Pressures of the Night

Por zolozen

One Direction have been together for five years. Now contrary to what many believe, even though Louis may be... Más

Description/Characters
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N: ZIAM IS REAL
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter One

18.7K 367 157
Por zolozen

One Direction is currently in Hong Kong, China performing for their Asian leg of the On The Road Again tour. The lads won't lie, the past few years have been absolutely mental! It seems as though the five haven't had a proper break since being put together, which is why it almost seemed normal that Zayn would request a few shows off. Being only 16 the boys understood all the pressures and nerves Zayn must have every time he goes up on stage because the whole world is watching his every move. 

After requesting a few shows off, the band's management reluctantly allows it, so Zayn flies back to London where he told the boys he would be staying with his parents. And the boys didn't even question it because where else would a 16 year old go?

That question was soon answered, however, when pictures of Zayn, in what appears to be a club, in Paris were published by TMZ and every other paparazzi company.

"God dammit with this kid!" Liam yelled while throwing his phone at the couch.

"What did he do now, Li?" Harry asks skeptically, waiting to hear the worse.

"He changed his flight to Paris, and paps got pictures of him drinking and smoking all over the town!" Liam exclaims. "I don't get it, he said he wants to go home for a couple days so he can be out of the line of press, yet he decides to do stupid shit like this!"

"Management is gonna be on our ass for this since we're the ones that convinced them to give him a break."

As Liam goes to answer the slightly younger lad, his phone rings which brings both men out of their annoyed trance. Liam quickly picks up his phone from where it was tossed, and sighs upon seeing who it is but regardless answers it.

"Hi Simon," Liam says, trying to sound professional.

"Liam, I feel you know why I'm calling, so please do us all a favor and skip the bullshit. Now can you please tell me why your sixteen year old bandmate is in Paris smoking and drinking the night away while he's suppose to be on tour?!" Simon seethes into the phone and Liam cringes slightly.

"He had requested a few days off-"

"I said no bullshit Liam! I know he requested a few days off, and I respected that, but his day offs were not intended for him to go off and act like an idiotic child star gone wrong! Now I don't care what you have to do, but I want you to fix this and fix it quick. I'll see you lads when you're back in London." And with that Simon hangs up the phone leaving Liam to fall face first onto the sofa.

Harry goes to walk over to the man when he's cut off by a small voice.

"Daddy?" A young looking Louis speaks while fisting his eyes, trying to get the sleep out.

"Hi, baby, did you have a good nap?" Harry questions while picking the older boy up.

"Yeah daddy, can't remember dream though," Louis says with a small pout that Harry coos at.

"Well I'm sure it was a wonderful dream if you slept well. Now, why don't you go cuddle with Baba for a bit, yeah? He seems a bit stressed." Louis then squirms out of Harry's arms and runs straight into Liam's causing the stressed man to chuckle a bit.

"Why Baba sad?" Louis asks with wide eyes and Liam coos in return.

"Baba's not sad, babe, Baba's just a bit upset with Zaynie. He was very naughty," Liam says while hugging the boy. The two continue to sit on the couch for a bit, Harry walking off to update Niall on Zayn's whereabouts, when Louis suddenly pulls away from Liam with a serious look.

"Liam?" Louis says skeptically which surprises Liam a bit because Louis is never one to willingly come out of his headspace.

"What's up, Lou? You feeling alright?" Liam says slightly worried.

"You know, Zayn's acting a whole lot like I was acting before we started this whole ageplay thing. I'm not saying you should like force him, but I just don't want him to hurt himself. I may be in a mentally younger state, but he's still a baby in real life," Louis says sincerely, and Liam can't help but sigh.

"Babe, you know I want what's best for all of us, but I just don't think Zayn's gonna let that slide. He gets embarrassed enough when we coddle him now, just imagine if we took this to a whole new level? I'll keep it in mind but for now I think we're just gonna have to talk to him."

Louis nods his head in understanding before pressing his head back to Liam's chest and continues to cuddle with him for a bit.

+

A few days have passed, and Zayn is now back in China with the boys. Upon arrival in the country, Paul picked him up from the airport with a stern look on his face, and it didn't surprise Zayn that he got a lecture the whole car ride back to the hotel. Once at the hotel room, Liam is quick to pull the boy in for a hug right before beginning to lecture him once again.

This continues on till the boys have to go on and perform their last show of the tour, and Zayn has just about had enough at this point.

"I don't want to perform! I'm tired," Zayn whines while falling back onto the couch, which causes Harry to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't be tired if you had taken a nap earlier like I told you to," Harry says matter-of-factly.

"I wasn't tired then! Plus I'm sixteen, sixteen year olds don't nap," Zayn says with a glare.

"Is that so? Weren't you napping with me just last week?" And to that Zayn just huffs which causes Harry to smirk. 

Harry finally manages to get Zayn up and on the stage right when the show is about to start which is when the real problems start. For the entire show Zayn is acting as if he were a spoiled brat. From yelling at Louis when the boy threw water at him, to shoving Harry roughly when the boy attempted to ruffle up his hair. Overall, Zayn's attitude was a mess, and by the time they were finished Liam was completely done with the boy.

As the five walk off the stage, Liam is quick to grab the boy by his arm and drag him in the opposite direction of everyone else. The older one of the two quickly finds an empty dressing room and drags the thrashing boy in there before sitting down on the couch and throwing Zayn over his lap. 

"Liam stop! What the fuck are you doing?!" Zayn screams only to have a firm smack hit his bum. "Ow Liam! What the fuck?! Did you just spank me?" And once again another smack hits him. 

"Yes I did, and if you keep cursing there will be plenty more where that came from," Liam says in a stern voice.

"I'm not Louis! I'm not a toddler, you can't spank me! That's abuse," Zayn whines but Liam just laughs in return.

"Oh that's abuse? Well then you practically pushing Harry off the stage is abuse as well. Now, you're getting a spanking, and then we're having a long conversation about everything you've been doing lately because me along with many others are sick of it," Liam says sternly and Zayn just whimpers in return.

"Pl-please don't L-Li Li," Zayn sniffles before Liam feels small tears on his thigh which causes him to coo and pull the boy up properly. When Liam looks at him, the boy has wide, red, watery eyes, and Liam can't help but sympathize for him a bit.

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you so scared? You know I would never spank you out of anger," Liam says while bouncing the boy up and down and pushing the hair out of his eyes.

"I've only been spank- spanked once when I was five," Zayn whimpers and Liam coos once again.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure you agree that you need this spanking. You were quite rude up there, and we can't let that continue. So if you would, pull down your trousers and climb over my lap. You're gonna get twenty over your pants, and then ten bare bum all with my hand." Zayn whimpers but nonetheless complies and shimmies his pants off before crawling over Liam's lap.

The older lad decides to make the punishment fast and they'll talk afterwards, so he quickly begins to land medium hardness spanks across the young boy's bum. With every smack Zayn whimpers lightly and Liam has to force himself to continue.

"Alright, bubba, I'm gonna pull these down now," Liam says while gripping the back of Zayn's pants. The boy whimpers slightly, but Liam sticks to his word and quickly tugs them down to the boy's ankles. Liam then quickly lands the next ten spanks down harder than before, and this time focusing on his sit spots. Finally, however, Liam finishes the punishment, and he's quick to pull the lightly crying boy onto his lap.

"Shh, baby, you're alright, you're alright. You were so well behaved, yeah?" Liam coos while rubbing the boy's back up and down. Another five minutes of comforting the boy pass before Liam finally decides to approach the topic of Zayn's behavior. "Alright, babe, now you've been misbehaving quite a lot lately, and some people are beginning to get mad about it. Can you tell me what's going on?"

"I don't wanna do it anymore Li," Zayn wails while burying his face into Liam's shirt which shocks Liam just a bit.

"Shh, love, it's okay. What can't you do, hun?"

"This, One Direction! Everyone hates me, and I don't wanna do it anymore! But I don't have anywhere to go if I leave," the boy cries and now Liam is even more confused.  

"Baby, no one hates you, but if you want to leave you're allowed to; we would all understand. You're sixteen, you have your whole life ahead of you, you can do whatever you want still. Of course you have places to go, everyone at home would love to see you. That's why I'm pretty shocked you didn't actually go home to see them when you had a break."

"My mum told me not to go home. It always causes so much drama that she said I can only go there during holidays, that's why I didn't go home," Zayn whimpers and Liam frowns.

"Baby what are you talking about?"

"When I go home the paparazzi don't leave me alone and my mum hates when they just wait on the driveway. I didn't want to bother her so I didn't go home," Zayn whimpers.

Though Liam wants to press on the topic he decides not to, and rather continues to bounce the small boy up and down for a bit until he's completely calm. Once all the sniffling and whimpering has stopped, Zayn tries to stifle a yawn but fails miserably which causes Liam to coo once again.

"Come on, bubba, let's go find the boys, and head back to the hotel," Liam says while standing the boy up. As Liam goes to pull up Zayn's boxers, the boy whimpers and begins to cross his legs so Liam can't bring them up. "Zee, babe, we gotta put your pants on."

"No, they hurt," Zayn whimpers with a small blush and Liam chuckles.

"You gonna walk around with your bits hanging out?" Liam teases and Zayn blushes more.

"No, you're gonna carry me, please?" Zayn asks with wide eyes that Liam can't help but agree to the boy's wishes. So Liam easily hoist the boy up onto his hip and walks him down the corridor to where all the boys are just finishing getting changed. Upon seeing Zayn with a red bum and watery eyes, Harry coos before going over to the boy and lifting him out of Liam's arms.

"I'm sorry for pushing you earlier, Hazza. Please don't hate me," Zayn whimpers while wrapping his arms around the curly man's neck.

"Oh I could never hate you, Zaynie. How about we get some sweatpants on you and then we go cuddle for a bit, yeah?" Harry asks and Zayn nods. So quickly the older man finds some loose sweatpants before helping Zayn into them. From there, the five situate themselves into their van and make their way back to the hotel with Zayn on Harry's lap and Louis on Liam's.

Back at the hotel, Harry and Liam quickly put Zayn and Louis to bed before going out to join Niall on the couch. The three sit in silence for a moment before Niall  speaks up.

"So wanna explain what happened?" Niall asks Liam cautiously and the older lad sighs slightly.

"I was just done with his behavior so I spanked him. I didn't go too hard, don't worry," Liam says simply.

"Well I figured that much! I mean he came into the room with a red bum, what I'm asking about is his cuddliness and his loud crying."

"He's just having a hard time with everything in the band recently. He's overly stressed and apparently him and his mum aren't on good terms at the moment. He said he doesn't want to be in the band anymore," Liam says sadly while rubbing his face. "I'm gonna talk to him more tomorrow, but I just don't know what to say. I mean I don't want to force him to stay, but at the same time I don't want him to leave."

"You know, Louis said he wanted to quit the band too when the stress became a lot for him, but then we started the ageplay. I heard you and Lou talking about it earlier, and I know you're skeptical, but I think it's something we're gonna have to start putting some thought into. This could be good for him, and we have a long break coming up," Niall points out.

"I know I was thinking the same thing, I just don't want this to stress him out even more. I mean with Louis, he helped us look for methods to release stress and he settled on this one. Zayn is going to be against it completely and we'll end up having to force him."

"Maybe he needs a bit of a push, Li. Sure, Louis chose ageplay but that doesn't mean he wasn't skeptical. We got through it with him, we can get through it with Zayn," Harry says and once again Liam sighs, yet he can't find any valid argument to give.

"I know, you lads are right. Tomorrow on the plane ride we'll discuss it, that way he can't walk away from it," Liam says before turning back to the TV.

Tomorrow's gonna be an eventful day.  

_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

A/N: Hi so new story as you can see!! I love baby Zayn (and ageplay is my secret guilty pleasure) so I thought this would be perfect since Wattpad lacks in the baby!zayn section! the first few chapters I have planned out but other than that I would love to have prompts so comment or message me them! Remember to vote and comment, byeeee :)

DB

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.4K 1.8K 47
Niall Horan was a seventeen year old boy, but he was far from your average teenager. He lived his life with a dead mother and an abusive father, unti...
16.2K 212 43
Harry Styles is a 14 year old boy who lives with his mother, his sister Gemma, and his 3 brothers Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Harry is also in ageplay...
15.4K 156 35
🍉❤One shots of one direction members❤🍉 Will be adding more and more one shots asap!! Enjoy reading my mix of adorable or steamy stories
157K 3.2K 54
Zayn Malik: Age 16. Is a runaway after 5 years of abuse who lives in an alley. Harry Styles: Age 22. Has been wanting an adult baby for as long as he...