The Akuma (Ghost X Y/n)

By SinistxrCatx

A mission futile without you is on Captain Price's hands. Coming from a despicable family, you've become the... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ INTRO ♥ {Please Read}
Ch. 1) The Fool
Ch. 3) Curiosity Killed the Cat
Ch. 4) Mission Possible?
Ch. 5) The Grinch
Ch. 6) Sweet Dreams or Wet Dreams
Ch. 7) Stare Into My Soul
Ch. 8) Killer Whales
Ch. 9) Inner Child
Ch. 10) This Feeling
Ch. 11) A Dream Come True
Ch. 12) Family Reunion
Ch. 13) A Ghost Can't Die
Ch. 14) Lost And Found
Ch. 15) Nothing Means Nothing
Ch. 16) Stubborn Search
Ch. 17) Simon Says
Ch. 18) Staring Contest
Ch. 19) Trust Fall
Ch. 20) Jealous of The King
Ch. 21) Call Me Your Aphrodisiac
Ch. 22) Self Care
Ch. 23) Secret Service
Ch. 24) My Love Mine All Mine

Ch. 2) The Capture

5.2K 133 54
By SinistxrCatx

3RD POV

6 Days Later

"Alright, now any questions about the task at hand?" 

"Yes sir, why her?"

"Why her? Sergeant, did you not hear the words that came out of my mouth?"

"Yes, captain, but, how can we trust her, plus were all high end soldiers, we don't need a measly little girl-"

"Watch your mouth sergeant."

"Yes sir."

"Let me be clear. Of The Akuma's parents we know, we all know how brutal, cruel, unmerciful, and evil they were."

"If I may Chief Laswell-"

"You may not. She is a resource and a partnership we need for this mission. Recalling to Price's past statements, we cannot. use. guns. Akuma is the only one who can help us, we will be learning from her and being aside her on mission grounds. Now if you have a problem with that, too bad."

"Captain?"

"Yes sergeant Gaz."

"How are we going to get her in the first place?"

"That's where we all come in. The opposing side on this mission, The Dokus,  has sent coordinates..."

He pointed to the coordinates on the board '47° 7′ 22.19″ N, 9° 8′ 43.12″ E'

"...to Miss Akuma , we will be meeting her there. First, we have to take on The Dokus then capture Miss Akuma, I'll handle everything else from there."

"Question, Chief Laswell."

"Go on."

"How do we know she'll go to the coordinates."

"Oh she'll go, one thing I can guarantee about The Akuma is that her curiosity drives her, it was smart of the Dokus, but we'll be taking it into our hands. On this mission you're not allowed to bring Akuma dead or anywhere near death. No more questions, everyone get your things. You've got a flight to catch."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 A Day Later

"Alright, before Akuma gets here we take down The Dokus, stay down and focused, bring her alive and well, got it."

They all coincided a yes sir.

"Lt. Riley you're with me."

They all got out of the vehicle that had dropped them a long way off on the highway road.

"Stay here, we'll be back in not too long" Captain Price said

"Wow what a view." Said Soap

The destination was right next to a big body of water with hills surrounding it with tall dark trees, with a certain musk in the atmosphere it was a little foggy. The coordinates let to an abandoned cafe 'Restaurant Walanese'. There were already soldiers surrounding  and inside the building, The Dokus.

"Everyone go to your assigned positions and let's clean the area with blood."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.5K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the walkie-talkies, test new guns for manageability, and create improved gear and a...
33.5K 1K 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
93.7K 2.6K 20
18+ | contains smut, emotional/psychological abuse, canon-typical violence | please read the first chapter for more information After a mission that...
321K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...