{Cipher's Son || Reverse Fall...

De SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 1} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn't it? ... Mais

💠 PROLOGUE 💠
💠{Now Trapped}💠
Now Trapped {Pt.2}
Now Trapped {Pt.3}
💠{The Legend of the Gobblewonker}💠
The Legend of the Gobblewonker{Pt.2}
The Legend of the Gobblewonker{Pt.3}
💠{Headhunters}💠
Headhunters {Pt. 2}
Headhunters {Pt.3}
Headhunters {Pt.4}
💠{The Hand That Mabel Rocks}💠
The Hand That Mabel Rocks {Pt.2}
The Hand That Mabel Rocks {Pt.3}
💠{The Inconveniencing}💠
The Inconveniencing{Pt.2}
The Inconveniencing{Pt.3}
The Inconveniencing{Pt.4}
[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.2}
[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.3}
[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.4}
[Y/N] vs. Manliness{Pt.5}
💠 Double Gideon 💠

💠[Y/N] vs. Manliness💠

876 42 6
De SolarStar_Eclipse

💠{No One's POV}💠

The 'Gleeful Musketeers', along with Stan were all outside the gift shop; chatting with the the town's local enthusiasm enthusiast and future mayor of Gravity Falls, Tyler Cutebiker.

Tyler: "I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Unfortunately, this is the only decent place with good stuff. So, do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?" He smiled sweetly - though it was strained.

Stan: "Of course! How about these amazing, decorative crystals?" He questioned; a smug smile on his face.

Stan puts a bowl of 'crystals' on the counter.

Tyler: "Very funny... that looks like broken glass." He pointed out.

Stan: "What are you, a cop?" He says before pushing the bowl aside - carelessly letting it fall off the counter.

[Y/N] had just walked in the Tent and sighed when he saw the mess that he'd now have to clean up..

Tyler: "Ooh! What is that new thing?" He cheerfully asked.

Mabel: "Uncle Stan! Can we go to the diner? We're huuungry..." She whined as Dipperr just stood beside her.

Mabel: "Huuuuungry..." She repeats more dramatically and [Y/N] was just watching as he finished off cleaning the glass.

Stan: "Yeah, sure. Soon as this yahoo makes up his mind." He says with an irritatedly smile.

Tyler: "Do you have this in another animal?" He asked as he pointed at a fur trout.

Stan: "I'm fine locking him inside if you are." He said as he turned over to the teens.

The twins and [Y/N] then nod in agreement.

💠timeskip💠
{Outside Gift Shop}

The twins had managed to set up a barrier to keep Tyler in the gift shop.

Tyler was just chanting 'puma shirt' multiple times, until he paused and started chanting 'panther shirt'.

💠timeskip💠

The Gleeful trio along with Stan, were at the Diner.

The waitress hits a woodpecker on a wall and a beaver in a hole in the floor with a broom.

McGucket: "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!" He loudly chanted.

Sheriff Blubs is seen eating pancakes very quickly, while Deputy Durland uses a speeding device at him as he chanted 'Go!' multiple times.

At the twins, [Y/N] and Stan's table, Pretty Susan then walks up to their table.

Stan: "Pretty Susan! There's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday?"

Pretty Susan: "I hit a bus with my car." She joyfully replied as she smiled.

Stan: "Hahahaha! Hilarious!" He laughed.

Pretty Susan: "Thank you." She giggled.

Stan: "You do exclusive meal specials, right?" He questioned.

Pretty Susan: "Anything for you Mr Gleeful." She winks at Stan.

Stan: "Great! A Filipino-style roast pork belly with chile vinegar, bacon wrapped pork tenderloin for the lady, crab cakes for the boy and a bowl full of cauliflower nuggets for the sad lad." He ordered.

Pretty Susan writes the order down and walks off.

Mabel: "But Uncle Stan, I want super extra fluffy soft pancakes!" She complained.

Stan: "And waste my money on that scam if a machine? Heh, yeah right." He comments sarcastically and proceeds to count off the money he has.

Mabel: "Urgh......" She muttered with disappointment.

[Y/N] then looks over to see the Manliness Tester.

[Y/N]: "I-I'll win some by b-beating that Manliness T-Tester..." He uttered.

Stan: "Manliness Tester?"

Dipper: "Beating?"

Mabel: "Pancakes?!"

Stan and Mabel burst into laughter while Dipper sighed as he rolled his eyes.

Stan: "He says he's...he says he..HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

[Y/N]: "W-What? What's so funny?" He confusingly asked.

Mabel: "Oh [Y/N], you're not exactly the manliest man there is. Hahaha!" She laughed out.

[Y/N]: "Hey I am manly! Y-You're just underestimating m-me!"

Dipper: "Don't lie to yourself, not only do you lack muscles and smell like baby wipes, you're such a wimp." He says.

[Y/N] just crossed his arms as his frowned while blushing out of embarrassment.

Stan: "Also, let's not forget last Tuesday's, 'incident'."

💠 Flashback to [Y/N] in the bathroom wearing a towel and singing at the mirror with a comb as the microphone.

[Y/N]: "🎶Disco girl...coming through...that girl is you.......🎶"

Stan then walks into the bathroom.

[Y/N]: "d-dON'T COME IN! DON'T COME IN!" He panicked.

💠Back to present.

Mabel: "You were listening to girly Icelandic pop sensation 'BABBA'?"

[Y/N]: "No! I-I wasn't. It's not important. Look, c-come on guys, I'm plenty m-masculine. You see this chest hair?"

He brings down his sweater and shirt to show his chest and it shines brightly.

Mabel: "Put it away, put it away!"

Stan: "So smooth! My eyes!"

[Y/N]: "Aw man......" He sadly uttered.

Mabel and Stan then burst into laughter once again.

[Y/N]: "Fine! Get r-ready to eat your words." He bravely said as he got up.

[Y/N]: "...a-and a plate a delicious pancakes, of course." He added.

Mabel: "Let's face it, he's not gonna win us any pancakes. What a shame." She smiled to herself.

[Y/N] walks towards the Manliness Tester as other people eating watch.

[Y/N]: "Alright... time to man-handle this...man h-handle......" He nervously muttered to himself.

He stares up at the machine and starts sweating while gulping.

[Y/N]: "okay... one......"

Mabel: "Hey [Y/N]!" She called out.

Stan: "Stop stallin'!"

[Y/N] starts tugging on the handle and the light starts moving toward the category he belongs in.

The categories are 'wimp', 'middle-aged women', 'barely possible', 'man' and 'manly man'.

[Y/N] keeps on pulling the handle until the light goes down to 'wimp'. A card comes out of the machine that says 'You are a cutie patootie!'.

[Y/N]: "Wha..." He muttered.

Mortician Dan: "Excuse me, may I have a go?" He asked.

[Y/N]: "Uh... sure..." He quietly says as he steps aside.

Mortician Dan takes a deep breath before he cracks his knuckles.

The man pushes on the handle with his pinky and the machine automatically goes to 'Manly Man' before exploding and giving everyone free pancakes.

Mortician Dan: "Yes! Pancakes for everyone!" He proudly shouted.

Everyone at the restaurent cheers as a pancake falls on [Y/N]'s head. Mabel and Stan laugh at the boy once again.

[Y/N] runs out, but is tripped by a beaver as Mabel snickers at him.

[Y/N]: "I'm f-fine, heh heh! E-Everything's fine!" He said as he runs out.

Stan: "Yeesh! How can I let that live under my roof?"

Mabel: "Come on Grunkle Stan. I'm sure deep down you have a soft side too. As soft as these pancakes."

Stan: "Ha! Nothing in here but a cold, dark, empty soul." He proudly said.

______________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 167 6
▶𝘽𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙣𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖 𝙓 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 __________________ ❝𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎.❝ __________________ ...
839K 39K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 4.7K 38
[COMPLETED] in which Jungkook has a disease McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 16th May 2018 ENDED 26th June 2018 Highest Rank. (Updates) #31/1000+ books - FLO...
2.2K 112 4
"A spy working with a wanted criminal for the same goal, what could go wrong?" ---------- "That breathing sensation... Remember it..." ---------- "Th...