๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„. bellam...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ fvaeries

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ โ there will always be people who will replace the ... ืขื•ื“

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„
graphics gallery
reese's journal
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ. story of their lives
๐ˆ. too far away
๐ˆ๐ˆ. throw the key
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ . they're back bitches
๐ˆ๐•. set fire to the rain
๐•. apogee
๐•๐ˆ. embrace for impact
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ten reasons to punch bellamy blake
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. lost causes
๐ˆ๐—. a guide to almost dying
๐—. scars for stories
๐—๐ˆ. three spaces
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. bloodied figures
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. the way we are
๐—๐ˆ๐•. welcome to her enemies
๐—๐•. delaying the light
๐—๐•๐ˆ. friendships are confusing
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. bringing back the dead
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ink bleeds into his skin
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. disruption of nightmares
๐—๐ˆ๐—. a million reasons to punch john murphy
๐—๐—๐ˆ. grounders knocking
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. escaping the fire

๐—๐—. our past selves

660 33 15
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ fvaeries

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒.
020──── location. camp.
.   °  . ● ° . ° :. ° . ☆   .
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

BONUS CHAPTER - BELLAMY'S POV

MURPHY COMING BACK WAS going to be the end of Bellamy. He was so fucking done with that kid━━especially after what he did to that poor girl.

So, he was focused on what thing and nothing else, the bloodied asshole who was cocooned into a little ball in the corner of the fucking room. Clarke was crouched in front of him to examine the boy, and Bellamy was growing impatient as his jaw ticked.

His head was on fire and the only thing he could feel was rage, gripping the gun tighter.

Once he and Clarke had made their decision on what to do with him━━they decided to get some useful information to help them with these grounders. Bellamy could feel the shift in the camp, not only from Murphy's reappearance, but from the lingering threat of the grounders━━they were pretty much always at risk.

Bellamy would protect this camp. It was his duty━━then, he looked to the girl across the camp.

He would protect her.

The girl was standing around the cluster of people, but she wasn't talking to anyone. She seemed to be thinking of something, and Bellamy wanted to know everything that came to her mind at that moment.

Woah, where the hell did that come from?

Back on unity day, when he had walked into her tent to find Reese shaking and screaming, his heart shattered with something he couldn't understand━━and maybe he never will, but Bellamy had only taken seconds to coax her, making sure she knew she was safe because she could be, even if they really weren't.

But Reese didn't know that, yeah she did, but not all the other details.

She hadn't wanted to talk about what was bothering her, and he would be okay with that but he needed to know why. His chest was aching to hear her problem so he could do something to solve them, as he's seen how off she's been lately.

Something's been troubling her. Something the world shouldn't know. She hated being close to him on their trip, and she hated the sudden touch of another person, but none of it connected.

He would protect her.

Why couldn't she get that? Had he not made it clear enough when he was holding her as if her tears were going to suffocate her, or when he tries to be nice but all he gets is cold or sarcastic remarks? Did she not take anything seriously?━━

He sighed.

He had no fucking idea what this girl was doing. What was she doing? Why was she just standing there and Bellamy felt so much? Yeah, he felt it, but he's not sure what he's feeling at all.

Maybe this would make it clear to her that he cared.

Striding up to the girl, heart beating stupidly fast━━Bellamy tapped her shoulder.

Stupid fucking idiot━━why would he tap her shoulder? She hated that━━

Exactly as he had predicted, she spun around, her face twisted with fear from her soft and calm expression.

"I'm sorry━━" Bellamy tried to apologize. She said nothing, which was unusual and he suddenly felt nervous.

Nervous that you did something wrong, or is it her presence Bellamy?

Think!

"I was meaning to give this to you," Bellamy says, holding her the bow that he held this entire time.

His heart was beating so fast, fuck!

Her big brown eyes went wide with shock—and not the bad kind, he could see stories through her eyes, and of course, the one he's been trying to save her from is always blocked out somehow. Reaching out unsurely to grab it, she ran her finger lightly along the wood, before tracing the edge of it in awe.

Bellamy has only given Octavia presents before━━and he had gotten some reactions like this, but Reese━━he would give this girl a present every day just to see her face light up like this.

She was sputtering her words like she was looking for them but they couldn't form before she shocked out a small laugh. It held so much, shock, confusion, happiness━━everything.

And Bellamy was beyond fucking swirling with this feeling. "I was meaning to give this to you."

She looked into his eyes, and Bellamy wouldn't dare look away, gazing into the pools of coffee, then she broke it by looking back down at the bow again.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her face. "It's why I went looking for you during the unity day party. But I figured I wanted to keep it a surprise until then because it wasn't finished."

"Finished?" She repeated.

He nods. "Yeah. I sort of got Finn to do it━━or help at least. He said the grounder found an old bow hanging around with about ten bows to go along with it. He must have given it to Octavia to give to Raven so she could fix it for you."

"They went through all that trouble?"

For her, of course.

"I know I didn't make it or whatever, but this is also a gift. For snapping at you. I know you care for Octavia, and it's why I still admire you, don't think I ever stopped. You're one of the first friends she's ever had, and if she likes you, then I have to too. And it's not that I forced myself to━━because I always could tolerate you from the start. I haven't seen her like that with anyone. I'm glad she has a friend." His jaw clenched visibly from the sharp jaw and no way could he look Reese in the eyes after saying that. Fuck━━and he knew she was staring at him right now, he couldn't do this. He couldn't believe he said that.

He needed to let her know he cared━━especially after he fucked it up. He yelled at her and went against his sister. Reese had been angry about it, and it only made Bellamy realize his obsession with making sure his sister was safe was taking up half of him.

That could happen to her.

Because that moment when he had held her was the moment he would do anything.

"No need to thank me," She chortled, looking behind her. Octavia. "I should be thanking her. I never had any friends either, but━━" she pauses for a second. "I'm glad I can be that person other than you, of course." She smiled. It was the smallest smile Bellamy's ever seen but—she should smile more often.

Bellamy's gaze suddenly rose to look at Reese's brown eyes, "I just hope you can forgive me."

"I forgive you."

What? Just like that?

"You forgive me?"

There was no way.

She chuckles━━she laughed. "It's not because you gave me this, either. I understand why you got mad, you just want to protect your sister. Any friend she has is never going to be what you are for her."

Bellamy breathed out, unknowingly, letting everything off his chest. That was a relief.

"Everyone's been training all week. I figured you hadn't trained at all━━so I thought of something else." He handed her the bow, along with the pouch of at least twenty arrows.

"It's amazing."

She's amazing.

"Do you think there's anyone here who knows how to use this thing?"

Bellamy blinked━━ignoring the unwanted thoughts at the back of his stupid head. "Considering one of the only jobs with weapons is guns, and half of these guys were in lockup for at least three months, I don't think so."

She bit her cheek. "I guess I'll have to figure it out then."

THEN THE DAY GOT worse. It had been bad, with Murphy returning, good because Reese had forgiven him━━then bad again.

Because Murphy started throwing up. He was sick━━even worse than sick, Bellamy swore to God he was dying or something.

First, it was him, and then the rest of the camp started dropping like soldiers━━and all of it came down to Murphy━━and the fucking Grounders. He ran from his cage because they left it open, why else? Because they were using him for leverage to get them, and it was fucking smart. They were too smart, they had to up their game.

Hell━━Derek had just died from it!

And all he could think about was Octavia when the guy who was also sick said they bring him in.

And Reese.

Shit.

Before he could think anymore, his legs ran to Octavia's tent. He needed to know if his sister was okay, next, he would find Reese.

Killing two birds with one stone, he was surprised to see Reese already with her, the two flipping through something he couldn't see, and that lingering feeling of happiness for his sister, and gratitude for Reese stayed. 

He had gotten them to go to the drop ship to have Clarke check them out. So far, both had no signs of the sickness. He was worried as he held the cloth over his face━━the drop ship was a danger zone, and he was about to lose his shit when Clarke asked them to go to the top floor.

But it would stop the spread, and it wouldn't do the girls any better staying outside━━people just kept dropping like flies and he hoped they wouldn't be next.

Now, if it was even possible━━things got way worse. Well, Raven had come up with a way to bomb the bridge, the sickness having an advantage on them. The Grounders were ahead of them now, and they were going to get to them soon. What Raven made was going to bomb the bridge, making it unable for them to cross, but also to scare them off for good.

So, of course, you can see why Bellamy would think everything was going well! That's until he started feeling like fucking shit.

His throat had knives scraping them━━his stomach churned and his head felt too heavy for his neck. The plan had been for him to shake the can Raven made with their limited supply of bullets━━but only until he had walked out of that tent that left Finn and Raven alone had he realized he couldn't do it. He couldn't do it.

He was like a zombie walking as he called out for Jasper. He would have to be the one to take the shot. Bellamy trusted him, even though he had to make it clear they were all going to die if Jasper screwed this up. He hadn't realized he was only adding to the pressure━━but Bellamy doesn't care about anything right now, he's drifting from his own body.

The minute Jasper walked away, his head was spinning━━the world was spinning.

And BOOM! He hits his head on the ground, collapsing onto the nearest tenth, luckily, nothing was in it━━but all he remembers before he blacks out is Jasper running.

Make the shot━━

He had to make it.

SEEING REESE SPRAWLED ON the ground had made his heart leap. Hell━━it cracked. She was so vulnerable, and she was shaking and seeing her like this crushed him.

He wasted no time in running up beside Clarke, immediately running a hand up and down her back.

Her breathing is heaving in and out of her chest irregularly. It wasn't normal and she had to get her breathing back in order or she was going to hyperventilate.

"Hey, Reese, you're okay." He tried to coax her gently, but she wasn't listening to anything. Reese was frantically looking down into a pool of her blood and gathering herself.        

"It's okay Reese, breathe with us." Clarke tried softly.

"Reese, you're okay." Bellamy urged again.

"I'm━━not. He needs...he needs help."

"Who? Who needs help?" Clarke asked quickly, lowering her head down to Reese's.

"The guy━━behind me, he was━━choking." She rasps.

Clarke looks at Bellamy before he nods. "Go Help him, I'll help her."

Without any time to waste, Clarke jumped up and ran to the boy's aid. Luckily, he was still alive, just barely.

Bellamy crouched down beside her━━seeing her wild eyes dart all over the blood.

"C'mon, you have to rest━━"

Reese shakes her head as her glossy eyes stay glued to the blood on the ground.

All of a sudden, her breathing goes back to normal, before she collapses on the ground, the ends of her dark but knotted hair landing in the blood.

His heart began fucking racing a million miles per minute.

Holy shit, all he could do was stare at her with wide eyes before he screamed for Clarke, his throat getting tight before he ran his hands through her hair. "Reese, wake up, please━━"

"━━CLARKE!"

Clarke was too busy trying to help the other guy, but about a minute later Bellamy held Reese close to him, urging her to wake up as all he could think about was how Reese had helped him when he was sick, tracing the petals of ink on his arm. Then, when Clarke came racing over and her eyes were bulging out of her head.

Was she going to die? No way was she going to die!

"Clarke━━is she okay?" Bellamy's voice cracked with pain, ringing in the small space of the drop ship.

Clarke checked for her pulse, sighing with what seemed like relief. "Yeah━━yeah, she's okay. She passed out, she was having a panic attack before."

It had something to do with the blood. There was more to it than just that.

Thank God. He was going to lose his shit, but no way was he going to let go of her like this━━he just kept running his hands through her hair, untangling all the knots.

Her dark, long, chestnut hair. Bellamy hadn't forgotten it, and it was only recently that he remembered.

He had only regretted what he used to do.

SEPTEMBER 20, 2138

BELLAMY SAT at the small desks of the Ark, feeling calm and collected. It was just another day at school, and he was ready to face it.

He had always been a good kid, and he loved getting praised for it by his mom. He always tried super hard, and his mom says it will get him a good job when he's older!

Like every other day, he watched the other kids pile through the door. Until his heart seemed to stop at the sight of the last one. The one who was always late.

Reese Coldwell.

He found out her name through the class list━━otherwise, he would never have found out. No one talked to her, and she wasn't friends with anyone. She was a loser━━everyone called her that, but what interested him most was that she didn't care at all.

Knowing people were laughing or talking about him every time of the day would be so tiring, and would make Bellamy scared.

But not Reese.

She wasn't scared of anything, and he's sure she never will be.

She was also the best student━━or one of━━the best students in the class, and that's the only reason he hated her.

So━━from the first day, Bellamy decided to side with the other kids in a different way of his own. It interested him to see her spewing reaction when he would kick her shins, or pull her hair out of the ponytail he's pretty sure her mom did every day━━his mom would never do that.

And even though he would pull it out and take the dark band that held her hair up, she always came to school with another one, and had the exact same ponytail!

So, Bellamy tested his limits. How long would it take for her to break? How long would it take for Reese to pinch him on the arm after what he did?

But that day never came. She did not care about him or what he did. She did not care about anyone in that class━━and it made him mad for some reason. It made him mad that she didn't acknowledge him, or care.

He had been born to get a reaction out of her, to get her to notice he was there.

Until━━one day, Bellamy's mom took him out of school.

Yup━━everything. He never went to that class again, never saw his teachers, and was never able to work for a good job his mom's been bragging he would get by the time he turned sixteen.

All because his mom was pregnant.

He hadn't known much at the time. But as he got older, and his beautiful sister Octavia was born━━he realized she was illegal, meaning she wasn't allowed to exist, but she did.

That broke his heart into pieces.

From then on, Bellamy promised to protect Octavia with his life━━and during that period when the usual schedule of Octavia running to the panel in the floor to hide from the guard, Bellamy played games with her, made her laugh, stoke extra crayons and snuck them to their room for his sister, and realized that those little black bands were called elastics.

But by that time he had totally forgotten the girl. Whenever Octavia would use them in her hair, Bellamy never thought of the girl back in third grade.

The girl back in third grade.

That's who she was━━and maybe he would see her again━━but for now, nothing mattered except Octavia and his mom.

That's who always would, not getting a job, or stupid schooling.

Them.

────────────FOREST FIRE

oooohhh so bellamy and reese both remember

shit is going to HAPPENNN

i also hope this makes sense and has some context to their relationship rn and also why bellamy stole the pen back at the beginning of this book

i have a feeling bellamy swears a lot in his inner dialogue so don't mind the f bomb flying around in here a lot too

3.0k words

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 25
"Bell, the truth is, I'm always terrified. I act like I know what I'm doing. But I don't." Charlie struggled to not cry. She was so worried everythin...
Persphyni : I am Darkness ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Lynn Orion

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

211K 6.3K 72
"How you holding up?" "You know. Just stuck in here." "Just one more day and I won't have to worry about your damn sarcasm." "Be quiet, you love m...
57.1K 889 33
helpless. season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin and 100 other teenagers are sent to the ground after 100 years. โkiss me.โž i pause and look into his...
185K 5.7K 23
in which Erica Parker escapes Mount Weather, and lands right in the middle of a war between peoples, finding romance along the way. "Love is not weak...