Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

By bubblesXplural

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... More

chapter 1 : chrystal clear
Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
Chapter 3 : Give you everything
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes
chaprer 10 : substantiate
chapter 11 : Silver whine
Chapter 12 : Star shopping
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms

146 1 1
By bubblesXplural

Authors note

Yes once more I'm back , troublesome I know .... late to return I knowwwww. But I'm trying . As I've already mentioned I have another book that is getting more love , and I am trying to decide my attention equally but as of now I have exams coming up . Even though it's still January ( when I started wrighting this ) I have to study .... and everything is getting in my way so this isn't going well at all . Yeah this chapter contains everything akward . Nothing really smutty so have fun with whatever I manage to conjure up .

Enjoy.

bubblesxplural .

Danny's POV :

The sun . THE FÚCKING SUN , WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT . The nerve in some people to create curtains that have the tinny gap that let's the sunlight just sting your eyes . Just as I began to toss and turn , I hear the soft growl from the dark prince himself as he brushes aside the curtain of curls ; exposing his brown orbes . "Why did you choose these curtains ? The sun hurts ." He said with a long yawn . Smells like rosemary and popcorn .

"I think I might have done it because I knew that it acts as a good alarm . If not that then I have no clue . " My eyes continued to water as I stretched my body out . The sweet sound of the prince behind me leaving me to wish for his lithe fingers to once more glide over my body . "Fúck me ." Arny spoke in a very irritated tone . Turning around to face him  , I spoke in a very hushed tone . "With pleasure sweetheart ."

Moments later our lips connected his soft curls brushing my forehead as he climbed over top me . Ever so tardily he began leaving small hickeys on my neck . His dark orbes filled with lust .

His hand began moving from my chest to my hips as he left small red love bites on my collarbone .

Abruptly the dark prince came to a halt . With a mischevious look painted in his eyes he spoke . "I cant always give you what you want love . Patience is key ." Slowly he stood up off of me and began making his way over to the bathroom . Leaving me once more with a 'problem' I'd have to solve on my own . Caused by none other than Arny .

Though I hope he knows , revenge is a dish best served with lemon juice and hot sauce .

Attendez et voyez .

Yall i know its short , but I'm trying innit ..... its kid of tough rn but I'll figure it out and make it work , until next time yall

Love youss

bubblesxplural.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
70.3K 2K 23
!!!!!SLOW UPDATES!!!!! Jisung grew up in a strict religious household, having gone to a religious academy all his life. Unfortunately for him, on his...
44K 1.4K 25
Satan has been mistreated since day one. Ever since her parents found out they were having boy and girl twins, they have been disgusted but the fact...