world of game (PJM FF)✅ (On H...

By jimskils

"Guys I think we are in videogame which we were playing at yn's home," This is my first fanfiction so there w... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34

chapter 2

88 19 10
By jimskils

Jungkook and Taehyung were at Jimin apartment and discussing about today's plan.

“So Jungkook what’s the plan for today?” Taehyung ask looking towards Jungkook who was playing game in his phone.

“Sorry guys, but today I am not free, so you guys make plans this weekend without me.” Jimin say without looking at them, he was busy with his phone.

“But....” Taehyung try to convince him but Jungkook interpreted him and said “Leave him Taehyung when Jimin doesn't want to come, we both will go to Yn house.”

Hearing Yn name, Jimin could not control himself and kept his phone aside and looked at them and say
“what?! Yn house, for what?”

“Today she called me and told that she has bought a new video game and  she wants to play it with us.” Jungkook reply to Jimin.

“What!! Yn bought a video game?” Taehyung was surprised after hearing Jungkook.

“Yah and she invited everyone but Jimin does not have time, we will tell her that the Jimin is busy, so only both of us can come”

“Yes!  you are right jungkook , if Jim-" Jimin cut Taehyung's word and say "No actually it is not that important, when everyone is going I will also come with you guys.”

Jungkook and Taehyung started laughing seeing Jimin face. They know that his friend also has feelings for Yn, but he just doesn't want to accept it.

“So Jimin you are coming?” Jungkook again ask Jimin

“hmm”

“What? say loudly ,we haven't heard what you said” Jungkook and Taehyung pretend to listen by putting hands to their ears ,and try to listen.

“YES I’M COMING” After hearing this they both started laughing again.

“Stop laughing guys let’s get ready.”

“someone is in a hurry!" Taehyung tease Jimin.

Jimin ignore them and head to his room.

___

“Lina everything is ready, they must be coming soon” Yn ask put some snacks at table.

“hmm everything is ready, By the way, you haven't shown me the video game you brought today."

"I already set the game" Yn reply to her.

"Alright but tell me the name."

“okami”

“okami, i never heard about this is this new game?”

While they were talking doorbell rang
"I think they have come, Lina Open the door while I clean kitchen."

“Ok” Lina head to door and opened.

“Welcome gu... Eva what are you doing here" Lina was surprised seeing Eva , knowing about Yn , she never going to invite Eva at her house.

Eva is Jimin's family friend who always likes to be with Jimin, she likes Jimin, But Jimin never shows any interest, something Eva spent her weekend with them, and after knowing that today's plan is at Yn's house, how can she leave Jimin alone with Yn, So here is standing in front of Yn house .

“what you guys thought that if Yn not gonna tell me then I’m not gonna know about this, you guys gonna play game here today, That's why I came here"  Eva got to know about today plan from Jungkook.

“Okay come inside”  Eva had arrived so Lina didn't want to send her back so she steps to the side from door and gives way to Eva.

“Lina did they come” Yn comes out of the kitchen.

“No, it’s Eva” Lina reply.

“Oh Eva, hii Eva how are you?” Yn was not happy to see Eva but she didn't want to send her back either so she doesn't say anything to her.

“I'm not good why don’t you invited me today?”  Eva ask her while eyeing her.

"Ohh I’m sorry, I ......." Eva cut her “leave it, tell me where is everyone?”

“They must be coming" they were talking when Jungkook Taehyung and Jimin walk in.

“hii everyone”  Jungkook greet everyone.

“How are you girls.” Taehyung ask

Yn looks at Jimin. he is wearing an orange baggy t-shirt with black pants. his hair was slicked back. he is looking handsome as ever

“Ohh hii Jimin you came”  Eva say

“can’t you see Eva” Lina get angry seeing Eva again flirting with Jimin.

“Ohh shut up Lina”  Jungkook stops both of them and says "I have come here to play the game, not to see fight between the two."

“I’m too excited to see which time of game yn chosen” Taehyung say.

“Then let’s not waste our time and see the game” Jungkook grab Yn and head to living room, everyone go after them

“Wow yn You have set everything very well like an experienced gamer.”

“Thankyou” 

They was a five bin bags placed near the tv, all the snacks were on the front table.  Everyone sat in their seats, Jungkook sat on the side bin bag and Lina sat next to Yn who’s between Lina and Jimin and then taehyung. Eva was standing she wanted to sit with Jimin but there's no place left for her.

"Where do I sit" Eva ask Yn

Yn look at her and then she realised that there's only five bin bags."em Eva I don't know that...." Jungkook cut yn and say "Eva take that chair from your behind and seat and please don't make any more excuse."
Eva opens her mouth to say something but seeing Jungkook death glance, she quietly takes a chair and sits down.

“Now everyone taken their seats.” Jungkook checked everyone and “ok so now we gonna select our character.”

“Yn if you need any help you can ask to us, ok” Lina say to Yn knowing that she has no experience in the  video game.

“hmm” Yn looks next to her and sees that Jimin is looking at her but  seeing Yn looking at him, he starts looking at the TV. Yn smiles seeing this and she also turns towards the TV.

“So here is our characters” Jungkook read about characters loudly

"Kimi female lead, beauty with brain whom u have to protect with villain 'Akio'
Akari male lead, shrap mind with muscular body. And special powers."

“special powers?” lina ask

“what are these special powers?” Taehyung ask.

“I don’t know there’s nothing more written about special powers” Jungkook reply

“Leave it, let see next”

“Ok so here” "Haruki female lead friend , karta
Hana helper, archery
Izumi friend of male lead, sharp mind with talking skills
Isamu friend of male lead , strongest
Villian akio , secret"

“What is this one more secret, how many secrets does this game have?”

“These secrets makes this game more interesting, good choose Yn”

“thankyou, But I didn't choose it. It was some high school boys they suggest me this game.”

“ok, so tell me who gonna be main leads” Jungkook ask

“we should choose Yn as a female lead because we have to just protect her so is easy for her because it’s her first time playing” Lina say

“Yes, I also think it is right, then Jimin will become our male lead, does anyone have any problem?” Jungkook ask.

Jimin and yn look eachothers, Yn was happy to be main lead. She looks excited, Jimin smile looking at yn.

“ok, i don’t think anyone have any problem” Taehyung say as he didn't hear anyone saying anything.

As they were to start the game Eva said "but i want to be female main lead." She wanted to be female main lead because Jimin was Male lead, but Jimin don’t want to make Yn sad so he try to make Eva understand.

"Eva, try to understand Yn never played before so this character is easy for her."

“Ok Jimin if you say so.”

“So , Yn as Kimi , Jimin as Akari , Lina as Haruki , Taehyung as Izmir , Eva as Hana ,and me Isamu”

“But what about villain”

“We can't choose it, maybe there is already game set villain”

“Ok so guys let’s start”

Everyone takes there remote and They were about to start, when the game suddenly turns off and the screen goes blank. Everyone look at screen at then to each others

“What happened!, why did it turn blank?”

“Don’t know I set everything right but I don’t know what happened all of sudden” Yn stand up from here place to check.

“Let me check, Yn” Jungkook look at the tv then at wires then he turn off the tv and again start it but nothing happens.

“Everything looks fine but don’t why screen got blank all of sudden.”
Everyone stand from there seats and look at tv and trying to figure out what happened all of sudden.
After trying everything they just give up.

“lets just leave this game , i think there’s something wrong in this game.” Lina take back her seat.

Jimin looks at Yn who was upset because of this game, she was so excited for game now all this happen.
"Yn tell me shop name I’ll go to that Shop talk to them about this." He says looking at her.

"No jimin it’s ok I’ll return this tomorrow, and sorry guys I spoil your weekend." Yn looks down.

"Yahh, you should, I shouldn't have come here” Everyone look at Eva with firey eyes.

“Who invited you then” Lina glance Eva.“Don’t listen to her Yn, it’s not your fault.” Lina look at Yn with concern eyes.

“i think you guys should head to your house it’s already late, and there's nothing to do anymore at my boring house.”

“But yn..” "plus I’m little tired so I want to rest."

Everyone look at Jimin , Jimin nodded telling everyone to leave. Jimin wanted to talk with her he look at her, she looks so tired and upset, aa she did so much for today, so Jimin think not to talk right now let her sleep and he will talk to her later. Everyone did goodbye and left for their home. When everyone left, Yn cleaned everything then went to her room.

She took out her nightgown from her wardrobe and put it on her bed and went to the bathroom. she felt a little better after a warm bath.

she put on her nightgown and went to sleep, she was sad, her friends weekend was ruined because of her. Thinking all this, she didn't realize when she fell asleep.

Yn woke up to the cries of some people. When Yn looked at the time in the alarm clock kept next to her bed, it was 1 o'clock in the night. she turns on the light in her room and look outside of window where the sound was coming from.

What she sees shocks her.
Many people were standing with weapons and some people are sitting on ground and crying. It seemed as if a war had just taken place here and those who were sitting down had lost and those who stood with weapons had won.

Yn had many questions in her mind but who will answer her questions?

Then yn's phone rang. Yn reaches for her phone and looks at her notification.

'Task 1 find your team members'

"what is this and who sent this to me and why?" Yn says while looking at her phone, suddenly she hears a voice, and when she turns, there is a girl standing.

"Miss do you need help?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 685 25
This is about Y/n's life :) Enjoy... if there's any grammar mistakes..I'm sorry.. This is my first fanfiction , so don't mind my bad writing skills...
1.2M 49K 75
"Do you wanna learn how to kiss?" This is first fan fiction I write on Wattpad and English isn't my first language, my grammar is very sucks, so plea...
20.3K 1K 18
The last year of college is supposed to be fun!.......right? Follow Y/N's journey through her final year of college where she meets friends, a love i...
52K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...