Enemies To Lovers/Aemond Targ...

By keke332211

. More

Characters
Origin
Marriage is a prison
Winged Shadow
No turning back now
Do you love me?
Private Trial
Take my eye
The Black Wedding
Good bye and New beginnings
Danger is lurking
Loyalty
The things we do for love
I'm a monster
Father and sons
Treason
Son of Fire
Bonded by blood
A fathers rage
Grief
My child
Breaking point
The pain of grief
Drunken Nights
Surprise
Reunion
Son of a Murderer
Favorite Son
Cut throat
Return
Sacrifices
War and Betrayal
Maegor's Bastard Returns
Revenge
Green Funeral
Heat
Siblings
Hurtful words
Mother
Hypocrite
Mama's boy
Choose me
Trust

All kinds of tension

10.3K 204 55
By keke332211

Daena went back to her room angry and soaking wet, Aemond seemed to push every one of her buttons when they were together. She was startled when she saw Daemon was waiting for her in her chambers.

"You're wet." He said with a smirk.

"Really I hadn't noticed." She replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes. Daena reached to her back trying to undo ther dress laces. Daemon got up and removed her long hiar flipping it to the front and helped to loose the dress laces.

"Thank you." She said holding the dress so it would not fall.

Daemon made his way to the door. "Remember don't let them see you fall." He said.

"Is that supposed to be a bad joke?" Daena asked annoyed.

"Not at all." He said then left.

She removed her wet dress and sat infront of her mirror.

Meanwhile Aemond had changed out of his wet clothes  and went down to the yard to train. He picked up his sword and saw his nephews.

"How about some training nephews." Aemond said smirking and approaching them. Daena had came into the yard after changing, she had planned on going for a dragon ride when she witnessed Jace pick up a sword and made his way to the center of the yard with Aemond. Daena ran and stood by Luke's side.

"You think he'll win?" Luke asked Daena. As much as she hated Aemond she knew how skilled he was.

"Not a chance." She answered and watched as Jace and Aemonds sword clashed. Her brother was putting on a good fight but was disarmed by Aemond and pushed to the ground.

"Yield bastard." Aemond said pointing the sword at Jace.

Daena eyes filled with rage at the word bastard, she picked up a sword and pushed Aemond.

"Move!" She growled at Jace. "It's my turn."

Everyone had gathered to watch the two of them.

"You won't win." He said tauting her.

She swang her sword at him quickly. Aemond managed to block and dodge but she was quick, he knocked the sword out of her hand causing it to fall.

He laughed at her incompetence and turned his back to her, Daena was angry then tackled Aemond to the ground.

"I didn't yield you cunt!" She yelled. He grabbed both her hands pushing her onto her back and got on top of her pinning her hands down, you could feel the tension between them.

"Yield!" He yelled at her. Everyone starred at the two but they seemed to forget they were in public.

Daena spat in his face. "Go fuck yourself you one eyed cunt."

Aemond pinned her harder and was about to say something when he let her go and quickly got up walking away.
He went into an empty room slamming and locking the door. He turned his eyes down to his erection and punched the wall as hard as he could. She was insufferable and vexing so why was he craving for more?

Jace helped his sister up while Luke checked to see if she was injured.

"I'm fine." She said looking to see if Aemond was coming back, she wasn't finished with him. She walked away from her brothers opening and knocking on every door.

"Fuck off!" Aemond yelled.

Daena scoffed and took out her dagger breaking the lock with it. She entered and closed the door behind her as she held the dagger to her side. Aemond's eye landed on the dagger and he smirked and chuckled.

"You come to finish the job?" He asked jokingly. "Tell me niece are the sore loser type?"

Daena lounged at him with the dagger but he caught her hands and slammed her against the wall letting the dagger fall and pinned her hands above her head. Daena was about to kick him when he used his free hand and dug his thumb into her thigh harshly.

"I swear to God if you kick me I'm going to kill you." Aemond growled. "And if you spit on me again I'll rip your tongue off."

"Unhand me!" She yelled when he covered her mouth.

"Shut up."

Daena struggled to free her hands, Aemond looked down at her, he enjoyed watching her fight. He uncovered her mouth but still kept her hands pinned.

"Let me go." She said angrily. The way she looked up at him made it hard for him to look away. Daena could feel Aemond's warm breath as their faces neared. Suddenly the door swang open causing Aemond to release her and step away quickly. Daena starred at Aemond thinking about what almost happened. Were they about to kiss?

Alicent walked in. "I wish to speak to my son alone." She said glaring at Daena. Daena glanced at Aemond again then walked away not saying a word to the queen.

"What was that?" Alicent asked Aemond.

"Nothing."

"She's a bastard Aemond." She said as she approached him.

"Then why go along with this marriage scheme hm?" He asked annoyed.

Alicent sighed. "Your father believes this marriage will unite us."

Aemond scoffed and sat down. "Of course."

"Aemond you mustn't let them get to you, I know you and the princess may not get along but for the sake of your father's sake play along but dont forgetwho the enemyis here." Alicent said.

"Are you done?"

"Respect your mother." Criston Cole said.

Aemond got up and apologized to his mother before walking out. It was almost dinner time. Dinner time with her... And her brothers. All he wanted was to go back to how things were before Daena Velaryon came back into his life.

Later at the dinner table, Otto announced that King Viserys was not feeling well and would not be at dinner.

Alicent signaled for the music to play when she realized Daena was not present.

"Where is she?" Alicent asked Rhaenyra.

"She'll be here when she gets here." Rhaenyra answered and sat down. Alicent shook her head and stood up raising her glass.

"I wish to thank everyone for-"

Just then the doors flew open and there stood Daena, she wore a glam black dress also wearing a tiara.

Everyone stood up and Daemon whispered to Rhaenyra. "We raised her right." Rhaenyra tried not to smile and glanced at Alicent. She was not impressed by the princesses entrance.

Aegon whispered to his brother. "Let me show you how it's done brother." Aegon went ahead taking Daena's hand and pulled her chair out for her. Daena sat between Jace and Aegon. Aemond could not help but glance at her from time to time, he still didn't like her but there was just something drawing him to her.

Alicent cleared her throat and sat down abandoning her speech. "We should eat."she said. Everyone started engaging in conversation when Helaena stood up amd raised her glass.

"To Daena, she'll soon be married..... its not so bad... mostly he just ignores you.. except sometimes when he's drunk." Helaena said cheerfully, Daemon chuckled but Daena was to stunned to speak. Jace got up and offered Helaena his hand to dance and she did.

"Great job on that one uncle." Daena whispered to Aegon.

Daena laughed and drank with her family, when a whole roasted pig was brought out and placed infront of Aemond. Daena let out a laugh and covered her mouth as Luke smirked at Aemond.

Aemond slammed his hands onto the table and grabbed his glass raising it.

"A toast." He started, all eyes were on him. "First, to my nephews Jace, Luke and Joffery... all wise, handsome.....hm strong."

Daena choked when she heard strong.

"And to my new bride... Daena Velaryon the most beautiful....... and strongest woman I know." Aemond said chuckling as Aegon raised his glass happily.

"How dare you insult my sister." Jace said then punched Aemond swiftly, when Luke got up to defend his brother Aegon slammed his face onto the table holding him there.

"Why do you not think yourself strong." Aemond said as he pushed Jacaerys to the ground.

Daena got up and amd stood infront of Aemond, it all came back, the hurt, the pain and there he was.....causing it. Tears were forming in her eyes but she refused to cry. Aemonds face softened to her but then she slapped him so hard his eye patch flew onto the floor. Alicent covered her mouth and once again all eyes were on him. He was angry and covered his  Sapphire eye. How dare she!And to think he started to feel slightly guilty.

Daemon, Jace and Luke all stood behind Daena, he would not dare lay a hand to her.

Daena picked up his eye patch and dropped it infront of him. "What did I ever do to you?" She whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek. Daena walked away quickly and Rhaenyra went after her daughter. Aemond stood there, he had gone to far. Why did he feel like this if he hated her so much. Alicent was speaking to him but he wasn't listening. His eyes focused on Daena when she looked back at him with tears in her eyes then left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 629 52
ωнαтєνєя ѕσυℓѕ αяє мα∂є σƒ, нιѕ αη∂ ι αяє тнє ѕαмє. тнє тωσ ƒαтє∂ нαℓνєѕ тнαт ¢αтαℓуzє∂ тнє ∂αη¢є σƒ тнє ∂яαgσηѕ.
46.9K 1.2K 33
They would bow. She would make them bow. (House of the Dragon) (OC x OC) (OC x Aemond) (OC x Jacaerys) (OC x Lucerys)
12.9K 825 7
𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞...
24.3K 353 22
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬.