Come Back to Me (Don't Save M...

AccioTherapists द्वारा

Harry's fourth year begins and all hell breaks loose as secrets are revealed and Y/n's past comes back to hau... अधिक

Chapter 1: Nightmare
Chapter 2: Amos Diggory
Chapter 3: Teasing
Chapter 4: Men in Masks
Chapter 5: The Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 6: Bait
Chapter 7: Hermione
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Dragon
Chapter 10: Healing
Chapter 11: Reputation
Chapter 12: Study Hall
Chapter 13: Keep Talking
Chapter 14: Obey
Chapter 15: Nervous
Chapter 16: Mistletoe
Chapter 17: We Should All Be Worrying
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: The Dream
Chapter 20: The Second Task
Chapter 21: We Were Just Kids
Chapter 22: Sirius
Chapter 23: Safe?
Chapter 24: Coincidences
Chapter 25: Just a Walk
Chapter 26: Polyjuice
Chapter 28: Loyalty
Chapter 29: Imperio
Chapter 30: Who is Alastor Moody?
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: The Minister
Chapter 33: Take Care of Yourself
Chapter 34: Comfort
Chapter 35: The Truth
Chapter 36: How Long?
Chapter 37: Regulus
Chapter 38: Mine
Chapter 39: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 40: Home
Chapter 41: The Animagus
Chapter 42: You Can Talk To Me
Chapter 43: Lunch
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Born to a Monster
Chapter 46: Promises
Chapter 47: The Potion
Chapter 48: Restless Night
Chapter 49: The Meeting
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: Rumors
Chapter 52: Don't Say It
Chapter 53: Show's Over
Chapter 54: You Didn't?
Chapter 55: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 56: Running Again
Chapter 57: Goodbye
Chapter 58: Friends
Chapter 59: The Hearing
Chapter 60: The Surprise
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: Stay Out of Trouble
Chapter 63: Family
Chapter 64: Breakup
Chapter 65: The Patronus
Chapter 66: All We Want
Chapter 67: Weakness
Chapter 68: Animals and Friends
Chapter 69: The Boggart
Chapter 70: Where's Home?
Chapter 71: More Secrets
Chapter 72: The Task
Chapter 73: Work It Out
Chapter 74: Nothing to Worry About
Chapter 75: Don't Anger the Pink Toad
Chapter 76: Fired
Chapter 77: Toad
Chapter 78: Gossip Chat
Chapter 79: Sacked
Chapter 80: Authority
Chapter 81: A United Front
Chapter 82: Occlumency
Chapter 83: The Attack
Chapter 84: Failed
Chapter 85: Promises and Reunions
Chapter 86: My Lady
Chapter 87: It's Begun

Chapter 27: Blood of the Daughter

296 16 2
AccioTherapists द्वारा

TW: Blood, knives

Severus's POV

Where is she? I worried before finally seeing Alastor step through the maze, Y/n following closely behind him. She searched the crowd, her eyes barely scanning me as she searched for something or someone. Who was she looking for?

Her eyes locked on Igor Karkarof and I could see the disdain written all over her face though I couldn't understand what had changed. She always seemed fine with Igor and had never given me any reason to suspect she disliked him. Alastor whispered something to her and I could see her roll her eyes before making her way toward me.

"Hello, darling. Everything go alright?" I asked her. She nodded, though she kept her distance from me. "Darling, what's wrong?"

"What?" she asked, her eyes locked on Harry as Dumbledore conversed with the four champions.

"Darling, what happened in the maze? You're acting strange." She finally turned to look at me, though her eyes didn't hold the same familiarity I knew so well.

"Nothing happened, sweety," she answered.

"Sweety?" I chuckled. "What's gotten into you, love?"

"Oh... uhm, nothing. Sorry, just a lot on my mind."

I nodded, understanding how worried she must've been. I placed an arm around her waist, noticing how stiff her body seemed against mine. What the hell had happened in that maze? I wanted to hold her, to kiss her, and tell her everything would be fine but I couldn't bring myself to do anything more than just barely having my arm around her waist. Something felt so off about her and I couldn't place what it was. I was pulled from my thoughts as I felt a pull at the back of my head. I looked down at her curiously but she only smiled at me, though the smile did not meet her piercing eyes. I wanted to ask why she was trying to read my mind but I couldn't bring myself to ask her. The champions entered the maze and Y/n relaxed slightly though she still seemed off. Silence fell over the quidditch field as we awaited the end of this daunting task.

Y/n's POV

My eyelids fluttered open though it didn't make much of a difference as darkness surrounded me. I slowly took in the scene around me. I was in a small room, vines growing up the walls, sprouting through the cracks in the stone.

"Ah, you're awake," a familiar voice said. I looked around, trying to identify the source of the voice, before noticing a figure making its way toward me. The figure stepped into the small bit of light seeping in from the window and I instantly recognized the face. I quickly sat up, scrambling off the soft mattress someone had laid me on, backing away from him.

"There's no need to be scared, Y/n. I wouldn't hurt you," Wormtail assured. He was concealing something in his hands, covered by a large, black cloak. My eyes flicked down to the strange thing he was holding and Wormtail followed my gaze.

"Ah, not quite recognizable at the moment, is he? Not to worry. He'll be looking much better soon enough," Wormtail assured, slowly unwrapping the strange thing in his arms. The familiar burning returned to my chest as I locked eyes with a small, baby-like creature. I fell to the floor as I heard a voice hiss.

"Put me down, you fool! Help her!"

Wormtail gently placed the strange looking creature on the floor, still wrapped in the black cloak, before grabbing my arm, helping me to my feet. I pulled away from him, pushing against his chest as I backed away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I hissed.

"It's nearly time, Wormtail," the creature hissed. "Bring her to the graveyard. Don't harm her but make sure she stays put."

Wormtail nodded, making his way toward me again. I tried to fight but my body was still groggy from the potion. Wormtail brought me out of the room and into a large graveyard, a grim reaper statue standing eerily in the middle. He brought me to a small statue in the corner, using his wand to tie me in place.

"Why are you doing this?!" I screamed.

"It will all make sense soon enough, Y/n." He left without another word, heading back to the house to retrieve what I assumed to be Voldemort. I thought back to how they were all acting. The way Sadie had said they all wanted was my happiness and how they kept saying it would all make sense soon enough. They think I don't know Voldemort is my father! I knew I could use this if I continued to play dumb. It wasn't long before I heard a small pop and two familiar faces came into view.

"The cup was a portkey," Cedric said, seeming particularly intrigued as he stared at the glowing cup.

"I've been here before!" Harry exclaimed, fear suddenly coursing through him. "I-in a dream!"

I could see Wormtail making his way toward us, cradling what was left of Voldemort.

"Harry, get out of here!" I screamed.

"Y/n?!" Harry asked, looking around.

"Harry get out of here, now!"

It was too late. His scar began burning as Cedric rushed over to him, trying to determine the cause of his pain.

"Harry, what is it?" Cedric asked. He turned toward Wormtail, holding his wand in the air. "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

What happened next seemed to happen in slow motion.

"Kill the spare!" Voldemort hissed. I struggled with the rope as I felt white hot rage coursing through my body. Wormtail raised his wand and tears slipped down my cheeks as he shouted the curse. "Avada Kedavra!"

"No!" I screamed but it was pointless. Cedric flew backward and a tear slipped down my cheek. Wormtail gave a small smirk as he stared at Cedric's unconscious form, seeming quite pleased with himself at following my father's orders. He lifted his wand (or rather Voldemort's wand) and lifted Harry off the ground, trapping him against the grim reaper statue. I continued to struggle against the ties but I couldn't get my hands free. I tried doing wandless magic but it seemed my hand magic was failing me at the moment. I couldn't cast anything with my hands and this frustrated me greatly as I was normally quite good at wandless magic.

"Let her go!" Harry screamed, pulling at the statue but it was no use.

Harry listen to me," I said, using legilimency, hoping he would be able to hear me. His eyes flicked to mine, confusion crossing his face. Everything's going to be okay. I pulled at the ties once more, trying to get to him but it was no use.

Did they hurt you? He asked, surprising me with his ability to communicate in this way.

No, love. I'm perfectly fine. They just used a sleeping potion and brought me here. I'm okay, I answered. He gave me a small nod as Wormtail dumped what was left of Voldemort's body into a cauldron. I could hear him beginning the spell as I fought harder against the ropes. Harry screamed as Wormtail cut into his own arm, the hand dropp=ing with a sickening plop into the cauldron. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I continued fighting against the ropes. Wormtail walked toward me, untying the ropes with a small flick of a wand, pulling me up by my arm.

"And blood of the daughter," he whispered, taking a blade and dragging it across my palm, allowing the blood to drip into the cauldron. He released my hand and I scramble back as the spell began transforming my father. His body melted with the cauldron and pale skin covered his body. Two snake-like slits took the place of where his nose should be and small veins ran along the sides of his head. I no longer recognized the man standing in front of me and I felt tears slipping down my cheeks as Wormtail handed him his wand. He pressed it into the skin of Wormtail's forearm and a dark cloud appeared over the grounds, several Death Eaters appearing in that very same cloud.

"Welcome, my friends! Thirteen years it's been... and yet... here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed," he hissed, beginning to reprimand them for not showing up to find him sooner, specifically focusing on Lucius.

"Who's the girl?" a man I didn't recognize asked, watching me curiously.

"Come here, child," Voldemort said softly, gesturing toward me. When I didn't move he slithered toward me, his cloak dragging across the ground. He outstretched his hand toward me, helping me off the ground.

"I know this must all be very confusing for you," he soothed, though his voice did not reassure me in the slightest, its snake-like hiss putting me on edge. He looked down at my hand, anger crossing his features as he noticed the red marks on my wrist I knew would soon turn to bruises.

"I thought I told you not to harm her," he hissed, turning to wormtail.

"W-we needed her blood, my Lord," he whimpered, cowering as Voldemort towered over him. "Sh-she struggled a-and I needed her blood to complete the spell."

"Quiet!"

Wormtail cowered in fear as Voldemort's voice bounced off the headstones, echoing throughout the graveyard. He walked toward Cedric's body and Harry struggled against the stone grim reaper.

"Don't touch him!" Harry yelled, which sent a sickening smirk across Voldemort's face.

"Ah, Harry... I'd almost forgotten you were here... Standing on the bones of my father," he chuckled, moving toward Harry.

Harry grunted in pain as Tom approached him, struggling to get away as his eyebrows creased with the pain of his scar.

"Why did you need my blood?" I called after him, trying to distract him from Harry, and he turned suddenly toward me, a small smile on his thin lips.

"You are more special than you know, child." He moved closer to me and I focused on not vomiting. He was no longer the man I once knew and I hated his entire existence but I knew I couldn't show it. He approached me, lifting his hand to my face.

"I should have seen it all those years ago but I could never bring myself to admit it. I couldn't bring myself to admit that I had left you. I never wanted to leave you, my child, but I had no other choice."

"What are you talking about?" I whispered, trying to contain the tears forming in my eyes. Never let them see you cry.

"You're my daughter, Y/n."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

416 19 18
A collection of x Reader one-shots. more info inside :) Latest chapter: New beginnings- Sirius Black Requests closed for the time being
10.8K 431 30
Y/n has been best friends with the mauraders since first year, and she couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. But one day, third year, w...
731K 20.4K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...
69.6K 1.7K 41
After Sirius breaks your heart you and regulus get closer