wanda x daughter one shots

By gayfortasha

one shots of wanda maximoff's daughter <3 mainly fluffy drabbles:) requests are currently closed More

you can't be sad and hungry
it's not the wall's fault
you're doing so well
messages with her
you don't mean that
i didn't mean it
a lost cause
mama wanda headcanons
just breathe, i've got you
can i get a tattoo?
butterflies in my belly
the truck driver
one hundred days clean
don't ever forget me
awfully cuddly
i believe you
i need you to not hate me
deep breaths, darling
my little beauty
inside and out
i'm right here
you're just a baby
her mutism
you can still live a good life
i don't wanna be awake
why are you doing it?
one, two, three
educate yourself
they're so annoying
it happens
too sad to sleep
all of you is beautiful
there's a butterfly
you're not overreacting
i forgot about that
it isn't scary
held and loved
doom and dread
your dirty hands
too much
i don't know what to do
so much to do
nice try, but no
more than you'll ever know
least liked
are you dissociating
never doubt that
nasty cold
you're me
safe and sound
baking powder
the bad days
you're not a machine
watercolor day
a good night's sleep
not feeling well
let mama do the worrying
...
you're exhausted
my little baby
i'm gonna take care of you
are you my miss honey
follow mama
my sweet girl
oh, precious
don't worry about talking
that's not attention seeking
i'm getting really tired of this
love is the strongest thing in the world
it wasn't just a dream
i can't sleep right now
not a normal headache
just a little longer
i fucking hate her
i hate when this happens
come home
i'm home
this was not your fault
i will protect you
just let me be mad
you're not a fun drunk
i'll always be here
no big deal
i'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you
all grown up
hug and apologize
she will always have me
what's happening?
i can't believe you
why does nobody care?
it was just a mistake
NEW STORIES
our little sick baby
my two sick girls
you defeated her
everyone is leaving
messages with her pt.2
angry all the time
is it worth it?
what was i made for
it's just coffee
y/n, do not
uncle tony said it
not an answer
cuddle time!
inability to feel

don't finish that sentence

4.7K 97 123
By gayfortasha

warnings: mentions of alcohol and vomit

age: 15

-

WANDA's POV

Compared to other moms, I'd say I have a pretty chill way of parenting.

Y/N doesn't have many rules, she's earned my trust enough that I don't feel the need to be extremely controlling or put loads of boundaries in place. She has a very good sense of right and wrong.

Hence why I let her go to a party tonight.

It's her friend Abby's birthday, and I was warned that there would likely be alcohol. But even the fact that Y/N told me that truthfully means I felt able to let her go still. Sometimes she's more sensible than me.

I don't have a huge problem with her drinking, she's tried a few things here and there with me in a safe environment, and I'm sure her auntie Nat has snuck in a few sips of wine for her behind my back. If she decides to have a glass of vodka or two tonight, then I won't be angry, despite her only being fifteen years old. She knows her body and her limits.

If she has a massive hangover tomorrow, then she'll learn on her own how much is too much.

There's only one matter of concern right now, the party was supposed to end at midnight, it's currently three in the morning and I am fuming.

Not necessarily because I'm mad at Y/N for not being home on time, but just because I'm worried. She was at a party with over one hundred other teenagers. I'm allowing her to have the teenage life I never got to experience but coming home later than expected is taking advantage of the freedom I provide her. I know she knows that.

Even worse is that she isn't answering her phone, I must've left fifty voicemails and texts.

Just as I'm about to ring her again, I suddenly hear a loud thump from outside my apartment door.

Only one guess as to who that is.

Not to any surprise at all, the first thing I see when I open the door is Y/N laying down on the floor, talking to herself about something to do with Taylor Swift.

Finally, she notices me towering over her.

"Oh my god, heyyy," she slurs drunkenly, not making any move to get up. I hope she isn't waking up the neighbors.

"What time do you call this, young lady?!" is the first thing I ask, but I try not to make it sound too harsh.

"You tell me," she backchats, attempting to pull herself up with the help of the radiator, but of course fails miserably.

"Wow. Your first time getting completely wasted. You loving it?" I ask teasingly, knowing she's gonna have a pounding headache all day tomorrow.

Y/N completely ignores my question and stumbles her way standing.

"Woah, your breath stinks!" I exclaim, the all too well known stench of tequila coming from her semi-open mouth.

"Well excuse me but yours doesn't exactly smell minty fresh either," she sasses back, grabbing onto me so she doesn't fall over on our way back into the apartment.

"Baby, we should really get you to bed and-"

"I'm gonna be sick!"

I'm cut off when she runs off to the closest bathroom, which just so happens to be mine, and throws her head over the toilet bowl to start gagging.

"Oh dear," I sigh, jogging after her and kneeling down behind her. She instantly grabs my hand and places it on her back, signaling that she wants me to rub it to calm her down. Of course I start on that straight away, as well as putting her hair in a low ponytail with a hair tie that was on my wrist. "Hon, you didn't take food from anyone you don't know, did you?" I ask worriedly, just to assure myself that it isn't anything more serious than a drunken situation.

Unable to speak, she shakes her head just as she throws up again.

"Alright, baby. It's alright," I reassure her, I know how much being sick scares her. Hopefully she's too drunk to even comprehend what's happening, a weird thing to wish for, I know.

Once we know for definite that she's done, I gently pull her up off the floor and bring her into her room.

Y/N instantly tries to crawl onto her bed for sleep, but I know she won't be happy in the morning if I don't change her clothes for her now.

"Hold on, missy. Let's get you into something comfier before you hit the hay," I tell her and she flips me off in return. "What was that for?"

"You're being mean," she pouts, lifting up her other hand so that now she's flipping me off with both.

"Y/N, stop doing that," I order somewhat sternly and she reluctantly puts her hands down. "Thank you. Here's a some shorts and a tank top," I say and throw the items of clothing onto her bed.

"Nooo, I want joggers and my hoodie."

"It's far too warm for a hoodie, love. You'll overheat."

"Will not."

In protest, Y/N folds her arms over her chest in a huff.

"Fine," I sigh, not wanting to have an argument whilst she's drunk. I grab the first hoodie I see and chuck it at her head, leaving her hair a mess when it slips off.

"No, not that one. The other one, the oversized grey one," she demands.

"What's wrong with this one?" I question, gesturing to the one I just gave her.

"It's not right. You don't get it, mom. Some hoodies don't hoodie the way other hoodies hoodie. Get it right."

Of course. Because that makes total sense.

"Then why do you have all these other hoodies if you only want to wear that one?"

"Backup options!"

Sometimes I can't believe I was the one who raised this child.

"Hey, mama?" she suddenly says after putting the 'correct' hoodie on.

"Hm?"

"I'm gay."

"I know that."

Y/N technically hasn't come out to me yet, but she really isn't subtle. I mean, anytime a hot actress comes on TV, her eyes widen and she's practically drooling. Don't even get me started on the sex scenes with said actresses, Y/N always excuses herself to her room after watching them.

So really, it wasn't very hard to figure it out.

"You what?!" she yells. "How?!"

"We'll talk about that another time. You need to go to sleep."

"Okay but you know I've also got a girlfriend, right?"

She is so gonna hate herself for outing herself so much tonight.

"I did not know that," I reply in a monotone way, getting annoyed with the fact she won't simply go to sleep. I wanna sleep, too.

"Her name's Delilah," she continues with a slurred voice, standing up to mess around with some bits on her desk. "We had some suuuuuper hardcore gay se-"

"I'm begging you, don't finish that sentence," I cut her off and lead her back to bed.

Great, so as well as me having to take care of my hungover teenager tomorrow, we're also going to be having an important talk.

"Do you need anything else before I leave?" I ask whilst tucking her up.

"Ooo, we should go and get McDonald's right now."

"No."

-

I HATE THIS SO MUCH ITS SO SHORT BUT I HAD TO UPDATE

anyhow, in england it isnt lizzie's birthday for another hour, but i'm going to sleep soooo

happy birthday lizzie!!🤍

look at her lil smile🥹 shes so cute i can't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
22.3K 307 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
134K 2.9K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
146K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]