Love is a choice (Benedict Br...

By khaiyakoto

Nancy Griffiths, a young & beautiful woman with musical talents, came from a poor working class family from B... More

Prologue: Dearest Reader
1. A Chance Encounter
2. A Gentleman's Agreement
3. Visiting an Old Friend
4. The Game is Afoot
5. Lustful Desires
6. Windows to the Soul
7. Comforting a Diamond
8. Her Golden Hour
9. The Final String
10. Whiskey & Cigars
11. Insignificant Bloomsbury Child
12. All Alone
13. The Promise
14. The Big Question
15. Heads or Tails
16. One of you
17. A Mother's Love
18. The Final Ball
19. A Million Dreams
20. Love Is a Choice
Epilogue

Dearest reader

8.2K 153 23
By khaiyakoto

Dearest reader...

Just kidding, hi guys! Khai here.

So, that was it for Love Is A Choice. I hope you enjoyed following Benedict and Nancy's journey with me.

IMPROVEMENTS:
There was a time when I wanted to delete the story because I didn't like it anymore, but I thought it would be a bit of a waste to not finish what I had already started, so here we are. Having read back some of the older chapters, I have become busy to improve the writing, to not sound too cheesy and wordy. So there might be some slight changes in some chapters, but nothing big that it will affect the storyline.

SEQUEL:
Someone asked me if there would be a sequel and my answer to that is; maybe? - As of now, I have no definite plans for one, but who knows. Maybe I'll get inspired when snippets of the third season appear. I honestly cannot wait to see Penelope and Colin's story on screen.

GRATITUDE:
Anyways, thank you so much to everyone who has been here until the very end. Also know that I notice every single vote and comment and that I appreciate them all very very much. It has truly been encouraging seeing your names pop up at my notifications because I did not even expect five people to read this story.

If you want to read more stories of mine, feel free to follow me to stay updated. I am planning on uploading a new Fantasy novel this month that I have been working on longer than Love Is A Choice :)

But for now, farewell gentle readers!

Stay safe and I hope you all have a great day.

- Khai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 22
| 18+ | A stubborn lady and her irresistible Viscount. 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 - She and her family moved back to Grosvenor Square in Mayfair...
207K 17K 44
Eloise is desperate to take charge of her life after losing her parents and home, and after discovering her uncle's plans to marry her off to a man t...
123K 5K 22
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
263K 6.8K 23
Kathryn Bishop had a great life. She grew up with loving and supportive parents and a younger sister who she got along with. Mr and Mrs. Bishop were...