Future of Konoha 12 : Soon to...

Par Chaisyllyn

After the long awaited moment the genin teams are nominated for the chunin exams.In amidst of the preparation... Plus

Chunin Selection Exam
Namikaze Mansion
Uzushiogakure no Sato
Heritage
Child of Prophecy
Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)
Konoha Invasion
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)
Iruka Umino (Part 1)
Author Notes
Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 1)
Kurama (Part 2)
Kurama (Part 3)
Kurama (Part 4)
Kurama (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 6)
Kurama (Part 7)

Iruka Umino (Part 2)

1.3K 21 5
Par Chaisyllyn

The view changed to Two Toads far below him.One was a large orange toad with purple rings around in his eyes,the the other was barely hand sized,it was green with black rings around his eyes.
"Look at that,Lord Fukasaku I barely noticed him up their.Gamakichi said.
"Yes,it seems as Naruto has truly become one with nature."Fukasaku said.
"One with nature?How troublesome,may I asked what does mean Lord Hokage?"Shikaku asked.
"I'm not certain myself." The Third Hokage said.
"Don't tell me Naruto has mastered the Sage Mode,I need concrete evidence through if that the case."Jiraiya said.
"I'm actually curious,what's a Sage?"Shino asked.
"A Sage it's a person who can wield Natural chakra.Pretty much the chakra found in nature.In fact I'm the current Sage in this world."Jiraiya said.
"I'm already doubting the future in with that brat is Sage."Shikaku mutters.
"What does that mean?"Naruto yelled at the man.
"With all the pranks and all that would be such a drag."Shikaku said his son Shikamaru nods along.
"Can we got started already."Neji said tapping this foot on the floor.He really doesn't want to be around all these talentless losers.What use of showing the future anyway?Fate is already decided.

The scene changed to Naruto panting in the Nine Tails form.
"You're stinking up the joint cause you stop working hard,lying there like a tub of lard.Fool,ya fool !"Bee said.
"Well...earlier I swear I sensed the nine tails chakra.But there's no way anyone beside me has his chakra,right?"Naruto said.
"Smart kid,he's catching on."Tsunade said.
"What's that?Why Naruto-baka is glowing??"Sakura asked.
"It's seems that Naruto is trying to control the power of the Nine Tails."Kakashi said.

"You idiot!Naruto's gonna escape!Follow him!" The Eight Tails said.
"Oh!"Bee reply.
"Who's he?Have you seen him?"Ino asked.
"He's Killer Bee the brother of the current Raikage,the jinchuriki of Eight Tailed Beast,Hachibi.And have full control over his Tailed Beast."Jiraiya explained.

The scene change again Naruto was almost at the exit,but was stopped by Konoha shinobi from Akimichi Clan,a Nara Clan,a Hyuga Clanand the head of the Aburame,Shibi Aburame.

"Stop Naruto."Shibi said.
'Why are there so many guard?Something's not right.'Naruto thought.
"Ah traitor!"Anko said narrowed her eyes.
"Naruto.I'm sorry but I cannot let you pass.Please go back to that room."Shibi said.
"Why can't tell me outside?Naturo asked.
"Enough!Just go back inside,I'll tell you there."Shibi said.
"Okay,but why is Shino's Pop here?Why are you watching me?"Naruto asked.
"Shibi,I'll talk to him."Iruka said.

Iruka walking in front of Konoha shinobi making Naruto surprised in his present.
"I-Iruka sensei!What're you doing on this island."Naruto asked pointed at Iruka.
"There's an unidentified creature that were trying to confirm.That's because..."Iruka said.
"I sensed the Nine Tails chakra."Naruto said cutting what Iruka trying to explain.
"O-Oh yeah!The creature seems to posses the Nine Tails chakra. I guess there were others like the Nine Tails here."Iruka explained.

***In the memory of previous encounter of Naruto***
"Master Bee stands at the top of this island's hierarchy of beasts."Cloud shinobi said.
***End of Memory***

'That feeling I had when I exchanged punches with Old Man Bee...That was for real.'Naruto thought.
"Come on,let's go back inside."Iruka said.
"If those animals running amuck,I'll suppress them.Let me check them out."Naruto said in his Sage Mode form as he run towards the exits of the waterfall.
"Don't let Naruto escape!"Akimichi  clansmen said.
"Right!!!"Other Akimichi  clansmen added as they run towards Naruto.

The shinobi s got blown out of the waterfall,Naruto leaping outwards his Konoha headband was fallen.The Sage mode sensing everything around him,flashes of the war started coming through his mind.
"All right! I have him restrained with Shadow possession."Nara clansmen said.

"W-what going on?"Naruto asked.
'He sensed it all with Sage Mode.'Iruka thought.
"Why is this happening?"Naruto asked.
"It's a War."Iruka said.
"Iruka!"Shibi said.
"My comrades are fighting and going to hell.Why are you keeping all this from me?"Naruto asked.
"This war is to protect you."Iruka said.
"Hey,Iruka!You..."Shibi said.
"Shibi,let's stop lying.Naruto isn't stupid.Madara launched a full scale assault.In order to capture Nine Tails and Eight Tails inside you and Lord Killer Bee.Everyone is putting their lives on the line.They are fighting to protect you,Naruto,your battle is with yourself.If he succeeded in getting both Tailed Beast,his jutsu will be complete and this world will end!Protecting you means protecting the futures and protecting everyone."Iruka explained.

Naruto closed his eyes remembered the encounter with man with white hair with many black rods attached on his back and Konan.
"Nagato!!"Jiraiya said.
"There's no such thing as true peace!As long as we live in this cursed world,peace is impossible!You may try to find meaning in death,but there is only pain.An unbearable hatred...war inflicted death,injury,and pain to both sides.Naruto...this is what you will be facing in time.Senseless death...Eternal hatred...and pain that does not heal...That's what war is.
'Nagato...what you said to me is this what you meant?"Naruto thoughts.

"Naruto's no fool,our only choice now is to explain the situation rationally."Iruka said.
"I don't think that's a good thing."Kakashi said.
"Wait,did you Iruka sensei just say Madara?As in Madara Uchiha?He died a long time ago."Sasuke said.
"You're telling me one of the oldest Uchiha member is alive?Dear Lord." Jiraiya said slapped a hand on his head,not believing it.
"Let's all calm down and watch if what this things told is true,then this will only benefits us." The Third Hokage said.
This convinces everyone and they all take a seat.The genins are all seated next to each other and then the parents and jonins just settled in the couch.

" I'll stop this war by myself."Naruto said.
"Now,Let's go back in."Iruka said.
"I'll take on all the hatred and the pain.This is my duty!Naruto proclaimed.
"Haven't you been listening!!Don'tact like a spoiled brat?!To me,you are..."
***Iruka's Memory***
"Taking on a parental tone like that won't work.Naruto is diffident.He's someone I've recognized.He's an excellent student.
***End of Memory***
"To me...you are...an important student...And I think of you as my little brother.How can we allow you to face such danger?"Iruka asked.

Naruto back to normal looking at Iruka.
"The enemy leader is targeting you with everything he's got."Iruka said.
"I'm different from before I've become stronger and sensei,you're the one who gave me that headband."Naruto said.
"Hey!Iruka..."Shibi called Iruka.

Iruka pick up Naruto's headband on the ground.He walked towards Naruto and give his headband and Naruto gets his headband.
"No!"Iruka said sealing Naruto.
"A barrier like this is..."Naruto said depressed as he entered into the Nine Tails Chakra Mode and get away the bindings. Naruto broke the bindings of one of Nara's clansmen and lruka seals leaving the island.
"Temui!Notify the Barrier Corps up ahead,that Naruto is heading their way."Shibi said.
"Right!"Temui said.
"That's was reckless!"Anko said.
Both Jiraiya and Kakashi groaned.
'The Nine Tails chakra is too strong.The Parasitic Insects are useless!"Shibi thought.
"Right the rest of us will pursue Naruto.Let's go."Shibi said.

Naruto runs away thinking of what Iruka said.
'Why Iruka-sensei?'Naruto thought.

Naruto jumped at the cliff as he fixed his headband only to find a piece of letter given by Iruka and smiled.The letter contains:
***If you are reading this letter...it means I wasn't able to stop you.Ever since,Lady Tsunade ordered me to detain you on the Cloud's secret hidden island.You're gone off,so this is the only thing left to say.Come back alive,no matter what.***

Tha scene changes at Iruka in the waterfall and Killer Bee approached him.
"So he's gone...fool.That fool."Bee said in rap.
"Killer Bee right?Please protect Naruto!"Iruka said.
"That's not the way to appeal,you see.You have to raise your fist at me."Bee said as they fist bumped with Iruka.
"Gotcha!Fool,ya fool!Naruto listens to all you says.I've been seeing you this whole time in Naruto's heart. I dunno what you did for him,but that kid thinks  the world of you.Everything you taught him is still inside even today.Your words  have protected him all the way.Naruto's kept it securely inside him,to this day.What has protected Naruto this time...we're your words to him.Unlike my raps,that's damn fool."Bee rapped as he followed Naruto leaving a stunning Iruka.
"So he's a good person after all."Kakashi said.

He remembers what his sensei said about how Bee wanted to sacrificed his own life to take his own during their encounter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shizune Note's:
1.Invasion in Konohagakure
2.Death of Lord Hiruzen Sarutobi
3.Fifth Hokage Tsunade Senju
4.Naruto's Training with Lord Jiraiya for 3 years
5.Akatsuki makes it moves
6.Naruto's Deadly Jutsu(S-Rank Jutsu)
7.Lord Jiraiya fighting Six Path of Pain
8.Solving the Secret Code-
9,31,8,106,7,207,15
9.Death of Lord Jiraiya
10.Naruto's Sage Mode Training
11.Controlling the Nine Tails Power
12.War against Madara Uchiha

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
27K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
74.7K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...