Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xxii

1.5K 78 64
By 3mooie

Word Count - 2,224 words

"Are you okay, my lady?"

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts.

"Huh...?" She looked at her tutor who was staring at her with concerned eyes. "I'm..."

Mrs. Finger smiled as she saw the guilty look on Y/n's face. They're studying again today, but her student can't seem to focus.

"Shall we move on to a different study?"

Y/n pursued her lips, she stared at the history book placed in front of her. Mrs. Finger was discussing the Eldian history, but she wasn't able to understand since she's been spacing out. "I'm sorry. Please just continue. I'll make sure to listen this-"

"History could be quite boring so I understand, my lady. Maybe you need something that will refresh your mind."

The h/c-haired lady sighed once more.

She's worrited that Mrs. Finger might be upset because she wasn't listening. "Don't worry, my lady. I hate studying history, too. But it's important so we really have to learn about history." Y/n stared at Mrs. Finger.

Mrs. Finger is such a gentle person.

Y/n pursued her lips. Her eyes roamed around the lilies on their surrounding.

Today, Y/n decided to have her lessons at the garden of lilies that her fiancé gifted to her. Maybe it's why I can't focus...Y/n felt her cheeks warmed up upon remembering last night. The emperor kissed my cheek, and even held my hand. I don't understand.

"Hmm...this is a good one."

Y/n's brows shot-up upon hearing Mrs. Finger spoke. She looked at her teacher.

Her eyes widened when she saw the book that Mrs. Finger was holding. "T-that book!"

Mrs. Finger let out a small laugh.

"Yes, my lady. It's a good time to study the principles of being a wife to an emperor."

Y/n gulped.

She felt her heart begin to race fast.

She knows that it isn't just about that.

That book contains...not so kid friendly.

"My lady, do you know how many days you have to spend with the emperor alone after your wedding?" Mrs. Finger asked, smiling.

The h/c-haired lady shook her head.

Mrs. Finger opened the book to a certain page. Y/n was flustered seeing that it's the lesson about consummating. Oh my god.

"You have to spend at least three nights with the emperor after getting married, and in those three nights, you should not miss out on any chance to consummate with his majesty. This has been a rule in the imperial household for decades already, as it was the way of making sure to secure an heir to the throne..." Mrs. Finger stated.

Y/n's jaw dropped.

Three nights...goodness.

Mrs. Finger stared at Y/n.

Her lips curled up into an amused smile.

"I will give you a task, my lady. Read this book tonight, and tell me everything you've learned tomorrow." The woman said.

Y/n had no choice but to agree.

It's not like she can refuse Mrs. Finger.

Even if she is higher in terms of position, Mrs. Finger is still her personal teacher, and the black-haired woman older than her. She has to respect the nice woman.

"Thank you for today, Mrs. Finger. And I apologize for not being able to focus." Y/n took the book, looking away as she sighed.

"It's all right, my lady. I don't mind."

--

Duchess Ackerman stopped on her track, she stared at the busy male servants who are all occupied in carrying the birthday presents of their soon-to-be new empress.

"Did you send a gift to Lady Y/n?"

The raven-haired woman looked at her male cousin, Karl. Karl is a tall man, with short blond hair, and beautiful gold eyes.

He's in his mid 30's.

"Of course, I did. Though it's nothing extravagant like what surely the other has gifted to her ladyship." Kuchel responded.

Karl nodded his head.

The two continued on their way, going to the throne room. The emperor has called for an assembly to announce who knows what. It was just said that it is important.

"How is Mikasa doing?" Kuchel asked.

Karl smiled sheepishly.

"She's still at the top of her class, and she's doing well in making friends. I'm glad that other than Eren and Armin, she has other friends. Yesterday, she brought two of her girl friends to our house." Kuchel smiled.

She could see how proud Karl is of her niece. "That's great. Mikasa is a bit gloomy, I'm relieved that she's still able to socialize."

Karl nodded in agreement.

He roamed his eyes around, and was surprised to see a familiar woman from afar with a man who's also familiar with him. "Isn't that Dr. Jaeger and Lady Carla?"

Kuchel looked at the Jaeger couple.

She smiled as she met Carla's gaze.

"Let's go greet them."

Kuchel and Karl made their way towards Grisha and Carla. "Duchess Ackerman! Lord Karl! It is nice to see you both today."

Grisha greeted the two with a wide smile.

"It is nice to see you both, too." Kuchel said.

She looked at Carla, smiling softly.

"Carla, it seems you never age. I'm jealous."

Carla covered her lips with her fan as she chuckled. "I could say the same to you, Duchess Ackerman. You're stunning as ever. Please tell me your beauty secrets."

Kuchel laughed as she shook her head.

"I was about to say the same thing to you."

"Karl, why don't we have a drink some time? Bring your wife and daughter with you. My son, Eren, is quite close to your daughter. Carla is also fond of Mikasa."

Kuchel raised a brow as she looked at Karl.

An invitation like that cannot just mean something else, not just a simple dinner or drink. It might also be about two families meeting over their arranging their children into marriage. "It's a pleasure of mine to have your invitation, Dr. Jaeger! I will tell my wife and daughter about it." Karl said.

"Darling..."

Carla whispered to her husband.

She gulped upon sighting a familiar woman and a young man approaching.

Kuchel and Karl looked back, only to see Dina and Zeke. Grisha's first family.

Grisha's eyes softened seeing his eldest son.

Zeke only stared at him with cold eyes.

Kuchel pursued her lips, staring at the Jaegers. She heard about the issue between Grisha and Dina.

Apparently, Grisha cheated on Dina with Carla who was a servant at the Jaeger mansion. Things didn't end well between Dina and Grisha, and Grisha does not have a good relationship with his eldest son.

"Duchess Ackerman, Dr. Jaeger."

Dina politely bowed to Kuchel and Grisha.

She has to pay respect, since the two have more power than her who's only a teacher, and a divorced woman. Even when she came from a noble family, or from a family who were once royals, she's still lower.

"Lady Dina, you're looking good. What brought you here in the imperial palace?" Kuchel smiled at the blonde woman.

"I was invited by her ladyship's personal tutor to teach Lady Y/n." Dina answered.

Kuchel nodded. She glanced at Carla who became silent, and now is looking guilty.

Grisha on the other hand is more focused on his son. "Zeke, how have you been? I sent a letter to you last week. You haven't responded yet." The brunette-man spoke.

Zeke sighed. "I apologize, I was busy studying for my test at the academy."

His father smiled a bit as his dad nodded.

"I'm glad you're focusing on your studies. Keep it up. I'll be there to attend once you graduate and earn a position in the imperial government. The emperor will surely grant you a high position."

Zeke looked at his mother, his brows furrowed seeing the longing look on his mother's face while staring at his father.

Grisha isn't even sparing a glance at Dina.

"Mom, we should go." Zeke said.

"R-right...Alaina and Lady Y/n must be waiting already." Dina said with a forced smile plastered on her lips. The blonde woman then looked at the four in front of them. "Please excuse us, we have to go."

"Of course, have a nice day, Lady Dina." Kuchel said.

Dina and Zeke then left.

Kuchel watched as Carla followed Dina with her vision, looking very guilty and disappointed at herself. Family issues...

"Tch..." Kuchel clicked her tongue.

She continued on her way, not saying anything. Karl immediately followed her.

"Was it just me or there was a hard tension earlier?" Karl mumbled.

"Don't worry. I felt it, too. Dr. Jaeger is at fault for that tension." Kuchel whispered.

Karl let out a chuckle.

His cousin is just so straight forward sometimes.

--

The large door to the throne room opened, and the guards announced his majesty's arrival.

Everyone bowed as Erwin walked down the red carpet going to his throne.

"Please raise your heads, everyone."

His majesty's loyal subjects faced him, all of them looking proper as they should be.

"I thank all of you for giving your precious time to attend this assembly. The reason for this called meeting is for an announcement I'm about to make." The emperor spoke.

Erwin stared at his loyal subjects.

"My and Lady Y/n's  wedding date has already been set, as well as her coronation."

Everyone was surprised, but the reaction Erwin was most intrigued about was the reaction of the left faction offiials.

Duke Rod Reiss looked displeased, as well his loyal dog Viscount Hermann.

Of course, they didn't like the idea of marrying a Marleyan woman. Erwin thought.

But they can't do anything about it.

"Congratulations, your majesty!"

Erwin looked at the right faction, the officials under Duchess Ackerman and Dr. Jaeger's group are the only ones pleased with his news.

They bowed at him, and even smiling, too.

"The wedding will take place next year, at the month of February on the 14th, that is for our wedding. As for Lady Y/n's coronation, it will be on the 28. I hope that everyone of you will be able to attend."

"Yes, your majesty."

The blond man glanced at the left faction.

Though they als greeted him, and responded to his announcement, they still looked bitter.

Erwin couldn't care less.

He anticipated this already.

"While we're here, why don't we also discuss some state matters? Is there any concerns any of you would like to tell me?"

The blond man raised a brow as Duke Rod Reiss stepped forward.

"Your majesty, I don't mean to be rude or disrespect you or her ladyship. But what are you going to do with the previous empress' family? I heard that they were greatly disappointed in the news of your sudden marriage." Duke Rod looked at Erwin with confident eyes.

Sir Levi clenched his fists out of annoyance for th emperor.

"Duke Reiss, you seem to pay close attention to my matters..." Erwin smiled at the old man, which caught Rod off guard.

"Pardon...?"

"Do not worry, I will talk to them."

Duke Reiss clenched his fists, he forced a smile and nodded. "Yes, your majesty."

"Your majesty, there is another matter we should talk about." Viscount Hermann stepped forward as Duke Reiss went back.

"Please do speak, Viscount Hermann."

The menacing offiicial clenched his jaw.

"If Lady Y/n is to be married to you, it's only natural for her to produce an heir, but that could also cause rivalry in the imperial throne. We all know that Prince Evan is first line to the throne. If Lady Y/n is to give birth to a prince...are you still going to keep Prince Evan as the crown prince? The rule the imperial family has is that the heir to the throne should come from the empress."

Viscount Hermann stared at Erwin.

"From a living empress..."

Erwin's eyes darkened, he clenched a fist while he stared back at the viscount.

"Viscount Hermann, you've crossed the line!" Dr. Jaeger spoke.

"I'm just stating facts, Dr. Jaeger." The viscount sarcastically said.

Duchess Ackerman sighed, she looked at her son who already looks annoyed and about to commit murder at any time.

"Prince Evan will remain first in line even if Lady Y/n is to give birth to a prince."

Everyone was in shocked.

"Your majesty! That is an insult to Lady
Y/n!" Viscount Hermann exclaimed.

The emperor raised a brow at Duke Reiss.

"Hmm." Erwin closed his eyes as he let out as he let out chuckle, the kind of airy one.

"Now you're offended for her ladyship. Weren't you just trying to cause her trouble, viscount?"

Viscount Herman stiffened on his place.

He stared at the emperor with a terrified look.

The emperor stood, his brows furrowed as he stared at his loyal subjects.

"Chief Royal secretery Hange."

Hange stepped forward. "Yes, your majesty?"

"This is an important royal order, as of today, I declare Prince Evan as the crown prince of th Eldian empire. Any objections from any officials or anyone, even the soon-to-be empress are not to be accepted."

Hange was surprised, even Levi.

They didn't expect this.

Erwin snapped and made a rash decision.

"This meeting is done."

And with that, the emperor left.
___________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
30.7K 621 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
162K 3.9K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
241K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...