Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xxvi

1.5K 82 45
By 3mooie

Word Count - 1,825 words

"My lady."

The servants of Prince Evan and Princess Eleanor all bowed at Y/n's presence. Yet another day has passed, and for today, and the h/c-haired lady decided to visit the royal twins.

She always visits them whenever she has time, nor even if she has little time remaining in her day.

"Crown prince Evan and Princess Eleanor are in their playroom, my lady."

"Thank you, I will go there. Please bring me some tea and snacks, also for the twins."

"Yes, my lady."

Y/n head inside the palace of the royal twins. She smiled seeing the new flowers on the displayed vases inside, as well as the new portraits of the emperor's children.

The h/c-haired lady arrived at the room where the twins are. She opened the door, only to be in awe seeing Evan brushing Eleanor's hair with a little pink toy comb.

Evan looked at her, he smiled widely.

"Mway wady!"

Y/n chuckled, she walked in then made her way towards the two babies.

Eleanor and Evan both stood up, their little legs made its way to welcome her.

"Oh my...were you two playing?"

The h/c-haired lady kneeled in front of the twins, she held their little hands and then caressed their soft cheeks.

"Pway with us pwease?" Eleanor asked.

Now that the two are both three years old, they have already began speaking though their pronunciations aren't still perfect.

Y/n smiled as she nodded. "Yes, your highness. I shall play with you both because you two are so adorable." Y/n giggled.

Evan and Eleanor smiled widely, they clapped their hands then kissed Y/n's cheeks, making the h/c-haired lady feel butterflies in her stomach out of happiness.

"Where's fwather?" Evan asked.

"Your father is busy today, your highness. But don't worry, I'm sure he will visit you and the princess later before you go to sleep."

Y/n began tying Eleanor's hair, braiding it, while Evan sits beside her, playing with the hems of her dress.

"I want choco!" Eleanor said.

"Yes, your highness. I already asked for some snacks. They're coming."

The h/c-haired lady has gotten used to this already, spending time with the emperor's twins, as if they are her own children.

The twins are also one of her stress relievers.

Y/n smiled when Evan stood beside her, and began combing her hair. His little hands and fingers attempted to imitate how she braids Eleanor's hair.

"Can't dwo it..." Evan pouted.

"That is okay, your highness. You will surely learn when you grow up."

The h/c-haired lady spent the rest of her day, bonding with Evan and Elenaor.

She even ate dinner with them.

And even bathed them and put them to bed. She felt bad for telling the two that the emperor will visit, but Erwin wasn't able to do so since the blond man is really busy.

Y/n quietly left Evan and Eleanor's room, as the two are already deep asleep.

She was surprised when she saw the emperor outside, who just also arrived.

"My lady..."

"Your majesty..."

The h/c-haired lady bowed.

She kept her hands behind her, not allowing Erwin to greet her like how he usually does. Not in that affectionate way.

"The crown prince and princess Eleanor are already asleep, your majesty. But you can still go and see them." Y/n said.

"Oh I see...I was too late." Erwin sighed.

He stared at Y/n, then there he noticed how she was trying hard to avoid his gaze.

"My lady."

"Yes, your majesty?"

This time, Y/n looked at him.

Then he just realized.

How he longed for those deep stares of Y/n.

"Do you...want to have tea with me tonight? Before we go back to our own residences?"

--

It's not like Y/n can refuse.

That is why she ended up in the Lotus pavilion, having tea with the emperor.

An hour had already passed, yet no one spoke between them. She felt awkward, but the emperor remained looking normal.

Y/n only stared at the lake surrounding the pavilion, and the lotus flower around it.

"Our wedding...is nearing."

The h/c-haired lady looked at Erwin, sipping on her tea. "How do you feel, my lady?" Erwin asked, he stared straight into his eyes.

But Y/n got distracted when she noticed that the emperor didn't even touch his tea.

Sir Levi would surely get offended...

"I am looking forward to it, your majesty. Because after the wedding, the peace treaty between Marley and Eldia will become permanent, that no one can break it."

Erwin hoped for another answer.

But he could accept that too.

"I feel the same." Erwin mumbled.

Y/n faked a cough. "I should ask them to give you a new tea, your majesty. Yours had gone cold. I'm sure."

"Oh...all right."

Erwin watched as Y/n took his cup of tea, the h/c-haired lady stood up, making her way outside to ask the servants to bring them a new set of tea.

The emperor stood up to follow Y/n.

But Y/n had already gone back.

They were just surprised to almost bump at each other.

"Do you need anything else, your majesty?" Y/n asked.

"No...I just...wanted to look outside."

Y/n raised a brow, even when they don't go out, they can still see the outside. "I see..."

The h/c-haired lady stared at the emperor, she pursued her lips then immediately looked away when she felt her heart beginning to beat fast.

"Excuse me, your majesty-"

She was just about to go back to her seat, but was surprised when Erwin held her arm.

"My lady...is there something wrong?"

Y/n's brows furrowed, she looked at Erwin.

"Pardon?"

Erwin pet out a small sigh, he knows that
Y/n is trying to put a distance between them. And he knows what could be the reason. That's because of what happened three days ago.

"It seems to me...that you're avoiding me."

Y/n's eyes widened a bit.

Was I too obvious?

"No, your majesty. That's not true, we're just really busy, and I think I've always been..."

"My lady, I am not stupid."

The h/c-haired lady went silent.

Erwin let go of her arm, he sighed once more as he stared at her. "I went to your residence this morning, hoping that I might have breakfast with you, but lady Nanaba had said that you were still asleep. But I know you wake up early and I saw your servants getting ready when I left. At lunchtime, I also tried to have lunch with you, but you weren't around, and during dinner, I wished to stay with you at the crown prince and princess palace but you were clearly...trying to avoid that."

Y/n wasn't able to answer, she looked away, not wanting to show a face of guilt.

"You majesty, we're just both busy...our time isn't in a match with one another."

"But I try my best to make it match, my lady. Because I am worried that you might feel alone in the palace, and it's my duty-"

"Your majesty."

The h/c-haired lady sighed, she mustered up all her courage as she stared at Erwin.

"You shouldn't prioritize me just because you think I feel lonely without you around. I understand the responsibilities you have to do as the emperor, and I do not complain about it. And even if it's your duty to show me that you are a man, and my fiance who's also my husband, I would love it if you would put your work first..."

"My lady..."

Y/n stepped away, keeping her hands down and clasped in front of her .

"Please do not be so worried and concerned about me, I can handle myself."

A wall.

A very sturdy and tall wall.

There's already a wall between us.

And she built it because I hurt her.

Erwin swallowed the lump on his throat. He nodded, smiling a bit. "If you say so, but I would still check up on you as long as I can. Will you be okay with that, my lady?"

Y/n nodded. "Yes."

"That's good."

The two were only interrupted when their tea arrived.

Y/n went back to her seat, so did Erwin.

She picked up her cup of tea, then blew it as it was still hot.

"I wish you would open up more to me."

The h/c-haired lady who was in the middle of drinking her tea was caught off guard, hearing what the emperor had said.

She stared at Erwin with a surprised face.

"Like how you do with others."

Erwin knows about Zeke.

And Y/n doesn't know that Erwin knows.

The emperor knows that Zeke knows more about his fiancé, more than he knows about the h/c-haired lady he's going to marry.

Y/n was about to say something, but she felt a painful throh in her chest, and it felt like her stomach turned painfully.

Her hands trembled, causing her to let go of her teacup.

"My lady...!!"

The h/c-haired lady didn't mind the hot tea that poured on her dress, as she was now feeling out breath and paralyzed.

She held her chest, and began to cough hard.

Erwin immediately stood up, his eyes widened in horror to see Y/n puked blood, while she coughs.

The eyes of the h/c-haired lady became glossy and red, her lips turned violet and skin beginning to pale.

"SIR LEVI!"

Erwin rushed to Y/n, he held her arm, bringing her close to him, not minding the blood Y/n is coughing out. His eyes landed on Y/n's spilled tea on the table.

The silver spoon on the side turned black from the spilled tea.

Poison...

"Your majesty! Is there something--"

Sir Levi was in horror seeing Y/n's state.

Erwin gritted his teeth out of anger.

"Call Dr. Jaeger now! Someone poisoned her ladyship!"

Y/n wheezed, she gripped tightly on Erwin's arm, tears kept on streaming down to her cheeks. She stared at nowhere, still having a hard time to breathe.

Her mouth stained with her own blood, as well as her dirty white dress.

Death.

That's what she was seeing.

What she was feeling.

It was coming for her.

"My lady!! Keep your eyes open!"

Y/n looked at Erwin as the emperor grabbed her cheeks and forced her to look at him so she wouldn't give up on her urge to sleep.

"Please...don't sleep."

It's getting hard to breathe, your majesty.

That I just want to close my eyes and sleep.

"I'll save you. So hold on..."
_____________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
16.8K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
41.9K 1.1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
44.6K 2.6K 32
Arms Tonite. 🌋 ❛ Don't you think it's kinda cute that I try to escape the afterlife? ❜ ❨ Eren Jaeger x Fem!OC Attack on Titan...