ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

42.Only Mine

6K 354 133
By lsviv25

Get ready for a heartwrenching chapter...I cried writing this chapter...So please don't curse me after reading this.

In the Last chapter lot of readers said Arpitha died so soon, but as one of my readers said, it was the need of the hour...but she was murdered by her own loving brother, which I consider to be an apt punishment for the psycho bro sis. And she would only cause more trouble if she were alive...she is a psycho😈😈😈

And spoiler alert...baby won't survive...the reason is Mili has to live...remember she had a complicated pregnancy...and this was a test for Aagney...he proves his love for her in this chapter...and also, they have to heal together and have to be mentally prepared for a baby...they both were in a mentally weak condition, and this pregnancy was unexpected, and both instead of taking a decision together took their own conclusions regarding the baby....raising a child is no child play...they have to make decisions together...here both were in their own grief, and Mili wanted to give up her life just because she thought Dev loves only the child, which was the most foolish decision she made....they have to go a long way before they become responsible parents...and they will...😉

Vote target 215 votes😘😘😘

Author's POV

"Mithuuu..." a heartwrenching cry left Aagney's mouth as he dragged himself towards Mili, who was lying half unconscious.

"D-Dev...y-you are he-here...Pl-Please s-save our child...Pl-Please," Mili cried out faintly, seeing him near her.

"Nothing will happen to you, Mithu...I'm sorry I didn't come for you earlier," he sobbed, wrapping her in his arms. Everyone's eyes filled up with tears seeing the heartbreaking scene in front of them.

Akshath watched the loving couple with his sister's lifeless body on his lap, regretting his misdeeds. He wanted to go back in time and change everything...Had he rebuked and scolded his sister instead of supporting her in her stubbornness, everything would have been fine...His sister would have been alive, and Mili and Aagney wouldn't have been hurt...And he ...he would have never fallen in love with Mili. At that moment, Akshath realized that he and his family were sinners who destroyed two loving people's life. He clutched his hair and screamed like a madman while Abhiram and Naomi sat beside him, crying their heart out.

"Aagney... there's no time left ...let's take Mili to the hospital...she needs emergency attention," Milind urged a panicked Aagney. He checked her pulse, got up, carrying his Mithu in his hands, and ran outside towards the car. It was enough to alert the doctor inside Aagney.

Anirudh had already started the car, and Gautham and Milind helped him get inside the vehicle and placed Mili on his lap. As soon as they were inside, they raced off to the nearest hospital while Milind followed them in his car, making arrangements for an emergency in the nearest hospital.

"D-Dev...A-Arpitha....s-she kicked me in my stomach...Tell me, Dev...Will it have h-hurt him? He w-will b-be f-fine right...," she complained, making Aagney cry loudly. He could imagine the trauma she experienced because of Arpita's cruelty.

"I k-know..it's our s-son...R-Rudra P-Pratap...you w-wanted a son,r-right...K-Keep our son safe Dev...I lo-love you both, Dev," she hiccuped, holding Dev's face in her frail hands.

"I only want you ...nothing else is more important than you...And how dare you risk your life for this child. What were you thinking? You thought of punishing me by raising a child without his mother...Trust me on this, Mythili...if you are not here for me in this world, then that means Aagney Mittal is dead...You have to live, Mithu...for me...for our future children," he said stubbornly, wiping his tears.

"D-Dev..." Mili whimpered.

"You cannot die...you have to come back fine...I have scores to settle with you...for tricking me...for taking my signature stealthily...don't think I will spare you...my revenge is not done yet. And remember this...You have no right to die...your life belongs to me ...you are mine...Only Mine, "Aagney faked anger while Mili placed her head on his chest, and both cried, embracing each other. Slowly Mili's eyes closed while Aagney tried to keep her conscious.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Mili was shifted to the operation theater while Aagney and his friends waited outside.

"Aagney...nothing will happen to her...she will be alright," Anirudh comforted him.

"This is all my fault...if it weren't for me, Mithu would not have been kidnapped...she would have been fine and safe...I should have died in that jail...Why did you save me, Milind Bhai," he cried, placing his head on Milind's shoulders.

"Stop spouting nonsense, Aagney...Mili loves you so much...she even risked her life for you...You have to stay strong for her...everything will be fine," Milind consoled him.

"It's all that Akshath and his crazy sister's fault...The police have arrested Akshath for the murder of his bitch sister...And he also confessed to the kidnapping of Avni. He has also accepted that he was the root cause for Avni's kidnap, which led to her murder, "Gautham informed them about the news he received from his department.

"I wish he and his family rot in hell," Anirudh gritted his teeth in anger.

"Go and change," Milind asked Aagney looking at his clothes drenched in Mili'sblood.

"No...Not until I see her, "Aagney refused flatly.

After almost an hour without any information on Mili's condition, the doctor came out with a tense face.

"Doctor...how is Mili," Milind asked anxiously.

"Mili has lost a lot of blood...Both the mother and child are at risk...You have to choose now ...it's either the mother or the child...If we save the child also, we will have to place him in an incubator...But You are a doctor, Aagney...And you know, right, since Mili was kicked in her stomach...I can't guarantee you anything, "The doctor briefed.

"I don't want the child," Aagney said firmly.

"I just want my Mithu...Save her doctor...I want my Mithu," Aagney sat on the chair in front of the operation theater and mumbled, fisting his hair.

"Ok...thanks for the confirmation. I will do my best to save your wife," the doctor said before walking inside the OT.

"Mithu will hate me for this...she will not forgive me...my unborn child...I became the murderer of my unborn child...aaah...why do we have to suffer so much pain...What an unfortunate father am I?, Aagney screamed in agony while the others stood frozen, seeing the misery of their friend.

After a long wait, the doctor informed them that the surgery was successful and Mili was in sedation. They were relieved to hear the news.

"Doctor Mittal...Do- Do you want to see your child's body...it was a boy," the doctor queried hesitantly.

"I-I ...Can I see him, "Aagney asked as tears streamed down his eyes.

"Yes...nurse, please show Doctor Mittal the child's body," the doctor instructed the nurse, and she ushered Aagney inside a room near the OT.

"Here...he was around 1 kilogram in weight, "the nurse said with a pitiful face showing a tiny lifeless body of his son lying on a table.

Aagney bent and kissed the forehead of his son's lifeless blue form and ran outside the room, unable to bear the pain anymore.

"Come back to me soon, son, "his heart screamed as he slid down to the floor, slapping his forehead continuously.

"Mithu...forgive me, Mithu..." he writhed in pain while a consoling wind caressed him as if to say that his son would return to him soon, bringing him happiness.

..............................................................................................................

"Why are you here, inspector? Raman asked anxiously, seeing the police officers at his home.

"We are here to arrest Mrs. Priyamvadha for assisting in the kidnap of Mrs.Mythili Mittal," the inspector said grimly.

What? This is all a lie...that bitch is lying...Do I look like I can kidnap someone...I'm a mere housewife...That Mythili hates me...She has framed me...I just wish that she and her unborn child die, "Prityamvadha came forward, spitting her venom.

"Mom," Aditi shouted while Priya gave her an annoyed look. Aditi had significantly changed after what Rajath and her friends did to her. Now she regretted misbehaving with Mili in the past.

"Priya," Raman scolded her.

"Officer...This could be a misunderstanding...My wife can never kidnap anyone nor help anyone in abduction, "Raman tried to support his wife.

"Sorry...but we have to arrest her...we have an arrest warrant against her with solid evidence...You can bail her out if you want. Now we have to do our duty," the police inspector instructed a woman officer to arrest Priyamvadha.

Priyamvadha shed crocodile tears and cursed Mili but was taken away by the police. Aakash and Aditi looked at their mother being taken away by the police with indifference. Raman sighed at the turn of events and took out his phone to contact a lawyer for bailing out Priyamvadha.

How was the chapter?

Sometimes a disaster is necessary for two people to come together and love each other, understanding the pain and agony they have undergone together. Heartwrenching, right? I couldn't help it...🥺🥺🥺

I hope you didn't miss Priyamvadha...She is back...Soon she will get her punishment.😈😈😈

Please Vote, comment, and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 958 20
Drikshit journey.. Let's see..
4K 457 12
Let's see..
22.5K 676 11
Love hate story.
27.3K 2.2K 32
Obsession, care, love, jealous, lust, misunderstanding, etc He kidnaps her and marries her You can see different shades of Anirudh Story line👆