Future of Konoha 12 : Soon to...

Por Chaisyllyn

After the long awaited moment the genin teams are nominated for the chunin exams.In amidst of the preparation... Más

Chunin Selection Exam
Namikaze Mansion
Uzushiogakure no Sato
Heritage
Child of Prophecy
Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)
Konoha Invasion
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)
Iruka Umino (Part 1)
Author Notes
Iruka Umino (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 1)
Kurama (Part 2)
Kurama (Part 3)
Kurama (Part 4)
Kurama (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 6)
Kurama (Part 7)

Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)

1.5K 23 5
Por Chaisyllyn

Jiraiya just looked over his shoulder and smiled at him.He walked towards Naruto and sat down.

"So that's what's eating at ya,huh kid?Heck,the only thing you need is a little more training.And at your level,you can master any jutsu you want too!"Jiraiya said as he wrapped his arm around Naruto's neck.
"Huh?"Naruto confused at the praise.
"I'm about to head out on another research trip,you wanna tag along.How about it,you think you can handle the rigors of my tulelage again."Jiraiya asked as Naruto looked at him surprised.
"Oh no no no no!You are not taking Naruto on one of your research trips."Tsunade said.
"What's the problem? I was just teaching him how to become a man."Jiraiya said his head a little to side as he crossed his arms.
"Someone else can teach him!You're too perverted!"Tsunade said.

"Now,that's what I like to hear."Naruto said.
"What are we waiting for?Let's bit the road."Jiraiya said as he let go of Naruto and stood up.
"So where we gonna be going?"Naruto asked looked up at him.
"First,we gotta get that arm of yours healed up.I'm thinking you need to go soak in shot spring."Jiraiya said.
"Huh,what do you mean hot spring?You think I don't know what you're going there for,Pervy Sage?"Naruto asked stood up quickly and pointed towards Jiraiya dramatically.
"This one's good for healing and there'll be plenty of ladies."Jiraiya said.

He lowered his voice probably thinking of a bunch of women.

"See!Its just like I said,isn't it?Naruto said had a tick mark on his forehead now.

(Two Days Later)
Naruto and Jiraiya stood out in a empty field.A few trees were scattered and it was sunny day.

"All right then,ready to begin your training?"Jiraiya said standing in front of Naruto.
"Yes Sir! I' good to go!"Naruto said.
"Ok to start,think of any simple jutsu using your wind chakra."Jiraiya said.
"A simple jutsu?"Naturo asked.
"Mh-hmm."Jiraiya reply nodded his head.
"Do you remember that ninjutsu we were working on during our last training period?"Jiraiya asked.
"Ahm!Well, I remember we did lots of different stuff."Naruto said crossed his arms thinking.
"I mean the one in which toads were involved."Jiraiya said.
"Oh yeah!"Naruto said.

Naruto smile a little remembering the memories.But then he fell back thinking about a toad with makeup on and a bow tie on its back.

"Yeah,that one got a little weird for me,actually."Naruto said he crossed his arms while he was on his knees.
"Ah!You remember good! I thought it might have been too soon back then,but I think you can handle it now."Jiraiya said.
"Uh really!"Naruto said.
"It's a collaboration ninjutsu in which make a single jutsu a stronger jutsu"Jiraiya added.

Naruto started at Jiraiya not understanding until it clicked in his mind.

"Ah yeah! I know about that!When we took in that Akatsuki guy,Captain Yamato combined his Water Style with my Wind Style to make that Hurricane Vortex Jutsu!"Naruto said.
"Good! If you know it,that makes thing easier.Summoning Jutsu!!"Jiraiya said.

Jiraiya bit his hand and did the hand sign and slammed his hand on the ground.A cloud of smoke appeared.

"Oh Jira,it's been too long"The toad said.
"Ahhh!"Naruto said.

Naruto full back remembering the voice,how could he forget.

"I apologize for having to make you come so far,Gamariki"Jiraiya said.
"Oh,don't be silly!Don't mention it such old,dear friends as you and I are!!"Gamariki shush Jiraiya.
"Ahhh!!!"Naruto yelled rolled backward 3 times.
"Did you really have to exaggerate that much,troublesome blonde?"Shikamaru said sweat dropped from his seat and Hinata giggled.

Gamariki turned towards Naruto.
"What's Gamariki doing here?"Naruto asked.
"Oh Naruto,you're here too,huh?"Gamariki sounded disappointed.
"Ugh!"Naruto got sick.

After Jiraiya explained to Naruto that he needed to be sync with Gamariki for the jutsu to work.He didn't want to,he didn't even believe that it would make a powerful jutsu.Well until Jiraiya destroyed a tree. Then Naruto started to walk towards Gamariki until Jiraiya stopped him.

"Alright let's do this!"Naruto said instantly changed his mind.
"First we need to work on your sense of rhythm."Jiraiya said.
"Hey...what sense of rhythm?"Naruto asked.

(A few minutes later)
"One,two,one,two,one,two,one,two,one,two,one,two,one,two."

Naruto was dancing with Gamariki with a poker face.They where stepping on each other's foot and they both glared at each other.They felt hatred towards each other.
All the genin started to laugh in the room while the adults snickered.Naruto were bright red.

"It's not that funny..."Naruto said sulked.

"I don't think this is going to work."They both said.
"Oh boy!Is this going to be rough."Jiraiya sighed.

It was another day and they were still arguing.Naruto have enough of it and decided to summon on his own.He ended up breaking his cast and summoned Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.

This time instead of dancing they started off singing.

"Can you hear the froggy song?"Gamatatsu asked.
"Yes, I hear that froggy song."Gamakichi said joined in.
"Hey,wait a minute,what are you guys doing?"Naruto asked confused.
"Yes, I hear it and I see a yummy fly to eat.Gamatatsu said.

Gamatatsu started to sing a different song once a fly flew passed him.His eyes never losing the track of the fly.

"Boing,boing,boing,boing!Gotcha!"Gamatatsu said.

He chased after it and he caught with his tongue.Naruto stood there watching.

"Get with the program."Gamakichi scolded Naruto.
"Come on!"Gamatatsu said.

Naruto groaned,he really thought he wasn't going to dance but he still this time singing was going to be involved.
Ino has even managed to grab Naruto by the shoulders and shake him like this was comedy goal.Sakura pointing at the screen with tears of laughter,unable to get a coherent word out of her wheezing and babbling but the meaning is clear.Naruto buries his face into his hand.

"Oh my God,Naruto look at you,you look so stupid,oh my God!!!"Kiba said laughing.
"I want to go home..."Naruto said.
"What a drag,it actually got you to do that,congratulations you're achieved the goal of making us to laugh our guts out,troublesome blonde."Shikamaru said smiling.

"When will you learn Naruto?"Jiraiya asked watched the distance.

The next day Naruto started to dance and sing,trying to connect with Gamatatsu this time.
"Shit!Fuck!"Naruto started swearing as everyone else broke out laughing.

Shikamaru and Choji were supporting each other to keep standing one arm clutching their stomachs from the sheer glee and the same went to Ino and Sakura.Kiba was leaning against the wall and beating it with fist,with only Sasuke,Shino and the two Hyuga present not laughing.It was most restrained but judging from the shaking of their shoulders,both Neji and Hinata were laughing as well,in a ever so refined fashion.Tsunade was laughing uproariously with the other jonins presents—Kakashi,Asuma,Kurenai,Gai and  Shizune—also laughing away,well Lee wasn't laughing...not that his reaction was much better.
"Well done,Naruto-kun!You reached the Pinnacle of the Flames of your Youth !"Lee said throwing a thumbs up in Naruto's way.

'Connect with Gamatatsu's heart'Naruto thought as he closed his eyes and felt a spark.
"Whoa!Check out that cloud!It looks like a big cream puff!Yum!"Gamatatsu said stopped dancing with Naruto and looked at the sky.
"Well maybe their thoughts are as one."Gamakichi said.
"Whoa!Hey Gamatatsu,did you just feel that?Naruto asked.
"What do I look like an amphibian psychic?"Gamatatsu asked.
Meanwhile,Kiba bursted out laughing.He was laughing so hard that he doubled over,cradling his stomach.Through his bursts of laughter in the room.

Jiraiya just laughed watching them train.The rest of the afternoon they were doing activities seeing if their minds were connected.After awhile,Naruto collapsed in a shaded part under a tree resting.
"How was training?"Sasuke asked Naruto with a smirk on his face.
"Fuck off Teme!!"Naruto said crossed his arms.

"I can't move anymore"Naruto said.

The familiar chanking of wooden sandals made Naruto turn his head toward the source.Only to come to face to face with a blue popsicles split in half.

"Here you look like you could use one."Jiraiya said.

Jiraiya smiled at Naruto making him sit up and enjoyed it.They were sitting back to back laying against each other as support.

"Trust me,kiddo.Everyone who know you can see it plain as day."Jiraiya said.
"Huh?"Naruto reply.
"Gamatatsu,Gamakichi,Sakura,Tsunade and myself.Everyone single one of us knows how hard you're been working lately.And the only mystery is how you keep it up."Jiraiya added.

Naruto listened while finishing up his popsicle.He closed his eyes remembering that time when he formed his actual rasengan.Jiraiya smiled knowing he was right about never giving up.

"I don't know. I don't like the idea of giving up,I guess.And Sasuke."Naruto reply.
"Huh?"Jiraiya asked turned back confused.
"I can't help but wonder what he would think.If he ever look at me and acknowledge me all that I've done."Naruto said.
"That would be great,wouldn't it,kid?" Jiraiya said smiled.

Naruto slowly started to go to sleep,relaxing next to his master and drifted off to sleep.
Everyone enjoyed this heartfelt moment while Sasuke stunned.

A bird came and dropped off a message to Jiraiya.He slowly turned around and grabbed Naruto before he hit the ground and placed him softly to the ground.

'I shouldn't tell him about the Akatsuki.'Jiraiya thought.

He got up and left Naruto to Gamakichi and Gamatatsu.Jiraiya started to walk away but before he left he looked back one more time.

'Naruto...keep at it...one day you really will be Hokage.Hold onto that unyielding gutsiness of yours no matter.'Jiraiya thoughts.
"SAY WHAT!HE JUST TOOK OFF AGAIN!"Naruto yelled after waking up.

"There wasn't much to that."Inoichi said.
"This is different from all the others things we've watched so far."Tsume said.
"I was hoping we would see something a bit more serious by now."Neji said to the group.

About half agrees with him while the others half would rather watch something a bit more fun.Most of the adults agreed so far not a lot of the fragments had given them that much information.Most actually had been mere for entertainment.Maybe all the serious would come later and now they can feel the bloodlust through screen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

264K 9.2K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...
43.2K 1.6K 13
And just like that, they were gone. Hinata sighed, "I miss them already." Sasuke enveloped her in a hug, "I'm going to miss those brats too." Hinata...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
27.1K 562 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...