Lets Make This One To Remembe...

By Jays_PissRocket

They're back! Rebbeca and the gang are back for some lets just say crazy adventures! After Nathan broke her h... More

Lets Make This One To Remember
Prologue
Awkward
Puberty Does the Body Good
Pay Attention
What A Date
Big Choices and Big News
Welcome Back Babe
A/N
Sorry
Listen Here Sloth Boy
Hi Daddy
Help!
Management, Nandos, and Oompa Loompas
REEAAAD
Yike Sykes
Flat Mates
Alan Carr
Awkward
The Suspect
The Crime
Oh, It's You
Yay, The Photo Album.

Familiar Situations

2.4K 35 26
By Jays_PissRocket

This chapter is dedicated to @ThisGirlLovesLouis! Her freaking comment honestly made a tear fall from my eye! GIRL YOU ARE PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU!

 ENJOY THIS ASSHOLES!

Jay’s POV.

The warmth of her body against mine is everything I dreamt it would be and more. The way her body fits against mine. The way my arms wrap perfectly around her. Rebbeca is so beautiful and perfect, and at the moment she’s all mine. For that, I’d like to thank Nathan and Andy; without them I wouldn’t be in this position.

I knew that date with Andy wasn’t going to work out. Rebbeca told me everything about her past, and the fact Max even set her up on this date is mind blowing. Apparently he didn’t realize the pain his ‘best mate’ put his own sister through. Rebbeca must not have told him; do you blame her though? I don’t. She loves her brother too much to hurt him anymore than he already does. Rebbeca doesn’t realize the pain that she put us all through when she sort of just up and disappeared. Well obviously she didn’t disappear did she? She just moved, like she said she was going to. But I like to think that all of us thought she was going back to America with Sam and Lauren. Turns out, when she said she was ‘Going home’ she meant home. I’m not surprised Max knew, or Siva to be honest. She was always pretty close with Seev, but why she never told me I don’t think I’ll ever know.

My arms tighten around her body as she tries to slip away. Her warmth growing distant, while she starts to push against my arms with her own. Deciding to tease her, my grip slackens only then to take her in my arms again; positioning her onto my chest. Brushing my nose against hers, a shiver runs through her body making worry strike up within. “Are you cold?”

Rebbeca doesn’t give a worded answer so, using a bunch of force my eye lids flutter open to a welcomed sight. A sheepish grin has now graced her face, making her green eyes illuminate more than usual. Her hand comes tentatively up, bushing through my curls. Fighting the pleasurable moan forcing its way forth, I lift my head to brush my lips against hers. Plump, plink lips pucker and leave a lingering kiss against my own, distracting me enough to have her pull away. Once her warmth recedes, a childish pout falls onto my face while she saunters into her bathroom. Once the door closes and the familiar clicking of a lock being slid in place is when my mind races back to the events of last night.

After Nathan so wonderfully decided to ruin our, um session; I stepped out to give them some privacy. Trying to not be nosey, I take a few steps away from the door; deciding to take a closer look around the Manchester mini mansion. In the dim lighting, all the pictures of the Georges’ was up for display. The pictures of little Max and Rebbeca, knocking the ball around in the small back yard; large smiles plastered on both of their faces. In the background you see both of their parents, looking happy as ever with each other. This picture was taken around when Max was about eight, leaving Rebbeca at the ripe old age of four. Back then, her hair was almost bleached blonde; her unruly waves still covering her head in a somewhat controlled manner. A genuine smile graced her face, while the ball flies midair towards her. I’ve always wondered what happened to the loving and happy family that I see in front of me. The smiles genuine smiles that seem to have faded ever since a divorce took place; a father died; and two siblings heart broken. Granted Max took his a whole lot better than Rebbeca did, but do you blame her for the way she acted? It was her first love. Trying to explain those feelings to people is almost impossible if they haven’t experienced it firsthand.

My thoughts are interrupted by a smug looking Nathan lightly pushing the door closed behind him. With a curious look thrown his way, he decides to force a charming smile. Usually Nathan never falters with his charm, but when I see how he forced that smile I got suspicious. Letting it go though, we give each other small nods before I go back in to see a frightening scene. Rebbeca is cowering against her head board, he knees pulled up to her chest. The sound of her uneven breathing fills the silence as my body reacts to the situation. Soon her slim body is wrapped around my arms, while he breathing soon becomes regulated. Not bothering to pester her with questions, we just lay together; sleep soon over taking our bodies.

Deciding to rid my mind of the evil thoughts of last night, I finally force myself up. Running my large hands over my face and through my hair a couple of times; I inform Rebbeca that I’ll be with the others in the living room. Subconsciously I reach for my phone, only to realize that I either left it in the van or it got scattered somewhere in the house. Shrugging it off, I take the somewhat familiar route from the bedroom to the now crowded living room, surprise taking over seeing that everyone is already up. Upon my entrance, all eyes fall onto me; making me blush a little. Though nothing happened between Rebbeca and me, walking out of a girl’s room in the morning always sparks the interest of people. My gaze travels to Nathan, giving him a knowing look about last night. Being best mates and all, he just nods with a small smirk etched across his face.

“Good morning Bird! How’d ya sleep?” The sound of his voice scares me at first, really hoping that some brotherly instinct hadn’t told him about our activities last night. Turning somberly his way, a genuine smile falls onto my face. Usually I have this cheeky smirk that always seems to grace this sexy ass face; but today it’s an actual smile. “Great! How about you and Tom Tom? Any Tomax action that we should inform the fanmily about?”

This gets a boisterous laugh from Siva, who starts rocking back and forth while his laughter takes control. My remark only gets a scowl from the bromance I was talking about, while Nathan just stares down at his phone. Curiosity starts to bloom in me when he puts his phone down and looks at the doorway. Actually everyone happens to be looking that way, except yours truly. Call me clueless but when I follow their intense stares, I’m shocked to see Rebbeca standing there looking ready for school. Soon a light pink shade slowly appears on her tanned cheeks. For some odd reason I feel like maybe I’m the reason for this, especially after last night and this morning. Plus the wolf whistles Tom and I let fly. Soon my trance is broken when her lips start to move, and her melodic voice pours out.

“Okay, so today I need to get some stuff done. Like switch over my lessons to the university closest to the apartment. Also most likely beg my coach to not kill me for switching over seeing as its short notice. Then having to go to my job and talk to them about me moving. All and all today is going to be long and obnoxious. You guys can stay here if you want; it’s completely up to you.” 

Before her last sentence has fallen from her mouth; Max, Tom, Siva and I all rush from the house and out to the van. Once we rush through the small hallways and out into the bright Manchester sun, I can say that all of our hearts dropped a little bit. There sitting in the drive is no van, no car, zilch. Huffing humorously, Siva pulls out his phone to call our savior; Big Kev.

~.~

Rebbeca’s POV

Soon the others arrive, while I hectically wipe at the small hicky beginning to form. This gets a small chuckle from that little asshole while the others are too oblivious to anything that happened. Which honestly, sucks straight dick because he would’ve got his little sloth ass beat. Whatever I can’t really let it dampen my mood. The thought of being back with my best mates just gets me a giddy. Especially being able to hang out with Max again, it’s pretty obvious our relationship is kick ass. Once I finally stop wiping I get informed that they didn’t have disguises and we had to wait for Kevin to get here so they could put them on. I can’t stop the small smirk that spreads across my face when I ask the importance of these ‘disguises’.

“Rebbeca! Have you been living under a sexy rock or something? We’re kind of a big deal now thank you! We can’t have all of these crazy ass fangirls chasing us around Manchester all day can we? No I didn’t think so. Now, where is Kev with my wig?” My eyes widen when Siva struts away, his inner model coming out. All of us stand there awkwardly until my stomach decides to become a fucking dinosaur and roar with hunger. This makes the room jump, all eyes falling on my flat and exposed stomach. Again the beast from within tries to strike up a conversation with the outside world, making all eyes fall yet again on me. This time a sigh falls out while I take my bottom lip in between my teeth.  Hanging my head, I trudge to the kitchen to attempt to find something to satisfy this beast. “You guys want some pancakes?”

“Tom! Stop eating my pancakes you fugly mofo!” I manage to choke out through a mouth full of battered goodness. The Bolton boy again tries to steal my delicious pancake, in the end he ends up being stabbed with my fork. He didn’t even see it coming; honestly I went part ninja in that moment. No one steals my food, no one. When he pulls his hand away, slings of curses are thrown my way. Shrugging them off, I continue to shovel the golden goodness into my mouth. The buttery deliciousness that Siva has created slides down my throat with ease. Damn can that man cook; he’s definitely going to teach me how to do that. Soon another hand came flying towards my pancakes and I shift back into ninja mode. Jay stops half way before slowly sitting back down from his half standing position. Once he’s sitting again, Nathan strolls into the room with Big Kev in tow. I can’t help but smile when I see the familiar face, another person that I missed dearly.

“Mrs. Rebbeca, looking beautiful as ever.” A light shade of pink warms my cheeks at Kevin’s comment. Inserting the ‘awws’ and ‘ew that’s gross’ we skip anymore pleasantries while I decide to clean up. Seeing as the others decided to ditch Tom, he’s stuck with the clean up along with yours truly. With a few grumbles he finishes off his pancakes while I pick up the other plates and bring them to the sink. Jumping like a kangaroo on fucking crack while Tom snakes his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. “Hello Becca Boo.”

“Hello there Tom Tom, can I help you?

“You know I’ve been thinking Becc’s…” His hot breath fans over my neck while I try to concentrate on scraping the dishes. Which is pretty freaking hard when you have a gorgeous man pressing his rock hard body against you; we all know how Tom is. He just never wears a god damned shirt. My muscles tense when he pushes me closer against the counter, leaning closer to my ear. “Sometimes, I think you’re just such a tease.”

With that my breath catches in my throat. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? CODE RAINBOW SWIRL! CODE RAINBOW FUCKING SWIRL! Don’t get me wrong here, Tom is gorgeous. With his rock hard body, and roman good looks it’s no wonder Kelsey fell for him. And that’s where the dilemma appears; Kelsey. They’ve been together for around two years now, and I’m not about to let Tom fuck that shit up. With her, he seems genuinely happy. I didn’t know Tom before Kels, but from what Max has told me; Thomas wasn’t the smartest little shit head when it came to my species. Sleeping with five women in one night? Granted it’s a fucking accomplishment for anyone, but still; it makes him look like a man whore. Tom, he’s not that kind of person though. Granted in the past he may have been, but thanks to Kelsey; he’s changed. I’m not saying he’s some overly romantic guy, come on now. He’s grown up though, and thanks to her we now have the sensitive Thomas that we’ve all grown to love. And just because Parker JR didn’t get any Little Kelsey doesn’t mean I’m about to substitute. Subtly pushing his lean body away from mine, it definitely was painful to do though. Slowly turning my body to face him, I cross my arms across my chest and just out my hip in a waiting manner. Arching my eye brow in a very rock star type fashion the look I give is one that’s demanding answers. With a not so playful pout on Parkers face, I huff, uncrossing my arms and placing my hands on his shoulders.

“Tom?”

“Rebbeca?”

“Are you gonna tell me what just happened? Because in all honesty, I’m surprised at you Tom Tom. What about Kelse-“

“She dumped me…” When that was said, it was in a mere whisper. Having to strain my hearing just to catch the final word; my mouth falls open. Kelsey and Tom aren’t together anymore? As in, Kelsey broke up with Tom? Huh? That just doesn’t make sense! From all the wonderful people on twitter, tumblr, and facebook they seemed like everything was fine. Then again, the fans and paparazzi can’t go behind closed doors could they? From what I understand, Tom’s cheated on Kelsey before but they worked past it. That’s why I always admired their relationship, they seemed like nothing could bring them down. And now that they’re not together; how am I ever supposed to find love? That’s selfish of me isn’t it? Fuck! Always making it about Rebbeca.

Timidly, my arms make their way around Toms neck; while his arms wrap about my waist. Pulling him to me, I have to stand on my toes so my chin can rest against his shoulder. He buries his head into my hair, like sniffles falling from the Bolton boy. My heart starts breaking once his shoulders start shaking. Tom, one of the strongest people I know; is crying. Seeing him cry has to be one of the hardest things I’ve ever seen. Am I the only one, that when I see one person I cry; I want to cry along with them? No? Because that’s how I feel right now. Seeing him this weak… This broken down, it’s killing me. Tom is like another brother to me, this right now is like watching Max cry. Something I wish to never see again.

“Shh, Tom it’s okay. Don’t cry, please? Shhhh” My hushed tones seem to calm him some, but not enough to get the others stirring from the living room. Shit! Shit! Shit! Fucking unicorn dick! What am I supposed to do? Taking a deep breath, I start to panic as the sounds of footsteps get closer. Why am I panicking? Well just for the fact at the way we’re hugging could seem quite intimate, and I don’t want those dumbasses to get any ideas. Slowly, word vomit erupts and the world goes quiet as my voice whispers in the silence.

“Thought love had come my way

When I saw you face to face

When you looked at me that way

In Covent Garden that day

What did I do wrong to make you doubt me?

Why did you change?

 Once the chorus comes up, more spectators have come to see my little show to Tom. Having to breathe, I decide it’s time to rub soothing circles into his back. His sobs start subsiding but I continue. My voice gaining a bit of confidence. The presence of the others not affecting me, knowing that Tom needs my full attention.

The girl I knew always made me smile

The girl I knew wanted my first child

The girl I knew wouldn't make me cry

But she's gone and left home tonight

Left me on my own tonight

Of all the days we spent together

And the endless movie nights

Said we'd always last forever

And I never thought you'd lie

How did I lose my best friend?

And, what happens now?

After best friend leaves my mouth, Toms shoulders again start shaking. Okay, so this song probably isn’t the best one to sing to a heart broken man. Again; I PANICED! Just, at least I tried to do something right? Fuck! Ugh I’m a screw up I know.

The girl I knew always made me smile

The girl I knew wanted my first child

The girl I knew wouldn't make me cry

But she's gone and left home tonight

The girl I knew

Wouldn't want more things I've ever had

The girl I knew

Told me I could always make her laugh

Now she's living on her own

And she's listening to sad songs

And I'm waiting for the day she calls my phone

And she says that she was wrong

My grip around Toms neck tightens simultaneously as his tightens around my waist. My eyes start to water, while my shirt keeps dampening from the steady flow of tears. Soon full out sobs are again falling from Tom’s mouth, making tiny hiccups appear. Then something I didn’t expect happened. Four pairs of arms wrap around us, holding us tightly.

The girl I knew always made me smile

The girl I knew wanted my first child

The girl I knew wouldn't make me cry

But she's gone and left home tonight

The girl I knew please come home tonight

The girl I knew always made things right

The girl I knew I can't live without

And I need you home tonight

Just us, just you and I”

Finally the last verse falls in the air. Two of the six of us are crying. One because of heart break, and the other because she finally realized that she’s not okay. No matter how many times she tries to tell herself that she’ll move on with life, while in reality she’s holding back from doing so. After everything she’s tried to do to move on from her past, he still ends up making his way into her life.  Maybe, he keeps appearing in her life to challenge her? Or maybe it’s because she pissed off a higher being and now he’s fucking with her. Whatever the case, she knows that she no longer can hide the fact that; she still loves him. With all of her heart, but the love is definitely being overrun with hate at the moment.

Taking a snot filled deep breath through my nose, the comforting scent of Calvin Klein Eternity smacks me in the face. That’s when the familiar sense of safety wraps its way around my tiny little noggin. That’s when memories of him holding me close in the middle of the night, just casually being his creepy self and watching me sleep. Then, after another few seconds, it hits me that he wrapped his arms around me. The first person to wrap Tom and I in an iron like grasp. For some reason, a smile and blush take over through the tears that pour down my face.

“Rebbeca, that was.. I-I- Thank you.” Tom whispers, nuzzling his face more into my damp hair. My only reply is a nod of the head. What else could I have said? ‘Oh yeah Tom you know how I do, just singing depressing songs to every lonely person on this earth.’ Yeah no, that would definitely a bitch move. So instead, a nod of the head shall suffice.

Soon the warmth of the other bodies disperses, leaving Tom and I left in each other’s arms. Before it gets anymore awkward then it already is, I untangle my arms from his neck. With a slight hesitation, Toms arms fall from my waist; and I take a small step back. Finally having breathing room, the atmosphere now seems a bit more calm and comfortable.

“So you ready to do your errands?”

~.~

“YOU FIVE ARE IDIOTS!” Yeah I just definitely screamed at this retards standing in front of me. We happen to be at a neighborhood Starbucks, and you’d think that these morons could order coffee correctly. After having to deal with their dumbasses for a who eight hours, and an interesting argument between my footie coach and Max we ended up here. I had quite the craving for a delicious frozen caramel swirl, and the lads agreed that coffee was a good idea. If you ask me though, which you didn’t I know; they seemed to be stalling. Stalling from what? No idea to be perfectly honest with ya. Anyway back to these asstards.

We walk up to the counter and there stands a good looking young chap with short blonde hair, grey eyes, and a small shy smile. Me being the amazingly nice person I am, give a huge smile and give my order. Then came the problem, all five of the lads then decide to try and order at once. The poor lad behind the counter, his eyes seemed to pop from his head as they yelled their order to him. After what seemed like hours and my helpful communication skills everything was ordered. We decided to push two tables together, and normally being that they’re men; you’d think they’d pick them up. Ha ha, not my boys! Oh no, they go the whole nine and decide that the screeching of metal on wood should be a welcomed sound to the fuckers on Pluto. After the tables are painfully squished together we sit and wait for our order, some more patient then others.

Nathan, Jay and Siva are all on their phones tweeting. How do I know? My phone vibrated nonstop with tweets from them and fans asking where we were at. What I thought was a harmless photo taken by Seev turned out to be on the worst things he could’ve he’s ever done. The fanmily, crazy bitches that they are, somehow managed to figure out what Starbucks we are at. How they even managed to achieve such a feat is beyond me, but those fangirls are better than the FBI. Before our order was even called, about two hundred and fifty fangirls are waiting on the outside of the establishment. Hence are current situation.

“Rebbeca calm yo tits!” Siva hisses before pressing his hand against my mouth. Being the lady I am, my tongue darts from my mouth and licks his hand. A look of pure disgust forms on his face before his tanned hand moves from my mouth. A sly smirk finds its way onto my face before its replaced with a frown at the current situation.

“How could you be so dumb? Like seriously Siva, I expected this out of my idiot brother; not you.” I grumble before stomping over to Jay and lean my head against his shoulder. This doesn’t go unnoticed by the group and raised eye brows are thrown about, that is until fuck head had to open his mouth. “Oh! So you’re sleeping with another member of the band now? Congrats babe, you are now an official groupie.”

What the actual fuck? Not only did he just insult me, but he just insinuated that we slept together! Hold the fuck up, Rebbeca is not a groupie. Rebbeca is still carrying her V card around for the fucking world to see, and yes Rebbeca is talking the third person. Before anyone has a chance to mutter a word against him, my happy little ass is stepping up to him. No one calls my ass out like that, especially him; that shit doesn’t happen.

Before he can register what’s happening, he again gets a face full of fist from yours truly. Memories from the past come rushing forward as the blood starts to rush from his nose. It’s kind of like a volcano eruption, except with blood and from a sloths nose. Anyway, there’s a hell of a lot more blood this time then the last time. Taking a few breaths I get in his face, a disgusted look finding its way onto my face.

“Listen here you little shit. Don’t ever insinuate that I slept with you nasty ass. I would never, ever sleep you! I’d rather be covered in meat and fed to fucking lions then touch your nasty dick. Also, don’t act like you know what’s going on in my life because you don’t. Nothing is happening between your best friend and I other than him being a good person. Unlike you, you filthy mudblood. How can you be so heartless Nath? What happened to you, that you’ve turned into such a fucking cunt? No wonder management is sick of your shit and is begging for my ass to come back.” The look on his face is priceless, as I again get closer this time spitting the words in his face. “And if you keep your shit up, don’t think I won’t tell them about last night. Fuck you.”

With that I stop away from all of them and over to the awaiting fans, who happen to be screaming not such nice things. Can you blame em, I just knocked the shit out of their idol. Who doesn’t give two shits though? Oh right me! Hahahah suck on that fanmily, I’m a badass. I kick ass and take names later because no little ass fucker is going to walk on me again. With that final thought, I’m out into the throng of crazy and very pissed off fangirls.

Continue Reading