Nijigasaki Ova + movie announcement

The Nijigasaki Ova has dropped in theaters across Japan yesterday to critical acclaim but that isn't even the start of the good news regarding Nijigasaki! It has been confirmed that in addition to the Ova Nijigasaki is getting 3, yes you read that right 3 movies with the first chapter coming out next year! They aren't just getting one movie but 3, this is monumental for Love Live as the main groups ( minus Liella as of typing this) got only 1 movie, but now 3! This is major hype and makes me wonder what adventures or challenges will the Nijigasaki idol club overcome, only time will tell but the fact it's happening is a thrilling one at that!! Now I just need to find a way to watch the Ova and the movies when they come out. My hope is the Ova will find its way online sometime in the coming weeks and vice versa with the movies. Times like this make me wish I was in Japan as I'm missing out on all the cool love live events, shame it's not as huge here as in Japan. Maybe we'll get lucky with screenings here as I have heard of the SIP movie and sunshine movie being shown over here and that last year I saw the Revue Starlight movie in theaters so maybe? Regardless this is very exciting news and shows us that we Love Live fans are eating good this year and next year too! Whenever I get around to watching the Ova I will post a review here but until then I will bide my time. 

A very exciting day today for Nijigasaki and Love Live fans in general! Until next time, Ciao!