Only Love Can Hurt Like This

By ShrazyMe

This book is about a married mother battling with her husband's infidelities, identity issues and learning to... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

388 25 0
By ShrazyMe

Day two at the Hamptons started off pretty rough with a few work calls regarding my reality tv series which I am set to begin filming soon. The producers reached out to me about starting the project sooner since the whole scandal is going on and they want to capture it all on camera.

 I understand that this is about the ratings but I don't want to be reliving this moment for the next year. The reality series was solely meant to be focused on my life as a basketballer wife and budding entrepreneur. Darius would obviously feature in the series since we are married but it's not the Darius and Jasmine show.

"You have my little girl knocked out." I laugh as I take in my daughter who is sleeping with her mouth on her highchair. "What did you do to my girl?"

"I took her on the golf cart around the neighbourhood, we hit up the golf course for a short minute before having our very own pool day." Darius starts cleaning her face which is covered in food while I unpack the groceries. "We were waiting on your ass so we could hit the town but your phone was off."

"Too many work calls." I sigh while looking down at the island. "I begin filming next week so I'm somewhat of a nervous wreck right now."

Darius purses his lips, "How convenient."

"Look I've been putting this off for as long as I can but I am contractually bound to this project." I pour myself a glass of orange juice. "If you didn't cheat on me then things wouldn't be like this. I would filming my life as your wife and an upcoming businesswoman but then you just had to add drama to the plate."

"You gone hold that over my head forever?" He raises a brow at me while grabbing a protein bar from the island.

"I'm just telling you the facts." I snap at him and he scoffs. "Now get our daughter out of that highchair before she hurts her neck."

"Don-"

"I am your pregnant wife." I cut him off with a glare. "I have had to deal with a whole bunch of racism while I was shopping for you and your daughter to eat so you listen to me when I'm talking. Things are going to be changing around here and if you're not with that then you know where the door is."

"Are you done?" Darius smirks as he approaches me and I narrow my eyes at him. "You look sexy when you do that."

I scoff, "You're not serious."

"I am serious." He presses his lips against mine. "I am very serious about my wife looking sexy as hell while pulling faces at me."

"Darius." I try not to smile as I feel his lips against mine. 

"Jasmine." He rubs his nose against mine. "My sweet Jasmine."

I wrap my arm around his neck, "Put our daughter to bed and meet me by the day bed."

"You better be ready for what I've got planned for you." Darius cups me inbetween the legs. "You've been holding out on me with your one round sex games. We ain't leaving that day bed until we've had atleast four rounds and we ain't doing no missionary either so you better be up to date with your yoga shit."

---

DariusHunter: Magic Mike at The Hamptons

5,000,000 likes ~ 17,000 comments

Darius had one of his cousins come in to watch Leilani so we could have some much needed alone time. I didn't think that I would even make it out tonight after Darius tore me apart on that day bed, the sex was so intense that I started spotting which had me shook because I've got our kid in me.

There was a moment when we started arguing because I looked to the side to see this nigga recording us having sex. We do have sex tapes in our archives but I put a stop to that shit when all the cheating allegations started coming out because he no longer was that trusted partner.

"I'll do it." Darius says out of the blue as we prepare to get out of our vehicle.

"Do what?" I ask while looking at myself in the mirror. "Your next words better not piss me off."

His next words take me by surprise, "I'll do the show."

"What?"

"I know that you've been preparing to have your own reality series for a while now and my shit has fucked around with your bag which isn't right." He bites down on his bottom lip. "I am willing to do this shit publicly with you if that's what you want. All I ask is that you know the limits and don't do some crazy shit like invite the women over for anything."

"You'd really do that for me?" I ask while fighting back tears.

"I want to make you happy, babe." Darius lifts my hand up to his lips before kissing it which makes me tear up. "We signed up for better or for worse, we're currently experiencing our for worse because of my stupidity so I'll be there to make sure that you have a for better."

"I love you." I practically throw myself at him. "I love you so much."

"You better had." He chuckles while slapping my butt. "I'm going to be losing endorsements over this shit but that means nothing if I know that you're getting your bag."

His words make me smile.

"I love you." Darius lightly caresses my face. "More than you'll ever know and understand."

The time spent with Darius at the lounge bar has me reminiscing on our youth especially when we hit the dancefloor with the youngins. There was a point in time when we were happier than you could imagine but then life forced us to grow up.

Being apart of the NBA bares a lot of responsibility , even more so when both talents are involved in a romantic relationship. There were a lot of eyes on us and people waiting for either of us to screw up so they could say I told you so. Leaving my job as a journalist for the NBA was a huge weight off my back even though I thoroughly enjoyed it, it felt as if I could finally be  Jasmine Lopez and not Darius' girl.

"When we're straight, we should get married again." A tipsy Darius mumbles in my ear as we try to mimic the youngsters who are out dancing like there is nobody around. It's almost like watching them sex and I take note of how the women are secretly in control.

The men are controlling the women so they appear to be the alpha but it's the women who are controlling the pace and the direction in which they move in. Our relationship used to be like that before Darius blew up to be who he is now.

"Is that your proposal?" I ask with a raised brow as his hands start touching me in places that they shouldn't when we're in public. "Don't forget who you are."

"I'm Darius fuckin' Hunter." He wraps his hand around my throat before smashing his lips against mine. "If I want to fuck my wife infront of everybody then I promise you that I will."

"We're going to be trending all over social media." I flash him a look as I notice eyes looking in our direction. "Mr Hunter."

His eyes darken with lust, "Say that again."

"Darius Hunter." I purse my lips at him. "Get your hand off me."

"You're always killing the vibe." He kisses his teeth while letting go of me and reaching for his drink. "I came here earlier and had them sign an NDA which everyone let in was informed us. If anything gets out then we're taking their asses to court and suing them for everything that they have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.7K 31
Just Read. No description, Introduction explains it all.
6.4K 204 11
READ Teach me how to love(My abusive boyfriend )First or else you want understand anything.
103 20 12
This is a story that tells lives of different individuals in a community.
1.5M 33.3K 36
book 3