The Strange World (Yan! Skeks...

By Bulbasaur175

Given the circumstances, you didn't expect giant birds and lizards, creations of a puppet show and movie to c... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

402 1 10
By Bulbasaur175

Y/n looked at the fire that was destroying her place of work for the last 2 years, her place of employment, her place of meeting fucked up friends, and also her paycheck.

Y/n just tore off her work apron and hat, threw them into the fire and turned around, leaving the scene where dozens of people were watching.

"Y/n! Where are you even going?!" Said Jules as Justin was close to the fire, roasting his marshmallows and eating them without a care in the world while the other employees were having a party.

"My vacation starts now, Madafacka." Said Y/n, referencing a meme before getting into her car and driving off.

"She knows it's going to get rebuilt, right?" Asked Jules as Justin finished his s'more and biting into it, creating a gooey mess.

"SHe-hdmamsfmf." Said Justin the s'more blocking his ability to speak normally.

"Now is not the time to speak in your fucked up languages." Said Jules before ruby stepped in.

"He was saying that Y/n and the rest of us just got a notification that our place of employment is shutting down until the repairs are done, so she and the rest of us are unemployed until we find new jobs, or until it is fixed." Said Ruby as she handed Justin a napkin.

"And that is?" Asked Jules.

"Until in the next, 2 years maybe? Or after next year's Christmas." Said Ruby as she looked around, lost in thought.

"And why haven't I been told this?" Asked Jules.

"Everyone knows you ignore your emails." Said Ruby, Jules sweat dropped having now a sheepish smile.

"S-sorry." Said Jules as she opened her phone and to her emails to see that she had over 999+ emails.

"HGGGGGGHHHRRGGG?!??" Choked Justin.

"GURL- HOW LONG HAVE YOU IGNORED YOUR EMAILS?!" Yelled Ruby as she tried to stopped her hysterical laughter and shock from surfacing.

"BITCH?!- I DONT KNOW- maybe ever since I graduated middle school?" Said Jules, Ruby let out a hysterical laugh as Justin calmed down from choking.

-------------

"Yeah, thanks mom for the vacation house. Don't worry, I finished my taxes and I'm currently finding a new job until the cafe is ready and renovated. Ok, bye- yeah love you too." Said Y/n before hanging up and sighing tiredly, this was going to be a bitch.

She got out of her car and opened her door, seems like this was going to be a easy move in.

Y/n wasn't really materialistic, she only had a few decorations, furniture, and anything else goes into a box in the attic, all she needed to do now was to pack a her clothes and a few items and it was off to the house where she will find a new job-

CRASH!!*

Y/n paused as she slowly closed the door and grabbed her wooden baseball bat she had hidden behind her coat rack.

She sneaked over to see oversized bird puppets raiding her kitchen, along with oversized lizards with clothes wondering where they were.

"Oooo this looks appealing." Said SkekEkt as he picked up a decorative piece of glass that looked like a peacock.

"Hmmmm." Whimpered the chamberlain as he opened the fridge to see packed food and grabbed today's lunch.

Y/n paused before backing away only to bump into SkekMal, and like other cliche horror movies dumbasses before her, she screamed, and ran upstairs where she opened the attic door to find SkekShod raiding the jewelry box, SkekLi admiring the art and old movie posters, and SkekSa finding old trinkets that were colorful.

Y/n had that bruh face before she felt her leg being pulled down by SkekMal and she was now underneath him.

"This is why I hate mondays." Said Y/n before passing out from sheer panic.

When Y/n woke up she saw that everyone was staring at her, some were relieved while others were seemingly disappointed.

"Agghhh....... God my head hurts, I wish I could say get the fuck out outta here but somehow I feel like you aren't gonna leave, hold on I need to order me a pizza." Said Y/n as she trudged out of the sofa and into the kitchen and began pressing down some buttons and the phone began to ring for a few seconds before someone picked up saying their pizza business slogan and asking in a fake happy voice.

After she ordered, hanged up and grabbed herself a water bottle she sat back down and now had to do a q and a with the Skeksis and Urru.

"Do you remember us?" Asked SkekSa, Y/n raised an eyebrow at that.

"What do mean remember you? I didn't even meet you, unless you came here before or my brain is just that small to even remember." Said Y/n obviously confused, the others quickly looked at SkekSa like they wanted her to quickly not pursue old memory lane so SkekSa just laughed it off and quickly said another question.

Just as Y/n was about to answer the doorbell rang, SkekMal was close to the door and Y/n told everyone to stay where they are and kinda nudged SkekMal away out of sight and opened the door, grabbing the box of pizza and paying the delivery man before closing the door.

Y/n placed the box on the table and the skeksis quickly waddled over, smelling the pizza.

"Dudes, you raided my kitchen, now you want my food I payed for, move this is for me." Said Y/n as she pushed the Gourmand, SkekOk, and SkekMal away before grabbing a slice and chomped down on it before placing it on a napkin.

"Alright, since my home is obviously not going to fit all of you here, and also this is the fucking suburbs where everyone is fucking nosy as shit, I'm going to TRY getting you all to my family vacation house. But it's going to take trips, so no one touch anything and don't answer the door, and keep the lights off." Said Y/n as she walked upstairs, grabbed some blankets out of the closet, threw them at the couch, put on her big ass coat and grabbed her car keys.

------------

After much planning, and debate with the Skeksis and Urru, also packing her clothes and placing them in the trunk, she finally got the car seats arranged which took a WHOLE lot of bickering, which actually worked in her favor since it turned night time.

The first group was the Emperor, Garthim Master, Slave Master, Chamberlain, and General.

And let's just say, so many things gone wrong, and by that I meant Chamberlain was about to get strangled by the garthim master for pissing him off, the Slave master taking this as an opportunity to fight, and general cheering it off while also trying to get a punch in with chamberlain.

All of that ceased immediately when the emperor yelled at them, trying to listen to the opera on the radio.

Y/n was relieved but then saw a child in another car looking wide eyed at Y/n and also the emperor in the passenger seat, then suddenly the child took a photo with a modern Polaroid camera and the car speed off as soon as the lights turned green.

Y/n rolled up her tinted windows, looking traumatized by the encounter.

----------------

Second group was SkekEkt, SkekAyuk, SkekOk, SkekTek, and SkekShod.

SkekEkt was whining about not being the front seat, SkekTek felt honored for being in the front seat, SkekShod sat in the back with SkekOk, SkekAyuk was squirming in his seat, SkekEkt was still bitchin about the seat before Y/n gave him a mirror that she never used.

SkekTek was surprisingly good at changing the radio and really was liking the blues kind of jazz.

SkekEkt tried to change the radio only for Y/n to narrowly avoid a car crash into a fire hydrant.

---------

Group three had SkekGra, SkekLi, SkekSa, SkekMal, and SkekZok.

SkekSa rolled down the window and taking in the air flowing past her, SkekLi was not happy about SkekZok being in the car, SkekZok and SkekMal sat in the back and SkekMal decided to look around.

SkekGra, SkekGra was changing the radio and was heavily into Rock n' Roll, bobbing his head as he decided to sing along.

In the end, most of the car ended up singing along to an upbeat 90's musical song.

----------

Alright the Urru were much heavier so the fourth urru had to sit in the trunk just behind the back seat.

UrSu had the passenger, UrZah right behind him, UrVa was right next to him, and UrMa was in the trunk and poking his head over the back seat.

Mostly a quiet ride before Y/n turned on the radio and put on an opera channel, UrVa had the chance to peek through the window and let the wind blow through his hair as he watched the distance to see the city lights.

UrMa was knocked out by the music but woke up as soon as they arrived.

---------

Group five had UrTih, UrLii, UrUtt, and UrAc in the car.

UrLii was talking things over with UrAc while UrUtt found a ball of yarn that somehow got in the trunk, while UrTih was playing around with the radio and found a documentary channel about the science of the ocean.

Y/n was just confused on why there was a documentary channel.

------------

Group six had UrSan, UrIm, UrSol, and UrGoh. And uhhh..... it was interesting to say the least.

UrSol was listening to Elvis Presley, UrIm asked politely to turn it down, UrSol reached for the volume and turned it up, Y/n lips quivered from trying to stop her absolute shock and hysterical laughter.

UrGoh and UrSan quickly noticed and was side eyeing the whole 'standoff' of Urru, UrIm was confused before asking again, and UrSol this time turned it down.

Y/n sighed in relief inwardly before hearing Elvis Presley's loud ass music as ursol turned it up, smiling slyly before Y/n made the car stop and broke down laughing at the whole ordeal.

---------------

Group seven with the final group of Urru, which was UrYod, UrAmaj, and UrNol.

UrNol and UrAmaj were silent, taking in the view of the nearby woods and creeks while UrYod was asking some questions about numbers and Y/n looked at the road, inwardly crying and remembering her bitch math teacher in first grade.

Y/n on the outside answering as best she could and even threw in how human technology runs on numbers.

-------------

Y/n closed the garage and saw that everyone was in the living room watching that Pokemon Black and White movie.

Y/n was amused but sat down on the kitchen chair, set up her computer and began looking up for nearby areas for a job.

She then found a place, an entertainment center for kids called,"The WonderTainment Pizza Place", Y/n narrowed her eyes, not that she didn't like to see kids, Harley was a bright example of that.

So in amusement, she looked through the job openings and saw that they were in need of a NightGuard. Hmmmmm........

She wondered about the position as she looked through the site where in the main hub there was a photo that contained a crew of animals.

Ellie the Elephant, Gonzo the Gorilla, Fred the Frog, Lori the Lioness, Nappy Carlie the Tiger, and playful Donner the Wild Dog.

They were certainly a bunch, ridiculously funny in a weird way, all of them animatronics in a humanoid shape like Ellie, Gonzo, and Fred, but the other half stood like how their real world counterparts would stand like Lori, Carlie, and Donner.

Y/n shrugged and signed in her info for the position, all in which she just printed the contract and signed it, after the camera caught the photo, a screen popped up saying 'Congratulations! Welcome to the Wonder Crew Family!'.

Y/n muttered under her breath amused by the message.

"Seems like this job is gonna be intense."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 105 30
I am writing to you from the future, and I warn you, all the events in this story are true. Look around you. The people that you are sitting next to...
2K 194 13
Imagine having whatever superpower you want, all the abilities in the world at your fingertips BUT there is a glitch. Something wrong with your power...
61 3 11
Somewhere. In a distant, vastly different world. Due to a lack of direct "Sun"light, the world is cold and dark. But across this foreign planet, Bir...
8.4K 907 20
If you ever saw something that you were sure you imagined or heard a sound that no one else did - then you know what it's like to attend a show starr...