The Soldier's Tales

By The_Administrator_

(Male Reader x Multiverse) This is the story of (Y/N) and his rise to power and his journey through the multi... More

Harem
Chapter 1
(Resident Evil) Chapter 2
(Resident Evil) Chapter 3
(Resident Evil) Chapter 4
(For Honor) Chapter 5
(For Honor) Chapter 6
(For Honor) Chapter 7
(Not a Chapter) Question.
(For Honor) Chapter 8
(For Honor) Chapter 9
(For Honor) Chapter 10
(For Honor) Chapter 11
(For honor) Chapter 12
(For honor) Chapter 13
(For honor) Chapter 14
(For honor) Chapter 15
(For honor) Chapter 16
(For honor) Chapter 17
(For honor) Chapter 18
(For honor) Chapter 19

Info and Team info

1.5K 11 2
By The_Administrator_

Author aclaration: Within this universe, the Alpha Squad is an army commanded by the UN, which is  worldwide recognized and is made up of the best of the best. after the reunification of the Earth this became the army of the Terran Republic.

Password: Tango-398

Welcome Administrator.

Loading.......(8%)

Loading.......(25%)

Loading......(46%)

Loading.......(73%)

Loading.......(100%)

Name: (Y/N) "Ghost" (L/N).

Age: 26

Parents: [Redacted] and [Redacted]

Rank: General.

Callsing: Alpha 1-1.

Place of Birth: Remnant.

Looks:

Deamon form:

Info: (Y/N) (L/N) is a human male, who has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He was born in the planet remnant, after [Redacted] and [Redacted] had died in a car crash. He was adopted by a native woman called Summer Rose. After 7 years he was finally faund by [Redacted] and brought him back to Earth. After comfirming that he was the son of [Redacted] and [Redacted] He was placed under the care of Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters. At the age of 17 he enlisted in the Alpha Squad and began his training as General. During training (Y/N) mastered CQC and marksmanship with rifles, pistols, granade lunchers, etcs. expt for sniper rifles. When the reunification of Earth was completad he was asigned as General of the Terrarian army.  

Psicological report: (Y/N) has been diagnosed with survivor's guilt, suffers from PTSD and has suicidal tendencis. Refuses to talk about it.  Despite his psychological state, (Y/N) has the ability to command the entire army.

Name: Frank Castle.

Age: 40.

Rank: Lieutenant.

Callsing: Alpha 1-2.

Place of Birth: Earth.

Looks: 

Info: Frank is former marine, who served alongside Billy Ruso. He was recruted to the Alpha Squad by (Y/N) and bécame his Lieutenant and second in comand of the team, when (Y/N) is not available or in no shape to command his Team. He met (Y/N) in operation [Redacted].

Note: he is (Y/N) best friend. 

Name: Billy Ruso.

Age: 36

Rank: Sargeant.

Callsing: Alpha 1-3

Place of Birth: Earth.

Looks:

Info: Billy is a former marine, who served alongside Frank Castle. He was hand  picked by (Y/N) after Frank joined the Alpha Squad. Billy is a Sargeant in (Y/N) team. He is the comedian and marksman of the Team. He has a good relationship with (Y/N).

Name: Glen Beaman

Age: 46.

Rank: Sargeant.

Callsing: Alpha 1-4

Place of Birth: Earth.

Looks:

Info: Glen is a former Delta. He was recruted by (Y/N) after Glen saved his life in operation [Redacted]. During operation [Redacted] Glen and (Y/N) developed a strong friendship. The both of them had to survive in the african Savannah for 4 months. Glen is the rifleman of the team. 

Name: Gideon Emery.

Age: 35

Rank: Captain.

Callsing: Alpha 1-5.

Place of Birth: Earth.

Looks:

Info: Gideon is a former SAS. He was recruted by (Y/N) when the Alpha Squad and the SAS had to work together to bring down a terrorist cell in London. (Y/N) met Gideon, in the field, when he was operating an SAS operator. (Y/N) remarked how well Gideon had done in the field and offered him a job opportunity within the Alpha Squad. Gideon quickly bécame the team's combat medic and managed to create a good friendship with the group.

Name: Faraday Brown.

Age: 50.

Rank: Commander.

Callsing: Titan.

Looks:

Info: Commander Faraday was a former Brigadier General of the North American army. But his performance as a leader During operation [Redacted], caught the interest of the former Alpha Squad general and offered him a place within the Alpha Squad. He quickly rose through the ranks of Alpha Squad to become a Commander. Faraday met (Y/N) when he was in bootcamp. He was surprised to lern that (Y/N) was the son of [Redacted] and [Redacted]. Faraday had a chat with the boy and they quickly became friends. Commander Faraday is in command of the Balck Ops of the Alpha Squad and when (Y/N) can't command the army he is left in charge.

(Y/N) and Team Equipment

(You will be the only one to use this mask) 

(Y/N) and team weapons: 

(Frank will carry this baby in the back)

(Billy will use this bad boy)

(you will use D)

Hello readers as I stated before English isn't my first language so I apologise for the mistakes. I'm knew with this things so please don't kill me. I have a lot of plans for this story. I hope you like them an this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.7K 17
After Rias goes off on her Peerage for trying to force her into a relationship with Issei, they decided to snoop into her personal life and find out...
5.7K 63 13
Disclaimer: BigDaddy_Delta is the created this story. He do not own Bleach series they belong to the rich people that live somewhere on this green an...
172K 2.8K 27
You are the son of yasaka. You are the leader of the yokai and the only living male kitsune. You are also the strongest yokai and has no equal even p...
27K 535 19
A young man who suffered tremendous neglect and abuse at the hands of his family,After being abandoned by his abusers he ends up in another world whe...