Pressures of the Night

By zolozen

One Direction have been together for five years. Now contrary to what many believe, even though Louis may be... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N: ZIAM IS REAL
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Description/Characters

18.9K 300 20
By zolozen

One Direction have been together for five years. Now contrary to what many believe, even though Louis may be the oldest he is the boys' baby. Literally. When the stress became too much, he and the lads did some research where they found ageplay, and Louis quickly took a liking to it. A few months after Louis' transition into being a baby, and now another member is slowly beginning to feel the pressures of being in a world famous boyband. Will he let them help? Or will he push them away?

***Warning:*** Contains ageplay/spanking! Don't like, don't read.

Liam/Baba, 21: the strict one. always makes sure his babies are well cared for before himself. Zayn tends to cling to him more so, however.

Harry/Daddy, 20: the cuddler. when any of the boys are in need of cuddling they immediately go to Harry. Louis tends to choose him over his other "daddies".

Niall/Papa, 21: the pushover. the boys know his weak spots and can easily get him to cave to any of their crazy ideas. he is also the one the boys go to when they want to play.

Louis, 22 *3/4 year old headspace*: after breaking up with Eleanor, tour stress began to pile up on him, and soon enough he found himself breaking down on Liam's shoulder. after much coaxing and assuring that he's fine, the lads did some research where they soon found ageplay. immediately liking the idea, Louis is quick to start, however his only negotiation was pull-ups rather than nappies because he refuses to mess himself.

Zayn, 16 *will go into 2 year old headspace*: being the youngest, it's no shock when the pressures get to him. a few months after louis begins his new lifestyle, the boys agree it's what's best for Zayn. however, Zayn doesn't agree. how is he gonna handle The Pressures of the Night?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
303K 6.1K 57
• As of 9/24/2018 RANKED #1 In Headspace!! • As if being in a band isn't hard enough, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Zayn malik all have another job:...