Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Irene

373 19 16
By slvr_lxght

Irene the goddess of Peace, but sometimes she aren't resemblance of the peace.

She have a boyfriend named Gregorio, they are both medical student and sharing the most happy and lovely memories. She's conservative on others point of view, hindi makabasag pinggan that's how they describe her. Well it's not true, Greggy knows her deeply and too much.

"Tara?"  Greggy said hiding the doctor's coat on his bag, they have a friday night with the other medical student like them.

"Ganyan suot mo?" Irene's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ah yes, why?" Greggy look at his self at the last time in the mirror. "Napaka revealing." Irene answered.

He's just wearing a tank top and short, "Revealing? Hindi naman ata. Normal na to kasi pinatong ko lang yung uniform kanina." He grinned.

"Ang pangit parang di ka makiki-party." She insisted, "May damit naman ako diyan diba?" He asked since they're on Marcos house.

"Oo. Mag palit ka." She watched her boyfriend disappear.

While waiting, Irene felt bored so she grabbed Gregorio's phone just to kill the time. She is checking his gallery that full of their pictures and some med related pictures.

But there's a pictures of Korean female artist that Gregorio saved. "Greggy!" Irene shouted she doesn't know who is it and it's looks like normal individual like them since Greggy saved the girlfriend material picture.

"Ano?" Greggy went out after changing his outfit, "Sino to?" Irene asked it's not only one pictures but five copy.

"Ahh hahaha!" Greggy chuckled when he saw it, "Ganda ano?" He asked.

"Sino nga kasi yan?" She asked, "Si IU yan ano ka ba pati yan pagseselosan mo? Hindi mo ba kilala yun?" Greggy answered.

"Sinong IU?" Irene secretly delete the picture while listening to her boyfriend. "Yung kpop idol jusko naman love." He answered.

"Yung kumanta nang Yellow C-A-R-D nanana beep~" He intimate how IU dance her song.

After Irene deleted the picture, she look at him. "Bakit ganyan yung polo mo?" She asked.

"Huh?" Greggy being stunned for a second before he look at the mirror, "Love. It's called fashion." He answered.

"Fashion? Kitang kita yung dibdib mo, isarado mo naman yung botones. Sana pala nag hubad ka na lang." Irene said.

"Pwede ba?" He asked teasingly, "Edi walang pupunta." Irene sit down while watching him.

"Okay lang yan fashion nga eh." Greggy said while he buttoned up.

"Pagtitinginan ka nga nila." She said, "Ano lang pogi naman kasi ako." Greggy said while brushing his hair up.

"Ayoko nga eh ang kulit mo naman. Dapat nga ako lang nakakakita nang katawan mo." She whispered but Greggy heard it so he laugh.

"Oo na nga okay na ano pa?" He asked, "Wala na, tara na." Irene answered.

So they went to the pub where they'll meet their friends. While walking at the entrance, Irene felt a group of person who is looking at them so she look back to check and it's true.

"Kisig talaga noh?" One of them asked while looking at Greggy. "Oo, I wonder how his hard his muscle is?" The other asked.

Irene can hear it clearly, "Hindi man lang bumulong." She hissed, before holding Greggy's arm tightly making sure that the group of girls will see it.

"Let's go?" Greggy said as he wrapped his hand on her waist. Irene nodded with a smile.

They entered the pub. "Hello Gregorio Irene!" One of their classmate greeted them.

"Nalate na ba kami?" Greggy asked looking his watched, "Hindi pa naman. Upo na kayo." His classmate answered.

They went drink and eat while talking abou their classes and training. "Hi Greggy!" Someone greeted him so he look.

"Uy hi!" He said even he doesn't know her, Irene eyes quickly notice it even they're on separate table.

"Pwedeng pa picture?" The girl ask, "Sige sige." He stand up beside the girl and take a picture, Irene holding the cup tightly.

Their classmate of course saw it, they just chuckled and started to tease the couple. "Outside the doctor's lounge ka ngayon Gregorio hahaha!" One of them said as they raise their shot glass to cheers.

"Gago kayo hahaha!" Greggy said but he peek at Irene who rolled her eyes.

"Nako nako hahaha! Babaero talaga ang Gregorio, future doctor Gregorio hahaha!" They continue to tease him.

"Nako pag ako yan gumitna ako sa kanila." One of the girl said to Irene, they all laughed.

"Hahaha! Di naman ako ganon." Irene said, they laugh once again.

"Talaga ba Victoria?" They asked, "Oo nga bagong buhay na ano ba." She also chuckled.

"Hahahaha! Who knows tong doctor na to selos lang pala ang kahinaan." Her friend said.

"Mang hihina talaga kayo pag sinampal ko kayo hahaha!" She jokingly said.

"Oy pisikalan pala ang gusto, sabi ko sa'yo dapat yung babae na lang sinampal mo hahahaha!" She continue to tease.

"Sino ba yan? Si Gregorio lang naman yan. Hindi siya kawalan lumapit na lahat ng lalapit sa kanya wala akong pake." She hissed while they're laughing.

They started to get serious on drinking again, the night is already deep as their drunkenness.

The club started to getting full and alive, Irene is keeping her eyes to Greggy. "Beh kung tabihan mo yang jowa mo nahiya ka pa." She laugh when she heard it. "Tinitignan ko lang baka umuwi eh." She answered.

Greggy of course aware of it, he's just drinking but not too much since he's still going to drive Irene.

Until a random group of girl came on their table, Greggy move away at them a little. "Uwi na kami mamaya." He announced to his friend, since he is just finishing the bottle that he opened earlier.

But then suddenly, someone sit on his lap. "Hoy boyfriend ko yan!" Irene yelled when she saw it too.

Greggy quickly push the girl, "Ano ba?" Of course you'll get angry when unknown person will sit on your lap.

"Napaka feelingera mo naman." Irene can't help but pushes the girl too, "Bayaan mo na." He stopped her before she can do anything.

But he's already late, Irene is holding the girl's long hair. "Aray? Malay ko bang boyfriend mo yan!" The other girl exclaimed.

"Love tama na." Greggy holding her arms, "Uwi na tayo lasing ka na." He added making his lover's calm.

"Makita ko lang yang pag mumukha mong lumapit ulit sa boyfriend ko, ilalampaso ko yan." She threatened.

"Una na kami pre." Greggy gathered their things, "Sige pre iuwi mo na lasing na talaga eh." Their friends said understanding the couple.

Greggy sigh, watching her girlfriend walking ahead him. They both agreed to walk to calm their selves since they're both drunk.

"Love." Greggy whispered, "Upo muna tayo." Since he saw bench.

Irene is drinking a water, "You should not do that." He said.

"Kasi naman eh hindi mo tinulak agad." Irene pouted, "I did." He defended.

"Mainitin ulo mo pag lasing ka." Greggy observe it, "Wag ka nang masyadong uminom sa susunod ha." He added.

Irene playfully slap his cheeks, "Nakakainis!" She exclaimed, "Dapat kasi sa akin ka lang, ayaw kitang mapunta sa iba." She cupped his cheeks.

"Of course love, I'm yours." Greggy said, "Approach the person nicely next time."

"Ayoko pa ring serve them right pag sinampal ko." Irene lay her head on Greggy's chest.

"That's not right naman." Greggy caressed her hair, "But flirting with you isn't also right." She look up.

"I love you so much!" She said before kissing him, "Hmm~" Greggy chuckled a little before transferring Irene on his lap.

"Ha? Naiintindihan mo ba? Mahal na mahal kita." She continue to play his boyfriend's face.

"Yes po ma'am? Doctor hehehe." Greggy planted a kiss on her neck, "Ang bango mo." He commented quietly.

"Me?" Irene asked being tickling on what he is doing.

"Oo, nag bago ka ng pabango?" He asked since it's a new smell for him.

"Oo mabango ba?" She asked, "Oo naman." He answered, "Di ka pani paniwala." Irene still doubted.

"Wala parang naamoy ko na, kay Ime ata." Greggy explained, "Ohh? Paano mo naamoy si manang? Niyakap mo?" She asked the possessiveness started to burn again.

"Pati ba naman kapatid mo love pinag seselosan mo." Greggy answered, "Of course not. Malakas kasi yung pabango kaya kahit malayo naamoy agad." He explain.

"Aysus explain ka pa sige pa." Irene rolled her eyes, "Hey look at me" Greggy said starting his sermon.

"I love you always, ikaw at ikaw lang bakit kailangan mo mag selos sa iba love if ikaw naman yung girlfriend ko at kasama ko?"

"Kasi... Baka ipagpalit mo ako." Irene look away.

"Of course not, it's not because I'm interacting with girls that does mean pinagpapalit na kita." He started to explain little by little. "Ikaw naman may mga kaibigan ka din namang lalaki pero hindi naman ako nag seselos ha?"

"Wala ka bang tiwala sa akin love?" Of course he started to doubt her trust for him.

"Hindi naman, kaso wala akong tiwala sa mga kasama mo. Sa mga babaeng umaaligid sa'yo." She tears up.

"Shh don't cry, if you're uncomfortable to that girl, approach her nicely don't make a scene nakakahiya." Greggy said.

"Kinakahiya mo ako?" She misinterpret again, "Not you my love but the scenario. Alam ko namang dumistansya pag dumidikit." Greggy caressed her back.

"I love you no matter what always remember that, and trust me too." He whispered.

"I love you so much, I can't even imagine myself being without you." She answered.

Irene woke up on that morning, having an headache, looking around finding Greggy on the other side of bed.

"Shit di na talaga ako iinom." She promised again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.7K 33
Bored ako
1.2K 275 3
Có tin đồn lớn! Sakura Haruka có bạn gái rồi! Thậm chí còn ôm hôn nữa cơ!!! Mạc Kỳ Khuê Đăng tải trên nền tảng Wattpad và Face ở page: Lạc vào biển C...
43.3K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
1.7K 110 58
"Kapag ba hindi tayo nagkita ulit, hahayaan mo ba ako na hanapin ka?"