𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ | letitia wr...

By minghaosdior

"Two L's make a W,right?" "Literally never say that again." Letitia Wright x oc! actresses gxg More

characters + synopsis
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

eleven

1.4K 51 79
By minghaosdior

a/n: i'm backkkkk

letitiawright • 2h

*:

"Had to get a lanyard for my id because they didn't want to believe that I'm 24." I joked, causing Letitia to laugh even more.
"You gotta stop, my stomach is starting to hurt." Tish said through laughs.

"So you're laughing at my misery? I almost cried because they didn't wanna sell me the car." I jokingly pouted and crossed my arms, causing Tish to place her arm around my shoulder and bring me in as a side hug on the couch.

"It's okay, still proud of you for getting it. Just know I can barely drive so be prepared for me to ask for drives." She said, making me lean into her more. "As long as it's you, I don't mind." I said, making her say "oooohhhh."

"Look who can flirt now." Tish teased then proceeded to tickle me. I dodged her and ended up on the other side of the couch. "Shut up." I whined. She motioned me over to her side and I went and sat back next to her, putting her arm around me once again.

"Could I ask?" She started. "Yeah?" I replied. "Have you told your parents?" Tish asked and it brought a little smile to my face. "I have. Both were quite shocked and I think they still are. I'm gonna have a proper conversation with them tomorrow. I called them before I got it but they were in a meeting." I explained, making her nod her head.

"Mads, I'm gonna need you to wake up bruv." Tish said with a concerned look on her face as she fiddled with my fingers.

With furrowed eyebrows, I responded to her. "Tish, what the hell are you talking about?" Sitting up fully, I faced her. Her frown deepened as she continued to look at me and I felt something shake me quite aggressively.

"Madeline!" Hearing a voice close to my ear shout out as I jolted awake. My senses kicked in and I immediately smelt the medicinal scent of the dreadful hospital. Seeing pink hair in my face confirmed that Langa was in front of me, crouched down in front of me and snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Are you okay?!" She asked loudly, already gaining attention from the other cast who looked at me with worried faces. Looking away from Langa, I looked behind her only to see Tish in the hospital bed, looking worse than I had ever seen.

Lifting my numb hand up to my face, I felt the dry tears on my skin, eventually feeling the pain in my eyes. Slowly blinking my eyes, the brightness of the hospital lights blinding me as I opened them again.

Feeling hands on my extremely sensitive arms, I saw Winston lifting me up to my feet, barely noticing that the other castmates were talking amongst themselves. My feet ended up walking by themselves towards the door, being guided by Langa.

I was seated on the cold metal bench outside Tish's room, goosebumps immediately rising from the temperature of the hospital. Looking at Langa properly, I noticed she didn't have the blonde wig that I had just seen her in.

"When did you change your hair?" I asked with a croak voice, feeling the scratching in my throat as I uttered those words. Seeing Langa's face become sad as she frowned and held my hands in hers and she sat next to me. Looking down at my hands and wrists, I noticed hospital wrist tags and the bracelet Tish had gifted me. Finally realising what happened, I looked at my best friend in disbelief with tears clouding my vision.

"Langa," I called out her name in a wobbly voice. "Please don't tell me it happened again." I felt the tears stream down my face, causing more pain to my tired eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mads." She looked like she was about to cry but trying to be strong for me.

Unfortunately, I had a psychological condition where I would black out of reality and live life through a different perspective in my subconscious. I would pass out and create memories that really weren't there and I'd 'come back to life' with memories that didn't exist. It only happened once during school and I blacked out for two days but luckily, Langa was there to help me through everything.

"How long was I out?" I asked in a brittle tone, the tears already running down my face. She was silent for a second. "A week and a few days." Langa replied, lifting her head as her tears threatened to fall. 

Her words made me let go of her hands as I began having trouble breathing. "No,no,no." She muttered as she stood up in her crouched position to sit next to me to hold my head that was laying on her chest.

"Maddy, please tell me everything that happened and I'll try understand, okay?" Langa requested. I lifted my head up to lean back on the cold metal chair.

"Do I have a car?" I looked over at her, seeing her shake her head. "You were thinking of getting one after you took back the rental car." She said.

"Did we go to Kehlani's?"

"We did. It was a great time and she really likes our company. But it started as we were leaving her place and she offered to take us home because you had dizzy spells. She's been visiting you whenever she could." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. The first time this shit happened, I could feel my body shutting down as I blacked out. It had been a little under 10 years since the first one so naturally, it would feel different.

"When did you change your hair? You were blonde last time I saw you." I asked, changing the subject and touching Langa's hair, stretching my arm in pain.

She gently grabbed my wrist to stop me from doing anything. "Don't switch up the subject. And it was two days ago, I had a gig." She sternly said, making me smile at her terrible attempt to give me a scowl.

"Sorry," I apologised and turned back to her. "Um and Tish, what's up with her? She was awake at some point, right?" I asked, scratching my cornrows. Her face turned into a frown once again.

"At some point during our night with Kehlani and Zendaya, she slipped back into a coma because of various injuries and exhaustion. I couldn't tell you because you were going through it yourself. I let your parents know about this and they're planning to visit you." She explained, ending it with her hands holding mine.

I nodded at the fact that my parents were most likely going to fly over to see me but I couldn't wrap my head around what happened with Tish. When she awoke, she had a lot less bruises. Was my brain tricking me into thinking that she was okay? For my sake, I knew it did because I couldn't stomach seeing her in the current state she was in.

"Can you please help me back inside? I wanna see everyone else. Also, how'd i get to Tish's room if i was admitted?" I asked, holding Langa's hand as she stood up and helped me up. "When we came through today, your nurse was already in there with you and she said that you just needed to be around Tish, whether you were going wake up today or not." Langa answered as she pushed the door open and alerted the crew inside.

"Oh my god, Madeline." I heard as I saw Tao and Bronwyn walking towards me and gently squeezed me in a group hug. "Hey guys." I let out as they let go of the hug. They gestured to everyone else who looked just as concerned about me standing to greet them.

A figure sitting next to Ryan looked at me intensely as a mother would. My brain registered that the woman was Angela Bassett. Once I realised, she was already making her way towards me.

"Hello my name is Angela. I'm so sorry that we have to meet this way, my darling. I truly wish we met under different conditions. If I may ask, what's your name?" She introduced herself to me.

I blinked. "My name is Madeline, ma'am. It is an honour to meet you." I said with a stunned look on my face. One of my childhood icons was standing in front of me, looking at me with such adoration in her eyes.

"Madeline, you truly are a beauty as the others described. I'm here to support you and my..daughter Letitia through all of this. I'm very happy to meet you." She smiled, making me give her a smile as she hugged me.

Danai, Lupita, Winston and Ryan all then comforted me afterwards while filling me in on what's been going on with them as I was out cold.

I was cuddled into Lupita on the couch a few steps away from Tish's bed. Barely listening to the conversation everyone was in, I began looking at Tish properly for the first time today. Even though her skin had become much more pale, she was still incredibly beautiful in my eyes.

Her eyes barely fluttered as she slowly breathed. I then sadly reminded myself that all those 'memories' weren't real, hurting my heart even more. Feeling a tug on my hospital gown, I looked to Tao who was already looking at me.

"Did you hear what we said?" She asked and I shook my head. "We said Mike is on his way." She uttered, struggling to hold in her smile. "Mike?" I questioned.

"Yeah, Michael B Jordan." She smirked, causing me to sit up abruptly.

"Girl, what?"

KAI'S KORNER 💫

*laughs menacingly*

I'M KIDDING

me leaving for literally a month isn't funny and I know it isn't 😭

so basically I took a mental health break because a lot is going on but life's good so I decided to post for y'all 🤭

and I know it's a little shorter than the others but BARE WITH ME HERE

I've just been a little busy but I'm back to writing this beautiful masterpiece and I hope y'all forgive me 🧍🏽‍♀️

sike, told you that there would be drama 🤣

n e ways, THANK Y'ALL FOR 28K READS LIKE WHAT?! (i pray tish or anyone associated with her never finds this 🤞🏽)

anyways i love all of you so much
buh bye! 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 910 21
You'd met Letitia at a red carpet event but you both had been stalking each other's Instagrams all along. First is the blow up, next is the meeting...
5.2K 203 10
She's not his fiancΓ©e, but no one else needs to know.
110K 2.8K 29
" I'll never let them take you away from me again."
30.7K 790 29
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘, π‘Ίπ’Œπ’š 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒛 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’‡π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’π’†π’˜ 𝒄𝒐-οΏ½...