๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ||...

By -LNLVR

TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE โ„‹โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๏ผŒ โ„ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๏ฟฝ... More

MIDNIGHT RAIN
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
ACT TWO
chapter thirteen

chapter five

2.8K 96 4
By -LNLVR

CHAPTER FIVE
ABOUT TIME

❝To kiss in cars and downtown bars
Was all we needed
You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'❞

cardigan
taylor swift

𓆩♡𓆪

"i've brought supplies." was the first thing that dylan said when lily opened the door. he held up one paper starbucks bag in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.

"perfect." lilys voice was still horse from the scream but she grabbed the starbucks bag off him and high fived the boy, walking back into the sitting room and falling down on the couch.

the possible best thing about having her friends was  that they always comforted each other. any time someone was off sick or had a bad day, another would go over to their house with their favourite foods and just spend time together. dylan and lily usually done it for each other as they were usually sick at the same time. lily never complained. the boy was always one of the kindest and they got on really well.

"okay so you gonna tell me what happened?" dylan asked as the girl pulled out her coffee and began rummaging through the bags.

"i don't even know." she sighed. "i'm probably being over dramatic-"

"from what abby and maddy told me you had every right to storm out of that classroom and make him all embarrassed." dylan automatically stuck up for the girl against herself.

"was it that bad?" lily winced

"no." the boy lied. lilys face just fell, signalling that she knew he wasn't telling the truth. "okay well it really wasn't that bad! a few people from the year came up and asked if you alright. most people just think you're sick. as you can imagine, maddy ran up to the lacrosse boys, asking where eli was and threatening to beat him up for you."

lily let out a light laugh and dylan continued his story. "he was apparently really quiet for the rest of the day. his friends were actually worried about him which is bullshit considering that he was the one that attacked you."

"he didn't attack me."

"you know what i mean. seriously though lily, it's fucked up what he said to you."

"i know but-..." lily tried search for an excuse for eli but she couldn't exactly say the full moon. she groaned, sliding further down into the couch.

a moment of silence passed, both teenagers trying to figure out what to say. "wanna watch a movie?" lily asked, sick of just sitting there with her thoughts.

"do i wanna watch a movie?" dylan mocked, picking up the remote and tuning on the television.

𓆩♡𓆪

as soon as the credits began rolling on about time, the front door unlocked and natalie martin walked back into her house. lily and dylan looked at each other, both slightly creeped out by the timing of it. "oh dylan hello. i didn't know you were here." lilys mother smiled at the boy as she entered the living room.

"hi miss martin." dylan smiled at his friends mother. "i was just checking in on lily after today."

"oh well isn't that nice." she smiled before checking her watch. "it is getting late however, i suspect your parents want you home since it's a school night."

"yeah no i'm going now." dylan began standing up. lily got up and walked him over to the door. "call me if you need anything, yeah?" the boy said, wrapping his arms around lily.

"of course." lily let herself take in the moment of comfort before stepping away and opening the door. "i'll probably see you tomorrow."

the two said their final goodbyes before dylan let the house. lily sighed and walked into the kitchen where her mom was. "did you get them?"

"yes, they're in that bag there on the counter." her mother nodded to a small brown bag on the kitchen island while she rooted through her own bag, searching for something. lily pulled out the small packet of the pills that were meant to help her sleep.

"dammit!" her mother groaned. "i think i left my phone at your aunts. i'll have to run and get it. is that okay?"

"yeah of course it is mom." lily laughed at her moms paranoia.

"okay. take one of them and go straight to bed. they only take ten to twenty minutes to kick in alright? and if you need anything ring but i'll only be a few minutes so i'm sure you'll be fine." natalie swung her bag over her shoulder and placed a gentle kiss on her daughter's forehead before leaving.

lily popped one of the tablets out and swallowed it down with the water, the uncomfortable feeling of it sliding down her throat leaving no particular taste behind. she didn't feel anything straight away and was about to begin making her way up the stairs when the doorbell rang. lily groaned, why now? she walked back out into the hall, sure she could just turn whoever it was away before the medication hit but when she opened the door her stomach dropped as she saw no other than eli hale.

the anger came back, hitting her quickly and causing her jaw to clench in rage. of course of all times he had to come it had to be now. "listen," she began before the boy could get a word in, keeping one hand on the fore ready to shut it. "do you know what time it is? i mean seriously i'm about to go to bed and don't have time for this." she knew it came across a lot harsher than she meant it to but at the same time, she didn't overly care for the boys feelings currently.

"i know but i-..." the boy paused. lily raised her eyebrows at him, signalling for him to keep going or she would slam the door. "you left this behind you."

he held up the girls french textbook, sticky tabs still sticking out from it from their study session the previous day. "great. thanks for bringing it by." lily said unsurely, slowly closing the door with one hand as she reached for the book with the other. she snatched it off the boy but then the sleepiness hit, almost as holding up the book took all of her energy. she felt herself wobbling on her feet.

"woah!" eli slammed his hand on the door, stopping it from closing. he grabbed onto the girls arm, steadying her. "you okay?"

"i'm...fine." lily practically yawned as she felt her eyelids get heavier. this was seriously not happening.

"yeah no you're not." eli took the girls book off of her and placed it on the small table at the side of the door.

"it's just a sleeping pill." lily shrugged slowly. "i just need to go to bed." her legs began giving up on her, causing her to almost tripping over herself. she probably would've if eli hadn't been there to steady her again.

"okay then let's get you to bed." eli slightly laughed but it was still filled with worry. he stepped further into the house, closing the door after him and pushing the girl towards the stairs.

"nope." the girl shook him off and ran up the stairs, pushing herself up between the banister and the wall. she wasn't going to let eli hale help her after she spent most of the day upset over him. she could still hear him trailing up the steps after her.

"lily please be careful!" eli yelled gently at her, holding out his hands ready to catch the unsteady girl.

"what do you care?" lily stormed into her room, trying to slam the door after her but the boy was too strong and caught it before it closed.

"i don't know what you took but you better be stoned if your asking that question." eli sighed as the girl flopped onto her bed. he only got a indistinct mumble in response, the girl was already almost asleep. he walked over and began pulling lilys runners off, dodging her poor attempt at kicks.

once both the shoes were lying on the floor she gave up, letting her whole body relax. eli walked to the side of the bed, pulling the duvet over the girl and brushing the hair off her face. she gave a light smile, her eyes closed, to lazy to speak as she felt herself drifting to sleep. "i'm sorry." was the last thing she heard before unconsciousness consumed her crowded mind. "i'm really sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.9K 50
TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "โ„ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…โ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“‚โ„ฏ โ„‹โ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“Ž๏ผŒ โ„ ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“โ„ด๐“ƒโ„Š ๏ฟฝ...
15K 600 9
Sequel to The Connection. Description in the first chapter. [ I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF ] !WARNINGS! violence and mature language
77.5K 2.4K 120
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž...
1M 25.4K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...