Liella subunit names announced!

Recently we had the names revealed for the 3 Liella subunits, and to say they're...interesting is an understatement. We have CatChu consisting of Mei, Sumire and Kanon, Kaleidoscore containing Ren, Kuku and Wien, and last but not least 5yncri5e which has Natsumi, Kinako, Chisato, Shiki and Tomari ( a sister subunit). While the names for sure could have been better these names were the "best" from the selected suggestions, and they do word play so that does save them a bit. Catchu because Mei likes cats, Kaleidoscore because of the hair colors? and to show that they will win and 5yncri5e because I'm assuming they will synchronize harmony wise? It's too early to say but those are my reasons behind the naming convention, even if the names are out there. Let's all be glad though that Kaleidoscore wasn't named Bampy Dance....that is perhaps one of the worst sounding names for a subunit or group ever. Although it's important to keep in mind the names are not what matters but the musical content they release, as the names may be goofy ah the songs could be straight fire so it's a case of don't judge a book by it's cover in this case I suppose. With no samples of their songs out yet we just gotta wait and see if they outweigh the unique naming schemes, but besides that I think the subunits are going to do quite well. Also interesting to note is 5yncri5e is the biggest subunit at 5 members, with Qu4rtz formally holding the title at 4, which makes me think how well are they going to do with that many members. Qu4rtz does so well because Emma, Rina, Kasumi and Kanata have really great harmony and make beautiful sounding music, it makes you wonder if Natsumi, Chisato and the rest have that same power for them all to be thrown into a group together. Time can only tell but this is an exciting step for Liella, let's all wish them the best regardless!

That's all she wrote for now, let me know your thoughts down below and until next time, Ciao!