Half a heart

Por IngeLanting

Scarlet Marie Styles. Louis didn't know about her. Harry kept her a secret. Scarlet knows he left. Eight yea... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Epilogue

Chapter 41 Extended Epilogue (One Shot Sequel)

676 17 7
Por IngeLanting

Scarlet was easy. It had been a simple matter of going to the mall and her spotting a dress she liked, trying it on, and dubbing it her prom dress. Louis thinks she might have tried on a total of five dresses before settling on the second one. He had told her she could spend whatever she wanted on her press since prom was special, despite Harry's squawking about not needing to spend a crazy amount, and in the end he thinks it came out to a total of 350 euro's between the dress, shoes, and simple jewellery. Louis' event make-up and hair artist, Lou Teasdale, had come in and done Scarlet's hair and make-up and Harry had been quick to hire a photographer. Scarlet's then boyfriend, Bradley, had arrived at their home and Louis had stared the boy down so hard Harry was surprised Bradley hadn't made a run for it. In the end, everything had been perfect. Scarlet had looked gorgeous in her simple lilac full length dress and silver heels and Bradley had been the gentleman Louis expected him to be.

Skylar however, well she was a different story. Louis' went with her and he gave her the same freedom he had given Scarlet.

_"I don't care how much you spend as long as it doesn't make you look trampy"_

The statement had earned a sharp look from Skylar and a gesture to her outfit which had consisted of sweatpants, one of Louis' sweaters, and a pair of vans. Harry, who had been sitting on the sofa, had laughed and shook his head.

"Lou, honestly it's like you don't know her." He chuckled, standing up and moving to wrap an arm around his youngest daughter. "You always dress impeccably."

"Thanks daddy." Skylar had smiled, resting her head on his shoulder happily. "See papa, daddy trusts me."

"I'm still going with you." Louis had responded, pulling out his keys and gesturing for her to go ahead to the car while he said a quick goodbye to Harry, "I'll see you later babe."

"Yeah, see you much later." Harry smiled, knowing this was going to be an all-day event. "Love you."

"Love you more." Louis replied, pressing a kiss to his lips then following after their daughter.

They had gone to a few shops in the mall before Skylar had declared she was ready to go elsewhere to look, nothing really tickling her fancy.

"What colour did you and Parker agree on again?" Louis questioned as they got into his new Range Rover.

"Light blue." Skylar answered, looking at her phone before placing it in the cup holder. "I want something with bead work I think but none of those shops had anything like that."

"We'll find a place love, don't worry." Louis had glanced over at her then back at the road.

Eventually they did find a shore, one that specialized in dresses for every occasion and Louis spends a hell of a lot more getting everything Skylar wants. But to see her so happy makes it all worth it, even when they get home and Harry finds out how much they spent.

So now Skylar was standing in her bedroom with Lou while the older woman fretted over her hair and makeup. Her hair is half pulled up with a bump on top and the rest hanging in loose curls over her back and shoulders. There's a small Swarovski crystal tiara placed at the front of the bump and she's got on simple diamond earrings with a necklace to match.

Her dress is light blue with a sweetheart neck and a fitted, beaded upper bodice with a tulle skirt that has a blue with silver designs layer underneath. She'd settled on a pair of strappy silver heels for shoes and slipped the thin diamond bracelet she had gotten from Parker, her boyfriend, on their one year anniversary. She looks like a princess, truly stunning.

Parker was already downstairs chatting with Harry and Louis by the time Skylar is done. Since they've been dating a year, he's been to the house multiple times and gets along with Louis and Harry and they trust him.

Harry nearly cries when Skylar comes downstairs, one hand grasping the stair rail while the other holds her dress up so she doesn't trip. Parker is there to help her off the last couple of steps and immediately moves in to kiss her cheek.

"You look stunning as always." He complimented making her blush sweetly.

"Thanks. You clean up nicely." Skylar replied earning a chuckle from Louis.

"Alright, let's get pictures done so you two can be on your way." Harry spoke up, gesturing to where Chloe, a local photographer stood waiting.

Once the pictures are done and both parents have hugged and kissed their daughter they send them on their way with a final warning not to be late for curfew. Only after Skylar and Parker are gone does Bryce finally make an appearance from his room.

"Are they gone yet?" The thirteen year old questioned.

"Mhmm, any reason you didn't come down?" Harry asked, looking over at their youngest child.

"Yeah, I knew you'd make me be in pictures with her." Bryce scoffed, walking off towards the kitchen. "I heard enough of her whining about her hair and makeup and nails... heaven only knows what would've happen if someone stepped on that dress."

"That dress cost a lot." Louis commented, "You can't fault her for that."

"You really think it's not going to get stepped on tonight at the dance?" Bryce turned to give his dad an amused look. "I don't even understand the purpose of prom. What's the point in getting all dressed up to go dance and get sweaty? And it costs a fortune. We could just throw a party and let everyone dress how they want."

"The purpose is to give seniors a special night. Guess it's like letting the girls feel super pretty and the boys feel like men." Louis responded as he leaned against the counter, watching as Harry moved around the kitchen finding ingredients for dinner.

"Well, I have no interest." Bryce stated firmly making Harry and Louis look at each other and laugh quietly.

"Son, I'm sure you'll change your mind by the time you're a senior and have a date." Harry said pulling out the pan he used for tacos. "I was the same way when I was your age, then I met your dad and he changed my opinion."

"Don't think I'll be changing mine." Bryce shook his head, "When's Scarlet coming over with Johnathan?"

"She should be here soon." Louis answered, looking forward to seeing his grand-baby.

It had been utterly strange having one of their children already married with a child of her own.

///

Scarlet had been eighteen when she met William Cowell for the first time. It had been at a small release party for one of Louis' artist. He had been working with Simon Cowell to produce the album so it only stood to reason that Simon would be at the party. What Louis hadn't known was Simon was bringing his twenty year old son.

They had asked Anne to watch Skylar and Bryce while they told Scarlet she was coming along. She hadn't really protested, only asked if she had to dress up in a fancy dress. Upon receiving the answer that she just needed to dress nice, she had easily agreed to go. That night she had donned a simple black dress with black flats and had immediately caught the attention of William.

Harry had been the first to notice the two had slipped off into one of the quieter corners of the room and were chatting and laughing over a glass of champagne. He had nudged Louis with his elbow and pointed in their direction. Louis' reaction had been pretty priceless, going completely stiff when he saw Scarlet blush at something William had said.

"Simon, I hope your son has nothing but good intentions over there." Louis had commented when Simon appeared.

"He's wanted to meet her for a while." Simon responded. "Been seeing her in all those magazines for football. He's completely smitten."

"So there's a chance something could develop there?" Harry asked, looking around Louis to Simon.

"I'd say so, like I said, he's smitten. All he does is talk about her when he sees a magazine calling her one of the most amazing female players. More often than not he tells me he wants a girl like that, one that works for what she wants and does her absolute best." Simon answered, casting his eyes over to the now laughing couple. "At least he'd be marrying good, I'd approve."

"Marrying!" Louis sputtered, nearly dropping his champagne glass. "They've just met for Pete's sake!"

"Calm down Lou..." Harry laughed, pressing to his husbands side and nuzzling his cheek softly. "I don't think we have to worry about it for a few more years."

And a few more years had been correct. Scarlet and William started dating when they were nineteen and twenty-one. Harry knew from the moment he first saw them together as an official couple that that was going to be it. And sure enough, on Scarlet's twenty-third birthday, William had gotten down on one knee in front of everyone in the restaurant to ask her to marry him.

Louis' reservations about William were long since gone. He'd seen his girl get hurt once before and he really didn't want to go through all those tears again. So it had stood to reason he had been cautious, watching William's every move when he was around to make sure this boy was gonna treat his oldest girl right. Once he was sure of that, approving of William asking them if he could marry Scarlet had been easy.

They had wed the following year on their anniversary and flew off to Tahiti for their honeymoon. Everything had worked out since it was Scarlet's off season. She had been playing professionally ever since she graduated from college and was still one of the best players.

Six months after she turned twenty-five, Scarlet had come over to the house with William in tow and a bright smile on her face. Harry had taken one look at her and known but Louis had to be told she was pregnant.

"Congrats baby girl." Louis had smiled, pulling Scarlet into a tight hug. "You're making me feel extremely old now."

"Papa... you're not old." Scarlet had chuckled, pulling away and taking her place at her husband's side.

Nine months seemed to go by slowly but before they knew it really Scarlet was in the hospital screaming at William to shut up and just hold her hand before turning to Harry and demanding to know how he went through this three times.

Harry had just shrugged and brushed Scarlet's bangs off her forehead, "You guys made the pain worth it."

Nevertheless, Scarlet turns to William and gives him a stern look before stating "No more." in a low voice. Harry couldn't help but chuckle. He had though the same thing when he had Scarlet, he remembers yelling at Niall and his mum. He ended up having two more have her and he doesn't regret it. Though after Bryce was born he had been serious when he said no more.

His pregnancy with Bryce hadn't been easy. Bryce had been the heaviest baby of the three and he had also squirmed and kicked the most. Honestly it had been a complete surprise when Bryce had come home talking about wanting to join the polo team at school and not the football team.

It was just that that made his pregnancy with Bryce harder though.

_*Flashback*_

_Despite being seven and a half months pregnant, Harry insisted on working at the bakery still. Louis had tried to get him to take time off since his back was already hurting more than it had with Scarlet and Skylar, but Harry refused. He couldn't stand not doing something... being at the house all day was simply boring._

_So he went to work every day five days a week and worked his usual shift. Mainly he just decorates the cakes and cupcakes the only difference is now he sits in a chair instead of standing up to do it._

_It was the middle of February, snow was falling and the temperature was cold. During his past two pregnancies Harry had felt overheated at this stage of pregnancy, more often than not he'd kick the covers off during the night, exposing himself to the cool air of their bedroom. This time around was no different, he dressed in less layers than everyone else. Staying warm didn't take four layers plus a scarf, gloves, and a hat like it did for others._

_"Harry, why don't you go ahead and head home? Megan and I can finish those in the morning." Anne said, coming into the kitchen where Harry was frosting cupcake number 653 of 1000._

_"I'm alright mum." Harry responded, carefully swirling the fluffy white buttercream onto the chocolate cupcake before adding pink sugar sprinkles to the top._

_The order had been placed the week prior. An organization had called in a thousand cupcake order for a charity event they were holding. They had said they wanted four flavours, whatever Anne wanted to make, and they needed them the following week._

_Harry had been working on the order all day, occasionally with Megan helping, but otherwise alone with his earbuds plugged in, pumping Ed Sheeran into his ears._

_"H, your shift ended thirty minutes ago." Anne sighed, coming over to look over his shoulder._

_"I know, I just want to finish up these." Harry responded, nodding his head towards a tray of unfrosted cupcakes without taking his eyes off the one he currently was holding._

_"Alright, but no more after that. Louis will be worried if you're not home by the time he gets there with the girls." Anne gave in and headed out to the front to make sure everything was clean and locked up for the night._

_"Let's finish this up champ, then we can go home to your papa and sisters." Harry mumbled to his swollen tummy, earning a fond smile from Sabrina, their second shift baker, who was still there cleaning up._

_Once he had finished up the tray he was working on, Harry placed all the cupcakes in the cooler then took off his apron. He washed the frosting and sprinkles off his hands then grabbed his coat from his mum's office before heading out to the front._

_"I'm heading home now." Harry spoke, slipping on his jacket and pulling out his phone to text Louis that he was on his way and would stop and pick up dinner._

_"Okay love." Anne smiled, coming over to hug him. "Thank you for helping with these cupcakes, Megan and I are going to finish frosting them in the morning, so there's absolutely no reason for you to show up early."_

_"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Harry questioned playfully._

_"No doll, but you're pregnant and you need your rest. Come in after lunch." Anne ordered, giving him a stern, motherly look._

_Harry nodded his head in agreement and leaned in to kiss her cheek before pulling out his car keys._

_"Night mum, love you." He stated, walking out the front door as she held it open for him._

_"I love you too sweetheart, night!" Anne called, waving at him before shutting and locking the door back._

_Harry climbed into his new Mercedes ML63 AMG SUV. It had been a gift from Louis for his birthday, painted in a colour called diamond silver. He didn't ask about the cost of the vehicle, he knew it was expensive, so he settled on just enjoying the luxury finishes the vehicle offered._

_"Alright baby boy, let's get some food and go home." Harry spoke to his swollen tummy as he cranked the car._

_Traffic hasn't slacked off much when he pulls out onto the road to head home though he guesses that's because it's Friday and everyone wants to be out. He's never been a fan of driving in traffic, especially when it's just starting to snow like it is now._

_"You know baby, your papa normally does all the driving. He deals with this traffic so much better than me." Harry spoke to the baby inside him as he went._

_As he drives, he considers what to get for dinner. He already knows if he calls the girls will want tacos, because that's what they always want when it comes to getting take out. Louis on the other hand will opt for Chinese if given the choice which means another stop. So he decides to just go to Louis' favourite Mexican restaurant... he figures it's a good trade off._

_"Is that okay with you bear? Mexican sound good?" Harry questioned as he placed a hand on his stomach to rub it for a second._

_What he receives as an answer is a sharp kick under his hand._

_"Well that wasn't very nice." Harry pouted, rubbing the spot again. "You could have just tapped me, I feel everything you do you know..."_

_Switching on his blinker he turned onto the next street and kept on going, heading for the Mexican restaurant._

_"I'm ready for you to be out of me. I don't mean like I'm kicking you out, but I just really want to meet you and hold you. Your sisters are really excited to meet you, you'll love them and I'm sorry if Skylar tries to dress you up, she's been getting into that lately even tried to put some pink lip gloss on your papa. He's really looking forward to having you to hold too. You kick so much he thinks you're gonna be a footie player just like he was a long time ago and like your sister is. He's really excited for that. We just love you so much already..." Harry spoke to the baby inside him as he drove._

_He quite enjoys talking to him while he's in the car. He loves feeling all the small kicks he gets as a response to his voice._

_Stopping for a red light, he's just two streets away from the restaurant when he hears screeching tires. His heart jumps in his chest and he doesn't have any time to react before he's being slammed forward into the car in front of him._

_It takes him a moment to grip what's happened, but once he does his main concern is the baby inside of him. He sits there and rubs his hand over his stomach as others are getting out of their vehicles to check on everyone involved. He feels okay... he doesn't think he's injured though he might really have a sore back now and a headache from his head jerking forward and then being slammed back - but otherwise he feels okay and the baby doesn't seem to be having a freak out._

_A knock on his window jerks him back into reality. There's a young woman standing there, bundled in a thick coat and scarf, with a worried expression on her face. Slowly, Harry unlocked the door and climbed out of the SUV as she took a step back._

_"Heavens you're pregnant!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. "Are you alright? The driver in the vehicle that hit you isn't responding, he was going way too fast for these conditions. I saw the whole thing from the parking lot, the police are on their way."_

_"I think I'm okay." Harry answered, glancing at the vehicle that's smashed into the back of his own._

_He can make out the shape of someone slumped back against the seat thanks to the street lamps and he can hear the sound of sirens approaching._

_"You're sure?" The young woman questioned, frowning, "You look a bit pale..."_

_Harry turned back to assure her that he's fine when he finds himself staring at the ground, doubled over in pain. The woman is there immediately, grabbing his arm as he sinks to his knees on the snowy street._

_"How pregnant are you?" She asked, squatting down beside him._

_"Seven and a half months. Too early to be having a contraction. Way too early." Harry managed to responded once the contraction passed._

_"Oh my gosh. Okay. The ambulances just pulled up, let me flag one down." The woman said, standing up but keeping a hand on Harry's back as she waved to one of the medics._

_"AH! FUCK!" Harry cried out, crossing his arms over his stomach and gritting his teeth together as another contraction washed over him._

_"Hang on, hang on." The woman urged him, rubbing his back - there's really nothing more she can do._

_One of the medics came hurrying over and got down next to Harry. He doesn't say anything until Harry relaxes some._

_"Sir, my name is Tarak, we need to get you to the hospital. I'm going to help you stand up so we can get you in the ambulance." The medic said, grabbing Harry to help him._

_They get him over to the ambulance quickly. He's sitting down just as another contraction hit, they're about a minute apart and he knows that's definitely not good. He barely notices the medic ushering in the woman that had been there into the vehicle until she's sitting next to him and reaching for his hand._

_"Is there anyone you'd like me to call?" She questioned once the contraction was over. "My name is Becky by the way."_

_"M' Harry and yes, my husband, Louis." Harry replied, fishing out his phone from his pocket. "Just ask him to come to the hospital, he doesn't need any more detail until he gets there... need him to drive safe, he's got our daughters."_

_"Alright." Becky said taking the phone and finding the number while the medics tell Harry he needs to try and be as calm as possible._

_//_

_Louis' just getting home with the girls, having had to pick them up from Niall's when his phone rang._

_"Go put your things up girls." Louis ordered, pulling his phone from his pocket to answer, "Hey babe."_

_"Uh hi, is this Louis?" A female voice questioned making Louis frown._

_"It is... why are you calling from my husband's phone?" He asked in response._

_"Your husband requested I call you. There was an accident and he's being taken to the hospital. He'd like you to meet him there." The female answered._

_"What!?" Louis exclaimed, already moving to run up the stairs and get the girls. "Is he okay?! Oh gosh, the baby... it's not like critical is it? Scarlet, get your shoes and coat back on quickly." he ordered before dashing to Skylar's room and scooping her up with one arm._

_"No it's not critical I don't think... we're arriving at the hospital now. He says to drive safely." The female responded._

_"I'm on my way, tell him we're coming." Louis replied and then hung up, hurrying down the stairs as fast as he dares._

_"Dad, what's going on?" Scarlet questioned, pulling her coat on._

_"Your daddy was in an accident, we need to go to the hospital, come on now." Louis urged her to the garage, snatching his coat along the way._

_"Is he okay?" Scarlet asked anxiously._

_"I think so baby, we just need to go up there." Louis replied, not wanting her to freak out._

_He strapped Skylar into her car seat and made sure Scarlet had buckled her seat belt before pulling out of the garage and heading to the hospital. Twenty minutes later he pulled into the hospital parking lot and picked up his phone to call Anne before getting out._

_"Hello?" Anne answered on the third ring._

_"Harry's in the hospital." Louis rushed out as he helped Skylar out of the SUV._

_"What! What happened?" Anne questioned, sitting in her car, still at the bakery._

_"Car accident. The girl I talked to said he was okay but I don't know. I've got the girls with me, can you come?" Louis requested, wanting someone there to wait with since he didn't know anything._

_"Of course dear, I'll be there soon." Anne responded._

_With a quick goodbye, he hung up and led Scarlet into the emergency room, holding Skylar in his arms. As soon as he walks in, a young red head is hopping up from one of the waiting room seats._

_"Hi! Are you Louis?" She questioned, approaching them._

_"I am?" Louis nodded, eye quirking in question._

_"I'm Becky, I'm the one that called you. I was there at the accident when it happened." She explained, "I didn't want to leave just in case he needed someone... I uh didn't know how long it'd take you to get here."_

_"Alright, thanks for waiting. Um... I mean you can leave now if you'd like or you can wait with us..." Louis replied, shifting Skylar onto his other hip._

_"I'll wait if that's okay." Becky responded._

_"Alright then, I'm just got to talk to the receptionist and see if I can find out anything." Louis nodded then headed over to the desk while Becky sat back down. "Hi, I'm here for Harry Tomlinson."_

_The middle aged woman behind the desk glanced at him and nodded, typing on her computer._

_"Mr. Tomlinson is being looked over at the moment, the doctor will come out and speak with you as soon as he can." The receptionist stated, looking up from the computer._

_With a nod and a heavy sigh, Louis walked over to where Becky was sitting and sat down next to her, pointing for Scarlet to sit next to him and situating Skylar in his lap. Anne gets there not long after and comes to sit with them and wait for the doctor. Louis' a bundle of nerves because it's been an hour and nobody has come to talk to him and it just doesn't seem like a very good thing._

_Finally however, a tall raven haired man came out from the emergency room doors._

_"Louis Tomlinson?" He called out and Louis hopped up, leaving the girls to sit with Anne who was chatting quietly with Becky._

_"Hi, I'm Louis." Louis said, holding out his hand to be shaken._

_"I'm Doctor Brown." The man replied, shaking his hand. "I've been assigned to take care of your husband. I was informed that he was involved in a collision, somebody hit him from the rear and forced him into the person in front of him. Harry himself is fine, no broken bones or anything. Your baby, however, had a little freak out. The accident triggered contractions that were coming about a minute apart from each other, Harry was going into pre-term labour. We've given him a shot to stop the contractions and I'd like to keep him overnight and most of tomorrow just to be safe. He'll be on bed rest for at least a week. It's very important for him to remain calm and get plenty of rest and plenty of water."_

_"But the baby is okay right?" Louis questioned, having gone a bit pale._

_"Yes, he's just fine. Sometimes after accidents they just decide to try and come out. In most cases we can take care of that if the carrier isn't ready to deliver. Our main concern now will just be to monitor your husband to make sure there are no further complications, though I don't think there will be, he was very calm considering everything." Doctor Brown explained._

_"Alright." Louis nodded, letting out a heavy sigh of relief. "Am I allowed to see him?"_

_"Absolutely. I would recommend just you at first. He wanted to talk to you anyways. Once you're finished you can bring your children in, just remember he needs to stay very calm." Doctor Brown replied, adjusting his clipboard under his arm._

_"Thank you." Louis nodded then headed back over to Anne, the girls, and Becky. "The doctor said he went into pre-term labour but they were able to stop it. They're going to keep him overnight and most of tomorrow then he can come home but he has to remain on bed rest for at least a week."_

_"Well, at least everything is okay." Anne sighed in relief, hugging a snoozing Skylar closer._

_"I'm so glad he's okay." Becky spoke up. "I should be heading out now, I just wanted to be sure."_

_"Give me your number, yeah? Harry and I would love to treat you to dinner as a thank you. You didn't have to do any of what you did." Louis said, handing her his iPhone._

_"Oh you don't have to do that!" Becky protested, hesitating to take the phone._

_"Please, we want to as soon as Harry is able." Louis insisted._

_Becky took the phone and typed in her number before handing it back to Louis. She said her goodbyes to Anne and the girls then headed out of the hospital._

_"Can we go see daddy now?" Scarlet asked, looking up from where she was leaning against Anne's shoulder._

_"I'm going to go see him first and then I'll come out here and get you okay?" Louis responded, leaning down to kiss her forehead._

_"Alright." Scarlet agreed and settled back against Anne, closing her eyes._

_Louis headed through the double doors leading into a hallway with a series of doors. He went to the room the doctor had given him and slid inside, leaving the door open a crack like it had been._

_Harry's laying with his eyes closed on the hospital bed with a thin blanket draped over his legs. He looks peaceful and Louis' not sure whether or not he's asleep until Harry shifts and blinks at him._

_"Stop staring, s' creepy." Harry mumbled and it makes Louis let out a watery chuckle._

_"Baby..." Louis blinked through glossy eyes, making his way quickly over to the bed. "You scared me to death."_

_"Sorry." Harry replied quietly, getting an arm around Louis' waist as he carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. "I'm okay."_

_"The doctor said you went into pre-term labour. A lot of things can go wrong after you're in an accident, but he said everything should be alright now." Louis responded, pressing his nose into Harry's curls. "You have to stay here until tomorrow though."_

_"Yeah, he told me that. He said he just wants to make sure everything is good." Harry nodded as Louis pulled back. "Where's Scar and Sky?"_

_"Out with your mum, Becky just left. I thought once you're out and off bed rest we could take her out to eat as thanks for staying and helping you. I got her number before she left." Louis explained._

_"Absolutely. She was sweet, did nothing but worry." Harry agreed. "They said they were going to move me into a regular room. You can go get my mum, Scar, and Sky while they do that."_

_"Okay." Louis replied, shuffling down the bed some so he's face to face with Harry's stomach. "Hi baby... you gave us quite a scare. You're such a silly little bear, thinking you're ready to come out so soon. You need to stay warm and comfy in your daddy for a little longer, then you can come out. No more scares until then okay? We love you."_

_After pressing a few kisses to Harry's stomach, Louis moved back up closer to Harry's face and pushed his curls behind his ears. For a moment, Harry just leans into Louis' touch as Louis watches him and strokes his fingers over Harry's cheeks. There's a bruise forming on Harry's neck where the seat belt had been, but otherwise he's unharmed, at least on the outside. No doubt he'll probably be sore just from being jerked from the vehicle hitting him and pushing him up into another vehicle, but at least it's nothing more than that._

_Soon a nurse came in to move Harry to a regular, private room and Louis headed out to get the girls and Anne. If he has his way, Anne will hopefully take the girls for the night so he can say with Harry because there's no way he's letting him stay here by himself and he needs to be with his husband, he just needs to be._

_*End Flashback*_

For a week and a half after he had gotten out of the hospital he had been on bed rest. Having Louis or Asauna wait on him constantly wasn't so bad at first but eventually it grew aggravating. He didn't like having people do things for him. He liked cooking meals and didn't mind cleaning the house, even though Asauna typically helped with that because the house was so big and he was pregnant, but still. He didn't mind doing a lot of the things other people complained about having to do, though cleaning the bathroom was something he was happy to let Asauna do, he simply didn't like doing that.

"DADDY!" Scarlet's had voice pulled Harry from his thoughts.

"What love?" Harry looked down at her as she squeezed his hand.

"I asked you how long this fucking shit lasts!?" She exclaimed, giving a worn out look.

"Scarlet..." Harry reprimanded, his voice still gentle though, "I really don't know love. The doctor will come in and check you. Sometimes it happens quickly and sometimes it takes hours."

"Hours!" Scarlet screeched, eyes growing wide.

"It's not like you didn't know that." Harry couldn't help but chuckle. "We talked about it enough. I'm sure it'll be soon, just hang in there. I promise it'll be worth it."

And it had been worth it in the end. Johnathan Tyler Cowell had been born two hours later and had instantly wrapped his parents and grandparents around his tiny finger. Louis had been in tears as he held the new baby a couple hours later, still complaining about how old Scarlet was making him feel all while cooing over his first grand-baby.

To their surprise it had been Bryce that wanted to hold Johnathan quite a lot. They had expected Skylar to want to, considering she always cooed at babies, but she only held him occasionally, mostly letting the others cart him around.

Skylar had her heart set on becoming a professional dancer from the first time she saw an American TV show on the internet called So You Think You Can Dance. She had pointed at the screen as two people did a contemporary dance and declared that that's what she wanted to do. She wanted to dance.

Of course, luck would have it that Perrie taught ballet so Harry signed Skylar up when she was ten and that was that. Now, seven years later she competes in worldwide competitions. It's another time when Harry's been extremely thankful that they're rich thanks to Louis. Skylar's been everywhere from France to Australia to America. She's won a number of the competitions she's competed in, whether its solo or partnered. Harry's pretty sure her face has been plastered on just as many magazines as Louis' has if not more because of how good she is.

Raw talent.

That's what everyone that sees her dances says. They always say they can feel the emotion in her movement and they just can't stop watching her.

///

By the time Scarlet arrived with Johnathan, Louis was itching to get his hands on the little monster.

"Dad..." Scarlet sighed and shook her head as Louis scooped John out of her arms and attacked him with kisses, making the one year old sequel with delight.

"NO NO NO!" Johnathan squealed, using his favourite word as he grabbed Louis' hair.

"His favourite word." Scarlet explained when Louis quirked an eyebrow. "He was saying day referring to his dad and then he started picking up on us saying no no and now he just says that all the time."

Louis chuckled and swung the baby in his arms carefully as John giggled.

"Gotta be careful what you say, they pick up on everything. Your dad told me when you were just talking you heard Niall say damn and he couldn't get you to stop saying it for two weeks." Louis stated, placing Johnathan on his hip and moving towards the living room. "Love! Scar is here!"

"Alright!" Harry called back from the kitchen.

A moment later he appeared, combing his fingers through his still curly hair. It's still it's luscious chocolate brown colour just with a couple of stray grey strands - not many though, you have to be up close to see them.

"Hey sweetheart." Harry smiled, walking over to hug Scarlet and kiss her cheek.

"Hi daddy." Scarlet smiled, curling into his side - a habit that has not died and probably never will.

"When does Will get back?" Louis questioned as he sat down on the sofa and passed the one year old over to Bryce.

The squirming child settled down against Bryce's chest and the older boy turned and gave his dad a smug look.

"That's not even right. He always settles down and goes to sleep for you." Louis shook his head, huffing as Harry and Scarlet chuckled.

"He's just got a way with kids, right little bro?" Scarlet said, looking over at her brother.

"Exactly. Plus you always rile him up dad." Bryce commented, "You can't expect him to be all calm when you're swinging him around."

"How old are you?" Louis asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Leave him alone Louis." Harry laughed, as he watched his husband reach over a poke their son where his dimple normally is.

Harry still can't really believe that he's been married to his high school sweetheart for nearly seventeen years now. Sure it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but he's never once regretted marrying Louis. They work through things and they don't go to bed angry, or at least they don't go to sleep angry.

There have been times when they've been fighting that they'll go to sleep in separate beds, Harry in the master bedroom and Louis in a guest bedroom, but sleep never comes. It's just one of those things for them. Neither of them can sleep when the other is angry, no matter who's wrong or right. It always ends with Louis quietly making his way into the master bedroom a hour or two later and shuffling into bed, pressing up against Harry's back.

It's never just one of them apologizing, it's always both of them. Louis will press persistent kisses to Harry's shoulders and neck until the lad turns over and curls into Louis' chest shaking and apologizing and nipping at his skin gently. Louis in turn murmurs his own apologies into Harry's hair, rubbing his back, and pressing kisses anywhere he can. Sometimes it leads to make up sex and sometimes it doesn't.

They don't have to worry about Harry getting pregnant again. While he was pregnant with Bryce they had agreed he would be there last considering how hard the pregnancy had been on Harry. So once Bryce had been born they had told the doctor to go ahead with the procedure to make it so Harry couldn't get pregnant again. Of course, the doctor had told them if they wanted, Harry could have the procedure reversed but Harry and Louis both knew that was never going to happen. So now condoms are just a matter of decision of do they want to get messy or do they want to keep clean up easy.

Their sex life in general has faded out some as they've gotten older. Harry's fine with it as long as Louis keeps him in cuddles and kisses, which he always does. Louis doesn't mind it either but it's mandatory that one their anniversary and on their birthdays that they have sex.

"Until we can't, we are."

Is what Louis had told Harry two years ago on their anniversary. And, well, who's Harry to argue with it - it's not like they're old. It comes just as easy as it did when they were in their twenties. Harry still loves to feel Louis' hands grasping his hips as he rides him and he still loves feeling Louis' on top of him as Louis rocks into him. Louis still loves the way Harry feels under him and he still loves watching Harry's soft curls bounce no matter their position.

_*Flashback*_

_With their fifteenth wedding anniversary quickly approaching, Louis was scrambling to select a place for them to go. It was tradition that every year on their anniversary they would go somewhere, leaving the kids with either Anne or Jay._

_"Where do you want to go this year?" Louis questioned Harry as he scrolled through a list of what was supposed to be the top destinations for a romantic getaway._

_"I don't know Lou, somewhere we haven't been." Harry replied, getting a hand on his husbands leg and rubbing his thigh like he always did when Louis had his feet stuffed under him._

_"Well that doesn't really narrow it done any, love." Louis sighed, marking off places they've already been._

_They've been to Florida, California, New York, France, Italy, Hawaii, Aruba, Mexico, Australia... the list goes on - a place for every year they've been married._

_"Well, what's on the list?" Harry questioned, turning to look at Louis instead of the TV, which he muted._

_"Um... Las Vegas?" Louis read off, glancing up at Harry who made a face._

_"Not exactly what I had in mind babe." Harry shook his head and Louis chuckled._

_"There's.... Bali, Bora Bora, St. Maarten, Jamaica, Egypt, Barbados..." Louis rambled as Harry listened._

_"Egypt could be interesting... what's there to do?" Harry asked, shuffling to fit himself between Louis and the back of the sofa._

_They looked over the list of things to do and places to say and soon decided they would go to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. It was a place neither of them had ever been and it looked like an interesting place to go. Louis always had a thing anyways, saying "If we don't like it we can leave."_

_So two weeks later they boarded a flight to Egypt, leaving the kids with Jay and Dan for the week. The flight time is just about seven hours and forty-five minutes and they land at midnight in Sharm El Sheikh. Louis had hired a driver to take them to their hotel, The Royal Savoy, and soon enough they were checking in and heading to their private villa._

_Louis had made sure they had a great view of the water and a private pool. The villa was a bit larger than what they needed, considering they were only two people but it had three bedrooms, but Louis had insisted they get the nicest one and that had been it._

_Inside it's full of creams, turquoise, and soft grey. The living area is large with a comfortable looking sofa and a nice upgraded kitchen. The bathrooms are quite large and nicely done much like their bathrooms at home. There's a large jetted tub and Harry knows they'll be making use of that.

_

_"What do you think?" Louis questioned, setting their suitcases down and joining Harry in the master bedroom where a king size bed was with white and turquoise bedding._

_"It's perfect." Harry responded, turning around to smile at his husband, walking over to curl his arms around his waist._

_"Good." Louis returned the smile and leaned in for a kiss. "Now, how about we get changed and go to bed? We can take showers in the morning."_

_"Sounds good." Harry nodded, pulling away and heading for their suitcases._

_They're asleep within minutes, curled up together in the large bed with the sound of waves crashing outside their window._

_The next day begins with breakfast in one of the hotels restaurants before they head out to explore. Before they had left the UK, Louis had looked up different points of interest so they didn't miss anything worth seeing._

_Their first stop is the Coptic Church. There's already a bunch of people there but Louis knows it's something Harry would enjoy seeing. If he's being quite honest the inside is rather intriguing with the colourful stained glass reflecting on the shiny floor and all the painting on the walls and ceilings.

_

_From there they went to the Al Mustafa Mosque and once again they're both taken by the architectural beauty of the place. There's a strict entrance policy so they're not allowed in, but just seeing the outside has made the drive over to it worthwhile._

_Once they left there, they headed over to Rangoli to have lunch. It's one of the most popular restaurants and served traditional Indian food. They both fall in love with the delicious flavours that hit their taste buds with every bite._

_"That. That was incredible." Harry commented as they left the restaurant once the bill was paid._

_"It was. I wish we had this back home." Louis agreed, grabbing Harry's hand as they walked. "So, how about we go shopping since we've got full stomachs right now?"_

_Harry nodded his head and they set off for Soho Square. There's a ton of people shopping and eating and standing around the dancing fountain chatting. It's not busy like the heart of London is, but it's still busy. Harry's not surprised, the weather is a nice seventy-three degrees and the sun is shining, it's a great day to be out._

_They walk around inside, looking at things to buy for themselves, the girls & Bryce, and their parents. They end up with a few dresses for Skylar, new shirts for Bryce, and large sunset poster for Scarlet along with some jewellery. After looking through all the shops, they don't really find anything for their parents so they move on, walking hand in hand. _

_Louis points out the ice rink and Harry gives him a sceptical look. He hasn't been ice skating in years. There's places to do it in London of course, they just never go._

_"I don't know Lou..." Harry hesitated as Louis tugged him closer to the booth to rent skates._

_"C'mon Harry! You used to love ice skating!" Louis pleaded, pulling him along as the line moved._

_"Lou... that was a long time ago..." Harry sighed, already knowing just based on the look Louis is giving him that they're doing this and it's pointless to argue._

_"Please...?" Louis pouted, turning his blue eyes on Harry, making them wide and sad._

_"Stop!" Harry exclaimed quietly, looking away. "The kids do that all the time."_

_"Harry..." Louis whined softly, shuffling closer to his husband as the line stood still. "Baby..."_

_"Fine!" Harry gave in as he stupidly looked over at Louis._

_"Yes!" Louis cheered happily and stepped closer to the rental area._

_With their skates laced up and their bags in a rented locker for safe keeping, they stepped out onto the ice cautiously. For the first ten minutes that they're on the ice Louis wonders why the hell he wanted to do this, he feels like if he moves away from the wall he's going to fall on his butt. Meanwhile, Harry has taken to it like a pro just like he did in the past. He's skating around the rink, waving at little kids who smile at him and watch in awe as he spins in a little circle._

_"Show off." Louis grumbled, moving along slowly, trying to get a rhythm going._

_"Having issues?" Harry questioned suddenly appearing in front of him, cheeks rosy and hair wild._

_"No. No I'm not." Louis responded, frowning at the younger man._

_"Want me to hold your hand?" Harry asked knowingly._

_"Yeah." Louis mumbled sadly - he used to be better at this, he swears._

_Laughing, Harry laced their fingers together and pulled Louis along._

_"C'mon boo! Right... Left... Right... Left..." Harry encouraged as they built up a little speed._

_Eventually they get up to a nice speed and skate around until their time is up. Once they return the skates, put on their own shoes, and grab their shopping bags they head back through the shopping centre._

_By the time they get back to their hotel, the sun has since set and it's a relief to rest their legs for a moment. When Louis' stomach grumbles, they get up, leaving their bags behind and head down to Eest, an Asian restaurant at the hotel, for dinner. Just like the Indian restaurant they went to for lunch, the food at Eest is delicious and the atmosphere is incredible. They're on a large terrace surrounded by oriental ponds._

_With full stomachs they returned to their villa and stripped off their clothes from the day, heading to separate showers to clean up. Between the travel the day prior and roaming around all day, they're too tired to even consider showering together, knowing that'll just leave one of them hard._

_When Harry comes out of the master bedroom bathroom, Louis is already sitting on the bed in nothing but his boxers watching some show on the TV. Looking over, he smiled at Harry and held out his hand making a grabby motion. Returning the smile, Harry tossed his towel back onto the bathroom counter and walked over, taking Louis' hand as he climbed on the bed._

_They snuggle underneath the covers and Louis switches off the TV while Harry turns off the lamp next to the bed._

_"Big day tomorrow." Louis commented as he opened his arms for Harry to cuddle against his chest._

_"Is it?" Harry teased after yawning and nuzzling into Louis' warm skin._

_"Mhmm... I get to celebrate fifteen years of being married to the most beautiful man I've ever met." Louis responded, soothing one hand down Harry's side while the other rested atop the arm Harry had tossed over his stomach._

_"Me too." Harry hummed, barely able to keep his eyes open. "Married th' mos' handsome man." he slurred out._

_"Can't go to sleep without goodnight kisses." Louis chuckled, using the hand he had rested on Harry's arm to tilt Harry's face up._

_Shuffling forward, Harry pressed his lips to Louis' and sighed softly as the feelings of warmth and home washed over him. It never matted where they were, whenever he was in Louis' arms, he was home._

_Louis pecked Harry's lips a few times and then let the younger man settle back against his chest. In no time, Harry's breathing had evened out and Louis couldn't keep the smile off his face as his own eyes drooped. Tomorrow he'll have been married to his soul mate... his best friend... his everything for fifteen years and with that thought, he tightened his arms around Harry and drifted off, joining his husband in slumber._

_//_

_"Harry..."_

_"Harry..."_

_"Baby..."_

_"HARRY!"_

_Harry startled awake, his entire body getting tangled in the sheets as he jerked._

_"Morning darling!" Louis smiled brightly, hovering over Harry._

_"Lou... what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, sitting up and scrubbing a hand over his face while trying to get his heart rate to go back to normal. "You couldn't have just shaken me awake or waited until I woke up?"_

_"Nope! Now get up and do your morning thing then come out to the living room!" Louis said leaning closer and smacking a kiss on Harry's lips before marching out of the room._

_Harry's morning routine hasn't changed at all. He absolutely refuses to come out of the bedroom until he's used the bathroom, brushed his teeth, washed his face, put lotion on his face, and fixed his hair whether it's styling it or just getting out the tangles._

_As he gets up, Harry takes a good look around and realizes there's no sun shining in the windows, it's totally dark. Frowning he looked over at the clock and his jaw dropped. It's five-thirty AM. He doesn't question it though, he just proceeds to the bathroom with a shake of his head as he rubs the sleep from his eyes._

_Stepping out of the bathroom, Harry pulled on a white t-shirt then walked out of the room in that and his boxers. Louis' waiting in the living room with a picnic basket on the coffee table._

_"Hey." Louis smiled, hopping up and sliding his arms around Harry's waist. "Happy anniversary baby."_

_"Happy anniversary." Harry responded, a grin pulling on his lips as he wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and pressed his nose just under Louis' ear._

_They stood there and swayed back and forth for a moment before pulling away. Louis' hands settled on Harry's hips underneath his shirt and his thumbs rubbed against his smooth skin._

_"Fifteen years of being married to you and I love you even more now than I did then." Louis smiled softly, pecking Harry's nose._

_"I love you more too." Harry replied, keeping his arms draped over Louis' shoulders. "But please tell me why we're up so early?"_

_"Because, my love, we are going on a sunrise picnic at the beach." Louis answered, gesturing to the picnic basket on the table. "When I made reservations at the hotel I asked them if they could fix a special breakfast and pack it for a picnic. They said yes and here we are."_

_"Alright, sounds perfect." Harry stated, stepping closer to nuzzle Louis' cheek softly. "Just let me go get some pants on."_

_"Grab a jumper too, might be a little nippy." Louis called as Harry walked back into the bedroom._

_Five minutes later, Harry came back out and picked up the blanket Louis had pulled out for them to sit on. With the basket in one hand, Louis snatched Harry's hand with his free one and they headed down to the beach._

_There's only a few other people on the beach, mainly runners jogging along the water's edge. Once they spread out the blanket, they sat down with their legs pressed together and opened the basket. The restaurant had prepared waffles with maple syrup and butter in small containers along with fresh cut fruit much to Harry's joy._

_Using the plates the restaurant had placed in the basket, they built their waffles just as the sun was beginning to peak above the horizon. They take turns feeding each other bites of waffle with fruit and exchanging syrup sweet kisses as they watch the sun rise. The sky is stunning shades of pink and orange and the water reflects its colours, sparkling in the morning sun._

_"It's really pretty." Harry commented, setting his plate down when he was finished eating._

_"Mhmm." Louis hummed around a strawberry. "Almost as pretty as you."_

_"Lou..." Harry whined softly, leaning his head against Louis' shoulder._

_"What? It's true. Nothing in the world compares to how gorgeous you are Harry, not in my eyes anyways." Louis said as he peered down at his husband._

_"Sap. We're married, you have to say that." Harry teased, giving him a little nudge._

_Louis chuckled and shook his head, reaching to place his hand under Harry's chin, "No love. I'm quite certain that even if we weren't married and we had only just met this very moment I'd think the exact same thing."_

_Harry doesn't bother responding, he just leans in closer with the morning sun warming his face and slots their lips together. Louis immediately wrapped his arm around Harry's waist to pull him as close as possible while his other hand cupped Harry's cheek. He gets as far as getting Harry laid down on the blanket, hovering over him as they kiss, before the sound of children laughing hits his ears. As the sun rises people begin to come down from the hotel to enjoy the beach so he pulls away figuring nobody really needs to see them making out._

_"How about I put this back up at the villa and then we go for a walk?" Louis suggested, helping Harry stand up._

_"That sounds nice." Harry nodded, picking up the blanket and shaking out before handing it to Louis._

_Louis dashed up to their villa then returned a few minutes later, smiling as he held his hand out for Harry to take. They walked down the beach together, hand in hand, letting the waves lap at their ankles as they talked and laughed. It's always nice just to be together and not worry about the kids._

_Of course, they don't really have to worry about Scarlet. She's been married for about five months now and everything seems to be going wonderful with the newlyweds. Skylar on the other hand is fifteen and Bryce is eleven. It's not that they don't think Jay and Dan can handle the teenager and the too-close-to-being a teenager. It's just that they were fifteen once too and Skylar, lately, has been in her rebel stage. Louis' just hoping the threat of taking away the fifteen year old's cell phone will keep her rebel attitude at bay for at least the week._

_Back at the villa they rinsed their feet off outside then headed in. Louis' got the whole day planned out for them and he's already taken care of the first item to-do... so it's onto the second. Going into the bedroom while Harry tossed their trash from breakfast away, he grabbed the card he had gotten for Harry and brought it out to the living room._

_"What's this?" Harry questioned, walking over after washing his hands as Louis hands him the envelope._

_"A card you goof." Louis chuckled, releasing it._

_Harry opened it with a happy smile on his lips and pulled out the card. Immediately he coos at the image of a little brown teddy bear holding a red heart on the front and off to the side it reads 'On Our Anniversary'. Opening the card he read over the short poem inside._

_**Not just my lover, you are also my best mate**

_

_**For your presence in my life, I thank fate** _

_**I couldn't have done anything without you by my side** _

_**You are the reason my face bears a smile so wide** _

_**Falling in love and getting married to you** _

_**Has given my happiness of which I never knew** _

_**As we celebrate one more year of being cute and cosy** _

_**I wish you, my dear husband, happy anniversary** _

_It's signed 'Love Always, Louis' in Louis' beautiful cursive handwriting at the very bottom. Looking up from the card, Harry gave Louis a watery smile and moved closer to hug him._

_"I love it and I love you." Harry stated, nuzzling into Louis' sweet smelling hair._

_"I love you too baby." Louis smiled, holding the just taller man tightly._

_"I got you one too..." Harry said, pulling away and hurrying to the bedroom to snatch the envelope from his suitcase._

_Back out in the living room he hands it over to Louis. Louis pulled the card out and smiled at the front, it's a picture of tea-light candles in the shade of a heart and 'For Our Anniversary'. Opening it up he reads what's written in the card.._

**_Since the day you stole my heart away_ **

**_I've loved you more and more each and every day_ **

_And then below that there's a short bit that Harry's written himself._

**_Louis, I'm so thankful to get to call you my husband. You've made my life so wonderful and you've helped expand our family with our three beautiful children. Ever since day one, when we met at the park all those years ago, you've had my heart. I look forward to the years to come because I get to spend them with you, my one and only._ **

**_Love Always,_ **

**_Harry_ **

_Louis' sniffling as he sets the card down and takes Harry back into his arms. This beautiful man is all his and will be his until their dying day. He couldn't ask for a better husband or father of their children._

_"My baby..." Louis cooed into Harry's ear, squeezing him tight. "My beautiful darling, I love you so much."_

_He hears Harry give a wet laugh and he feels his arms tighten around his waist and wet cheeks get pressed to his neck._

_"Love you more." Harry responded, voice muffled by Louis' neck._

_"So..." Louis starts, pulling away and pausing to press a bunch of kisses to Harry's cheeks. "I've arranged for us to go scuba diving, thought you might enjoy that. The hotel recommended an Italian owned one, so I bought tickets. Our ride leaves in ten minutes."_

_"Something we've never done before, sounds fun. Let's go change then we can head to the pickup in front of the hotel." Harry responded, pulling away completely._

_Nodding, Louis followed Harry into the bedroom. The high for the day is supposed to be around seventy-six, so wearing their swim trunks won't be an issue. They pair them up with t-shirts, slip on their shoes, and then head out of the villa._

_There's a few other couples waiting at the pickup area and soon enough a bus is pulling up to pick them up. The drive to the centre doesn't take too terribly long, they chat with a couple from America the entire ride - sharing what they've done so far._

_Soon enough they're standing in a room with ten other people going through the required course before they can go diving. With safety instructions fresh in their minds, everybody gets onto the boat that'll take them to their diving area and they're off. Eventually they're instructed to suit up and Louis laughs as Harry struggles into his wetsuit._

_"Shut up. You're used to doing this." Harry pouted, struggling to get his arms into the holes._

_"Babe, it's not as hard as you're making it." Louis chuckled, helping his husband nevertheless._

_Neither of them can believe their eyes once they're in the water. There are literally thousands of colourful fish swimming all around and colourful coral. The other ten divers are scattered around in the area and there's an underwater photographer snapping pictures that they'll be able to buy later._

_When the dive is over everyone climbed back on board the boat and they headed to shore, peeling off their suits and getting back into their regular clothes. Louis immediately pulled Harry over to the photographer to purchase a bunch of the pictures that had been taken, making sure to buy all of the ones of them. Before they leave they've got a CD of all the photos._

_"How about some lunch?" Harry suggested as they walked along the vendors by the beach near the dive centre._

_"Pizza? I heard a couple talking about a place called Casa Mia, said the pizza with delicious." Louis said, lacing their fingers together as they walked, pulling Harry to a halt when he saw a scarf he knew would look great on Harry. "Look at this babe."_

_Harry turned to look at the scarf and smiled as he took it into his hand. He loved the simple blue and white design and soft material. So Louis' quick to purchase the item even though Harry says he doesn't need it, Louis insists it'll look amazing and they can't pass it up._

_With the new scarf tied in Harry's curls, they continued on until they reached the bus stop. From there they headed over to the Casa Mia restaurant and sat down to order a pizza to share._

_"So, what do you have planned after this?" Harry questioned as they ate their food._

_They've gone pretty classic, ordering a white pizza with fresh made sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, with some diced tomatoes, and sprinkled with basil and with a butter and garlic brushed crust._

_"Rented a speed boat." Louis says casually and Harry's eyebrows rose so he explains, "I thought it would be fun, getting to ride around the water for a bit and relax."_

_"Alright then, as long as you're not driving." Harry smiled sweetly and Louis grumbled at him around his pizza._

_The speed boat is quite fun, though at first Harry's a bit apprehensive about it. The captain has assured him that they're totally safe and he's been operating boats for many, many years. So with their life vests on, they head out. and both of them enjoy it._

_Back at the villa, Louis had Harry go sit on the sofa while he went to the bedroom and snatched up Harry's gift. Coming back into the living room he noticed Harry had a two wrapped boxes sitting next to him on the sofa. Sitting down next to Harry, Louis handed him the small wrapped box while Harry handed him the two he had._

_Harry waited for Louis to open the first box, his own gift sitting in his lap._

_"H..." Louis smiled softly, pulling out two custom white pillows._

_One of them has a little stick figure man, with hair that resembles Louis', holding a can to his mouth with a string attached to it that goes all the way across the pillow. The second pillow has a curly haired stick figure man that's holding a tin can to his ear with a string that runs across the pillow to connect the two pillows. In the middle of the string on Harry's side, the string is shaped like a heart. It's Louis sending Harry is love by way of tin can phones._

_"This is adorable, I love them!" Louis looked up at the green eyed man. "These have to go on our bed at home." he continued, leaning over to peck Harry's lips._

_"I'm glad you like them, I thought they were cute." Harry blushed then picked up his gift from Louis._

_They unwrapped the gifts at the same time._

_Harry's is a Brera Orologi Dinamico watch with a light brown Italian leather band. He can't help the gasp that falls from his lips. He's always loved watches with brown leather bands._

_Meanwhile, Louis' gift is a scrapbook that Harry had been putting together over the past fifteen years. It's got pictures from Scarlet's first days of school to pictures of her currently, all grown up. There's pictures of Louis with Skylar sleeping randomly throughout from multiple years. There's pictures of Harry pregnant with Bryce and the day they brought him home from the hospital to now as an eleven year old. There's pictures of them everywhere, whether at home, out in London, or on holiday - he's made sure to include a bunch of things. In the bottom of the box there's also a framed picture in a custom frame that read 'I Love You Forever & Always' with a picture of the two of them. The picture is similar to the one from many years ago of them looking into each other's eyes. This one is just recent, they're staring deep into each other's eyes, smiling happily, and looking completely and utterly in love._

_"Harry... Harry this is wonderful!" Louis beamed at his husband before looking back at the scrapbook once he was finished looking at the picture of them in the frame. "All of these moments we've had together and with our kids and family..."_

_"I started it right after we got married." Harry commented, snuggling into Louis' side._

_"How on earth did you keep it hidden from me?" Louis questioned, resting his head atop Harry's._

_"Just kept it in a box under the bed." Harry shrugged. "Figured it was a good spot, you never look under there."_

_"True. This is amazing... We need to make sure we take loads of pictures so we can make another one eventually." Louis said, slipping the page of the scrapbook and smiling at a picture of Skylar and Scarlet with Bryce in Scarlet's lap watching something on TV._

_"Already ahead of you." Harry chuckled, then remembered the watch in his lap. "Thank you for the watch Boo, I love it." He stated softly._

_"I thought you might, I'm glad you do. It'll look fantastic on you." Louis replied, kissing Harry's forehead._

_"So what's next on your agenda for us today?" Harry asked after a moment of silence._

_"Actually our next to-do isn't until about six, so we can do whatever until then. It's only two now." Louis answered, glancing at his phone to check the time._

_"Well, do you want to go to the beach or do you want to watch a movie?" Harry questioned, setting the box containing the watch down on the coffee table._

_"How about we go to the beach and then grab a snack before the bus comes to pick us up?" Louis suggested and Harry nodded in agreement._

_They stayed at the beach until four-thirty and then headed to one of the hotel restaurants to grab something small to eat to hold them over until dinner. From there they find themselves on a bus with twenty other people all headed for the same destination they are._

_Pulling up to the Sinai Safari Adventures, Harry's got his eyebrows raised as he looks around. There's set-ups of what appear to be dune buggies and also quads (four wheelers)._

_"We're taking the quads." Louis smiled, grabbing Harry's hand and leading him over to where the group was gathering around a middle aged man._

_"Good evening everybody! Welcome to the total experience stargazer night! For your trip, we're going to be taking the quads out to a certain point and from there we'll be riding the camels out to our stargazing destination! On the handle of each quad you'll find a head scarf, we highly recommend you wear them do to the kick up of dirt when you're on the quads. So if everyone will head to their quads, we can get going!" Tim, the man in charge called out with a happy smile._

_"Come on babe." Louis led them over to the quads. "We're numbers fifteen and sixteen."_

_Both of them grabbed the head scarfs off of the quad handles and proceeded to put them on like everyone else. With them on properly, only their eyes were visible unless they pulled down the piece covering their mouths._

_The ride out to where the camels are is fairly fun and Tim hadn't been lying been he said the quads kicked up a lot of dust. When they reach the camels Harry feels like he's taken a dust bath though he's surprised to find he's really not too dusty._

_"Fun?" Louis questioned, pulling down the mouth piece of the scarf._

_"Yeah, so far so good." Harry smiled, reaching for Louis' hand as they followed everyone over to where the saddled camels were._

_They all listened to Tim talk about the camels and safety while riding them and eventually he told them it was time to get on._

_The camels are all sat down around them and one by one everyone is led to a camel._

_"Well this isn't exactly comfortable." Louis grimaced as he sat down on the saddle, holding onto the front and back horns as one of the workers got the camel to stand up._

_Harry chuckled as he mounted the camel and it stood up as well, "This was your decision babe. You can always ride the bus, but I'm doing this."_

_"No, no. I'm doing this." Louis responded, wanting the full experience._

_The ride takes about thirty minutes and both of them are relieved to get off the camel at the Bedouin camp. They join two other couples under one of the tents and relax against the cushions set up. They chat with the other couples about where they're all from as worker walk around placing water and cups on the tables along with shisha's (hookah's). Both of them take a few drags from it before just settling on water and tea._

_Eventually Harry drags Louis over to where one of the workers is making bread and allowing people to try to make their own. Harry, of course, is a pro at it as he tosses the dough back and forth, getting it to stretch like pizza would without any holes. Louis, on the other hand, keeps ripping his and eventually Harry takes over, leaving Louis to pout as the worker chuckles. It turns out delicious though and Louis knows Harry will attempt to find a recipe to do it at home._

_When the sun began to set in the sky, they followed some others up a small mountain to get an indescribable view of the sunset. Harry has his camera out and is snapping pictures of it, plus getting some of himself and Louis. Back down at the camp, once the sun is completely gone from the sky, everything is lit by candles casting a very warm glow. The chef is preparing their dinner as they all sit around and talk and drink._

_The food is simple but delicious and after they're done they lay out on blankets and stare up at the stars filling the night sky._

_"This is incredible." Harry commented, pressing against Louis' side. "It's so different than London. It's so quiet and dark... it's like it's nothing but you, the sand, and the sky."_

_"And it's even more incredible because I get to enjoy it with you." Louis stated, pulling Harry even closer. "The stars don't have anything on you babe."_

_"You're a sap." Harry whispered into the night, nevertheless he shuffles around so he can kiss Louis properly. "But I love you."_

_"I love you too darling, happy anniversary." Louis smiled, nuzzling into Harry's curls._

_"Happy anniversary." Harry responded, sighing happily and going back to watching the stars._

_Once everyone is back at the tents there's a show - Bedouin dancing and belly dancing. Everyone on the tour is clapping and laughing and enjoying the show. The dancers pull people from the group to join them in easy dances, mainly women and children, which Harry and Louis are fine with since neither of them have any dancing skills._

_They arrive back at their hotel around eleven-thirty and are running high off the excitement of the night. It had been magical being out in the desert, under the stars. Getting to be wrapped up in Louis' arms is heaven anywhere for Harry, but in such stillness and wonder, it had been something special._

_"Shower?" Louis questioned once they were inside the villa._

_Harry nodded his head and dropped his stuff in the living room, heading to the master bathroom as he tugged off his clothes. Louis followed quickly behind, leaving a trail of his own clothes behind him. While Harry adjusted the temperature of the water, Louis grabbed two towels from the cabinet and set them on the counter and turned down the lights some._

_"You go ahead and get in, I'll be right there." Louis said, walking back out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him._

_In the bedroom he quickly grabbed a bag from the very bottom drawer of the chest and opened it revealing red and white rose petals. He set to work with the petals and then grabbed the roses he had purchased and placed them in a fancy crystal vase before setting them on the night stand on Harry's side of the bed along with a box of Belgian chocolates in a heart shaped container._

_Once he was done, he slipped back into the bathroom where Harry was already in the shower and standing underneath the spray, running his fingers through his wet hair. Louis crowded up behind him, spreading his hands over the slight pooch of his stomach. Harry hummed happily and leaned back into Louis touch as the older kissed over his shoulder._

_"Have a nice day today?" Louis questioned, reaching around Harry to grab their body wash off shower caddy._

_"Loved today." Harry replied stepping out from under the water so the soap wouldn't just wash away as Louis poured some into his hand then began washing his shoulders and back._

_"Good." Louis murmured, pressing his nose to the back of Harry's neck and kissing just below his hair line as he ran his soapy hands down Harry's arms._

_He pulls his face away long enough to wash Harry's neck and push him under the water to rinse that portion of him before turning him around so they're face to face. Pouring more of the soap into his palm, Louis set to work on Harry's chest, moving his hands in circles all over his husbands soft skin. Leaning forward, Louis pressed his lips under Harry's jaw and began nipping at his neck._

_Harry tilted his head back against the shower wall as a soft sigh escaped his lips, enjoying the feeling of Louis' hands on him. Louis continued to wash Harry blindly as he kissed his neck, running his hands over the youngers soft stomach and hips. When he finished, he pushed Harry back under the spray to rinse then pulled him back out, grabbing the soap again._

_Sinking to his knees, Louis started washing Harry's legs while nuzzling his stomach and kissing from hip to hip. He felt Harry quiver under his touch and smiled as he began to get hard. Moving his hands to the other leg, Louis pressed a series of kisses to the scar from Harry's c-sections, moving lower until he was just above Harry's now hard length. He let his hot breath fall over Harry's erection and ran his hands up Harry's legs to his bum, squeezing it firmly and making Harry groan as he kissed right his base._

_"Lou..." Harry whined, letting a hand fall to Louis' head and tangle in his hair._

_Louis smirked against Harry's bare skin as his hands wondered down the back of Harry's thighs then up between them. Moving closer, he let his lips brush over Harry causing him to jerk his hips forward. After teasing Harry's base a little more, Louis kissed up Harry's torso as he stood up._

_"Still need to wash our hair babe." Louis stated when Harry pouted and whined in his throat. "And I'm still dirty too."_

_They hurried through the rest of their shower then stepped out into the cool bathroom. Grabbing their towels they dried their hair and bodies, stealing kisses from each other as they did._

_Dropping his towel to the ground, Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to the door. He had Harry close his eyes and then pulled him into the bedroom._

_"Alright, open." Louis ordered, pressing himself to Harry's back and wrapping his arms around Harry's slender waist._

_"Oh Louis..." Harry breathed looking around the room._

_There's red and white rose petals scattered over the bed and a few battery powered tea light candles placed randomly around the room. Then there's roses in a vase on the night stand. Walking over, Harry leaned over and smell them, humming happily at the sweet spray that had been misted on them. There's fifteen roses if Harry's counting them right - Louis really is a sap._

_Turning around he finds his blue eyed husband right there with a soft look on his face and really there's nothing more Harry can do but fall into his arms. Their lips mould together perfect just like they did when they had their very first kiss twenty-nine years ago. Louis' tongue caresses every inch of Harry's mouth and Harry is all too happy to let Louis control him._

_Louis urged Harry to lay down on the bed and Harry immediately shimmied to the centre as Louis crawled up too. They're both hard and Harry knows where this is going and he's anxious, in this moment he wants nothing more than to feel Louis moving inside of him._

_Louis, however, is moving slower, at least for the moment. He straddled Harry's legs and bent over to pepper kisses all over Harry's stomach and chest. He bit at Harry's perky nipples and laved over them with his tongue earning soft whines and moans from his lover. Moving higher, Louis kissed the junction of Harry's neck and shoulder before kissing up his neck and latching onto the sweet spot just below his ear. Sucking gently, he felt Harry's hands come up to wrap around his shoulders, one hand splaying on his back and the other tangling in his hair._

_"Lou... Lou please I need you." Harry pleaded, completely breathless._

_"Okay baby..." Louis cooed, pulling away from Harry's neck to pull a bottle of lube from the night stand._

_He opened the bottle and coated three of his fingers with the slick substance then shifted so he was between Harry's legs. Harry spread his long, slender legs, bending at the knee to give Louis better access. His hands clenched the sheets as Louis pressed one slick finger into him and he moaned deep in his throat as he felt a warm, wet mouth close over his tip. It was always Louis' way of distracting him when they haven't had sex in a while, Harry should expect it but it gets him every time._

_Once he's got three fingers thrusting smoothly into Harry, Louis pulled them out and grabbed the lube again. Coating his length he got Harry's legs around his waist then held himself up with one hand while he used the other to guide himself in._

_Harry tossed back his head and his jaw went slack as Louis' length stretched him open. The feeling is exquisite though - the feeling of Louis bare inside of him. He's never been so thankful for having that procedure so he can't get pregnant - he loves how it feels when Louis doesn't wear a condom and now he doesn't have to unless he wants to._

_"Harry." Louis gasped as he bottomed out. "Baby, you're so tight."_

_Harry tightened his legs around Louis' waist in response, clenching around Louis as he adjusted. Eventually he murmured for Louis to move and the blue eyed man pushed up onto his hands so he was hovering over Harry as he began to thrust. Harry let out a moan and let his head tilt back into the pillows, bed sheets clenched in his fists._

_It burns but in the best of ways. Louis knows Harry like the back of his hand. He knows while Harry is constantly biting his lip it means it burns and when his mouth falls open and little pants and moans come out, it means he's feeling nothing but pleasure and once he starts biting his lip as well as panting and moaning, it means he's about to release._

_Soon Harry whispered for Louis to go faster and who is Louis to deny him that? Pinning Harry's arms down with his hands, Louis sped up his thrusts and leaned over to bite at Harry's neck, leaving love bites behind. From his neck, he dipped down to Harry's perky nipples and drew one into his mouth, licking his tongue over it before tugging gently at it making Harry's back arch. Releasing Harry's arms, Louis spread his hands over Harry's sides and glided them over every inch of skin he could reach, moving his mouth back up and breathing harshly into Harry's ear._

_"L-Lou..._ fuck _Lou!" Harry cried out, arms flailing backwards and hands grasping the headboard as he spread his legs wider to allow Louis to get deeper. "Lou, Lou, Lou!"_

_Louis pulled back and grasped Harry's hips in his hands, looking down at his husband as he wrecked him - hips thrusting so fast and hard to hurt somewhat. It's worth it though. It's worth seeing Harry's curls bouncing against his forehead and the pillows. It's worth seeing Harry's knuckles turn white as he grips the headboard. It's worth seeing the sheen of sweat that's covering Harry's neck and chest and seeing the obscene arch of his back._

_Despite the fact that he's going as fast as he can, Louis tries to go faster as his eyes begin to close in pure pleasure. His head tilted back as he rammed into Harry. There's sharp gasps and deep moans coming from Harry, his lips parted and head tilted back as far as it can go while his back seems to arch more than ever._

_"Lou... Louis I'm gonna c-come!" Harry managed to get out as his thighs began to tremble._

_"Me too. Fuck Harry. Come on baby." Louis growled, looking back down at his green eyed lover. "Feel so good. You're so hot baby, feels so good inside you."_

_"L-Lou..." Harry choked out, hands tightening on the headboard as his release took him over. "LOUIS!" he cried out, white splattering his soft tan skin._

_"Babe..." Louis groaned, placing his hands over Harry's on the headboard. "Shit baby! Yes! Harry!"_

_Both of them let out deep moans and sharp gasps as Louis came, pumping everything he had into Harry as his fingers pressed between Harry's on the headboard. As he came down from his release, Louis slipped out of Harry and let go of Harry's hands so the younger man could lower them back to the bed. Still hovering over him, Louis dipped his head down and moulded their lips together, his fingers combing through Harry's curls._

_"You're beautiful you know that?" Louis commented, pressing his nose to Harry's. "So beautiful, my darling."_

_Harry's cheeks heated up as he met Louis' sincere blue eyes. It's the same reaction he had the first time Louis told him this and every time after that._

_"So are you." Harry responded, soothing his hands over Louis' chest up to his neck, rubbing the back of his neck gently._

_"I love you." Louis smiled, pecking Harry's lips once._

_"I love you too." Harry replied, leaning up for another peck._

_Once their breathing had gone back to normal, they dragged themselves out of bed and back into the bathroom to clean up some before brushing their teeth. With their teeth brushed they climbed back into the bed and Louis pulled Harry into his arms, Harry's arms going around his waist._

_"Goodnight love." Louis murmured into Harry's hair._

_"Goodnight Boo." Harry responded, snuggling into Louis' chest and letting his eyes drift closed._

_*End Flashback*_

The rest of their anniversary holiday had been just as wonderful as the first two days. Harry doesn't think he'll ever get tired of Louis getting between his legs and using his tongue on him until he's falling into the sun - shaking and crying as he releases - which is what had happened later during their holiday.

"Dinners done whenever you're hungry." Harry said after a few minutes.

"Tacos?" Scarlet inquired, tilting her head up as she sniffed the air.

"Yes." Harry nodded, smiling as his oldest hopped up and darted off to the kitchen.

Louis stood up to follow and Harry stood as Bryce did the same. Holding out his arms, Harry took the year old from Bryce then followed his son to the kitchen. Scarlet's already got three taco's made on her plate and is getting tea from the fridge to drink when he steps in.

"You got pictures of Skylar didn't you daddy?" Scarlet questioned, looking at Harry from the dining table.

"Yeah, we did. You missed it, she really looked like a princess. Modern day Cinderella with brunette hair honestly." Harry responded, pointing to the sour cream, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and sauce when Louis looked at him, questioning what he wanted on his tacos, then went back to rubbing Johnathan's back.

Louis placed Harry's food and drink on the table and Harry murmured his thanks against Louis' lips before sitting down. Adjusting the now snoozing child in his lap, Harry picked up a taco with one hand in dug in while Bryce told Scarlet about his last polo match.

"Dad even said we can look at horses to buy so I can practice even when I'm not in school!" Bryce said, bouncing in his chair a little with excitement as Harry nearly choked.

"You alright dad?" Scarlet questioned, quirking an eyebrow at him.

"Your father said what now?" Harry asked, ignoring her and looking at Bryce who looked like he had just said something he shouldn't have.

"Ummm... I don't... I don't know?" Bryce smiled, trying to look innocent.

"Sorry, had a work call. What'd I miss?" Louis asked, walking in with his plate and glass.

"Only your son outing you." Harry turned to look at him.

"Uh what?" Louis inquired, looking confused.

"When exactly were you planning to tell me that you were going to take him to look for a horse?" Harry questioned as Scarlet and Bryce made 'oo dad's in trouble' faces.

"Well... um... about that..." Louis stumbled over his words. "I mean... now?"

"Now would be an excellent time." Harry nodded as his fingers tapped on the table expectantly.

"I thought it would be a good idea. We always bought Scar and Sky what they needed for football and dance, so I figured a horse is pretty important in polo so that's what Bry needed. We don't even have to keep it here if you don't want to, no doubt Fiz and Roman would love to board them since Roman has horses already." Louis explained himself.

Harry hummed and turned his head to look at Bryce, "And you're sure about this whole polo thing?"

"Yeah, I mean I really enjoy it." Bryce nodded.

"I supposed there's no harm in looking." Harry sighed, giving in easily since it was related to something his son loved doing.

"And yet when I wanted a miniature horse you said no." Scarlet shook her head, but smiled none the less.

"You didn't need a miniature horse and on top of that we didn't have anywhere to put one." Harry responded, rolling his eyes as he continued eating and rubbing Johnathan's leg with his thumb as he slept.

"Guess you can ride mine once I get one." Bryce said smiling over at his sister sweetly.

"Brat." Scarlet mutter, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Scarlet, you're twenty-seven!" Louis squawked.

Scarlet merely shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

Once they were done eating they migrated to the theatre room to watch a movie while they waited for William to arrive from work and Skylar and Parker arrive home from prom.

When the buzzer went off for the gate, after checking the security cameras, Louis opened the gates for William and let him in through the front door, directing him to where everyone was. William said a quick hello to everyone then headed out to the kitchen to get his dinner before re-joining them in the theatre. A short while later Niall and Liam arrived with their seven years old daughter, Layla, and their ten year old son, Matthew. Close behind were Zayn and Perrie with Ashlynn (24), Elizabeth (17), Samantha (15), and Ryan (11).

They all migrated out to the living room, spreading out on the floor and on the sofas. Harry brought some cookies from the kitchen along with drinks for all the kids. It didn't matter if three of them were in their twenties... they were still the kids. Everyone settles with cookies on napkins and chats or watches the movie that's playing on the TV. It's "Into The Woods" so Scarlet and the rest of the girls are immediately taken with it while the boys end up grabbing their snacks and drinks and head back to the theatre room to watch a superhero movie. Harry already knows later he'll go in and find them all asleep and he'll have to wake them up and tell them to go sleep in beds, but until then he's happy to stay snuggled into Louis' side.

Around midnight, Skylar and Parker arrived home.

"How was it?" Harry questioned quietly so as not to disturb the ones sleeping on the floor.

"It was fun, totally exhausting though." Skylar replied, sitting down on the sofa and shuffling up into Harry's side while Parker sat down on the floor.

Harry chuckled and kissed her forehead, letting her rest her head on his shoulder as Louis tugged gently at her hair.

"You still look like a princess though." Louis smiled from around Harry.

"Thanks papa." Skylar replied gratefully. "Now all that's left is picking a university and getting ready for that."

"You've got your whole life baby girl." Harry responded, rubbing his hand down her arm.

"I got the letter from Julliard." Skylar stated slowly.

And Harry thinks it's way too late for this. It's after midnight and he doesn't think he can handle talking about his youngest girl going off to a school that's in another country.

"And?" Louis questioned, apparently more open to the topic.

"I was accepted. I have a month to decide. If I don't respond by then they'll take away the acceptance." Skylar answered, letting out a long sigh. "I don't know what to do..." she continued, looking down where Parker was now asleep on the floor.

"Well what do you want to do?" Harry found himself asking.

"I want to dance." Skylar replied immediately, no hesitation. "But I don't want to leave him."

"Baby, you have a month to decide... think it over when you're not so tired. You need to do whatever you think is best for you and you need to follow your heart, that's the only way you're going to be happy and make the right decision for you." Louis said, looking around Harry again. "Everything will work out."

"Do you really think so?" Skylar asked, looking between her parents.

"Yes." Harry nodded, straightening the tiara in Skylar's hair. "Just think, if I hadn't followed my heart and given your dad another chance, you wouldn't be here right now and neither would your brother. But, I did follow my heart and everything has worked out wonderfully, I've never been happier and for seventeen years I've been a Tomlinson."

"M' glad you and papa got your happy ending, I love our family." Skylar replied, looking to where Scarlet, Ashlynn, Elizabeth, Samantha, and Layla were asleep on the floor to where William was in the love seat with Johnathan asleep on his chest to Liam and Niall sitting much like Harry and Louis, only under Zayn and Perrie's feet, and then to where Zayn and Perrie were sleeping soundly on the other sofa. "Why are they asleep in here anyways?"

"We were watching a movie." Harry chuckled quietly, scanning the room.

They live for this. Lazy nights spent with family and friends so close they might as well be family. Harry nor Louis could imagine a Friday night without the people they love most gathering at their house if able for movies and food.

"I'm gonna fall asleep right here if I don't get up." Skylar mumbled from where she now had her face pressed to Harry's shoulder.

"S' alright sweetheart." Harry smiled, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch and tossing it over his daughter.

The only response he gets his a mumbled 'I love you' and Skylar snuggling closer to him. Kissing the top of her head, Harry leaned back against Louis and looked around the room again. There's blankets an pillows all over the floor, people occupying all of them. Their grand-baby is sleeping soundly and he can't wait until there's more of those - he knows there's going to be more.

From where he's sitting, Harry can see the glimmer of the paper airplane necklace that is still around Scarlet's neck. Skylar has one as well and she typically wears it every single day, tonight being an exception. Bryce has one of his own too and he wears it religiously for the most part. Reaching up, Harry grasped his own between his fingers, it's an exact match to the ones Louis and the kids wear. It symbolizes their family if you ask him and it's a tradition that Scarlet has brought to her own family.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis whispered into his ear, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist and using his other hand to stroke his fingers down the side of Harry's face.

"Just thinking about how great our family is and how happy I am." Harry answered, tilting his head back to look at Louis. "I love our family."

Louis smiled and brushed his thumb against Harry's lip, "I love our family too and I love you a whole bunch. I'm so glad I've gotten to share all this with you for the past seventeen years and I'm looking forward to all the years coming."

"Me too." Harry responded, pushing up enough to press his lips to Louis'. "I love you too, always."

"Always." Louis confirmed, dipping down to kiss Harry again - he'll never get enough of those lips.

Soon Harry drifted off to sleep peacefully in Louis' arms with Skylar pressed to his side still, snoring softly. Louis took a moment to stare at the two of them from around Harry's head and a smile pulled at his face as his eyes wondered the room, taking in everyone asleep.

And yeah, he thinks to himself, he's quite sure he's got the best life ever. He's got a great job, a great family (both his and Harry's), great kids of his own, a grand-baby, and great friends. He's certain there's nothing more he could ever ask for except to always have times like these for the rest of his life.

With that thought, he rested his head against his husbands and breathed in the sweet smell of his shampoo as he let his eyes drift shut. As he dozed off he thinks with all this, family and friends, his heart is no longer a half... it's whole (it has been ever since he got Harry and Scarlet) and it feels fantastic.

THE END

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.6K 684 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
14.9K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
398K 19.7K 48
"You are far from a mistake, Louis. You are the best goddamned thing that's ever happened to me." - Louis was in a car accident while Harry one month...
434K 5.3K 199
[SEQUEL TO JUST A RUMOUR] Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson have now been married for a year, they have two gorgeous daughters and a...