Fairytale Love Story | C. De...

Por Afhysdvjkb

"You said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of different parts-" Jay started. "Jay, I'm not that good,"... Mais

!Important!
Mood Boards
***
1| Auradon And The Isle
2| The VKs
4| Auradon
5| Operation Museam Break-in
6| Goodness 101 And Tourney
7| Dog Chase And Teamwork
8| Mal's First Date
9| Ben's Coronation
***
1| WICKED
2| Back To The Isle
3| Running Into Trouble
4| Saving Ben
5| Back In Auradon
6| Cotillion
7| Happy Endings?
***
1| VK Day
2| Royal Engagement
3| Hades
4| Auradon's Villian
5| The VKs And The Pirates
6| Knights Fall
7| Jane To The Rescue
8| First Kisses
9| Lies Unfolded
10| Auradon And The Isle
Notice
<>
Her Best Birthday Yet
!!!

3| Secret Mission

4.9K 109 75
Por Afhysdvjkb

"You will go, you will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand," Maleficent told the teens once they returned to their 'castle'. "Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asked her mother.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns-" Maleficent started.

"I think she meant us, dragon breath," the h/c girl cut her off and motioned towards herself and the other teens.

Maleficent ignored the girl as she motioned Mal forward.

"It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" she continued.

"Well, yeah, I mean, who doesn't?" Mal said.

"Well then get me the wand!" Maleficent exclaimed suddenly "and then you and I can see all that and so much more... and with that wand and my scepter, I'll be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will," a woman sitting at the dining room table cut in. The Evil Queen.

"Our will, our will," Maleficent corrected as she waved the woman off.

She then snapped her fingers to regain her daughter's attention.

"And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, Missy," she added with a little wink.

"Wha- Mom!" Mal started but was cut off by her mother motioning her to zip it.

Maleficent then leaned forward and the pair's eyes turned a bright, glowing green.

The h/c haired girl huffed before she sat herself down in one of the chairs around the kitchen/dinning room table, knowing that her friend would lose. The white haired boy, who stood behind her chair, began to play with her hair, a nervous habit of his.

"Ugh fine, whatever," Mal sighed as she broke eye contact.

"I win," Maleficent said with a triumphant smirk.

"Evie! My little evilete in training," the Evil Queen called, setting down her mirror as the blue haired girl gracefully scurried over to her mother and sat down in the chair across from her.

"You just find yourself a prince with a big castle with a mother-in-law wing," the Evil Queen said to her.

"And lots and lots of mirrors," they finished together excitedly.

"No laughing," the Evil Queen then said to her daughter "Wrinkles"

"Yes, well, they're not taking my Carlos because I'd miss him too much," another woman said as she cupped the white haired boys cheek. Cruella De Vil.

"Really, mom?" Carlos asked hopefully.

"Yes, who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?" she said, swinging her leg up into Carlos's arms, almost kicking the h/c girl in the head.

She quickly ducked down before the woman's leg could hit her, sending the woman a dirty look over her shoulder as Carlos rolled his eyes at his mother.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos mumbled, dropping his mother's leg and fiddling with the h/c haired girl's hair once more.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Cruella sighed.

"Oh no. No, I'm not going," he suddenly stated fearfully.

"Ugh," Maleficent sighed.

"Well, Jay isn't going either," supposedly the only man in the room began. Jafar.

"I need him to stock the shelves in my store," he continued before he grabbed the brunette boy's arm and pulled him aside.

"What did you score?" he whispered to his son causing the h/c haired girl to snort out a slight laugh.

Jay then started pulling random objects out of his clothes. Those items didn't matter though because as soon as Jay pulled a lamp out from under his shirt Jafar dropped everything and started frantically rubbing it.

"A lamp! A lamp," he grinned widely at his son.

"Dad! Dad, I already tried," Jay said to his father.

Jafar then tossed the lamp back at Jay and picked up the other things he had dropped with a huff.

"Evie isn't going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" the Evil Queen chipped in.

"What is wrong with you all?" growled a cold voice from the corner of the room sending shivers down the h/c haired girl's spine. Everyone in the room became very still and incredibly silent.

A tall, dark man with a scar running from above his eyebrow to just below his defined cheekbone stepped out from the shadows, his cold empty eyes burning with anger and hatred. Scar.

His golden eyes narrowed when they landed on his daughter. She could feel herself stiffen under his gaze.

"People used to cower at the mention of our names," he growled, tearing his eyes away from his daughter as he turned them towards the other villains in the room.

He slammed his hands on the table making the teens jump slightly before he continued speaking.

"For twenty years I have searched for a way off this island. For twenty years they have robbed us of our revenge!" he shouted as he looked at everyone in the room.

His eyes landed on the Evil Queen as he continued, pointing a finger at her.

"Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men!"

"Ow," she mumbled.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie," he then said as he looked at Jafar.

"I will-" he began but Jay cut him off.

"Pop," Jay warned stepping in front of the man.

"Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches," he continued, standing up straight and pointing at Cruella.

"Oh, but they didn't get Baby," she stated.

"They didn't-they didn't get the baby," she cackled as she squeaked the stuffed dog that sat on her shoulder.

Scar raised an eyebrow at her before continuing his rant. 

"Revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless little prince," he growled turning towards Maleficent as she grumbled angrily to herself.

"And I will have my revenge on my wretched nephew and finally take back the crown that was destined to be mine in the first place!" he shouted, slamming his fists on the table once again making the e/c eyed girl wince slightly.

"Villians," Maleficent then said.

"Our day has come," she continued with a smirk.

"EQ, give her the mirror," she ordered as she nodded her head in Evie's direction.

"Yeah," the Evil Queen hummed as she passed her daughter her old magic mirror.

"This... is your magic mirror?" Evie asked sounding slightly disappointed.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be," the Evil Queen said.

"But, then again, neither are we," she added as herself and Maleficent shared a laugh.

"It will help you find things," the Evil Queen continued as she turned back to Evie.

"Like a prince? " she sighed.

"Like my waistline," her mother joked.

"Like the magic wand, hello," Maleficent cut in irritably.

"My spellbook, my book. I need my-I need my book..." Maleficent started muttering to herself.

The Evil Queen then jabbed her thumb in the direction of the fridge.

"Oh! Ah! Yes! The safe, the safe," Maleficent then said, jumping up to run towards the 'safe'.

"Help me!" she then called out.

"I can never quite.." she started as the h/c haired girl sighed and stood up from the chair she was sat in and walked towards the fridge before she opened it easily.

"Viola," the girl muttered.

"Ah, yes, thank you, dearie," she said patting the girl on the cheek before suddenly pushing her over and out of the way.

"My spells," she then breathed out as she reached out to grab the book.

"Come, darling," she called out to Mal who obliged.

"Oh, ooh, yes," she started as she almost dropped the book from the cold "It's doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon."

"Remember?" she asked as she turned towards Evie's mother "When we were spreading evil and ruining lives?"

"Like it was yesterday," the Evil Queen replied.

"And now," Maleficent continued, turning towards Mal "You will be making your own memories."

She pulled the book away from Mal as she reached out for it before continuing.

"By doing exactly as I tell you," she said before she handed the book to Mal.

They then heard a car horn from outside.

"Let's get this party started," Jay cheered as Evie fixed her hair in her new mirror.

"Y/n."

The h/c haired girl stopped dead in her tracks. She squeezed her e/c eyes shut tightly and exhaled though her nose. She then turned around towards her father who was staring right at her with those cold, dead eyes of his.

He motioned for her to walk over to him and she did exactly that. She looked up at him as he towered over her. He looked down at her with hatred and disgust.

"Why were you out of the house?" he asked harshly.

"I-" she began to explain.

"You know that you aren't supposed to leave," he growled.

"Yes, father," she muttered, scared of what he would do to her.

She winced slightly as he suddenly reached out towards her and grabbed the necklace that hung loosely around her neck, tucked safely away under her shirt. He inspected it for a few moments before he looked at his daughter once more.

"Don't ever take it off," her father said as he let it drop again.

She was about to ask him why but the look on his face told her that she should rather not.

"You will get the magic wand and you will bring it to me. Do you understand?" he then said.

The girl nodded as she looked down at her shoes, her words getting stuck in her throat like they usually did around her father.

Scar grabbed her face roughly and made her look at him. He suddenly slapped her across the face, a loud slap sound resonating through the room. The girl looked up at her father again as she tried to stop the tears from welling up in her eyes.

"Do you understand?" he asked harshly as he grabbed her face again.

"Yes, father. I understand," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Good. Now go, don't get distracted and do what is expected of you. You are my only hope, those idiots could never do the job," he said bitterly before walking off into the shadows.

The girl took a deep, shaky breath before she made her way out of the door and towards her friends. As she stepped outside Carlos then ran up to her, grabbed her hand and dragged her along towards the car.

He grabbed his bags as well as y/n's before he threw them into the boot of the fancy looking car before jumping in just as his mother called for him. Y/n looked back at the villains and saw her father standing just inside the door, half of his face covered by the shadows, the other illuminated by the sun. The two made eye contact before the girl turned away and climbed into the car.

She was then seated in between Jay, and Carlos as she looked around the car. She was instantly drawn to the shelves filled with colorful sweets and chocolates, something that they very rarely found on the Isle.

Carlos, y/n and Jay all looked at each other before jumping for the sweets.

Y/n grabbed an interesting looking packet with a red circle person on the front. She stuffed that into her backpack for later before she did the same with the different sweets available.

As y/n was stuffing her face she listened to Mal and Evie as they spoke.

"You're looking a little washed out, lemme help you out," Evie said to Mal as she got a makeup brush out and started to apply blush to the girl's cheeks.

"Ew, no, stop. I'm plotting," Mal then said to Evie as she pulled away from her hand.

"Well, it's not very attractive," Evie stated before she bit into the hard, blue candy that y/n had given her because it 'matched her hair'.

"Oh, hmm," Carlos hummed as he bit into something before he hit y/n on the arm. She turned to him with a quirked eyebrow.

"These," he said pointing towards the candy in his hand.

"It's salty like nuts but sweet like I don't know what," he stated as he took another huge bite.

"Lemme see," Jay then said, leaning over y/n's shoulder to get a better look.

Carlos then opened his mouth and showed Jay the half chewed up candy while he took another one off the shelf, opened it and handed it to y/n.

"Ew, dude," Jay said as his face scrunched up in disgust before he grabbed the last bit of Carlos's piece from his hand.

Jay and y/n both bit into theirs and their eyes widened. They looked at each other then back at Carlos who wore a proud smile. Y/n hummed in delight and leaned forward to grab as many of the amazing treats that she could before she stuffed them into her bag.

"Look!" she then heard Evie scream.

Y/n looked at what Evie was pointing at and her eyes widened in fear. They were driving towards the broken bridge between Auradon and the Isle.

"It's a trap!" Carlos screamed.

They all began to scream as they held onto each other. Carlos grabbed y/n and held her into his chest as she squeezed her eyes shut and gripped onto his shirt.

When they hadn't died a watery death yet y/n peeked out from under Carlos's arm and looked out of the window.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked as he looked around at his friends.

"We're not dead?" y/n asked in surprise.

They all looked out of the window again and saw a golden bridge appearing in front of the car as they drove.

Y/n then looked up at Carlos, the two of them realizing how close their faces were. Carlos then looked down at y/n's lips before looking back up at her e/c eyes.

The two of them then jumped away from each other, the pair's faces burning hot.

"It must be magic," Evie exclaimed with a smile.

"Hey!" Mal called as she turned in her seat towards the driver.

"Did this little button just open the magic barrier?" she asked as she held up the remote that she had been fiddling with earlier.

"No," the driver answered simply.

"This one opens the magic barrier," he continued as he held up a golden remote.

"That one opens my garage. And this one..." he trailed off as he pressed a button above his head, closing the window that separated the teens from himself.

"Ok... nasty," Mal said as she leaned back in her seat "I like that guy."

The teens smiled at each other as they made their way across the bridge towards Auradon not realizing what they were really getting themselves into.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.3K 1K 15
Six months, it's been six months since the prince and the princess of Auradon brought four kids from the isle of the lost over the bridge and gave th...
285K 5.1K 16
{COMPLETED} Your the daughter of Scar and best friends with Carlos. One day you, Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos are all chosen to go to Auradon prep. What...
117K 2.1K 35
After the events of Descendants 2, a new student arrives at Auradon, Kyle, son of Simba. A human teenager raised by lions. How will be fit in with th...
11.9K 186 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...