2023: The year of love live in review

A/N:  The next 4 parts of this book might take a bit since I will be listening to every song in Love Live and ranking them by group, that's the plan at least so bear with me as it may or may not happen. 

The year of 2023 really seems to be the year of Love Live as we have gotten so much content this year alone. It's truly a time to be a fan of Love Live as we are really eating well this year with so many projects and lives, what a time to be alive! So far in 2023 regarding Love Live we have:

Sunshine in the mirror

Nijigasaki OVA

Liella season 3

Link Like Love Live (the virtual idols)

Nijiyon animation

sif 2

The school idol musical rerun ( though it came out in 2022)

plus the countless lives

I think it's so great Love Live is getting this much attention and content as it shows just how big Love Live has gotten since it first aired in 2013. While I only became a fan in 2017 it still is crazy seeing all this growth and makes me feel a sense of nostalgia from my early years in the fandom. Some people think this is a bad thing as it's getting oversaturated, I can kind of see their point but I think it's a good thing since it's further expanding the Love Live franchise even more! This all makes me excited for the future of Love Live and anticipating what future content we may get, the sky's the limit and anything can happen! I just hope the franchise will keep going strong for many years to come, and all this content gives me lots of hope, so let's all wish for a long living Love Live!!

Well that's all she wrote, what do you think? Do you agree with my statement, do you disagree? Let me know down below. Until text time, Ciao!