Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

Per 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... Més

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xxix

1.6K 78 45
Per 3mooie

Word Count - 2,115 words

The officials of the Right Faction of the Eldian imperial government were all in silence while they stared at the newly appointed officials of the imperial government on their opposite side.

After Her Ladyship Y/n regained her consciousness, the emperor has officially appointed and announced the new officials of the Left Faction.

The new Left Faction is now being led by the new Duchess of wall Sina, Duchess Dina Fritz, and the new Minister of Tax, and now also a Viscount, Viscount Leonhart.

It was such a shock for all the officials of the Right Faction, even to everyone in the imperial palace as well as the local officials and the commoners of the Eldian empire.

Duchess Ackerman raised a brow.

Her thin, natural pinkish lips turned up into a small smirk because of amusement.

She side-eyed Dr. Jaeger, who looks awkward just because Duchess Fritz is currently speaking to the emperor.

"We are grateful for your majesty and her ladyship. In return, we promise to serve you well, and the people of our empire."

Erwin smiled a bit as he watched Duchess Fritz and the other Left Faction members bowed at him.

"Lady Y/n rooted for all of you, and she will forever do. She has good judgment for people, that is why I believe that all of you will be able to do what you just promised me."

Duchess Fritz smiled, she glanced at the Right Faction and caught Duchess Ackerman's glance.

They politely smiled at each other.

But then her smile slowly faltered upon meeting Dr. Jaeger's eyes. Dina gulped, she let out a sigh and just chose to look away.

Maybe the reason why she accepted Y/n's offer was because she wanted to prove herself to someone. She wanted to show her ex-husband that she is a woman whom he shouldn't have left for just a mere maid.

"As you all know, Lady Y/n regained consciousness five days ago, we have already talked about a lot of things, including our wedding. I would like to announce that it'll happen earlier than we planned to, as well as her coronation."

Erwin stared at his loyal subjects.

Somehow, he feels relieved.

Because this time, the people he's talking to are obviously good people.

"Our wedding will be three days from now, and her ladyship's coronation will take place after we spend our three days alone."

Everyone was shocked.

It's too soon, and they haven't prepared anything yet.

"That is all, ladies and gentlemen. You are all dismissed now. Thank you for your time."

--

Nanaba and Mike both stared at Y/n, watching her kneeling down on the cold marble ground, as the h/c-haired lady is praying to Goddess Nadia.

Y/n doesn't have a temple in the imperial palace, so she uses the abandoned hall near her residence to pray to Marley's patron goddess.

"I never took her ladyship for the religious type." Nanaba mumbled.

"Haven't you heard from Sir Levi?" Mike whispered.

Nanaba looked at Mike, raising a brow. "You're such a gossiper. Tell me."

The blond guy almost chuckled, but Nanaba glared at him. They can't laugh, it'll be disrespectful for their mistress.

"Lady Y/n is said to be the chosen one of Marley's patron goddess, Goddess Nadia. When that kidnapping incident happened back to Marley, Lady Y/n was abducted, when they found her, she was safe and being protected by a huge white tiger."

Nanaba's mouth slightly opened, as she's now in agape. She's just intrigued by what she just heard. "Goddess Nadia was said to have a protector animal by her side while she was still living in the world. That animal was a white tiger, who was her messenger, protector, her family and her friend. The people of Marley believed that one day, Goddess Nadia will return to the world, as well as her protector animal"

Mike looked at Y/n, he watched how Y/n stood up, then stayed standing for a while, while her eyes are closed, and her lips were moving as she was chanting her prayers.

"Lady Y/n is Goddess Nadia's chosen one, and that tiger she met at the forest had made the Marleyan royal government believed and worship her as Goddess' Nadia's chosen one. She's said to bring prosperity, peace and harmony to the whole world, especially to Eldia and Marley."

Nanaba was about to speak, but she was surprised when she saw Y/n coughed and lost balance.

Mike and the blond lady immediately rushed to Y/n.

The blond lady caught Y/n before she could even fall onto the ground.

Mike's eyes widened when he saw Y/n coughing out blood.

"My lady! You're bleeding-"

"This is..." Y/n wiped her mouth.

She shook her head and sighed.

"Just the side effects of the poison. I'm still weak, I must've pressured myself."

Mike and Nanaba stared at each other. They know already that they will tell Erwin about this.

"Please don't say anything to his majesty."

The two then looked at Y/n, surprised by her request. "He's a busy man, I do not wish to inconvenience him."

"But, my lady..."

"His majesty needs-"

"Please."

Mike and Nanaba stared at Y/n, their hearts felt like their hearts became heavy, and chest was painful when they saw the begging look on Y/n's face.

In the end, they followed Y/n.

--

The next day, the imperial palace began to be busy, as everyone began preparing for the upcoming wedding of the emperor and the royal lady.

It was also announced to the people, and even the citizens had begun decorating their districts and home for celebration.

An imperial wedding is always a big event.

Not only the ones getting married will celebrate, but everyone else.

"I heard the Azumabitos are visiting! As well as the new ally of our empire, the first kingdom from the middle east to sign partnership with us, the Kingdom of Rayah." Armin said with a gleeful smile.

Eren and Mikasa stared at him, smiling, as they found the blond boy adorable while spouting the information he had heard.

"Mikasa, your mother is an oriental, right?" Eren asked the raven-haired girl on his left.

"Hmm." Mikasa nodded.

Eren looked at the bandage wrapped around Mikasa's right wrist where she hides the crest of the Azumabito family.

The Azumabito family is the ruling family of Hizuru, and Mikasa's mother is a direct descendant of the Azumbito's ancestors, that makes Mikasa and her mother a royalty of Hizuru.

"Mother is busy preparing for their arrival, the head of Azumabito will be staying at our home." Mikasa said.

Eren and Armin nodded.

The two boys stopped on their tracks when they saw four kids in front of a food stall, the three re bickering while the other is trying to stop the three

"Sasha ate all the meat, not fair!"

"God, stop throwing a tantrum, Connie."

"Hehe...meat is yummy with potatoes."

"Hey, we need to hurry before the sunsets."

Eren, Mikasa and Armin stared at Jean, Connie and Sasha, three kids coming from a humble family. They know who they are, too.

Jean Kirstein is the son of the most well-known seamstress in the empire.

Sasha Braus is the only daughter of the head of the tribe of hunters in Wall Rose, Dauper Village.

Connie Springer is the eldest son of the famous local physicians in the empire, the Sprimger family lives in Ragako Village in Wall Rose.

And Marco Bott, is the son of the headmaster of a public academy for boys in wall Rose, Jinae Town.

Eren raised a brow when she met Jean's eyes. No, he thought Jean was looking at him, but Jean was actually staring at Mikasa.

Now, them kids looked at one another.

Sasha, while chewing on a potato smiled at Mikasa who remained stoic, Jean kept his awestruck face for Mikasa. Marco and Armin smiled at each other, while Connie smiled widely, and made his way to approach the other three to make friends.

"Hey! Do you guys want to play with us?!"

"My lady?"

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts, she didn't even realize that she began spacing out, because of the kids that took her attention.

She smiled as she watched the 7 kids now leaving, to go wherever they will go.

"It's about to be sunset, my lady. Shall we go back now?"

The h/c-haired lady looked at Mrs. Finger.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, let's go."

--

(The Night before the Wedding)

Y/n went out of her room, despite it being late already at night. She couldn't sleep and wished to stroll outside a bit to tire herself out.

The h/c-haired lady covered her head with the light pink shawl she brought with her.

Her long black nightgown was blown by the wind as soon as she got out.

She looked up at the night sky, then smiled seeing the stars adding beauty to  the darkness.

The h/c-haired lady continued on her way, just going wherever her feet will take her.

In the end, she arrived at the empress' palace. Y/n decided to go inside, never saw it coming to see the emperor inside again just like the last time she did.

She hid at the side, near the door.

Her eyes widened, seeing Erwin kneeling on the ground, in front of Empress Marie's big portrait.

It felt like her world stopped, her surroundings paused, and the time.

As she hears the emperor weeping, her heart felt heavy, tight and just painful.

But what hurt her the most is when she heard what the emperor had said.

"Marie...my love...I am sorry..."

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks, she covered her mouth to prevent herself from letting out crying noises.

"...For marrying another woman when I've promised you that you'll be the only one. And for..."

Y/n turned around, she wiped her tears and ran away, choosing to listen anymore.

She ran, as if someone was chasing her.

She ran, hoping to get away as far as she could.

She ran as if she didn't want to come back anymore.

To see him weep for her like that...

To hear him apologize to her like that...

And realizing that I am the reason why he could be having a hard time, why the woman he really loves must be hurting...

Y/n stopped running, she shut her eyes and covered her mouth, crying into her hand, tears continuously rolled down to her cheeks.

And to think that I have fallen in love...

...is too much. A bit too much.

"My lady?"

The h/c-haired lady stiffened in her place, hearing a familiar voice.

Zeke, standing far behind her, looked more curious than ever to see Y/n outside considering tonight is the night before her wedding, she should be resting early.

"Why are you here outside? Shouldn't you-"

"Zeke...would you marry someone you don't love?"

The blond guy was taken aback, hearing the h/c-haired lady's question.

"My lady, what are you saying..."

"If you were in a man's shoes, he was married before and is still in love with his old love, would you marry another woman because you need to?"

Y/n looked back at him, his dyes widened, seeing the tears on the h/c-haired lady's eyes.

"My lady..."

"If you were in the emperor's place, would you marry me even if you don't love me?"

Zeke clenched his fists, he stared at Y/n for a few moments. He watched how she covered her face and broke down.

No...because I'm sure that if the first time I met you was just like how you met him, then I would've fallen in love immediately.

Even if I had an old love...

You are a lady whom no one cannot love.

"Y/n..."

Zeke walked towards Y/n, he didn't say anything else and just pulled her into an embrace. He knows it's wrong. But he also knows that what Y/n needs right now is someone who'll comfort her.

My lady...I like you.

And it's not impossible for me to fall in love with someone like you.

"I wish it was me." Zeke mumbled.

Y/n closed her eyes, she let herself seek the blond-guy's comforting warmth.

"...whom you have met first."

If only it was me...you would never have to cry like this.

My lady, I wish it was us, not you and him.
_______________________________________

:)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

306K 7.7K 90
{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mind. Credits to the rightful owner. [Slow Burn] Synopsis: Y/N never thou...
5.1K 158 12
Just a fun and saucy Levi x Reader story. 🍋 w/ a sprinkle of plot. Enjoy ❤️ Dec. 2021: I wasn't planning on ending this fic at chapter 11 but I act...
41.4K 2.5K 32
Arms Tonite. 🌋 ❛ Don't you think it's kinda cute that I try to escape the afterlife? ❜ ❨ Eren Jaeger x Fem!OC Attack on Titan...
37.3K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...