All The Kings Men

By viahenley

King Silas and Queen Thea had wed for 5 years with no children. Rumors spread throughout the kingdom that Que... More

King' thoughts Chapter 1
Queen's Thoughts Chapter 2
Kings Thoughts Chapter 3
Queens Thoughts Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 6 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 7 Kings thoughts
Chapter 8 Queens thoughts
Chapter 9 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 10 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 11 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 12 Hannahs Thoughts
Chapter 13 Queens Tboughts
Chapter 14 Fionas Thoughts
Chapter 15 kings Thoughts
Chapter 16 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 17 Hannahs Thoughts
Chapter 18 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 19 Fionas Thoughts
Chapter 20 Kings thoughts
Chapter 21 Rosemary's Thoughts
Chapter 22 Mother Queens Thoughts
Chapter 23 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 24 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 25 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 26 Hannahs Thoughts
Chapter 27 Fionas Thoughts
Chapter 28 Rosemary's Thoughts
Chapter 29 Jasmine's Thoughts
Chapter 30 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 31 Felix's Thoughts
Chapter 32 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 33 Jasmine's Thoughts
Chapter 34 Fiona's Thoughts
Chapter 35 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 36 Hannahs thoughts
Chapter 37 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 38 Rosemarys Thoughts
Chapter 39 Peters Thoughts
Chapter 40 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 41 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 42 williams thoughts
Chapter 43 Hannahs Thoughts
Chapter 44 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 45 Lucy's Thoughts
Chapter 47 Kings Thoughts
Chapter 48 Jade's Thoughts
Chapter 49 Rosemary's Thoughts
Chapter 50 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 51 Fiona's Thoughts
Chapter 52 kings Thoughts
Chapter 53 Edmunds Thoughts
Chapter 54 Jasmines Thoughts
Chapter 55 Rosemary's Thoughts
Chapter 56 Queens Thoughts
Chapter 57 Felix's Thoughts.
Chapter 58 Hannahs Thoughts
Chapter 59 Kings Thoughts
Note from Author

Chapter 46 Fionas Thoughts

83 7 0
By viahenley

Cradling my son in my arms I glanced down to his peaceful face. His bright red hair was soft and smelled of his bath soaps. I couldn't believe how much he had changed in looks in just a few short weeks. He looked so much like Silas. No one could prepare me for how much I would love this innocent baby.

Surprisingly I was actually very grateful for our fresh start. That he would never know the truth of his biological history. I did not want him to be ashamed of me and I did not want to hinder the ruler he will become by family drama. Although every part of me ached to leave the only home I'd ever felt safe in and return to a kingdom where I endured so much unhappiness...I would do what I had to for my son. To make it our home. To make it a kingdom he will be safe and happy in. A kingdom he will be a great ruler in.

This little face...no matter how much others wouldn't believe it truly had melted some of my heart. He made me want to let go of everything that has happened. My little Prince made me for once in my life have hope for a better future.

"I promise from now on to be the mother you deserve." I kissed his face.

I handed him to the wet nurse and watched as she carried him off to the nursery. Glancing to the clock I had just a few hours to bribe my guard to let me out a few minutes before midnight.

A knock at the door told me my help was right on time. Delilah entered carrying a few gowns and blankets. I smiled seeing my target. Rodger. One of my brothers men who had been apart of the kings guard only a few months. I knew he didn't know all the rumors about me and I also knew he was a sucker for some big tits. He wouldn't be able to resist mine and Delilah's.

"Good evening." Delilah smiled at me. I had discovered her fascination for women a long time ago. We have exchanged comforts from time to time and we both benefited from it. She was all too eager to help me again.

"Hello." I said spritzing some perfume on my chest. "Are you ready to help get me out of this cage."

"I will always free you my Queen." She said seductively.

"Oh my dear. You have no idea how much I appreciate you." I said leaning in and kissing her. She moaned underneath my lips. "Let's get my key out in here and ruffle his feathers?"

She nodded and I kissed her again before marching to my door and yanked it open. Rodger stood immediately looking caught off guard. "Queen Fiona. You know you are to remain in your room.."

"Oh yes of course." I said brushing my hair over my shoulder. My red curls fell perfectly. "I actually am in need of your assistance in my room. You see there is a spider in the corner and both I and my maid are too afraid to get it out..could you please ?"

Rodger puffed out his chest in a manly way and chuckled. "I don't see why not."

He ushered in the room and I closed the door. Crossing the room he looked in every corner. "Well it's gone now ladies no need to fret."

"Our hero." Delilah smiled.

"Yeah he's definitely so brave. Just look at that armor on him." I said as we both moved closer to him.

"Yes I practically can see his muscles just patruding out. You must lift heavy." She purred.

"Well...of course I must maintain myself to protect the king." Rodger looked at us flexing.

Reaching forward I rubbed his arm. "Oh feel how hard he is Delilah."

"Mmm yes so hard and...big." Delilah felt his other arm.

"I really have to get back out to the hallway." Rodger eyed us.

"Oh everyone is enjoying Christmas. I assure you you aren't missing anything out there." I smiled. "But in here...in here you have a lot of opportunity to miss."

Rodger looked back forth between the two of us. "Opportunities?"

"Mhmm." I said taking his hand. "Let me show you." Leading him to the bed he slowly sat down. "Did i mention how handsome you are ?"

"No." His voice was almost horse.

"And how many maids have been just swooning over you." I went on.

"Maids ?" Rodger repeated.

"Mhm." Delilah chimed in. "We sit down there alone in our beds and talk about all the kings men...and your name is on the lips of all the ladies."

"Me?" Rodger gulped.

"Yes...they begged me to get you alone." Delilah smirked. She ran over and opened the secret passage to my room. 10 maids poured in. "They all want you."

I backed away slowly to allow for the other maids to join him on the bed. They ripped at his clothes and theirs. They all stood over one another naked and kissing one another. A few of the maids rubbed their breasts in his face and others played with one another's bodies. Rodger fell for my plan flawlessly. He melted into the bed and allowed the maids to take turns sucking on his dick. I waited until the moans grew load enough the door could not be heard and Rodger was well distracted by a blonde maid jumping up and down on his length. Slipping out the door I closed it behind me making my escape.

It was only minutes until midnight. I had to hurry and be sure not to be seen.

I was almost to the picture I need to access the secret hallway when I was yanked from steps. Someone held me against the wall and placed their hand over my mouth.Fear faded from my eyes as I met those of the one person besides my brother I've ever had eyes for. The king of the dark mountains.

He looked just as handsome as when he did as a young teen. Slowly he removed his hand from my mouth. "Does your bother keep you locked up?"

I laughed. "I'm afraid I deserve to be."

"I could not leave here without seeing you my dark angel." His voice was deep and husky.

My green eyes met his dark ones and my heart fluttered. He was at one time the only one I wanted. My father new it and denied our marriage simply to cause me even more heart ache. Truthfully I think my father knew their kingdom was stronger then ours and was jealous. I think he thought he could some how defeat them and take their resources and land.

"I do not have much time." Sadness filled my voice. I wanted nothing more then to stand here and stare into his eyes. I wanted to relieve our youth. I wanted a redo. But I knew none of that was possible and I must be a responsible mother and ruler now.

"Time always seems to be stolen from us." He sighed.

"You have a wife and a child now." I replied.

"She is only a means to an end." He shook his head. "She will never be you."

"I have a son now." My voice chocked up.

"And that is why I have took the risk to see you." I wondered how he knew I would be here. Was he just lurking waiting to see me? "There is so much about the world that has been personally hidden from us. But Mother Nature always has a way to reset itself. "

"I heard you want the ancient scrolls." I said.

"Yes...it's all happening again." He glanced around. "Things we have not seen in centuries...creatures emerging from their slumber...humans born with gifts the church would call demonic. I know your brother isn't protecting you. I know he's sending you back to the foreign land of Tarsus. I've heard rumors of danger there."

"I don't understand." I shook my head.
We both held out breathe and tried our best to stay hidden as we heard footsteps coming down the hall. "I can't be seen." I whispered. "I have to go."

"I will find you again. I always do." Cassius stated. "And I will protect you from the craziness I am speaking of. I know you don't understand but you will."

He leaned in and kissed me so passionately I thought I might faint front lightheadedness. Opening my eyes to an empty hallway I sighed. How did he disappear so quickly ? What on earth was he going on about? Was he really going to come after me ? He had always said I would be his wife someday but I don't see how that's possible now. Was he losing his mind?

"Fiona ! What are you doing ?!" Roses loud whisper yanked me out of my thoughts. "Get in here!" She and Thea were huddled behind the secret door. "Are you trying to get caught ?!"

I hurried and jumped in with them. Rose closed the door behind her leaving us all to stare at one another in a damp dark hallway.

"Who was that?" Rose asked.

"The king of the dark mountains." Thea replied for her. "A better question would be what are you doing kissing him?"

My head was still spinning from the strange interaction that my usual snarky demeanor wasn't available. "We..love each other. My father forbid our marriage...we've been kept away from each other since we were Rose's age."

Both women looked at me as if they had seen a ghost. It was probably one of the first times I had been so vulnerable and honest with both of them.
We all stood in silence for a few minutes. I could tell both of them were glancing at me worried for my unnatural behavior.

"Are you sick ?" Thea asked me.

"Can you just tell me what you were so serious about earlier it's freezing back here." I huffed.

"We can't tell you we have to show you." Rose replied.

"Lead the way." I stated annoyed.

Following them both down the hallway I watched as the room up ahead had lights flickering. We used to play back here as children but I never remember the fireplace actually being used. Was this so we didn't freeze to death? As I rounded the corner I felt as if the wind had been pulled from lungs. My head began to swirl and my heart I knew would burst from my chest at any minute. Sweat dripped down my palms and I didn't know if I was going to throw up or faint... or both.

Sitting on an old couch just feet away from me...was my dead brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.5K 38
The transition from The Princess Royal to the Duchess of Kent and Strathearn marks a new chapter for Charlotte and her husband, Benedict Bridgerton...
34.6K 1.6K 18
If you were to ask anyone in the ton about the Lady with a Fan, even an errand boy could give you an answer. That's the name Anastasia Bridgerton had...
1.9K 69 14
King Richard and Queen Katherine Winstanley tried for a long time to have a baby. It didn't seem as if it was going to happen and that when Richard d...
12K 829 38
A Prince. A Princess. Two Kingdoms. And a marriage arranged from birth. But what happens when the Prince's sister Katya is suddenly forced to take hi...