Love Live opinon book

By ThePianoProdigy18

A book where I talk about my various views and opinions on all topics regarding to love live. (artwork and l... More

Introduction
My best girl from each main group + why they are so.
Ranking of the rivals
Main group rankings
Each disliked/hated girl from all the groups
My ideal Love Live rewrites.
2023: The year of love live in review
My Ideal Love Live
RIP All Stars
Opinion on the new girls
Muse Song Rankings
Liella subunit names announced!
Nijigasaki Ova + movie announcement
Rip School Idol Festival 2 + update.
Love Live April Fools Reaction
Hasu no Sora new members!
2024: The year of love live in review.

R.I.P School Idol Festival

24 3 2
By ThePianoProdigy18

Woke up today to the news that after nearly 10 years S.I.F will be terminated on March 31st, and to say I feel sad is an understatement. I and many others in the love live community have so many happy memories with this game ( even if the gacha was mean at times), all the friends we made and the songs we spent hours to full combo on will soon be no more. I started playing S.I.F back in 2016 and it was one of the factors that got me into Love Live a year later, so over 7 years of happy memories for me thanks to this game. I remember my first song I ever played was Strawberry Trapper, I was so taken in by the vocals, instrumentals and tone of the song I was hooked, it also made me really start wanting to get into Love Live since the music is good. In a way it was Strawberry Trapper and S.I.F in whole that really got me into the love live franchise among other factors. S.I.F will be missed by those who enjoyed it, but maybe like Puchigura it will get a private server, one can hope right? Feel free to share your memories with the game or your thoughts on this breaking news, until next time.

         School Idol Festival, April 15th, 2013 - March 31st, 2023. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
138K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
174K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
258K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...