Come Back to Me (Don't Save M...

By AccioTherapists

Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to hau... More

Chapter 1: Nightmare
Chapter 2: Amos Diggory
Chapter 3: Teasing
Chapter 4: Men in Masks
Chapter 5: The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: Bait
Chapter 7: Hermione
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Reputation
Chapter 12: Study Hall
Chapter 13: Keep Talking
Chapter 14: Obey
Chapter 15: Nervous
Chapter 16: Mistletoe
Chapter 17: We Should All Be Worrying
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: The Dream
Chapter 20: The Second Task
Chapter 21: We Were Just Kids
Chapter 22: Sirius
Chapter 23: Safe?
Chapter 24: Coincidences
Chapter 25: Just a Walk
Chapter 26: Polyjuice
Chapter 27: Blood of the Daughter
Chapter 28: Loyalty
Chapter 29: Imperio
Chapter 30: Who is Alastor Moody?
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: The Minister
Chapter 33: Take Care of Yourself
Chapter 34: Comfort
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: How Long?
Chapter 37: Regulus
Chapter 39: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 40: Home
Chapter 41: The Animagus
Chapter 42: You Can Talk To Me
Chapter 43: Lunch
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Born to a Monster
Chapter 46: Promises
Chapter 47: The Potion
Chapter 48: Restless Night
Chapter 49: The Meeting
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: Rumors
Chapter 52: Don't Say It
Chapter 53: Show's Over
Chapter 54: You Didn't?
Chapter 55: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 56: Running Again
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Friends
Chapter 59: The Hearing
Chapter 60: The Surprise
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: Stay Out of Trouble
Chapter 63: Family
Chapter 64: Breakup
Chapter 65: The Patronus
Chapter 66: All We Want
Chapter 67: Weakness
Chapter 68: Animals and Friends
Chapter 69: The Boggart
Chapter 70: Where's Home?
Chapter 71: More Secrets
Chapter 72: The Task
Chapter 73: Work It Out
Chapter 74: Nothing to Worry About
Chapter 75: Don't Anger the Pink Toad
Chapter 76: Fired
Chapter 77: Toad
Chapter 78: Gossip Chat
Chapter 79: Sacked
Chapter 80: Authority
Chapter 81: A United Front
Chapter 82: Occlumency
Chapter 83: The Attack
Chapter 84: Failed
Chapter 85: Promises and Reunions
Chapter 86: My Lady
Chapter 87: It's Begun

Chapter 38: Mine

319 14 6
By AccioTherapists

A/N: I'm just going to apologize for some of the cringy things in this chapter. I wrote this a while ago and... I'll just let you read for yourself. Apologies in advance.

I sobbed as Severus held me, protectively. I cried out all of the pain from the last several years: the death of my friends at the hands of my father, the death of Regulus, and the overwhelming feeling of fear as I thought of what was to come. Nearly a half hour had passed before I pulled away, Severus wiping my tear-stained cheeks with his thumb.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"A little," I answered, giving him a small smile. "Though that's only because you're here."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere, love," he chuckled. "You're stuck with me."

"Good," I answered, taking a deep breath as I composed myself, knowing there were still things we needed to discuss. "Sev, about the whole Sirius thing... I'm so sorry. I don't even know how to explain what happened. It... it felt like I was 16 all over again." That simple sentence conveyed so much and I could see the understanding flash in his eyes, knowing I wasn't just talking about my relationship with Sirius. There wasn't much of my childhood where I truly felt safe, much of which I can't even remember, but the times with Sirius and Severus had always made me feel safe.

Severus pushed my hair out of my face, cupping my cheek in his hand, as he pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes piercing down at me.

"I understand, love. It's just... seeing you on his lap... I wanted to take you against that table and make him watch for even daring to have his hands on you."

"Sev," I whispered as my breath hitched.

"Mine," he growled, moving his hands down my body, sending a tingling sensation running along my skin.

"Mhm," I moaned in agreement.

"Say it, little one."

"Yours, Sev... I'm yours."

He brought his lips to my neck, sucking the skin there before bringing his face back to mine, staring into my eyes.

"Say it again. Let me hear you, baby."

"I-I'm yours. Please, Sev," I whimpered as his lips moved to my collarbone.

"That's right, darling. Mine. Mine to love. Mine to protect. Mine," he growled. While his nature was entirely dominating, I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms as he promised to protect me. I knew he did that intentionally, knowing I needed to feel a sense of security at the moment.

I could feel his lips forming a smile as pressed them to my neck. "I love you, sweet girl," he murmured.

"I love you too, Sev."

His smile grew as the words left my lips and he offered me his hand, guiding me toward his bedroom. He shut the door behind us and instantly pressed my body against the door, moving his hands under my shirt before quickly pulling it off. His eyes fell on my green, lace bra, and his expression darkened, lust clouding his eyes.

"You look perfect in my house colors, love," he whispered, pressing his lips to mine as his tongue invaded my mouth in a most welcome fashion. He picked me up and I squealed in delight as he walked us over to his bed, carefully laying me down on the black sheets, climbing over my body.

"Hello princess," he chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He made short work of removing my pants, bra and underwear, wasting no time before bringing his face to my dripping core.

"Don't tell me you got this wet from sitting on that mutt's lap," Severus growled, sucking my folds between his teeth.

"No," I moaned.

"Oh, really?" he chuckled. "Then who got you this wet, darling?"

"You know who," I moaned.

"You-know-who?" Severus exclaimed. "I thought he was your dad."

"Severus!" I exclaimed, pushing his head back toward my throbbing clit.

"Tell me, princess. Who got you this wet?"

"Y-You, Sev!"

He sucked my clit, swirling his tongue over the swollen nub. "That's right, baby. Say it again. Tell me who gets you this wet."

"You, Sev! You! Only you!" My fingers tangled in his hair

"Good girl. I can tell you're close. Let go for me, baby. Let me taste you."

At his words I moaned, my cunt clenching around nothing as he sucked my clit. I released inside his waiting mouth.

"Such a good girl," he whispered, crawling over me, pressing his lips to mine. His tongue explored my mouth and I could taste my release on his tongue. He quickly rid himself of his trousers, grasping his throbbing cock in one large hand. He pressed his forehead to mine, searching my eyes. "Ready?"

I nodded, pressing my lips to his as slid his cock inside my waiting cunt. We swallowed each other's moans as he began softly pumping inside me. He looked down at me, his lips pulling into a soft smile as he pushed my hair out of my face. I whimpered as his cock dragged along my cunt and he smirked at the sound, increasing his pace.

"I love you," he said, enunciating each word with a careful thrust.

"I love you too," I whispered, feeling my orgasm approaching quickly. "Sev, I-I'm gonna cum."

"I know, baby. I can feel you clenching around my cock. Cum for me, sweet girl. Let go." He pressed kisses along my hairline as my body writhed in pleasure. He brought one hand down to my clit, coaxing my orgasm out of me. "Merlin, love, you're perfect," he whispered, staring into my eyes as my orgasm washed over me, his own following quickly after. My body slowly came down from its blissful high, breathing heavily, as he carefully unsheathed his cock from me. "So beautiful," he whispered, smoothing my hair out of my face. I smiled, pure bliss washing over me as he cast a cleaning and contraceptive charm over our bodies.

"I'm sorry, Sev," I whispered, still feeling guilty about what had happened with Sirius.

"I know, baby... I know. It's okay," he soothed. "Just rest now, sweet girl."

And that's exactly what I did, feeling safe in his arms as I allowed myself to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
10.8K 431 30
Y/n has been best friends with the mauraders since first year, and she couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. But one day, third year, w...
509 6 16
Remus' lycanthropy pushes him to commit the worst, James questions his feelings about Snape, and Sirius immerses himself in '70s Muggle rock to escap...
731K 20.4K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...