Muse Song Rankings

A/N: After trying several times to get the tierlist to load in I give up. All you really need to know is nearly every Muse groups song, Bibi song and Printemps song is at S rank. Two songs are at D tier ( Junai Lens and Garasu no Hanazono) and all of Honoka's solos ( minus Someday of My Life) are at C rank. Everything else is either A or B tier. 

After much waiting, here is the ranking of every Muse song that has been released since their inception. As no surprise most of their songs are at S rank due to Muse having so many good songs and me having such a deep love for them. With those personal ramblings out of the way let's cover some highlights:

I really loved Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita, it's a really cute and fluffy song that never fails to put a smile on my face. This may come shocking as I previously stated I didn't like Nico but in recent comings I have grown to like her now. On the flipside, despite hating Umi, I really like her solo Yuki for no reason, it's so upbeat and sounds like a song for the opening to some early 2000's slice of life anime. Kotori's solos I loved for quite obvious reasons I hope at this point. Nozomi has good solo's except for Junai lens, as her voice is really annoying and high pitched in it. Yet in Moshimo kara kitto her voice is heavenly and made me tear up several times. Honoka, I disliked all her solo's minus someday of my life. I feel like all her solo's aside Someday are very underwhelming and plain. Baffles me then why she got like 99% of all Muse's solos ( well besides the leader part but still).

Lilly White is overall a really good subunit which I slept on due to being a bigger fan of Printemps and Bibi. Binetsu Kara Mystery being probably my favorite song by them as I love the tropical feel the song gives out, like I can feel the warm wind on my skin and see the clear blue ocean (umi) before me. I really like when Muse did tropical sounding songs, such as this, Mermaid festa vol 1, Shangri la shower and Natsurio egao de 1,2 jump. Even with my new found love of Lilly White Bibi and Prantamps will always be my favorite as their music is just so good. I love Bibi's mature side and Printamps cute yet often tragic songs.

I loved all of the group's songs, everything they put out was so iconic and catchy, you couldn't help but be in a good mood when listening to their music as it has that special feel good effect. It's incredibly hard to pick a single Muse group song I loved but I would say strong contenders are Snow Halation, Arashi no Naka no Koi Dakara, Start Dash, Ashiteru Banzai.. ok yes it's a lot. It is no surprise I love Muse's songs so much being a die hard Muse fan but putting my bias aside their music is so good and is something Aqours and other groups just couldn't replicate though don't take this as me hating the other groups as I quite like them. I just feel their music is less special than Muse's, though I will listen to all of their music to give a fair shake so expect rankings of the other groups in the near future.

Finally tackled the ranking of Muse songs, it was a real pleasure sitting down and listening to Muse's music ( though not like I already do that already) and really discover just how much I love Muse. The other groups will come, though I can't give a garuntee when due to how many songs are presented for each group. Also since Sunshine in the Mirror and the Nijigasaki OVA are releasing very soon I think I may do a weekly review ( for sitm) and a review for the OVA when both drop. Let me know if you'd all be down for that so  until next time, Ciao!