Escape [Fruits Basket OC]

By par13ker

Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
The Beginning
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Your Highness
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
He's Different
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The God is Here
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
You Saved Me
Who?
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Original Story
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 52

548 24 8
By par13ker

When they returned home. Kieran was practically glued to Audrina's side. As if he couldn't get enough of her.

She was finished gathering all her stuff and placing it near the front door. 

  She had planned to meet everyone at the estate come time around, and as she was on her phone about to let everyone knew she was on her way, she felt hands wrap around her chest and Kieran resting his head on her shoulder.

He perked at the message she was about to send, and quickly took her phone.

"What are you doing?", she tried to take it back.

"Telling the truth", he mumbled turning away as he typed something and sent. Only when he gave her phone back she gave him a frustrated glare and looked at the message he sent.

There's a lot of traffic, I'll see you all in an hour.

She scrunched her eyebrows as she turned her head back up to him. "An hour? Traffic? You live 10 minutes away."

"You're lucky I said an hour and not two.", he stepped up,'she was even more confused holding out her phone and looking back at the text. It wasn't clicking. But the way he was talking didn't settle right.

  "Excuse me? Two hours for what exactly.", she turned and pointed to her luggage, "I'm packed."

But when she turned back around, expecting a reasonable answer for his sudden change in behavior, all she was met with were his lips closing around hers.

She tried to question again, till that same hand placement that drove her insane was brought back up as he slid them up her sides. Involuntarily shivering under his touch, she was caught off guard as he pulled away. Staring up at him she was met with dazed eyes.

"What was that-.", she was cut off as the wind was locked out of her lungs. Kieran effortlessly holstered her over his shoulders. She was frozen momentarily, enough that she didn't say anything until he made way to his bedroom.

"I have you to myself for one more hour.", his voice deep. Her heart picked up just that alone. Not to mention, him placing her on the bed, heat practically consumed her. His locs loose curtained each side of his head. And at the look in his eyes, she froze.

"Let me take care of you in more ways than one."

_______________________________

They arrived a little later than an hour. Audrina was pulling her hair back into a low bun.

  "Any second thoughts about leaving?"

"Nope.", she huffed, "You're crazy.",  this earned him to chuckle. "No human being should be able to go for more than three-."

She was interrupted when a urgent tap startled her. Audrina was then met face to face with yellow eyes, urgently still tapping the window.

"Audri!!", Momoji's voice sounded clear through the glass. She then looked up behind him and saw everyone waiting. Clearly impatient at her delayed time.

Putting on a genuine smile, she opened the door. But wasn't expecting the lecture she got from Rin while Momoji was holding on to her the entire way she walked to the group of people.

"The hell you've been? An hour passed 30 minutes ago."

"Yea if your going to delay it, at least make do with it. Or not tell the exact time then show up late.", Hiro stepped up, Kisa holding his wrist back before he could continue on.

"I'm sorry", Audrina stressed holding onto Momoji tighter. Kieran had walked up behind her, she shot him back a glare as he opened his mouth. She knew he was ready to crack some under hinted joke, but that was shut down. He rose his hands with a smile on his face. Before he looked to see who was there while Audrina was talking with Momoji, making sure he had everything.

And what he could see, every one was there. With the addition of a few new faces. Taking familiarity with the three older Sohma men, he found himself standing with them.

  They all looked at the Sohma kids were bombarding Audrina with questions, some more demanding than others about her absence. That was until it fell to them surrounding her like they were her own.

"You live ten minutes away.", Hatori spoke casually. To which Kieran didn't bother hiding his smirk. He just leaned back on his elbows and continued admiring the woman ahead of him.

"Ahhh yes", Shigure chimed. "And the roads were not congested."

Kieran didn't play into what they were insinuating. Just ignored their side remarks.

Shigure noted the way he was looking at Audrina . He followed his gaze to the woman, and  he kept his composure. Not allowing the last conversation between the two take over his brain.

Hatori told him not to drag her back into the Sohmas. Thinking he was doing it to tear her down. What Hatori couldn't comprehend was that it was meant to lead to exactly this.

He had an odd way of working and things were bound to get worse before they got better.

Audrina was pulled between conversations. One craving her attention over the other. They knew she was leaving soon, and it was just this method that was keeping her with them.

She had Kisa in her arms, while trying to keep up with everyone. Until Kyo spoke up with his question.

"Why are you leaving?"

Audrina watched as all of their attention fixed on her. Their eyes glossed over with sadness. She couldn't explain the dread she felt knowing that no only would she miss them, but they would equally miss her.

Since she was born, she dedicated her entire life to taking care of them. Making sure that they were happy, and in the end she felt she had failed. That was until she looked to them now, seeing them looking at her with admiration. To think just 4 months ago she was so close to the end. That was until Kieran brought her back.

"I got a job in America", she spoke honestly. They clearly had heard from Momoji that exact reason. So I went beyond the surface reason why she was leaving. She sighed not wanting to let the emotions over come her.

Thinking about how far she's come. All of them have come to this exact moment. Quickly she opened her available arm and wrapped it around Kyo's back. The rest piled in till it was one group hug. Some of the Zodiac children still have their resilience towards each other. But in that moment, it wasn't about them. They were focused on her.

Kisa had her hands wrapped around Audrina's neck when the woman spoke to each, "I'll still be in touch."

"How about this?", Kieran's voice came from behind her. Audrina lifted her head as she felt his hand on top of it. The Zodiac children now landed their gaze on him. "I have room for a few. You can come to drop her and Momoji off."

They immediately took his offer. That was when she separated from them and ventured over to the older Zodiacs. Kieran occupied the children's attention. Ayame didn't give her a chance to say anything before he practically jumped into her grasp.

"Ok", Audrina huffed with a slight chuckle.

"Oh my dear Audri I wish you nothing but peace and love. I will make sure to call you everyday to make sure you are nothing but alright."

She pulled her lips in at the statement. Although she found it sweet, she didn't think she was ready for a daily phone call with Ayame.

"How about every other day?", she released from the hug. But she was not surprised when he shook his head. Even if she knew the talks would cause her nothing but continuous headaches, it made her feel good to know that it wasn't just the younger Zodiacs. It's those she grew up beside.

Next was Hatori. She smiled when he opened his arms to draw her in. "You'll be okay?" He asked.

Her chin was on his shoulder as she nodded not bothering to answer.

Hatori was the one who was overly concerned. No matter what time frame of her life she was in, she knew he was always there. He took her in during the moments she felt vulnerable and didn't know who to turn too.

Squeezing tighter she whispered enough for only him to hear, "Thank you."

It was their parting, as she let go and watched him nod a rare smile on his face.

Kureno had already left. So the last person to say her bye to was her opposite. The one who despite all her constant efforts, she couldn't help but be drawn to him in more ways than one. It was all against her will. Some days she would question what was it that pushed her to moments where they were inseparable.

Shigure, who typically would wear a smirk or sarcastic smile, was nothing but serious. He looked down at the woman who wasn't sure how to go about it. Nothing awkward or uncomfortable, it was simple not knowing what to do next.

It was strange to think this would ever happen. That they'd actually part. She thought it would be never ending between them.

"I don't bite.", he sighed. That's when Audrina rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

It was a silent exchange, but it was everything that needed to be said. So when she let go, she avoided his eyes.

But as she was about to return to Kieran, another voice sounded and called out to her.

Audrina recognized it instantly. She turned around with a small smile on her face as Akito stepped up and, similar to Shigure, didn't need any exchange of words.

Audrina realized that the curse breaking was felt on both ends. She felt it through that hug. The cling something. And even if there was no Zodiac curse, Akito felt all the sorrow leave her body from the contact.

Audrina drew her in closer once she heard that first sniff. "Thank you.", Audrina whispered.

And not minding those who were watching, this was the longest hug she gave.

Until Kieran had to remind her that her flight was soon. All the children were piled into the car, when she gave her final goodbye.
_______________________________

At the airport drop off, she was down to her final goodbye. Momoji was speaking with the rest of the Zodiac children. She had to leave in the next five minutes to make it on time.

Kieran gave her a sad smile as he pressed a kiss on her forehead, a tear slipped from her closed eyes. Kieran took his thumb and quickly wiped it away.

  "Don't", his voice was terribly soft. "This isn't the end."

"But-.", she uttered looking into his eyes, that were a swirl of every color imaginable. She couldn't get enough. To think she wouldn't be able to wake up to those eyes for who knows how long, stung her.

Kieran had told her previously that he'd always be flexible to make sure they could visit each other. However, earlier that day, tied together under the sheets they came to one agreement. Something Kieran suggested to Audrina's disapproval:

"I'll give you time to settle.", Kieran soothed his hand along her torso.

Audrina was comfortable in his warm grasp, remembering every fragment of his touch until he said that."Wait what?", she lifted her head from resting in his chest.

Kieran didn't stop or change positioning when she did. From her movement he simply resulted to rubbing her lower back. "America is a big move. I want you settle before visiting. I'm too much of a terribly attractive distraction."

"How long?", she was peering into his eyes. Their was haste in her voice that she clearly didn't pay mind to his joke.

  "Don't look at me like", he stroked some of the fly away in her hair back. "Trust me I can't go that long without you by my side. Nothing too extreme."

"What if I told you I'm already adjusted?"

He hummed smiling as he pressed his lips against hers. She pulled away cupping her hand over his mouth. His eyes widened before gradually settling into a narrowed lust. She disregarded it speaking with all seriousness, "I'm adjusted. Stop trying to distract me."

"Sure", his voice muffled under her palms. He gripped her wrist and removed it, "We'll be okay.", he stopped her from speaking any longer. "We will be okay. You're not getting rid of me that easily."

Just the memory alone had another tear escape. To which was quickly wiped away.

"I love you", he spoke, "And I will still love you when I see you again."

Seeing the overhead clock behind him, reach the limit in which she could procrastinate around. Audrina released a shaky sigh when she said only for the second time, still holding as much meaning as the first.

"I love you too."

_____________________________

A/n: I've been spacey with posting because I'm currently writing a non-fanfic related story and just reached over 100k words :)

Just wanted to share.

And there will be one more chapter and maybe an epilogue 👀

Ok Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 543 47
"Everyone calls me an Angel, but Angels have wings, and no matter how hard I try...I can't fly." Inside the Sohma Estate exists a whole other world o...
53.4K 1.5K 28
Y/N is extremely special to Akito being a rare zodiac and all. Ever since Y/N ran away from home no one knew about her whereabouts other than Shigure...
2K 65 10
เฟ written by kat โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€ใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ (๐๐€๐Œ๐„) ๐’๐Ž๐‡๐Œ๐€ is the opposite of their older brother, Akito Sohma. They love and care about the well-being of a...
4.7K 124 19
The Sakamaki's are living there lives in peace with there new guest until they are forced to move. Regretfully leaving everything behind. But rest a...