Mason Mount Imagines

By dasordaid

Just some imagines of mason๐Ÿฅฐ More

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend ๐Ÿ’ซ
The club boy โœจ
Reguest โ™ฅ๏ธ
Fate ๐Ÿ’ซ
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram โœจ
Mykonos double dates๐Ÿ’ž
The step dad๐Ÿ’ž
Advice!
Isolated๏ฟผ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
The question
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
'I Love You.'
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.2
In The Middle Pt.3
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Paper rings : Pt 1
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4

828 14 6
By dasordaid

TW: mild language, mention of smut, triggering subjects mentioned.

2 years later....

The day of yours and bens wedding... after 1 year of planning it was finally here, after months of planning the venue, the day to how you and Ben dreamed off. Every inch of the day had been planned down perfectly, you'd designed your venue design and your wedding cake, even yours and bens dress and suit. The venue was based in a small place called the Cotswolds, it was a large modern barn building. It had sage green doors and windows, a small out building surrounded by meadows of lavender fields...Fairy lights draped around the barn lighting up the venue.

You'd just had your dress fitting with your mom and brides maids, your dress was elegant and beautiful and so uniquely designed. Ben had payed for everything to be just how you'd always dreamed, Ben couldn't wait to see you in your dress finally...he'd waited for this moment for months on end. Waiting to finally get a chance to start your journey without anyone getting in between of the two of you, you and Ben had recently moved to the back of Chelsea purchasing a new bigger house. You'd planned to start a family soon and Ben didn't want you to stress about moving out while you was trying to start a family, and this way mason was no where near or to be seen...

You felt like you'd not seen mason for years, almost like a stranger. That night at lily's maternity leave party, Ben had came over to you offering to speak to you and hear your side...you'd told Ben what he'd already heard, it was a mistake you and mason had made drunkenly. You did know it was a mistake deep down, but you had to admit you missed mason. It hurt the fact you and Ben had seen nothing of mason the past two years, even at birthday party's mason never showed...you'd only seen him playing at matches he never looked or spoke to you and hardly to Ben. He had been invited to the wedding but it hurt knowing he probably would t show.

It hurt knowing he wasn't bens best man bens best man was James Maddison, and your maid of honour was Lauren and Sasha you couldn't choose between both. When the girls and your mom saw your dress they cried until they had there makeup on, you looked unreal...you had your makeup done naturally and glowy, your hair long and beach wavy, Your dress hugged your Perfect figure, your shoes covered in crystals and your engagement ring sat beautifully on your finger soon to be wedding ring... you'd saved up and brought Ben a Cartier dark grey wedding ring, you had no idea what your wedding ring of Ben was it was a surprise.

Your dad met you at the end of the isle taking your hand in his, his eyes watering he was so proud of his little girl. He wouldn't want you with anyone other than Ben, the doors to the venue opened and Lauren's and Sasha walked in leading the rest of the brides Maids, your song starting playing 'The Vow' it was a beautiful song for your day. Your dad lead you in and all of your guests gasped as you walked in, your eyes met bens and you watched James pit his arm around Ben as Ben started to get emotional. He thought you looked absolutely stunning, he'd never felt so in love. You looked into his bright blue piercing eyes. Butterflies floated around in your lower stomach, here was the start of your journey.

The music played around you as all of your family, friends and guests stood proudly and emotionally as you walked down the isle that was covered in flower petals. The lightning was a dull but beautiful light in the barn, the priest stood smiling towards you...your eyes met with James, and his girlfriend your good friend Kennedy. They smiled in awe at you and Ben as your dad kissed your head before letting go of your hand, you stood opposite Ben as he slowly moved your vale over your head and his hand intertwined with yours...you held onto his hands tightly as his thumbs traced circles on your skin. Your eyes stared into his teary ones you'd never been so happy.

"We gather here today to celebrate the gathering for Ben and y/n's wedding." The preheat exclaimed as cheered where shared around the room.

"Before we start if any one has any objections to why these two shouldn't get married please announce now it forced hold your peace." He said, you looked at Ben who smiled widely down at you.

No one...

"We'll start with bens words."

"Since the day I met you, I knew I loved you...you've been my smile and strength on a bad day. You keep me going after a bad match, you keep me on my toes with your beautiful personality. Your heart warms me and our beautiful growing home, you keep me laughing, smiling, happy. Most importantly you make me love life, you wake me up for training nearly every day with a smile that warms the whole house up. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else, your perfect in every single way. And I will forever promise to love you, on good and bad days. My heart is your heart, my home is your home, my soul is yours, and I am yours." He said a few tears rolling down his cheeks and you tried to hold back your brewing tears.

"And now for y/n's words." The priest smiled, as many people wiped there tears away from bens speech.

"Don't get me wrong there's been rocky roads!" You started of with a joke. "But I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to have good times with, and I wouldn't want to fight everyday with someone just to make us work other than you. You are such a kind hearted soul, so gentle, caring and selfless, you've done nothing but prove to me what being a Disney princess in a fairy tale feels like...you guide me out of my darkest times, and hold me hand smiling on the brightest of days. I'm so unbelievably lucky to have you...you love me everyday there hard and amazing times, I can't wait to have mini versions of us running around...I can't wait to love you for the rest of our lives...threw thick and thin I choose you, and I would choose you over and over again in every lifetime." You smiled drying your eyes before ruining your makeup, and Bens tears where streaming down his cheeks.

"Benjamin James do you take y/n/m/n/l/n to be your law fully wedded wife." The priest said as Ben held a box in front of you getting ready to open it.

"In the name of god I Benjamin James chillwell take you, y/n/m/n/l/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do is part." He opened the blue box revealing a beautiful crystal Tiffany ring, it was your dream ring and the tears rolled down your cheeks as he slid the ring gently onto your finger.

"Do you y/n/l/n take Benjamin James chillwell to be your law fully wedded husband."

"In the name of god, I y/n/m/n/l/n take you, Benjamin James chillwell to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do is part." You smiled as you gently placed the ring on his finger sliding it on.

"In the power invested in me, I now pronounce you
y/n/m/n/ chillwell...I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest said, as yours and Bens lips wobbled and tears formed in both of your eyes...you both smiled brightly as the priest smirked at you both.

"Benjamin, you may now kiss the bride!" He exclaimed as Ben dived forward his one hand landing on your waist pulling you tightly into him, his other hand landing in your hair on the back of your head securely pressing his lips tightly and passionately onto yours. Everyone erupted with excitement and cheers some with happy cries out. He pulled away with the biggest smile you'd ever seen as he lifted you up making you squeal with laughter.

"Where married!" Ben exclaimed lifting you high in the air.

"I love you so much." He said pressing another kiss to your lips.

"I love you so much!" You smiled.

@ y/n chillwell's Instagram story:
Caption: Call Me Mrs Chillwell ☁️✨

@ LaurenFryer's Instagram story:
Caption: My Beautiful best friends day! I've never seen such a special day, and couldn't have been more beautiful and special for the beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you both, here's to many more memories being made ❤️

@ Benchillwell's Instagram story
Caption: So surreal that I'm now married to the love of my life. Today couldn't have been more beautiful, thank you for agreeing to carry on doing forever with me @ y/n chillwell...I'll never get tired of hearing that❤️

After yours and Bens first dance everyone got up and danced with you both, drinks was being shared, wedding cake being passed around, loads of foods. And everyone congratulating you both you couldn't believe how lucky you was to get to marry this boy, you kept looking at him with his ring on in disbelief your now married to your soulmate. The person your going to spend the rest of your life with, you couldn't of felt more happier and nothing would ruin this for you. You was dancing with Declan as the music blared magically a round everyone who was dancing in random pairs, you saw Declan glance behind you shocked...you felt a hand on your back you turned around to your disbelief to be met with his brown eyes.

"May I have this dance?" He whispered placing a hand on yours and a hand on your waist, you gulped and looked around for Ben little did you know he was right behind you both. You looked at Ben who looked at you and shot you a reassuring smile and a nod.

He forgave mason for your sake...

"Yes." You whispered to him as his body pulled yours into his.

"You look amazing." He whispered placing the side of his head in yours whispering into your ear.

"Thank you mason." You smiled as you felt his fingers intertwine with yours as your body danced along with his.

"You missed the ceremony." You said to him.

"I thought it was best I wasn't there." He said.
"But I'm here now, and I'm staying."

"Always from now on?" You asked him quite shocked.

"Yes, Ben forgave me." He smiled softly.

"I'm happy because I've missed you." You smiled.

"Me too, but I think I've missed you more than a friend." He whispered winking at you, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek before leaving you on the dance floor...

And just like that everything came flooding back...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2K 40
๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—” ---- โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› maeve tries her hardes...
252K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed
42.2K 524 21
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ...
62.5K 700 26
โfootball is nothing, compared to youโž imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!