π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ | π™·πš’πšžπš—π™»πš’πš‘π™Έ...

By HoneyLixie00

"Every piece of me aches for you." -- Being transferred to a new school just before the year started was the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue | New Beginning
Epilogue II | Matrimony
!Announcement!

74

1K 44 11
By HoneyLixie00

[Felix]

I escaped the heated gazes to the bathroom. No doubt that Jungkook was saying something about me in my absence. I pushed the bathroom door open and immediately rest my hands on one of the sinks. Gripping so hard my knuckles turned white.

I looked at myself in the mirror, knowing I didn't have the right to be mad at Jungkook for his words. Cause my actions caused them. But is no one in this fucking world allowed to redeem themselves? Can no one be granted a clean slate?

I shook my head as I turned on the faucet and rinsed my face. Strands on my hair getting wet and sticking to my face.

I know I should let the words bother me. That it's just someone else's not-so-good opinion about me and I already have plenty of those so why let this ones opinion indicate how I feel. Maybe it's because he's my boyfriend best friend? I don't know. It's not I need approval.

If anything there's one persons words who are gonna matter more than Jungkooks, and that one I'm terrified for.

See, I'm used to people wanting to beat the shit out of me for things that I've done. But never over emotional lovey dovey shit.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and I thought about racing to a stall and hiding, but by the time I had made a decision it was too late. It that I needed to hide anyway, it was only Jeongin.

"Hey.. you okay?" He asked me, standing only an inch away from me. I turned away slightly just staring at myself in the mirror.

"Yea. I'll be fine. Just gotta let fall away for a minute." I combed my finger through my hair a few times, smoothing out the strands and letting them fall back into place.

Jeongin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then across my chest which was rising and falling heavily with my breathing. The action calmed me slightly as I let my head fall back against his shoulder and his lips pressed against my forehead.

"You know.. everyone else's opinions are gonna change our choices, Lixie. Everyone already knew we'd take you back without hesitation. I just don't think expected it to be so soon."

"Yea, they'd rather it be a while that way y'all would've had time to get over me." I huffed and he chuckled.

"Maybe. But that wasn't the case, was it?"

"No. You got mad at me and angry dominated me. Never happening again by the way."

Jeongin let out a cute little laugh and nodded. "So you've said, but you just won't admit you enjoyed it."

I scoffed and forced his arms of me as I walked away with a smile towards the door. "Wait wait wait!" Jeongin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the door.

"Just admit it please, and then I'll promise it won't happen again." He begged with those pretty little eyes of his and I looked away. As long as I was looking away I wouldn't fall for his little trap. Cause he's only gonna say if I enjoyed it so much, why don't I want it to happen again?

Because yea, maybe I enjoyed it. But as much as I enjoyed it, I didn't at the same time. For the same reason, I never thought someone could so easily convince me to give up all control.

"Fine." He huffed and I immediately looked back at him.

"Jeongin.."

"No, it's okay. Keep your secret." He said letting go of my hands.

"I did, okay. But it's not something I plan on getting used to."

"Oh I know, you have too much of a dom ego to want it to happen again." He poked at me with a smile and opened the door for me to leave with him.

I stepped out and he was right behind me as we walked back to the table. I tensed up at the looks I was receiving. Jeongin put his hand on my back in comfort as he walked me back to my spot.

Huening Kai and Jisung had finally returned. Seems to me the only people being supportive was Jisung, the twins and of course Seungmin. But he's supportive of everything. Changbin didn't seem like the kind to choose sides on something like this.

Huening Kai was vocal about his displeasure of my presence but he did had to be. The way he ignored anything in my general direction and only spoke to everyone except for me just showed it. It was even more obvious then Jungkook's verbalized disapproval.

I was slightly relieved when the bell had rang, signal the continuation of classes. Not that I'd be attending my last two. My teachers were surprised I wasn't flunking.

I skip classes because I already know all the bullshit they teach, not because I don't wanna learn. I do turn in my assignments. The day they are given.

"So, that was awkward." Hyunjin stated and Jeongin and I agreed with a hasty nod. "Sorry Lix. It'll take time."

"Yea well, there opinion isn't the one I'm worried about." I admitted as we stopped of Jeongin's locker.

"Heeseung?" He asked and I nodded again receiving a look from the two of them. "You realize there's nothing to be worried about. Even if he doesn't approve, I don't care."

"He's your brother, and your best friend. You're gonna care Hyunjin." I said, leaning against the wall of metal.

"That's not what I meant. I mean its not gonna change my feelings about us." He gestured to me and Jeongin. I know that, but the constant disapproving gazes and the statements, they get to him the same way it gets to me. It makes us anxious.

"I know Hyunjin." I sighed.

"Tell me this isn't making you change your mind." He asked and Jeongin rubbed his arm.

"What?" I furrowed my brows. "Of course it isn't. It just gets to me. I know I should be used to people disliking me, but because I was an asshole. Not because I love somebody."

He nodded at my confirmation and I grabbed his hand as we walked Jeongin to his class. We waved hun goodbye as the door and I looked at Hyunjin who was weaving around people in the hall pulling me with him as he held onto my hand tightly.

"Hyunjin, skip your next class with me." I asked and he looked at me.

"You're asking me to skip Art?" He looked at me with a brow raised.

"Yes?" I said in question. And he smiled with the shake of his head. "Please."

He gave me a look and I didn't push any further until we stopped halfway to his classroom. "Of all classes you had to ask me to skip art?" He chuckled as he turned us back around towards the exit at the end of the hall. I smiled automagically knowing he had chosen to skip with me.

"If you want to go to Art, you can and just skip next period with me." I suddenly felt bad taking him from his favorite class.

"It's fine, we are just continuing to work on a project that I've already finished and turned in."

"What is it?" I asked, intrigued. He smirked at me.

"You'll see. They are being entered in the schools Art show for graduation week. You can see it then." He said firmly and I pouted, not getting the answer I wanted.

"You're telling me to wait, knowing I don't have patience?" I asked him and he nodded as we exited and began walking to our usual hideout.

"For this, you'll have to have patience Lixie."

I glared at him, the only reaction to it I received was his cute little giggle that instantly made me forget why I was glaring.

He took my hands as we entered the abandoned classroom. His thumbs grazing over the back of my hands as he keep his eyes down. I shut the door with my heel and walked backwards a little to sit atop one of the desks. While he sat in the seat of another, close enough to keep my hands.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yea. It's just that for a while I thought that I'd never be able to have this with you again." He said. "I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, Felix. I didn't want to. We were too different when we first met."

"Hyunjin.."

"But I did, and I think I always will be."

"Hyunjin... if it makes you feel any better. I felt the same way. But then I made the decision to talk to you that night on the porch. You were so insufferable." That last sentence was a joke and he laughed.

"You weren't so hot yourself sir." He fired back and I smiled.

"Can I ask something?" I spoke and he looked at me. "Only because I'm curious."

"Yea. Of course."

"How did Jeongin come into the picture?"

He chuckled and let go of my hands, situating himself in the desk. "Well, long or short version."

"Long version. Because we have time."

"I think it started at the beginning of the year. Around the same time I found myself intrigued by you." He stated. "He had asked me to commission for him after completely obsessing over my other works of Art. And he wasn't the most social. So I guess his ability to keep to himself attracted me to him. But only because I wanted to know more about him. Though he never let me."

"That night, when you had left and they'd returned from the game and all that drama had happened. When he kissed me, I knew I felt something. I felt bad because we were both intoxicated but also because me and you had just.."

"Go on."

"I think the final moment of realization, was the homecoming dance. He was upset about Minho who had played on his feelings. So I took him to a classroom, that way he didn't have to constantly have Minho in his eyesight and he could just talk." He looked at me.

"We danced because he just wanted his mind taken off of it, and that was the moment I really noticed something happening. That same night he confessed and after a while I ended up talking him about how I felt with you AND him. And we kissed. A few minutes later you were at the window. I contemplated telling you."

"I already knew about the kiss, I saw it." I admitted.

"I had a suspicion. Is that why you ask me to.."

"Yea, jealousy. I had no idea I'd grow to love him too."

"Have you told him that? That you love him." He asked.

"Not yet. I told him I wanted to say it to you first. For many reasons and he understood. I guess now I'm just waiting for the right time to say it."

He nodded and went silent for a moment. "You guys should go on a date. I mean I have to deal with a phone call to Heeseung that will probably last three hours, and I don't want you guys to overhear whatever lecture he decides to give me."

"This have anything to do with.."

"Yes and no. I want him to hear it from you but say it at your own pace. Honestly I just know I have to deal with Heeseung alone. Adding you or Jeongin in the any part of the conversation will make things uglier." He admitted.

"Okay. I'll set something up." I said and he smiled at me, standing on his feet in front of me.

"I love you." He said in a whisper as he pressed his forehead against mine. I lifted my hands to hold his face and whispered it back to him. He glanced at my lips and I smiled, standing up completely with him, immediately drawing his lips in with mine for a simple kiss.

In this moment I was happy.

————

[A/N]
Here's another chapter!! Next chapter is probably gonna be yet another one of my favorite to write. No spoilers, but if I hadn't made it obvious already it's gonna include our dear Jeonglix.

I hope you guys are doing okay! Staying healthy, hydrating and eating. Taking care of yourselves mentally and physically. I've missed writing for you guys. I'm trying to get myself used to the whole not updating every two hours thing. But it's easier so I'm not worried about updating while being so busy now that I'm back home.

I love y'all and I can't wait to post next chapter for you, but you may have to wait a little bit! If my weekend isn't busy it'll probably be posted by the end of the weekend. If not then it will probably be yet another week before I will have it posted. All just depends on my schedule.

Best wishes to all of you! I send you all my love with lots of hugs!!

Until my update my little honeybees!
~ Cece ❤️🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 11.3K 48
Pairing: Gods!OT8 x !F!Reader Genre: romance, mystery, supernatural, angst, fluff, smut Summary: With no memory of who you were, you wake up in the...
20.8K 835 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...
210K 15K 55
"two tickets. two chances to meet hyunjin in person. the sign needs to be perfect. i take a deep breath before painting in bold black letters: I WANT...
190K 10.1K 39
Seo Changbin had grown up in a rich family, and his favorite hobby, besides spending his parent's money, was to pester every single boy they had work...