Hasu no Sora new members!

That's right, you read the title of this chapter correctly. Hasu no Sora has gotten 3 new members, this stemming from leaks and rumors of the 3 new members a few days ago on social media. The new members are Kachimachi Kosuzu (the one with purplish eyes and braided hair) Anyoji Hime (pink hair, blue eyes) and last but not least Momose Ginko (Green eyes, short cut hair). They have introduction videos already out on the official Hasu no Sora Youtube channel so why not check them out. As it stands I think I like Momose the most already but of course only time can tell as I see them all more integrated. This is fantastic and exciting news to see them adding three members, which seems like they're continuing the formula of a 9 member group famously started with Muse. This does make me wonder if they will stay at 9 or do like Liella and Nijigasaki and have more than 9. All in all this is very exciting and I was so relieved to see this wasn't some out of pocket late April Fools joke but a solid and legitimate leak/reveal. I am so very excited to see these new members grow and become well beloved like the other members, and I am also excited for what the future holds for not only Hasu no Sora but Love Live in general.

That was some pretty exciting news don't you think? What are your thoughts on the 3 new members? Which one is your favorite so far? Let me know these and other comments/questions you may have down below and until next time: Ciao Bellas!