ONLY MINE

Par lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili Plus

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

40.Pure madness

2.8K 296 101
Par lsviv25

Hi, dears...I'm back...Please vote, comment and follow me.

Thank you all for your prayers...my mom is slowly recovering now...was unable to reply to your messages...forgive me for that...

Vote target 200 votes...Vote fast dears

Akshath's POV

"How dare you ask me such a thing? Don't even dare show your face to me again... Get out, Mr.Khanna, "Mythili fumed at me. I walked out of her room, and she banged the door at me. I saw Naomi waiting for me as I entered my study room.

"Mili is six months pregnant...her pregnancy is complicated. She hid it from me, "I expressed my worry to Naomi, who was looking at me with a grimace.

"That's true...And Mili's health is frail. I have no idea what to comment on this," Naomi sighed.

"How could she risk her life like this...Had I known this earlier, I would have forced her for an abortion, "I fisted my hands.

"And what do you think she will comply with you easily, you bloody moron? "Abhiram barged in from nowhere and held me by his neck.

"Do you have any idea what you have done in your madness? Do you know the consequences of this sin we have committed," he sneered, trying to strangle me.

"Abhi, leave him," Naomi pulled Abhiram away from me.

"How more are you going to torture Mili and Aagney? They don't deserve this...we have become monsters in our blind love for our sister. Let's end this game once and for all, "Abhi snapped, looking mad.

I was shocked by his anger. He was the calm one among us siblings, but I knew the reason for his anger. And he was right, but the problem was me. I started this game for my sister, but now I couldn't think of separating myself from Mili. I wanted her in my life and wanted her badly. I don't care whether she carried another man's child or not...The thought of parting myself from her itself was killing me. And the news of her complicated pregnancy worried me to death.

'"Brother, I'm here to take Mili with me back to Aagney. It's better for all of us, especially for Mili. She needs urgent treatment. If Aagney finds out about your hideout, I don't know what will happen. I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore," he said calmly.

"No...you can't take Mili away," I shouted.

"Why not?"Naomi and Abhi chorused in bewilderment.

"Because...Because she is mine, and I want her. I won't give her back to Aagney," I replied stubbornly.

"Brother, Are you out of your mind? I have had enough of you and our family's madness. She is Aagney's wife and also the mother of his child. She is not anybody's toy," Abhiram shouted back at me.

"Listen, Abhi, Arpitha loves Aagney. I will make him marry her using Mili as bait. I bet he will not risk Mili's life in her current condition. And then Mili will be mine forever. I know earlier I just cared only about our sister, but now I have fallen in love with Mili, and I want her in my life. I have never wanted anyone in my life as I want her, "I told him my unspoken feelings for her as Abhi and Naomi looked at me in surprise.

"Brother, you are crazy. Do you think that Mili will ever accept you in her life? She loves Aagney, and they have struggled a lot to be together. Do you believe finding a place for you in her heart is possible? "Abhi scowled

"That's true, brother. Mili will never let you willingly in her life," Naomi added.

"Who wants her willingness? She will not see Aagney ever in her life again. Whether she accepts me or not, she is mine now, and as for her pregnancy, I know what to do to save her life," I said stubbornly.

"What do you mean by that, brother?"Abhi questioned me.

"That means I will remove any obstacle that harms my Mili, "I smirked at my brother.

"You...You scoundrel...How cruel have you become? I don't even recognize you, brother. Mili will not stay another minute here with you. I'm taking her back with me right now", Abhi lashed out.

"It's not for you to decide, Abhi. She will remain with me as long as I live. I won't let anyone take her away from me...not even you, "I screamed at him like a madman.

"You need treatment, brother. It's not love...it's pure madness. I won't let you commit this sin, brother. I have had enough. Right now, Mili's safety is my priority. I can't risk her life with a madman like you. Do whatever you want, but I'm taking Mili with me," he said grimly and started to walk out of my study towards Mili's room.

"I'm sorry, Abhi, "I whispered as I rushed towards him with a flower vase and knocked him out as he looked at me unbelievingly before he fell unconscious on the floor.

"What have you done? "Naomi screamed and shook me violently with tears in her eyes.

"Sshhh...Naomi...I'm sorry...I know you love Abhi, but I won't let anyone take my Mili away. Abhi is fine...he is just unconscious. Stay with him but don't try to revive him to consciousness...I need some time to take Mili from here. By the time he is conscious, Mili and I will be long gone. So don't try anything stupid, Naomi, "I threatened her, and she sat near Abhi, frozen, seeing my change of demeanor. But I could care less, for all I could think was of ways to keep Mili with me forever.

I knew I was a monster, but Mili's presence changed me. As the family's elder son, I was always expected to be perfect, and I did my best to be my siblings' ideal brother. But in my journey of perfection, I forgot to live my life...My life was always for my family...I worked day and night to help my father in his politics and was there for my siblings throughout their lives. There was no woman in my life because I knew that all those women who threw themselves at me were after me only for the money and power that came with my family and me. I had never seen an innocent young woman until I met Mythili...I couldn't help but wonder how a woman could love a man unconditionally...For the past three months, I fell in love with her every single day...her disgust for me was attracting me towards her slowly, and now she has become my obsession. And slowly, I realized that I couldn't live without her. Also, my sister called me yesterday and talked cheerily about her recovery.

Arpitha also told me how she would propose to Aagney soon, which made me realize that though she recovered, my sister still is in love with Aagney. So I decided it would be better for everyone to take Mili with me. It will be arduous to make her accept me, but it is not impossible. How long will a weak and innocent woman like Mili resist my love for her? Sooner or later, she will learn to accept me once I start showering my love to her. I sighed, thinking of my future with Mili. I regretted hitting my brother, but it was necessary. Sooner or later, Aagney will trace me out. I looked at my brother and Naomi one last time before I walked out to make arrangements to take Mili away from everyone, as there was no time left.

Author's POV

"Did you find his location?" Aagney asked Milind impatiently.

"Yes, Aagney...we have got him...There's no time to waste. My men are already there," Milind said.

I'm going to bloody murder that bastard once I lay my hands on him, "Aagney gritted his teeth as he, Gautham, Anirudh, and Milind started towards the location traced out by Milind and his men.

"What may have happened to Abhiram? He is not answering the calls, "Gautham queried.

"Of course, why would he bother? He was acting to be nice for his sister's sake. He would only side with his brother, "Aagney snapped.

"I don't think so ...He is a changed person now. He is different from what he was in college. I feel like something might have happened to him. I don't trust his brother Akshath...he is a cunning and manipulative bastard," Anirudh said tensely.

"We will end his game today...How dare he take my Mithu away from me...I hope she is alright...I'm not going to spare him today," Aagney said with clouded eyes as the others comforted him.

...........................................................................................................

Mili looked out of the window while caressing her baby bump lovingly, not knowing the events happening around her.

"Dad is soon going to come for you, my little champ...He will save you because he loves you a lot...I want you to love each other so much, even if I'm not around to watch it. Trust me, son...my Dev will be the perfect father for you...He will protect you with his life...And don't hate your mom for taking this decision...mom loves you both so much," she talked to her unborn child as tears soaked her cheeks. But soon, the mom and son's solace was disturbed as the door to her room opened with a bang, startling Mili.

"Hello, Mrs.Mythili Aagney Dev Mittal...soon to be the late Mrs.Mythili Aagney Dev Mittal...Won't you welcome me, sweetheart?" a harsh voice resonated inside the room, making Mili shiver in fear seeing the person in front of her.

How was the chapter?

What do you think of Akshath's madness?

Will Akshath take away Mili again?

Will Aagney save Mili and her child from all evil?

Will Mili be a victim of Akshath or someone else's madness?

Please Vote, comment, and follow me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.5K 1K 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF
33.3K 2.4K 70
A NWE KAVI STORY
15.2K 1.7K 17
Hello friends.... the story is on anidita anirudh's obsession towards the little one... I hope you all will like it
496K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.