Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

Da 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... Altro

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xx

1.6K 75 52
Da 3mooie

Word Count - 2,422 words

"How is Lady Y/n's learning?"

Erwin kept his eyes on the appeals he's holding and reading, there's a lot of them from the three different walls and districts. 

Appeals from the local officials, from the people and also from some of his subjects.

The blond man has been kept inside his office, doing his ruling duties. Erwin being in his position as the emperor of the Eldian empire does not give him all the time in the world. He's always cooped up in his office.

"She's doing great. Lady Y/n is surprisingly a fast learner. By now, she's memorized all the rules of the inner court. It won't be too soon when she'll finally be able to finish her studies in ruling as the empress of the empire." Hange answered the emperor.

She raised a brow while staring at Erwin.

She knows that even when the emperor is always busy, he always finds time to check up on his fiancé.

Even when the emperor won't go to Y/n personally most of the time, Erwin would always ask how the young lady is doing.

"How long has it been since we arrived?"

The emperor let out a sigh after asking, he put his quill pen down on a small jar then took off his eyeglass. He closed his eyes for a moment to let it rest. "One month has already passed, your majesty." Hange said.

Erwin nodded, he stood up from his seat and decided to do some stretching, making Hange smile. Even before Erwin became the emperor, her friend has always been busy. If he's not occupied with paperwork, then his nose is stuck on a boring book.

"I see...then we should prepare already."

"Prepare for what?" Hange asked.

The blond man looked outside through the window. It's already night time and the moon is out in the dark night sky.

"To prepare for my and Lady Y/n's wedding, and for her coronation."

--

Y/n closed the last book she has on her table, she finished it. It's a book about the moral teachings of an Eldian woman.

Mostly it's a book intended for noble ladies to study in the Eldian empire, but as it was developed into something a more valuable book, it became a learning guide for crown princesses and princesses of Eldia.

Now, it's only intended for royal ladies.

"Have you enjoyed the book, my lady?"

The h/c-haired lady looked at her tutor.

Mrs. Finger, she's  a teacher from the most prestigious school for ladies in Eldia.

And she was chosen by Erwin to teach Y/n about the rules of the inner court, how to become a good empress to the people, and how to become a good wife to the sole ruler of the Eldian empire.

She teaches ethics, morals, law and more.

"Yes, I've learned a lot." Y/n said.

She placed the book on the side, and stared outside through the window. "In Marley, women are always behind men, they're not respected as highly as how women are respected here in Eldia. I'm still surprised to know that women here in Eldia will always be superior to men." Y/n said.

Mrs. Finger smiled as she nodded.

"Eldian women are not only intended for childbirth, to serve their husbands and to do housework. Eldian women are powerful and leaders. We do not bow down to men, my lady. Please always remember that..."

Y/n stared at Mrs. Finger, she nodded quietly. It's been a month since she began studying under Mrs. Finger, and within just a month, she found Mrs. Finger to be trustworthy and reliable.

"You say you have a daughter right, Mrs. Finger?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, my lady. She is already 12 years old."

The h/c-haired lady smiled. "I'd like to meet your daughter someday, Mrs. Finger."

Mrs. Finger was taken aback, if the soon-to-be empress wishes to meet her daughter, then that only means that Y/n is considering her daughter to become one of her ladies-in-waiting.

"I will tell my little Pieck about this, my lady. I'm certain she will be so happy."

--

Y/n wrapped up for the day.

As soon as she left Mrs. Finger's class, she went to her residence to have a rest.

But what she wasn't expecting was that someone was waiting for her.

"Your majesty..."

The h/c-haired lady stared at the emperor with a stunned look. They rarely see each other, that is why she is very surprised.

"My lady."

Erwin flashed her a small smile.

Y/n walked towards the emperor, she stood a bit far from him then bowed to pay respect. The emperor then held her hand and kissed the back of it to greet her like he always does whenever they see each other.

"I apologize. Have you been waiting?"

"No. I just got here."

Sir Levi raised a brow as he side-eyed the emperor. Lies. The emperor is lying. We've been waiting here for a good one hour...!!

Lady Nanaba pursued her lips to stop herself from laughing when he saw Sir Levi frowning. They must've been waiting.

"Please come inside, your majesty. I will prepare some tea and snacks for you..."

Y/n opened the door to her receiving area.

Erwin nodded as he stepped inside.

He glanced at Y/n, and got a glimpse of
Y/n"s exhausted face. He knows that Y/n has been pushing herself to learn quickly.

Lady Nanaba and Sir Levi stayed outside.

Y/n followed the emperor inside.

"Please take a seat, your majesty-"

"You look tired, my lady."

The h/c-haired lady was taken aback as she looked at the emperor with wide e/c-eyes.

"Pardon?"

Erwin let out a small sighed.

He walked towards the h/c-haired lady.

Y/n was stunned when the emperor placed a hand on her forehead. She stiffened in her place while staring at the blond man.

"Y-your majesty..."

The emperor stared at her with an evident worry and concern look on his face.

"You seemed to have a slight fever, my lady. Don't you feel it?" Erwin asked.

Y/n cupped her face as Erwin moved his hand away from her forehead, now she felt even more hot from her flustered self.

"I...I didn't take notice." Y/n said.

"You should sit down, my lady."

Erwin led her to a sofa to sit down.

Y/n felt embarrassed since she should be the one to care for the emperor who visited her.

The emperor went outside to ask his servants to prepare some tea and snacks, as well as some herbal tonic for Y/n.

"It must be because you've been working hard." The h/c-haired lady looked at her fiancé. She gulped when the emperor sat beside her, removing his coat then draped it over her shoulder. "You don't have to be so hard on yourself, my lady. Don't push yourself too much. We have plenty of time."

Y/n only stared at Erwin, she's mesmerized by how the emperor manages to look good at any time of the day. Even in the night.

He's gorgeous 24/7.

"Do you even know what day it is today?"

"Your majesty..." Y/n pouted as she looked away. "It's Monday." The h/c-haired lady seemed to not get what Erwin was trying to do.

Erwin smiled, now he confirmed it.

Y/n has been working too hard that she's not even keeping track of the day anymore.

It's already her birthday tomorrow...

"So what brings you here, your majesty?"

Y/n leaned back, holding Erwin's coat that was draped over her shoulder. She could smell his perfume, and the warmth of the blond man that lingered on his coat.

"I'm here to check up on you, as well as to discuss to you about our wedding and your coronation."

The h/c-haired lady's brows shot up as she looked at Erwin. "Already...?"

"It's been one month, my lady."

Y/n blinked twice, time passed by so fast she didn't even notice that it's already been a month since she left Marley.

Maybe because she was busy, too.

"When do you want to get married, my lady?" Erwin asked.

He stared straight into Y/n's eyes, he already has a date in mind, it could be on the 14th of February next year, and for
Y/n's coronation would take place on the last day of February. "I...I'm not really sure, your majesty...do you have a date in mind?"

The blond man smiled a bit as he nodded.

"I do. The 14th of February next year, will you be oka with that?" Erwin asked.

Y/n went silent as she thought of things through. 14th of February...

"That is fine with me, your majesty. How about the coronation?" The h/c-haired lady balled a fist on her dress. She feels suddenly nervous.

Or more like she feels suddenly excited.

"We can have it on the last day of the same month."

Y/n pursued her lips, if the thought of getting married to Erwin excites her, then the thought of officilly becoming the empress of Eldia made her anxious.

"That is okay with me, too, your majesty."

Erwin nodded, he kept his eyes on Y/n.

His brows shot-up as he watched thin strands of the h/c-haired lady's hair fell on the side of her face, blocking his view of his fiancé's face.

"What are you going to do tomorrow, my lady?"

Y/n's eyes went around as she felt Erwin's fingers gently grazed over her face. She looked at the blond man who tucked some thin strands of her hair behind her ear.

Heat rushed to her cheeks, and her heart began to party inside her chest.

"I-I...I'm going outside the royal palace for an outside lesson from Mrs. Finger..."

Erwin nodded, he didn't take his eyes off from Y/n, and his hand seemed to have acted on its own when it cupped Y/n's chin.

Y/n gulped as she stared at the emperor.

She's already panicking, though she looks like she's not. In the emperor's eyes, she looks normal, calm and all. But she's not.

While Erwin looks mesmerized.

"Please come back as soon as possible, my lady. I have something to show you."

--

- The Next Day -

Y/n stepped out of her carriage, holding the sides of her dress to prevent herself from tripping if she ever stepped on her dress.

Wearing a simple brown long sleeve dress and a beige cloak, Y/n remained dazzling.

Her hair was kept down, though curled a bit, and her make up complimented her beauty naturally.

The people around can't stop but stare at her.

"My lady, please let us head inside."

Y/n looked at Mrs. Finger, she nodded and followed the black-haired woman inside the academy for girls.

The academy will be the place where they'll learn something new for today.

Honestly, Y/n doesn't understand why Mrs. Finger has to do this, bringing her out of the palace to study.

"What are we going to learn today, Mrs. Finger?" Y/n asked.

They went to the academy's garden of peonies. Y/n can't help but admire the colorful peonies surrounding them.

"Since we're already done in the aspect of major morals and laws, we're going to jump to one and crucial concern of the inner court. We'll learn more about your position as soon-to-empress, the imperial harem who you will handle and how you can be a good wife, and a leader to the concubines that the emperor might take in."

Y/n stopped on her track, she stared at nowhere, suddenly looking displeased.

Concubines...

I forgot about it completely.

My soon-to-be-husband, the emperor...could take in other girls if he gets tired of me.

"My lady, please have a seat."

The h/c-haired lady snapped out of her thoughts, she sighed, making her way to the table where they will be studying.

Mrs. Finger began to teach her, and Y/n can't seem to focus but she's thankful that she still understood the key points.

"The previous emperor had many wives, my lady. But his most favored woman was lady Ymir whom he had three daughters with. Lady Ymir gave birth to Princess Maria, Princess Rose and Princess Sina. Their names were taken from the names of the three high walls protecting our empire, and those names were also names of the descendants of the first imperial family."

Y/n nodded her head, she's not interested in any history for today, instead, she wants to know something else.

Would his majesty take in many wives, too?

"His majesty is not that kind of man, my lady." She was taken aback, hearing Mrs. Finger's words. The woman smiled softly at her. "I'm sure you have heard about how he greatly loved the previous empress, he never looked at anyone else unless it was his wife. So don't worry if he will consider getting a concubine while you're his wife and his empress."

Y/n looked away, she chose to admire the peonies around, even smelling it scent.

He is very loyal to Empress Marie...

But would he be loyal towards me?

"I shall excuse myself, Mrs. Finger. I'll just go to the comfort room." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired lady stood up, then made her way to leave. Y/n let out a sigh as she makes her way to wherever the comfort room is.

She wasn't looking her way, the reason why Y/n didn't see that someone was approaching as she turned right.

"Woah!"

Y/n was just surprised when she bumped onto someone, her eyes widened when she lost her footing. As she was about to fall, she got a look at the person she bumped with.

The h/c-haired lady was stunned when she didn't end up falling, as the blond guy with an eyeglass held her quickly by wrapping an arm on her waist and holding her arm.

"You..." The blond guy mumbled while staring at her with an evident surprised look on the face.

Y/n just found herself holding onto the shoulders of the guy for support.

"You're the lady I saw!" Zeke smiled.
____________________________________

:)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 45.6K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
241K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
30.3K 884 47
Attack On Titan AU/Fanfiction: In the year 845, humanity faced its darkest hour as the colossal titan, a new and deadly titan, had broken outer wall...
339K 12.4K 13
COMPLETED // (Y/N) Is pretty good at reading people and have a talent for knowing when someone is not ok. Lately (y/n) has noticed that Commander Erw...