God of War (Book 1) Male Read...

By DEMGSC1920

Your 26 years old, you thought of yourself as a normal guy, but you had anger issues, your skin is literal di... More

Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Stronger Together Part 1
Stronger Together Part 2
Stronger Together Part 3
Fight or Flight Part 2
Book 1 Trailer
Fight or Flight Part 3
Quick Vote
Livewire Part 1
Livewire Part 2
Livewire Part 3
How Does She Do It Part 1
How Does She Do It Part 2
How Does She Do It Part 3
Red Faced Part 1
Red Faced Part 2
Final Trailer Book 1
Red Faced Part 3
Human For A Day Part 1
Human For A Day Part 2
Human For A Day Part 3
Trip With The Dead Part 1

Fight or Flight Part 1

1.6K 47 7
By DEMGSC1920

(Starts music)

9:18

The alarm rung off pretty loudly until Y/N completely smashed it. He groans and slowly gets up from bed... he was very tired. He wasn't only wearing boxers as he was now on his feet... stretching his muscles. His body was completely healed from what happened last night, well... it healed before going to sleep, as he walks to his kitchen annoyed. Now it shows Y/N making breakfast and news on.

Reporter #1: It is a new day here in National City. To start it, is what happened yesterday at night.

Y/N was doing an omelette and by the side pancakes, as he looks to the TV. Screen shows a view of National City from a satellite... or all California. He saw how the lights of the city blinked for a split second.

Reporter #1: It was stated to be a 5.8 earthquake though for a split second, so it was considered to be a shockwave, caused in a warehouse in the 78th. The warehouse has been found destroyed and unrepairable. More info is shared with Camilla.

Y/N sighs and returns to cook as he flipped the omelette.

(Ends at 0:59)

Camilla: Thank you. In a shocker of
a news item today. Cat Grant, CEO of Catco Media, is reporting that Supergirl and Superman are in fact related.

Y/N was flipping the omelette when he heard that... if fell on his head as he looked back... he was shocked what he read.

Supergirl and Superman are cousins!

Y/N leaned back to the counter as he sighs... this was a bit on him... but the cousins part? Oh that was all her.

Y/N: Shouldn't have encouraged her.

Scene shows Kara finishing her muffin with Alex in front of her... she wasn't very happy.

Alex: Cousin? How did that-

Kara: Ms Grant played me, okay? She... manipulated me into saying it.

Alex: *knowing what she meant* She made you uncomfortable.

Kara: Yes! She's like... a villain. An interviewing manipulative villain.

Alex: That's ridiculous.

Kara: Well... it won't affect me in any way... right?

Alex: Ask that to Clark, he might give you a very honest opinion. Now you should watch Hank for a while, he will strangle you and throw you out, and don't get me started with Y/N, he'll probably throw a tantrum at you.

Kara: I know... I know.

Kara looks at the news pretty angrily and annoyed after seeing what Cat Grant made her too... at least what she THINKS she made her do.

Kara arrived in CatCo but she had a very annoyed face... she could hear from the other TV's that everyone was talking about the same thing, Supergirl and Superman are cousins.

Reporter: No one has been able to identify who or rather what she is.

She walked in direction to her computer with Cat's coffee and her meal too. Winn saw Kara and definitely could tell there was something wrong with her.

Winn: Ah. Interesting choice mentioning that in an interview. Isn't that a little dangerous?

Kara: *looking back* I didn't mean to. I got confused and it just popped out. *whispers* She... She tricked me. She's like a villain. She's like a super interviewing villain.

Winn: That is literally the most boring power ever.

Cat: Kerah!

Kara looks back and sighs by hearing her voice... this was going to be a big problem. She walks inside seeing her watching the news in the hundreds of TV's in her screen.

Kara: Good morning, Ms. Grant.

Cat: *smiling* It's a big day for journalism. *looks back at Kara* The Daily Planet can suck it. I scooped them.

Kara: *putting her food and coffee in the table* Yes, I... I heard. You told everyone that Supergirl and Superman are cousins. Do you think maybe she might've kind of wanted that on the down low?

Cat: Bulletproof.

Kara: Uh. Are you asking me if I'm bullet...

Cat: Bulletproof Coffee. It's made from unsalted
grass-fed butter with an extract of coconut oil that improves brain energy. I will need a cup of it every hour. Crappy coffee has toxins in it that will rob me of my creativity and my vigor. I'm going to need both... *drops a bag in her trash can* if I am going to write a kick-ass expose on Supergirl.

Kara: *bit shocked* You're writing it? *stuttering* Yourself?

Cat: I'm a writer. It's like riding a bike, or
severe childhood trauma. You never really lose it. And I must be pretty decent at it because...

She gestures at the TV's, she made the discovery of Superman and Supergirl being cousins, so it's technically up to her for the rest. Kara chuckles after that as Cat returns to talk.

Cat: We will be publishing a special
issue of our monthly magazine, The Day After Tomorrow. It is going to make that Caitlyn Jenner Vani Fai look like a Penny Saver pullout. We need a big party to launch it. Throw something together... Uh, 1,000 guests. Rent out a museum or something.

Kara: Um...

Cat: And move Dave out there to another desk. I find his hair distracting.

Kara looked back as she gulps silently as she walks towards a guy with curly strong red hair as she gets a bit shy.

Kara: Um, Dave, I need a favor.

Dave looks bit confused and looks away shyly.

DEO

Hank: Have you lost your mind?

Hank and Supergirl were walking in the halls of the DEO though Hank was definitely not happy.

Hank: What were you thinking giving interviews?

Supergirl: I wouldn't say it was an interview exactly. It was more of a private conversation that's being published.

???: And now everyone knows your relationship.

Supergirl looks seeing Y/N leaning by a rail.

Supergirl: I blame you for this.

Y/N: Me? I never told you to go.

Supergirl: You encouraged me!

Y/N: When? *walks out of the rail* I told you that Cat wouldn't recognize you because she wouldn't expect Kara who is clumsy being Supergirl. The fact that she knows that you're Kal's cousin is on you!

Hank: And what's next? A book deal? A reality show? Keeping Up with the Kryptonians?

Y/N shook his head and walked away as Alex walks in seeing the conversation they had.

Supergirl: So, he's mad?

Alex: It's hard to tell with him. But Y/N...

Supergirl and Alex see him with his axe in his back walking to the training room.

Alex: I can tell he is... very mad.

Supergirl: Or maybe very upset.

Alex looks at her as Supergirl sighs.

Supergirl: Have both of you... talked?

Alex shook her head as Supergirl sighs.

Supergirl: Don't know if it's me but... he's been extremely... rude in a sense? Ever since the accident, he's been very solitary and... angry.

Alex: I can tell, he arrived here, he hasn't greeted anyone, hell he shrugged off a conversation... he was like "hmph" "hrn" "hmm".

Supergirl giggled a little trying to not burst laughing.

Supergirl: I think I can call him "grumbles." Heh?

Alex: I don't think he'll like it.

Supergirl: Oh yeah he won't... that's the point.

Alex: Kara... why did you take that interview?

Supergirl: At first, I did it for James.

Alex: *almost laughing* Oh my god-

Supergirl: But I also did it for me. I'm still trying to figure out what Supergirl means. Guess I just thought talking to Ms. Grant would give me some perspective.

Alex: *arms crossed* Everybody wonders who they are at some point in their lives. You're gonna figure it out, Kara. You always have.

Supergirl smiled a little, until an alarm was heard with Hank who got a but alerted.

Agent: Sir, we have a Code Grey.

Hank walks to the agent to see the situation.

Agent: It's coming from the NCH. Looks like a multiple car collision. Highway Patrol officers and medical personnel are en route. No sign of alien activity. We're clear.

Y/N walked out of the training room watching which highway it was.

Hank: Run a thermal scan to be sure. And Miss Danvers, next time you're thinking of talking to the press...

He looks back noticing she just went to the car crash... Hank got annoyed, Alex smirked after that.

Alex: She's excited. It's her first pile-up.

She looked at Y/N who had walked forward leaning to Hank, she could tell he told him something as Hank looked back at him quickly but shocked, with Y/N walking away. Alex walked to him confused.

Alex: What did he tell you?

Hank: It's a secret. Not one I can share with you.

Hank walked away bit annoyed. Supergirl flew at full speed towards where the incident was, she saw the highway and quickly flew in direction of it, she heard a scream and looked towards the flipped bus.

???: Help!

She flew towards the ground seeing a crazy cable, grabbing it and splitting it, able to shut it down.

???: Help! Somebody!

She leaped to the bus and quickly entered. She could her the grunts... it was a woman and she was the driver. She quickly moved seeing her inside, the driver was sweating... and scared.

Driver: I'm stuck.

Supergirl: It's okay, I've got you, I've got you.

She grabs the driver's hand slowly getting her off the bus as she breaks the seatbelt.

Supergirl: I got you.

She helps the driver stand up, but quickly grabs her bridal and flies through the bus, getting out with the driver. She saw paramedics and quickly flew down, putting the scared driver in the cot. The driver finally breaths normally looking at Supergirl.

Driver: Thank you.

Supergirl smiled and nodded, she looked forward and gasped as she was shot back towards the bus... moving it slightly. She lands face first and groaning, everyone started to run away as Supergirl stands up slowly seeing who it was. The responsible for the act was flying but descended, she could see he was wearing armor and the center seemed to be glowing.

Supergirl: *whispering* That's new.

She looks at the man bit confused.

Supergirl: Who are you?

Man: A ghost.

Supergirl: Gho- okay. What do you want?

The man lifted his arm as she saw energy surround it from the core.

Man: You're life.

He shot that blast, having Supergirl quickly dodges it and dashing towards him. She goes to attack him but he just grabs her by the neck, chocking her.

Man: Not as fast as I thought.

He pushes her back and shoots at her point blank towards a car... sending it back like way back. Supergirl groans during that just to look forward.

Man: I've fought your cousin, again and again and again. You're just practice compared to him.

She quickly gets up as the man shoots more blasts but she counters it her Heat Vision as she rips a door and frisbees that door towards the man at full speed. He blocks it but does get sent a bit back, he makes a barrel roll and goes to shoot back, but he fails to do so. She looks at the core blinking, the energy came from there and she slightly damaged. The only thing he can do is fly away... and that he did. Supergirl goes to follow but just as she is about to fly, she loses sight of him... like if he just... disappeared. She frowns seeing that and with that... the first part of the chapter ends.

Chapter 7 is here folks, hope you enjoyed this, vote for it and directly towards the 2nd part. And if you found something different with the dialogue, then yes, decided to change a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 9.7K 47
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥." I used to think I was normal. Not ordinary, but norm...
82.2K 3.4K 24
A portal opens up in National City's sky and something, or someone falls through. It doesn't take long to find out who the the newcomer is. How will...
308K 6.8K 23
"So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down." ~ Oliver Queen, "One Call Away" Three months afte...
112K 1.1K 57
These Imagines will be Arrowverse + DC Characters/Actors x Male Reader I don't own any of the characters