Silent Pain

η”± ScarWind8

Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans g... ζ›΄ε€š

Prologue
Chapter 1- KIRA
Chapter - 2 JASON
Chapter - 3 Accident
Chapter - 4 First Sight
Chapter - 5 Dinner?
Chapter - 6 - Dreams
Chapter - 7- First Kiss
Chapter- 8 Demons
Chapter - 9 - Trust
Chapter - 10 - Patience
Chapter - 11 - Trip?
Chapter - 12 - Sweet Taste
Chapter - 13 - Complete pleasure
Chapter -14 - Her past
Chapter - 15 - I need you
Chapter - 16 - Jealous
Chapter - 17 - Who hurt him?
Chapter - 18 - I lost her
Chapter-19-You are not my Laszlo..
Chapter - 20 - Disappointed..
Chapter - 21 - Second Chance?
Chapter - 22 - The Real Truth
Chapter - 23 - Family Gatherings
Chapter - 24 - Mine
Chapter - 25 - Ball Night
Chapter - 26 - Her Ex-Boyfriend
Chapter - 27 - Victor
Chapter - 28 - A Normal Life
Chapter - 29 - Be Mine Forever
Chapter - 30 - Angel
New Book!

Chapter - 31 - A New Beginning....

4.3K 103 3
η”± ScarWind8

                            KIRA

I have become a parent now. I have a new responsibility to take care of Ella. I love her so much. It is a new kind of feeling. Everyone was surprised. Within few days after Jason's proposal, we adopted Ella. Jason's family didn't had any problem with it. Julia was happy and she already taught Ella to call her grandmother.

The agency members were downstairs. We told them that we want to adopt Ella and they didn't have problem with our decision. We got the adoption papers and we are her new parents. Honestly I don't know anything about being a mother.

Ella has a very good bond with Jason. Jason was over the moon when Ella called him Papa. I was happy for him but I wanted Ella to call me Mama too. But with me it's a little difficult. She still seems to have a little problem to open up to me. I felt really sad that she hasn't fully trusted me yet.

It's because of her ex-stepmother. Yes step mother. The cops told us that Kira's biological mother died giving birth to her. Ella's biological father had a second marriage. He died due to brain tumor, and from there her ex-stepmother started abusing her. That's the reason she a bit distant with me. But I will keep on trying and I know that one day Ella and I will have a good relation.

I taught it would be better if Ella attends some therapy and Consulling sessions. Parenting is really a difficult job. Both me and Jason changed our schedules. We both wanted to give more time to Ella.

Sometimes she would have nightmares. We took care of her health. We admissioned her to new school, her extra activity classes. I am really proud of Jason, he takes care of her, loves her and plays with her. He has grown so much.

My phone rings and I pick up.
"Kira are you ready? I will come to pick you up in 10 minutes". Oh no fuck. I totally forgot that today Ella is giving her speech. Today all students are going to give speech in front of all parents.

"Yes. I will be ready". I hang up. I quickly pack my things. I can't be late. I don't want to miss Ella's speech. I'm ready in time. Soon, Jason arrives with car, we both head towards her school.

"I'm excited to hear her speech", Jason said holding my hand.
"Me too", I fix his collar and his tie. He kisses my forehead.
We reach her school. There is no surprise that we are in the front row with the principal.

The program gets started and one by one the children came and gave their speech. Their speech was not that long, they are just 6 years old. Everyone were adorable and cute. Both me and Jason are waiting for Ella to listen her speech. Next one is Ella. We both are excited. Jason is literally jumping in his seat.

She stands in front of microphone.
"Good morning everyone, my name is Ella Knight. Today I am here to give a speech on topic My mother", my eyes widened. She looks at me and smiles. Jason holds my hand tightly.

She takes a long breath.
"My mother is my first friend. She inspires me to be a better person. She wakes up every morning before dawn and prepares breakfast and my tiffin box. She is a doctor. She works till late night, to make the lives of everyone around her better.

When I fall sick she stays up all night to look after me and be there by my side and the next morning she goes about her daily routine. She takes care of my family and also her patients at the hospital. She taught me to be kind and respectful. My mother is the best mother in the world. I love you Mama."

I didn't realize that I'm crying. Tears runs down from my cheek. She----She called me Mama. She gave a speech about me. She waves her hand at me and gives me a flying kiss. Jason claps and whistles.
"She is my daughter", he kept saying this to everyone beside him. Jason wipes my tears.

"You heard that right? She called me-----
"Yes baby, she called you Mama. I'm so happy today", Jason hugs me. I still can't believe that she called me Mama. After everyone's speech was over, Ella runs towards me. Seeing her I couldn't stop my tears again.

I lift her up in my arms, "Mama, don't cry", she wipes my tears. I laugh. This feeling is new and it feels so good.
"You did so good today."
"I love you Mama", she kissed my cheek.
"I love too Ella."

Jason wraps his arms around us from behind and kissed our forehead.
"Let's go somewhere to eat, I'm starving."
"I want ice cream", Ella said.
"Of course, but only when you finish your food."
"Okay Mama", she nods and runs towards the car and Jason runs behind her scolding her.

I run behind them.
"Hey, I am joining too."
"Kira! You too? What I've said about running?", Jason starts scolding me too.

"Mister, you can't talk to me like that. Better keep that attitude to yourself", I said. We sit at the backseat of the car.
"Papa got scolding from Mama", Ella teases Jason making me laugh. Jason tickles both of us. They both are my world. We are a happy family.

______________

Few months later

"What's up with you? You are yawning like a lot today?", April reminds me and I yawn again.
"You know, you should be preparing for your wedding, which is in two days?", she gives me a glass of water.

"I don't know. From two-three days I'm feeling dizzy inspite of sleeping for good hours daily. I'm tired. Today while eating breakfast I felt like vomiting. The wedding is in two days and I missed my period. I think I ate something wrong", I said and yawn again.

"No, I think-----", April didn't complete it, but it clicked me. We both instantly looked at each other. April smirked at me.
"No it's not", I shake my head in denial.
"Of course it is bitch. We need to test", April grabs my hand and drags me with her.

"Where are you taking me?."
"Kira we work in a fucking hospital. We need to check up. You know that you are pregnant too, so keep quite."

"Congratulations bitch. Now I'm aunt of two kids", April is jumping around everywhere. I'm pregnant. We are going to have one more member  in our family. I touch my belly. Ella is going to have a sister or brother. Jason and I are going to have a second child.

I told April to not tell this to anyone until I give this news to Jason. Everybody is busy doing arrangements for the wedding. April, Arlo, Julius, Liam, Aliana and Kelly, they all are staying with us till our wedding.

Jason is busy with the boys talking with them. We all had dinner together. After dinner I head upstairs to our room, while others are enjoying their time. Ella is sleeping in her bedroom. I go to the balcony to get some fresh air. A pair of arms wrapped around me and I know it is Jason.

"Finally, we are alone", he kissed my shoulder blade. I turn to face him.
"I want to tell you something."
"What?."
"I'm pregnant. I found out today", his eyes widened.

"We---We are going to have another Angel?", I laugh and nod at him.
"It can be a boy too."
"I know. I love you so much", he lifts me up in his arms.

"You make me so happy baby", he kisses me all over my face.
"Thank you so much", he doesn't stop kissing me.
"Ella is going to be a big sister. I will tell her-------", he was all ready to go to Ella and wake her up now.

"No Laszlo. She is sleeping right now. You can tell her tomorrow", I kiss him
"Okay. I will tell this to everyone now", he runs down to tell everyone and I laugh at his actions.

I go down. Everyone is hugging and congratulating Jason.
"We want a double party now", Aaliana shouts and everyone cheers with her.

_______________

Wedding Day

"You look stunning darling, absolutely beautiful", Julia compliments me as I am ready in my wedding dress.
"Thanks mom", she kisses my cheek
I've started calling her mom, she has given me all the love and she cares for me a lot.
"Let's go."

Everyone are patiently waiting for us. I walk down the aisle. Jason as always he is looking handsome in black tuxedo. He wipes his tears away and takes my hand. We both stand in front of priest.

"Welcome family and friends. We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of------------", the officiant continues, not once did I and Jason broke our eye contact.

"You have your vows ready?", the priest asked.
"I will say", I prepared my vows.
"Jason Laszlo Knight. I can't describe how fortunate I am to have you in my life. We both had our ups and downs, but we went through all that obstacles together. I'm glad you didn't gave up on me. You gave me so much to cherish in our life. We have Ella and now we are going to have one more member in our family.

Jason, your name itself means 'healer'. You healed me baby. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you Laszlo", his eyes were moist.

"I love you too Kira", we both smile at each other. We exchange our rings. We said 'I do', when the priest asked us as lawful husband and wife.

"You may kiss the bride", the priest announced. Finally. Jason leaned down and kissed me and I wrap my arms around him. Everyone cheered for us. We pull away. Ella is also cheering and waving at us. Jason pecks my lips again.
"I love you Mr. Knight."
"I love you too Mrs. Knight."

_______________

EPILOGUE

JASON

Kira is five months pregnant now. I decided that I should work from home. I only go out for important meeting but the rest of my work, I do it from home.

"I'm gonna miss my work", she says as she enters our bedroom. She is taking a break till the delivery. When I told her that she should take a break, first she got angry at me and didn't talked to me for whole day. But later I made her understand that she and the baby, both need a lot of rest.

"Finally", I wrap my arms around her waist and kissed her lips.
"I need to pick up Ella from school", I keep our lips touching against each other.
"Hmm...When you come home I want some pasta. Your's are the best",  I laugh and kiss her cheek.

Meanwhile I go to Ella's school to pick her up. She is really good with her studies and also in sports. She already made many friends in her school. I take her hand in mine, "Let's go Angel. We need to buy some ice cream for your Mama".
"I want chocolate."
"Of course Ella."

I bring three tubs of chocolate ice cream. Kira cravings always changes and also her mood swings. One late night she wanted chicken wings, other night she wanted Chinese food and yesterday she wanted chocolate ice cream. We only had vanilla flavour at home and she literally cried for that.

I love to do anything for her. Even if it means to handle her mood swings. She looks really scary when she is angry at me. We reach home. Ella straight goes to Kira, who is in kitchen.

"Mama, we brought ice cream for you."
"Thank you Angel", Kira kissed her cheek.
"Go freshen up okay?", Angel giggles and nods at her.

I give Kira ice cream and she keeps in fridge. I chop some vegetables for pasta.
"Jason, where is my donut?." Fuck me.
"Umm...I ate it today", I face her, she already looks like she is going to cry.

"Baby you said you didn't wanted to eat it, and only one donut was left."
"I wanted to eat it today. Fuck you Jason", she runs crying  upstairs.
"Don't run baby. You will hurt yourself." Fuck, why did I eat it.

I wanted to go to her but she will not listen to me and she is hungry. So, I try to cook fast. I also prepare her favourite sandwich with some juice. I ask one of the maids to cook Ella's favorite dish for her, while I give this to Kira.

Kira covered herself in the blanket. I tried to remove it, but she held it tightly.
"Look I cooked pasta and also your favorite sandwich with some juice", she immediately removed the covers and I laugh at her, as she starts eating her food.

"I'm still mad at you".
"I will tell someone to bring you dozens of donuts, okay?", she nods and I kiss her cheek and her baby bump.
"My little pea is troubling you a lot, huh?", I keep my hand on her belly.

"Hmm... I want our little pea to come out as soon as possible", she keeps her hand on mine.
"You're right, because we are going to have more little peas", I try to mess with her and she stops eating and looks shocked.

"How many exactly do you want?."
"I don't know, maybe three or four more", I try hard to not laugh at her.
"Yeah not going to happen. Why don't you try being pregnant or find another woman", she rubs her belly.

"No baby, you forever", I kiss her forehead.
"Jason, will you bring some more pasta for me", she innocently smiles at me.
"Sure baby."

The book Silent Pain is now completed. Thanks for all your love and support for this book, it means a lot to me.

I have a good news. The news is that I decided to write a book on Liam and Aaliana. I will soon announce the book.

Once again thanks for all your support. Love you guys ❤

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

1.8M 81.2K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
218K 4.8K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
570K 26.7K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
400K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...