Silent Pain

ScarWind8

Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans g... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1- KIRA
Chapter - 2 JASON
Chapter - 3 Accident
Chapter - 4 First Sight
Chapter - 5 Dinner?
Chapter - 6 - Dreams
Chapter - 7- First Kiss
Chapter- 8 Demons
Chapter - 9 - Trust
Chapter - 10 - Patience
Chapter - 11 - Trip?
Chapter - 12 - Sweet Taste
Chapter - 13 - Complete pleasure
Chapter -14 - Her past
Chapter - 15 - I need you
Chapter - 16 - Jealous
Chapter - 17 - Who hurt him?
Chapter - 18 - I lost her
Chapter-19-You are not my Laszlo..
Chapter - 20 - Disappointed..
Chapter - 21 - Second Chance?
Chapter - 22 - The Real Truth
Chapter - 23 - Family Gatherings
Chapter - 24 - Mine
Chapter - 25 - Ball Night
Chapter - 26 - Her Ex-Boyfriend
Chapter - 27 - Victor
Chapter - 28 - A Normal Life
Chapter - 29 - Be Mine Forever
Chapter - 31 - A New Beginning....
New Book!

Chapter - 30 - Angel

3.1K 79 1
ScarWind8

JASON

I'm so happy right now. She said yes. We are gonna get married. Everything went according to the plan I made. We are going to make new memories and I'm so excited for it.

I have one more surprise for her.
"Look behind", I said to her. She smiles and turns around and gasps when she sees who is standing front of her.
"Hii Bookworm."

"Ke---Kelly", Kira slowly goes near her.
"Hey sis, you missed me? I certainly did", her sister's eyes are moist too. They both are in shock and staring at each other
I didn't want to interrupt them, so I kept quiet.

"Y-You----I---I---You are really here?", Kira voice cracks. Tears runs down from Kelly's eyes and she just nods. The next moment they both are hugging each other and crying.

I know Kira missed her sister. She is her only family. On this special occasion I didn't want her to miss out anything. I will do anything for her, if it means to unite her with her sister.

"I-I'm sorry Kelly, I didn't w-wanted to leave you. I am sorry", Kelly wipes away Kira's tears.
"I should've known that you were going through so much. I just wanted to be with my sister", she sniffs.

"You are grown up...Oh my god! You are married now", they both laugh.
"How did you do it?", Kira looks at me.
"You remember when I said I met someone in the restaurant, it was her actually."

__________________

I want Kira to be happy. She told me everything about her sister. Luckly her husband and I are good business partners. By the connections I somehow got Kelly's number. I called her and explained her everything. First she didn't agreed at all, but after trying to convince her she decided to meet me. I texted her the details and hope that she comes.

I never did like this in my life, like calling and requesting them to meet. But for my Kira I will do anything.

I hear the sound of heels and look front. I see Kelly. Thank god, she is here.
"Hello Mr. Knight", she greeted me.
"Hello Mrs Robinson, please take a seat", she is younger than me, but still she is so intimidating. She and Kira share some familiar features, same face structure, almost same height except their eye colour. Her are black well my Kira's eyes are brown.

The waiter brings the dinner.
"I ordered some food, you can order anything you like."
"No it's fine", she smiles.

"I will not beat around the bush. As you know your sister is my girlfriend. She misses you a lot. You are the only person she has as a family. I know that you are sad and angry with what she did, but she had her reasons. Give her a chance to explain herself", I finished saying.

She took some seconds, "Does she knows that you are meeting with me?".
"No."
"We both had a good bond. We both were there for each other. But suddenly she leaves me with our parents, who never cared for anyone of us. There were so many times I needed her, but she was not there. I fought alone and now...I would like to be alone."

"You are right, she was not there for you. She would've taken you with her, but she didn't wanted you to suffer because of her. She hides all her problems behind a smile. Behind her smile was pain and hurt. She just wanted to protect you", I sigh.

"I know you miss her too. I'm not asking you to forgive her, just give her a chance. Be with her. You both need each other."

"My sister really does have a effect on you", she smiles.
"You have no idea", I chuckle.
"Call me Kelly. You really sound as I am older than you."
"Okay Kelly."
"So, you become my brother in law right?."
"Ohh...about that actually-----------

__________________

"So that's how I planned everything."
"You did this for me. Thank you. I love you", she comes and hugs me.
"I didn't wanted anything to be left out. How can I forget about your sister", I kiss her forehead.

"Hey, I still didn't forgive you fully", Kelly said. They both laugh.
Everyone congratulated us. Mama was so happy that she started crying. Grandpa was proud of me.

There is slow music and some couples are dancing.
"Shall we?", I ask Kira, she nods and smiles at me. We slowly dance with our bodies slowly swaying with the music. She rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you for everything. Thanks for coming into my life. Thanks for bringing peace in my life. I love you Laszlo", she kisses me.

The night was one of my best memories with Kira and my family. We reached home late night. Kira was tired, she slept the moment when she rested on the bed. I kissed her forehead and slept beside her.

Few days later Kira told me that my father Victor commited suicide. It was also published in newspapers. I didn't know how to express this, but I felt relieved. There was no looking back at my past...it was long gone. It's time to live up my present and create a better future for my family.

____________________

Today Kira's shift is going to end early. So we thought it would be good to spend some time strolling in the park. As usual there were many people in the park. Kira holds my hand and we both stroll in the park. She talked about how her day went and about her sister. We recently had dinner with Kelly and her husband.

She continues to talk and I look front, I see a small girl sitting on the bench. I saw her somewhere. I think harder.....I remember, I met her in the park. Ella....Angel.

"Angel!!!", I shout at her.
"Where?", Kira looks around.
"There", I point at the small girl and I grab Kira's hand and run towards her.

Ella looked confused and looked everywhere. But when she saw me, a big smile appears on her face. I crouch down and she hugs me. After so many months, I finally meet her. I kiss her head.

"Mr. Teddy bear", she pinches my cheeks and laughs.
"You remember me?", she nods at me. I am happy that she didn't forget me.
"Ella. My angel", she giggles.
Ella looks behind me and looks at Kira. Kira is surprised.

"Kira meet Ella. Ella meet my girlfriend Kira", Kira also bends down.
"She's pretty", Ella touches her hair.
"Thanks, Ella you are beautiful too. Just like an Angel."
"She is an angel", I said and Ella giggles again.

I explained Kira how Ella and I met. It's been quite some time.
"It's late. Bye Mr. Teddy bear, bye Miss Kira. Will you come tomorrow?", Ella asked me.
"Sure, we will", she smiles and runs fast.

"I didn't know you were so good with kids", Kira holds my hand.
"We promised her that we will come tomorrow, so remember that", Kira said.
"I won't forget."

_____________

Three of us sit on the bench. Ella is sitting on my lap, hugging me closely.
"She really likes you", Kira runs her hand through Ella's hair.
"I like him too", I chuckle.

We were talking I see some red marks on her neck. Yesterday there were no marks. I remove aside some of her hair to see closely. It's a grab mark. I get panic.

"Angel----who did this?." I know they are not accident marks. I am very much familiar with abused marks. Fuck, someone is abusing her.
"Nothing", she hides her face in my chest.

"Angel don't lie to me. Tell me Ella", I lift her face slightly. She is crying and she continuously shakes her head.

"Let me see", Kira tries to see it but Ella hugs me close, as if Kira is going to hurt her.
"It's okay Angel. She's not going to hurt you", she cries hugging me. I try to calm her down.

After few minutes she stops crying. I wipe away her tears and clean her face with my handkerchief. Her eyes are red.
"Angel someone's hurting you? You can tell me. I promise I will help you", she looks at me and takes her time and nods her head.

"Who?", she shakes her head again. Fuck, she is so scared.
"Trust me Ella", she sniffs her nose.
"M-My mo-mother." That's it. I stand up with Ella in my arms.

"We need to do something."
"Calm down Jason. First we need to think."
I am not able to think anything. How can her mother hurt her?

"We can't do it ourselves. We need to know everything. If...If she is having bruises?", Kira said. Kira tries to see but Ella doesn't allow her.
"She trusts you Jason. First, let's get out of here", I nod at her. Ella is rambling something but I can't hear exactly what she is saying.

We enter our car. She is still in my arms. I ask her again if her mother hurts her often, she nods her head. I see some bruises on here back too.
"I will contact ChildHelp Services", Kira contacts them.

I was suffering the same in the past but no one helped me back then. But I'm gonna help her. I ask Ella where her house is and she directs us. The colony she lived in is good. How did nobody noticed this?

We were two blocks away from her house. We waited for the cops and the ChildHelp Agency. Soon they arrived. We discussed everything with them. We showed them her bruises to them. Later we got to know that Ella had bruises on her chest too. Some were old. We waited outside the house.

The cops and the other members went inside the house. After some time they came out with a woman. The cops arrested her. The woman looked high on drugs. She saw Ella in my arms.

"I should have chained this bitch and never let her out", she shouts and curses at us. Ella gets scared and hides her face. I'm so glad we got to know early about this. We would've never know what this woman might have done to her.

I take Ella a little aside from her house. Kira is talking with the ChildHelp Agency. She comes to me.
"They said that they will investigate about her mother further. They said that they will help Ella with her health and look after her", Kira said.

I want to look after Ella. I don't want to let her go after all this. I need some time with her.
"But--------
"I explained them that she is not in the right state. I told them I am a doctor so they agreed. They said they will pick her up tomorrow. I'm worried about her", Kira holds Ella's hand.
"Thank you Kira."

We reach home. I'm so happy Ella is coming home with us. We had some dinner together. Ella didn't eat much, she was quite. Kira gave her a bath and treated her bruises. I tucked her to our bed. She falls asleep.

"She is beautiful", Kira said. Ella is sleeping between me and Kira.
"I'm happy she's here with us", I said.
"Me too."

I woke up alone in bed. I think Kira and Ella are downstairs. I freshup and go down. I hear giggling sounds from kitchen. I see Kira and Ella cooking pancakes. Ella is sitting on kitchen counter and Kira is making pancakes. It is such a beautiful sight to see them together.

"Good morning girls", I kiss their forehead.
"We are making pancakes", Ella said.
"Ella woke up early. We decided to make breakfast", Kira pecks my lips.
"Hmm...I like pancakes", I tickle Ella and she laughs. Kira and I join her too.

"She was a little hesitant, but she gave in", Kira said looking at Ella, who was busy drawing something. We hear a knock on the door. Kira goes to open. I look at Ella.....having her for only few hours made us do happy, she deserves a good childhood.

Kira's face was down and mine as well when I saw the agency members from yesterday. They came for Ella. Ella sees them, and runs to me and hide behind my legs. They are discussing something with Kira and remove some papers from their bag.

"I d-don't want t-to go", Ella whispers and she holds my hand tightly.
"Ella we have new toys with us. Will you come with us and see them?", one of them said and Ella shakes her head.
"Ella you will have new friends there", Ella doesn't listen to them and runs upstairs.

I go behind her. She went to my bedroom. I see her sitting in the corner of the bedroom. She is crying again. I slowly go towards her.

"I d-don't.....don't", she is crying so hard that she is not able to complete.
"I w-will....I will b-be a good girl", my heart breaks seeing her and pleading to me.

"Calm down angel. I will not let you go. Shh....come here", I open my arms and she accepts it. Kira is still down with them. I don't know how to explain this to her but I don't want to let go Ella.

Ella clutches my shirt tightly and I kiss her head. Slowly the door opens and Kira comes in and she sees us. She comes and sit down with us. She plays with Ella's hair. I need to tell her.
"Laszlo can we adopt Ella?", my eyes widened and I'm surprised.

"I wanted to ask the same thing", she smiles at me.
"I know it's too early for us. I didn't got the love from my parents but I want to give it to her. I don't know anything about being a parent but I know we can do this together", she rests her head on my shoulder and watches at Ella.

Ella looks at us. She is confused.
"Smile now angel, you're not going anywhere. You are staying with us here, forever angel", I kiss all over her face and open my arms for Kira. She joins me and tickles Ella making her laugh.

It's true that things didn't go as they are planned but I'm so much grateful it turned out to be so much better. Now I have my Kira with me and also a beautiful Angel. I couldn't ask for more.

______________

The book has only left one chapter to complete.
It's a double update. Enjoy the last chapter. Love you guys ❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 41.1K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
Unspoken Love With Mr. Billionaire Anjana Rai

Любовные романы

1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
The Last Wish SlyAuthor

Любовные романы

18.5K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...