Angel and his Mafia Don

By Sami232200

After a shocking betrayal Angelo Valentino La Costa runs away from the only home he has ever known. Attending... More

Synopsis
Characters
1| New life
2| An eye for an eye
3| First day
4| Ultimate Nuisance
5| Skeletons
6| Pearlescent
7| Meeting New York's Elite
8| Angel Suits You
9| Aleksander Sounds Perfect
10| Crème Brûlée
11| Hospital Memories
12| Dark Room
13| Letter Of Gloom
14| Psycho Ex
15| Imagine You Naked
16| Unexpected Visitor
17| Secret Meeting
18| All For One Bag
19| Evilest Of Them All
20| 10 Seconds
21| Aftermath
22| Not As Delicious As You
23| Satisfactory Payment
24| Dead Man Walking
25| Globe Trotting
26| Tremendous Tasks
27| Orgins Of Riches
28| Green Eyed Angel.
29| Flushed
30| Found
32| Hatred Is A Strong Word
33| Carry Me
34| Jealousy, Jealousy
35| Fear Of Uknown
36| Absolute Carnage

31| Worse Before It Gets Better

94 6 0
By Sami232200

Aleksander

His fucking professor

I'm too stunned to speak. Alexi has always been crazy for love, he doesn't think before entering relationships.

He's a hopeless romantic but attracts morons.

I glare at the guilty culprit before me. "Tell me you're joking."

He's too silent, I get my answer from it.

"Alexi," I press him further.

"It was just a date Alek, you get with everyone. Why can't I?" He snaps back at me, his face is bright red, anger seeping through.

"You can date," I answer. "But not your fucking professor."

"Relax Alek, Lexi here was just taking care of the elderly." Dimtri pipes up with an amused tone. "It's his type."

Without hesitation Alexi lunges at Dimitri but misses as Dimitri's fast reflexes save him. He proceeds to chase after him, dashing through the main kitchen.

I started waking towards them, my day has dragged since the moment Angelo rejected me. Their childlike behaviour is not something I can put up with right now, no matter how amusing it is.

"Alexi come into the living room, you're going to explain exactly how you got involved with him."

They both follow along, settling on the sofas.

"Start from the beginning and don't emit anything. I'm not in the mood," I order him.

He looks at me like he's going to burst into tears, " I contacted Martin."

I'm shocked he tried to get in touch with that idiot behind my back. Dimtri speaks before I get a chance to.

"We told you not to, are you crazy?"

"Maybe I am. I wanted him to give me a reason for leaving me there," He admits tears dripping from his eyes. "I thought that maybe he'd left me for something that meant something."

"You want to know what he said to me? He says that I deserved what I got."

When I get my hands on him he's as good as dead.

"Lex you didn't deserve that but that still doesn't explain your lecturer."

"I bumped into him after the call with Martin and he helped me up," Alexi dreamily explains. " I didn't realise who he was at first and it kind of progressed from that."

"I taught you better Alexi, we can't just get involved with strangers."

I admit knowing all to well I broke those rules completely for my angel. That perfect cruel angel.

"It's not serious," Alexi admits, " I always go into things heart first, this time I'm planning on dating around."

"As long as you stay safe," I add. "Remember no sleeping with the enemy.

"Of course," Alexi adds aware of the consequences.

"That's exactly why Dimtri is going to do a background check on him and scout him out," i order.

Dimtri chuckles as Alexi glares in his direction.

"Does he have to?" Alexi complains.

"No argueing those are the rules."

"I can't wait," Dimitri mischievously adds.

Alexi angrily looks at him, " One wrong move and I'll kill you."

Believe it or not but Alexi is fully trained. He hates violence but if he's pushed far enough I'm happy to know that he can defend himself.

"How's everything with Angelo?" Dimtri starts with a teasing tone I'm all too familiar with.

"Better than ever."

Alexis's eyes widen as he grabs my arm to stop me from leaving. "You got with him?"

"No.

"You wanted to?"

"Of course I fucking wanted to but he didn't want me."

They both are silent.

"I'm sure you exaggerating," Dimitri adds always the peacekeeper.

"I asked him out and he rejected me."

Lexi chuckles, "L-let me get this straight. You asked him out?"

"How is that funny?" I demand glaring at Alexi who's braiding his hair with the biggest smile.

"It's hilarious not funny," Dimitri blabbers out like the fool he is. "I forgot to tell you I met him at the hospital."

"What happened ? You should have told me?"

Dimtri speaks sarcasm leaking "He was there for a friend Alek, calm down."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"You don't look it," brat number two pipes. I feel like I'm currently babysitting. 

"Whatever, he'll come back to me in no time." I add feeling confident that he's just confused and he'll be begging in no time.

I won't forgive him at first. He's stressed me out for no reason. It'll be a battle to ignore that pretty little face.

With that I leave the two and head upstairs. I change into my just my boxers and lay in bed. I'm desperate to sleep but all I can think of is that face that rejected me. I thought he was playing hard to get but all this time he's been playing me. Maybe I had wanted him too much. That's the problem.

I threw myself into him, I couldn't help myself when he looked at me like I was everything.

Shit

Why am I still thinking of him?

He's probably not thought about me once since.

I know what I'm going to do to make him regret it. He'll beg for me to take him back and I won't spare him a second glance. Why do I feel guilty about something that hasn't even happening yet?

It's those blue eyes.

Deep

Alluring

And most of all special. Fuck I wanted to die with those eyes looking at me.

Angelo

I fucked up

I'm a terrible human but I desperately can not get in a relationship again. My initial excuse was that I would eventually have to run.

But who am I kidding, I'm terrified. Every single time it ends badly, I'm like a broken record when it comes to relationships.

I make my way towards the bedroom. Somhow, I need to grab my clothes without waking Mika, last night he slept in my bed because he was paranoid that those men would come back

He's exhausted from lack of sleep, it breaks my heart. The thing that gets me the most is the lingering look of sadness in his eyes. It reminds me of myself. A mirror reflection of the scared person I once was.

"G-good morning," a slightly hoarse voice scares me. I turn coming face to face with a sleepy Mika.

"How are you," I ask in a quiet voice so he doesn't feel frightened.

Mika uses his palms to push his curly hair out of his eyes, "F-feeling much b-better. Where a-are you going?"

"Class."

It's like something exploded in his head because within the next few second Mika stumbles out of bed. His feet tangle with the blanket and he falls onto the floor.

I rush over to help him up,

"I- I need to g- go," he desperately tries to reason with me. "I've missed so much."

He sounded like it was life or death for him. I could clearly see the importance of education in his heart. Maybe it provided a escape from his dark world.

"You're not going your still injured," I remind him as he looks at me with a big pout. "Don't look at me like that Mika, you need to rest."

"I w-won't go. That doesn't m- mean I'm happy about i-it." He almost huffs as i help him back into bed.

"I'll take notes for you," I promise him and I swear he lights up like a Christmas tree.

Who knew it was that exciting?

"Thank you," he mumbles a light pink hue coating his cheeks.

I stand up, forcing myself away from the enticing warmth of the bed. "Remember to order room service."

He looks at me nervously before replying, " I can't o-pay you b-back, l-lost my job."

"You don't have to," I admit to him, truthfully helping him get back on his feet will be the only reward i actually need.

Mika looks directly into my eyes with admirable conviction. " I want to."

I admire his confidence and even though he's been through hell he's still fighting through it.

"I can give you a job," I offer without hesitation.

Truth be told, I was having trouble hiring for the cafe and unfortunately some staff quit at the speakeasy. It's odd because I personally ask the employees on a regular basis if there's any issues bothering them.

"Where?" Mika questions.

"My cafe."

The smile on Mika's face could knock anyone out. It's pure and grateful. I can't help myself. "No reply huh, I guess you didn't want the job after all."

He snaps out of it and panic takes over, " N-No..I want..to."

——————-

I run out of the house. I'm forever cursed with lateness.

Aleksander hasn't contacted me since yesterday I rejected him.

I unfortunately arrive late to class so the only available seat is next to Billy. The lecturer made it a rule that we had to sit with our group. Mika isn't here, Alexi isn't here either.

As the lecture goes on, I make no effort to talk to him. Why would I waste words on this homophobic trash? He's fidgeting like mad, like some sort of insect.

The lesson ends but Billy decides to follow me.

"A-Angelo where's Mika?" He mumbles out nervously. 

I ignore him

It seems to push him off as his face morphs with anger.

" I asked you a question," he barks close to my face.

I look up from my laptop and reply looking directly into his eyes, "Please refrain from shouting, I felt spit on my face."

I swear his face turns as bright as a tomato.

I pack my things away, I'm not dealing with this nonsense today.

"H-how dare you!"

"No, how dare you, disturbing me." I run away from him.

I find myself going around a corner and duck into a bathroom stall. Facing him wouldn't harm me, I think I could take him on. But it would be exhausting and not worth my time.

The chattering and gossip of students fills my ears.

"Billy is becoming more and more obsessed with Mika..."

" I knew from when he warned everyone that day."

What the fuck!

"I felt bad for him but I don't want to get on the bad side of that psycho."

I put two and two together and form so much in my mind. Billy actually threatened people and warned then against my talking to Mika. So that's why he's always alone.

After listening to it, I really don't want to attend the rest of my lessons. I decide to leave early. To my luck, Billy is waiting by the entrance with his hands slung deeply in his pockets. Like the hooligan he is.

Time to bite the bullet

I attempt to walk past.

He whistles like come on who does that anymore.

"Where are you off to? " Billy asks with a deep sneer.

"That doesn't concern you." I reply reaching the gate as he continues to follow me.

"Why the hurry? of to spread your legs for Alek."

"What the fuck?" I turn my head around so fast I almost get whiplash. This idiot. First off, it isn't his concern who I 'spread' my legs for. His words are actually gross.

The thing that gets me the most is the fact he probably knows Aleksander. It makes me feel sick, how could he associate himself with this horrible man.

Deciding to be the bigger and better person for once in my life, I turn to leave.

I hear him snicker before continuing to taunt, "Hurry along he probably misses his new bed warmer."

My hand connects with his face under five seconds and then I'm out of there. As I'm running my mind haunts me. My thoughts are jumbled, has Alek been telling people about us?

It'd hurts thinking that maybe that's how he sees me?

A/N

Sorry for the wait.

Both Alek and Angelo are too stubborn.

Next chapter is going to be crazy, can't wait!!

If you liked this chapter,
Please support the story by voting and commenting.
Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 12.5K 65
Vincent Crime Family Book Six- Losing Caleb blindsided Alessio. He loved him despite all this and his many faults. He vowed to focus on nothing more...
1.6M 70.8K 191
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
221K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
184K 11.6K 38
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...