The Wanted{UNDER RECONSTRUCTI...

Bởi sportchic63cub

~THIS BOOK IS NOW ON HOLD AND UNDER HEAVY EDITING. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, IT CLEARLY NEEDS MORE DEVELOPI... Xem Thêm

Chapter One- Runaway
Chapter Two- It's Complicated
Chapter Three-Revelations
Chapter Four-The Past
Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it
Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)
Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)
Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love
Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side
Chapter Eleven- It's On
Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving
Chapter Thirteen- Dreams and Visions
Chapter Fourteen- Spies
Chapter Fifteen- Robert?
Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans
Chapter Seventeen- The Dreaded Moment and Close Call
Chapter Eighteen-The Warning
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- No More Damien
Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring

641 24 2
Bởi sportchic63cub

                                            CHAPTER TEN THE DREAM AND THE RING

                                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I didn't know what happened after I stopped Damien all I remember was that somehow I ended up banging the door screaming profanities at the top of my lungs. I soon got tired but I was still completely pissed I hope Damien didn't get in my mind. I started pacing the room like a mad man I didn't know what to do I needed a plan I needed to get out. I got distracted when how much my heart ached as I got closer to the window on the right of the room to the opposite side. When I get close to the window my heart ached less but when I got to the opposite side my heart ached more than ever.

That confused me but I didn't worry on that to much I couldn't keep my mind on one thing for a second. I was starting to notice that I looked around the bare empty room I found the mirror on the opposite side I found it earlier. It was also hung up onto the wall I walked over to look at myself I looked not too bad at least not yet. My eyes were getting darker and my face was slightly bruised same with my arms and legs that was bare.

I sighed I couldn't stop myself from wandering off towards the window I don't why but there was something about it. Every once in a while I found myself walking to the window there was bars on the outside so I couldn't escape through it. I soon started to get a headache ignoring it I focused on other things like what Eric and Dom were doing. Thinking about them made my heart ache but it also comforted me. The headache started to get harder and harder to ignore soon my attention was only on my headache.

'Sleep' I heard a voice in the back of my head say I shook my head as a wave of sleep wash over me I quickly recognized the voice. It was John 'You can't make me John' I answered back a wave of sleep washed over me again this time it was stronger. 'It's either sleep or death you choice' I could hear a smirk in his voice this time there was pain. I winced and grabbed my head in both my hands and stumbled over my feet. The pain was unbearable 'Stop! Stop! Stop!' I yelled back at him I heard him chuckle as I felt pain again.

I was unable to hold back a scream this time as I screamed in pain a wave of sleep quickly washed over me and I blacked out. I started to have a dream but yet it didn't seem like a dream more like a vision or something.

I was stumbling through the darkness both my hands were outstretched to my sides I felt leaves at my finger tips. I must be in the forest but I couldn't see were it was too dark I could barely make out shapes of the trees. As I kept walking straight I felt more safe I soon saw the moon shining bright in the sky as the trees cleared my view of the sky. The trees around me started to blur like they were flying pass me. Or I was flying passed them. I realized I started to run and I felt panic in the pit of my stomach like I couldn't run fast enough.

I stopped when I saw a figure in front of me I slowly walked closer the figure wasn't facing me I was able to make out the figure's shape. It was human I felt slight hope of who it could be "Eric?" my voice came out shaky like I have been crying. I felt something wet hit my cheeks I was crying I haven't noticed until I spoke. He quickly turned to face me I was able to see his face in the moon light and it was indeed Eric. He scanned the woods like he didn't see me my eyebrows came together in frustration "Eric" I called again my voice sounded like I was choking on my tears.

I stumbled towards him and his eyes quickly landed on me and took me in he looked amazed, relieved, and concerned. He pulled me into his chest and I broke into a sob his right arm was wrapped tightly around my waist and the other was drawing soothing circles on my back. 'Shh... it's okay baby' he cooed in my ear the sound of his voice made my heart melt I pulled myself closer to him afraid to let him go. I couldn't stop crying I noticed I could actually smell his mint and woodsy scent it comforted me a little. 'They're... hurting... me' I said between sobs a low growl of anger escaped him "Where are you baby you have to tell me" his voice cracked at the end.

'I don't know' I cried into his chest 'It's okay sweetheart we'll find a way' he said in a soothing tone though I heard the pain as well. I felt the dream coming to an end and I started to panic Eric started to fade away from me 'No!' I cried 'Eric get me out of here!' I cried again as slipped out his arms. He tried to catch me but he couldn't he snarled in anger and pain as he watched me disappear. Just as he lunged for me the dream ended I screamed Eric's name and I only heard an answering howl.   

                                                          ERIC'S P.O.V

I gasped awake I looked around the room searching for her but I knew she wasn't there it was always like this when I wake up. But that dream I couldn't get that dream out my head I don't think that was a real dream though. It was like I was actually talking to her I could still hear her voice in my head I got up and took a shower and changed. I walked downstairs I didn't bother getting breakfast I was too determined to find Annabel.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't see who I bumped into in front of me I growled suddenly angry. The person instantly growled back I looked up and it was Dom "Sorry" I mumbled walking passed him. My temper has been poor since I lost my Annabel I heard Dom following me "Where are you going?'' he asked though he knew the answer. I sighed and he did as well I turned to face him he almost bumped into me by my sudden move.

I studied him he might be the only person right who could explain this bound stuff he doesn't have a mate but he's an expert on mates and their bound. Dom pursed his lips before he spoke "What is it?" I guess the look on my face gave away what I was thinking. "Can I talk to you alone?" I asked him shifting my weight I was getting impatient a lot as well.

He lead the way to his office and I followed behind him after I shut the door of his office I plopped down in a chair in front of him. I thought of a way to word it but there wasn't any other way "Okay." I started "I had a dream though it wasn't really a dream, it seemed like I was really talking to Annabel." I looked down waiting for him to tell I was crazy. But Dom didn't say anything I looked up just as he started to speak.

"It's seems your bond is stronger than I thought" he pondered "All mates are able to communicate through their minds once the mating process is done. But few are able to communicate like that let alone before completing the mating process." he continued. I nodded understanding little "Did she tell you anything?" he asked "Only that their hurting her" my hands turned into fists. "The dream ended before she could tell me where she was. She doesn't even know anyway." I mumbled getting pissed that I can't find her.

Just thinking about how far away she was made my chest burn I abruptly got out the chair and walked out. There was some way of finding her from where we lost her but I need Nicholas I passed by the kitchen and into the living room. "Don't tell me your going out there again" Dom said behind me I didn't notice he was following me. "I have to there something there something I missed" I said more to myself then him.

"Can you wait tomorrow? We're going to search South this time" Dom said I had to leave quick or he'll force me. I could tell by the sound of his voice "You can go ahead I can go North today as well. That way we can check the neighboring pack's territory Thursday." I said walking out the door.

Dom had called the neighboring pack to have permission to go over and check their territory I was already outside. 'Nicholas where are you I need your help' I called to him 'Alright I'm on my way' he sounded distracted.

I strapped my shorts on my ankle then shifted in mid-air and ran to where I lost Annabel once I got there I immediately started sniffing out that scent blocker. Nicholas showed up with two other wolves  Robert and Dane with him I didn't need to ask why. Dom wanted me to have 'extra help' I called it babysitting because of my temper.

Nicholas caught on what I was doing and started to help 'I found it' he called I got to his side and so did the others. 'Can you use it to track them?' I asked him hopefully 'I don't know but I guess there's a possibility'  he answered. I'll take what I can get if it will help us find my mate I started to look around to the opposite direction of the scent blocker and where their scents disappeared.

I started to walked in that direction I sniffed around hoping to find something 'Eric what are you doing?' Robert asked. I ignored him and focused on what I was doing he then started to following me I heard Nicholas warning him. 'Don't follow me go help Nick' I said but he kept following at my flank when the wind blew past us I stopped moving.

The air was mixed different scents Annabel's, John's, and something else something off. Oh no. 'Hold your breath!' I told Robert I followed where the scents came from. We ended up leaving Nicholas and Dane a mile behind. We ended up at a rock on a side of a wide river I studied the river it was like four or three feet wide they couldn't jump across. If they swam we're screwed because their scent will be long gone for a another mile or so. Fuck .  

                                                           ANNABEL'S P.O.V

The dream ended to early for my liking the way it ended was weird to me I don't know why though but the more I think about it the more it seemed like it didn't end on it's own. The dream seemed to be cut off but I didn't know how. I started to move my arms but I realized I couldn't feel my body I panicked I tried move again but I couldn't. I gave up I was scared I didn't remember anything before I blacked out but I forced myself to remember I faintly remembered hearing John's voice in my head.

That asshole he knocked me out. I started hear muted voices around me but I couldn't recognized them. There were about two or three voices I slowly I started gaining feeling back in my body my head started to buzz. I slowly opened my eyes with a groan the first thing that I saw was John as soon as I saw his face I was filled with sudden anger.

I narrowed my eyes at him and lunged myself at him I was able to slap him before he dodged me "You son of bitch!" I screeched at him. He looked shock from my sudden anger I lunged at him again he quickly dodged me he smirked and chuckled at me. "Stay out my head or you'll regret it you asshole!" I screamed as was about jump across the table that separated us someone restrained me.

"Get off me!" I yelled the person chuckled I instantly knew who it was "Mike let me go" I said my voice shaking with anger. "I can't or you'll tear off John's head" he answered the comment made me smirk John looked back at me then his eyes quickly look to my left then to the ground. I slowly looked though I already knew who it was Damien smirked back down at me.

My sudden anger turned to burning hot anger "Motherfucker" I muttered as I reached to slap him I wanted to make him pay for everything that happened to me. Just before I hit him Mike wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away from Damien. I tried to pull his hands off me but he was stronger than me something bright caught my attention.

I looked down at my right hand there was a ring on my middle finger the red ruby stone in the center glowed brighter as I looked at it. The ring was kind of old fashion it was heart shaped with wings wrapped around the stone. The band and the wings were gold with black specks it looked beautiful but there was something about it that I didn't like. The ring almost seemed like it was holding me back there was something about it that seemed magical.

As I examined it I noticed there were tiny little symbols on it just like that strange knife I cringed at the memory. I wondered why the ring didn't burn me like the knife then I felt Mike tense behind me "What is this?" I asked Damien looking up at him. He didn't answer at first and I grew irritated "What is it?" I demanded again getting angry.

He finally answered "That ring is made to block your powers since your getting stronger" he said I looked back at the ring. I started to pull it off my finger but it didn't come off it was like it was glued to my skin. "You can't take it off only me or Mike will be able to" he nodded his head towards Mike still restraining me. I glared at him I was starting to get pissed I noticed the more I get angry the more the ring glowed. I tried to attack Damien but Mike stopped me "Take this stupid ring off me now!" I screamed at him.

Damien chuckled "Sorry can't and I won't" he vowed my eyes narrowed and so did his I can't believe he would don't something like this. Well I can but I thought he wouldn't go this far if he actually was going this far I wonder how far he would really go to keep me.

============================================================================

Okay guys I updated kind of early which I so glad I did. I hope you guys like the chapter and tell what you think. I don't really know what else to say so please...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You! :-) 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.2K 739 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
474K 16.9K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
4K 86 17
~Two vampires trying to fight against the mate bond between them.~ Can they fight it? They don't need each other. Or at least that's what they are te...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...