed the vegetables to her lips, and his smile grew stronger.

    It's rare for Xie Meng to see him so happy, the corners of her eyes and brows were stained with sunshine, she opened her mouth to eat the piece of vegetable, and Omega's face was full of joy, her heart seemed to be smeared with honey, thinking to herself, let's forget it this time, It's okay to eat less vegetables at a meal.

    Also, this is the first time an Omega feeds her.

    Seeing that Fu Han brought some vegetables to Xie Meng, Xie Meng was afraid that he would not be full, so he had to give him the meat from the lunch box.

    This time I came and went, I ate very happily.

    After the two finished their meal.

    Fu Hanjian stayed obediently in the president's office to study the script, sketched out the lines that needed to be recited, took a notebook to record the main plot, wrote biographies of the characters, and got busy. And Xie Meng held a meeting with several departments about the second-tier actress Wu Man's decision to terminate the contract.

    Not so much a meeting.

    Rather, it was a straight-forward ultimatum.

    Wu Man has been in ASA Entertainment for three years. The resources are given one by one according to the system. Her qualifications are average and her acting skills are good. It is considered luck to be promoted as a second-tier actress by acting as a vicious female supporting role. This time it was the rival company ET Entertainment who offered an olive branch, and it was determined to give up.

    Xie Meng is clean and tidy in handling this kind of matter, knocking the mountain to shake the tiger when it should be knocked on the mountain.

    "According to the terms of the legal department's inspection, Ms. Wu has a liquidated damages of 80 million yuan. After the compensation is completed, you will no longer be an employee of ASA." Xie Meng wrote lightly: "In addition, ASA will replace all the scenes that are accepted by you."

    Wu Man His face turned green and pale for a while, and Xie Meng couldn't pry Xie Meng's mouth to discuss liquidated damages. He had to hand over the bank card he had prepared earlier to the Minister of Legal Affairs, and walked away from ASA Entertainment angrily.

    Earlier, ET Entertainment hooked up with her, and they stabbed her psychological defense.

    She has been holding that she has never had a heroine work, the role of Wannian female supporting role, and has repeatedly stated that if she goes to ET Entertainment, she will arrange a female lead drama for her.

    There have always been too many resources in the entertainment industry.

    For a company like ASA Entertainment, the resources are naturally inclined, and there is no sign of cultivating her into a top artist. It is better to go out and fight than to waste it, but the 80 million is indeed all she has worked for for many years. The family is rich, but she is willing to try instead of playing the heroine to start a new career.

    Who in the circle has no ambition? Everyone wants to be popular overnight and forever.

    Wu Man's departure spread widely in the company.

    There are still some artists in ASA Entertainment who are ready to make a move. When they heard that the 80 million liquidated damages instantly withered, how could they dare to ask the company to terminate the contract.

    Xie Meng held a few more meetings.

    At five o'clock in the afternoon, I took a group of executives passing by the trainee training room. I saw Fu Hanjian waving at her from a distance. Before she could respond, seven or eight Omega came out of the dance classroom, both men and women. Surrounding Fu Hanjian, the few people laughed and said something, eager to pull Fu Hanjian into the dance classroom.

    A few trainees dragged Fu Hanjian to the dance classroom, and couldn't help laughing because it was an Omega.

    "Come on, come on, let's get acquainted."

    "It doesn't matter if you don't know how to dance, just watch us dance..."

    "It's okay, just sit on the side and watch."

    "..."

    " No need, I won't go." Seeing that the smile on Fu Han's face gradually shattered, he became panicked a little bit, struggling with his limbs.

    His body seemed to be pulled by more than a dozen hands and touched through the sweater, which made his nerves so tense that he seemed to be about to collapse in the next moment. In his field of vision were the smiling faces of young Omega, To him, it was like a nightmare, with demons raging.

    Demonic whispers sounded in my ears again, and the nightmare from long ago kept ringing.

    "Why are you so cheap?"

    "I heard that you only need 500 yuan a night to sleep."

    "What's so noble about being so unclean..."

    "Aren't you disgusting yourself?"

    "..."

    There was something in that voice Obscenities, demeaning him, as if he was really unclean.

    "I'm not...I'm not...don't come here..." Fu Han was almost suffocated by the fear when he saw Tui Yang holding those hands, but there was no exit around him. No chance.

    He squatted on the ground with his head in his arms, buried his head in his knees, his breathing was a little stagnant, and his whole body was trembling.

    The broken ribs on his body were in pain, his face was pale, cold sweat was dripping on his forehead, and the sense of helplessness almost swallowed him up.

    He doesn't want to be here.

    He doesn't want to stay here.

    "What are you doing?" A deep and familiar voice rang out.

    There was silence in the air, and the hands that touched her body dispersed.

    The next moment, one hand passed through his knee, and the other supported his waist. He smelled the familiar smell of sake in fear and quickly relaxed.

    He heard alpha's deep and magnetic voice say: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Fu Hanjian flinched, found the river bank like floating duckweed, slowly opened those red eyes, looked Seeing Alpha's worried face, his heart finally fell steadily, and he leaned against her arms, his eyes went dark and he passed out completely.

    "Yanyan? Yanyan!" Xie Meng panicked, picked up Fu Han and glanced at the trainees who were scattered and silent, seeing that she didn't have time to stop and deal with these people, then turned around three steps and two steps towards the outside of the dance classroom Go, make arrangements calmly while walking: "Jin repairs the car, contact the First Imperial Hospital, emergency department."

    Xie Mengchu thought it was the trainees playing with Fu Hanjian, but he heard Fu Hanjian resisted fiercely, exclaiming "I don't want" and "Don't do this" in a low voice, the voice contained helplessness, and there was a slight cry , faintly felt that something was wrong and hurried into the dance classroom.

    How did he know that Omega was surrounded by several trainees, and he curled up and fell to the ground, as if he was terrified.

    ...the situation seems to be wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.2K 19
When Tobias gets a dare to ask his best friend, Tris, on a date, what will he do? And how will Tris take it? Modern day au. Sequel now on this too! (...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.9K 63 5
Novel Summary Question: How do you feel about being an alpha? Answer: Probably, I can conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do so. Before Song Yi t...
4.4K 130 9
Law is out on a search to find the perfect wife/queen since he has to get married, and he doesn't have much time to decide. He goes to the ryugu king...