R.I.P School Idol Festival

Woke up today to the news that after nearly 10 years S.I.F will be terminated on March 31st, and to say I feel sad is an understatement. I and many others in the love live community have so many happy memories with this game ( even if the gacha was mean at times), all the friends we made and the songs we spent hours to full combo on will soon be no more. I started playing S.I.F back in 2016 and it was one of the factors that got me into Love Live a year later, so over 7 years of happy memories for me thanks to this game. I remember my first song I ever played was Strawberry Trapper, I was so taken in by the vocals, instrumentals and tone of the song I was hooked, it also made me really start wanting to get into Love Live since the music is good. In a way it was Strawberry Trapper and S.I.F in whole that really got me into the love live franchise among other factors. S.I.F will be missed by those who enjoyed it, but maybe like Puchigura it will get a private server, one can hope right? Feel free to share your memories with the game or your thoughts on this breaking news, until next time.

         School Idol Festival, April 15th, 2013 - March 31st, 2023.