Mastermind || 𝒲𝒯𝑀

By M3_Writer

In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. More

βΈΊ Mastermind βΈΊ
━━━━・Introducing・━━━━
━━━━・Graphics・━━━━
━━━━・Prologue・━━━━
act one βΈΊ growing up
Chapter One: Birth
Chapter Two: First-Year
Chapter Three: Protective Dad
Chapter Four: Little Genius
act two βΈΊ iron man one
Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party
Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Press Conference
Chapter Five: Found Bunny
Chaptet Six: Arc Reactor
Chapter Seven: Kidnapped
Chapter Eight: No Matter The Cost
Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane
Chapter Ten: My Dad's Iron Man
act three βΈΊ iron man 2
Chapter One: Panel
Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman
Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest
Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack
Chapter Five: Returning Home
Chapter Six: New Element
act four βΈΊ avengers
Chapter One: Lydia
Chapter Two: The Tesseract
Chaptier Three: Recruitment
Chapter Four: Asgardians
Chapter Five: Hacker
Chapter Six: Elizabeth
Chapter Seven: Destiny
Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again
Chapter Nine: Gold Scream
Chapter Ten: Golden Glow
Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye
Chapter Twelve: Babies and Talks
act five βΈ» Asgard
Chapter One: Odin against Loki
Chapter Three: The Decision
Chapter Four: Asgard

Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies

10.8K 547 43
By M3_Writer

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 5 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓼

warmth and love
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"Before we continue someone will be joining us," Strange tells everyone making them confused before he opens a portal and someone comes through.

No one moved or said a thing as they saw who was in front of them. The blonde looks around before spotting a familiar face.

"Tony?" Elizabeth Odinson questions making Tony get up slowly and walk towards her.

Once in front of her Tony pulls her into a tight hug making Elizabeth hug him just as tight.

"What's going on? Where am I?" Elizabeth asks him before spotting her brothers.

Thor removes her from Tony's arms and pulls his twin towards him hugging her tightly making Elizabeth chuckle.

"Let's me go you oof! You are going to crush me," Elizabeth says jokingly as Thor pulls away and wipes his eyes as he looks at his sister.

"Sorry. I just missed you," Thor tells her making Elizabeth squeeze his checks.

"I missed you too," Elizabeth tells him before looking towards Loki who was just frozen. Elizabeth looks at him before running into his arms making Loki wrap his arms tightly around her.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you do that. You shouldn't have been banished from Asgard," Loki says making Elizabeth shake her head.

"Loki I do not regret anything, and being banished happened to be the best this g that happened to me. I met Tony and had a...wait, my daughter. Where is she?" Elizabeth asks no longer feeling her baby's magic through her veins.

"Liz it's been sixteen years. You died," Tony tells her sadly making Elizabeth look at him heartbroken before looking over her shoulder to see a blonde girl with Tony's eyes clutching onto a boy with brown hair.

"Lydia?" Elizabeth asks making tears appear in the blonde's hair as she nods her head.

"Mom," Lydia whispers before rushing towards the woman. Elizabeth wraps her arms around her daughter tightly as Lydia closes her eyes.

Ever since she was a child and realized what happened to her mom Lydia has dreamed about this moment.

When her uncles told her about Valhalla and how when she died Lydia would see her mom again was something she looked forward to, but here her mom was.

And she was exactly how everyone described. She smelt like her grandmother they wore the same perfume, but her hugs. Her hugs were full of warmth and love. A hug she craved her entire life.

"Aww, you are so beautiful. Everything I ever could dream of you being," Elizbeth tells Lydia who had tears going down her face making Elizabeth wipe them away.

"You are just like Dad and all my uncles described. Even grandma," Lydia says chuckling sadly.

"You meet my mother?" Elizabeth asks smiling making Lydia nod eagerly.

"Yeah. She told me all about you. I even went to Asgard," Lydia tells her making Elizabeth smile at her.

"I've missed you, mom," Lydia whispers making Elizabeth hug her again running her fingers through her daughter's hair.

"I love you, my little Princess," Elizabeth whispers smiling at her daughter happily.

No one said anything watching the two. This was a moment no one thought they would ever see especially Tony.

It was a moment he always dreamed of. His beautiful little girl with her mother and his best friend.

It was like he was dreaming and Tony never wanted to wake up.

"It's time to continue," Strange says after a moment making Lydia nod as Elizabeth looks confused.

"Continue what?" Elizabeth asks her daughter.

"We are watching my life which apparently will be ending soon," Lydia says shrugging as she smiles at her mom who looks at her wide-eyed.

"What?! How?! Why?!" Elizabeth asks worriedly.

"The prophecy sister," Loki says making Elizabeth tense as everyone looks at him confused.

"Wait what prophecy? You never mentioned a prophecy before?!" Tony asks looking at Loki. 

"Are you sure brother?" Thor asks making Loki.

"Uhm can someone explain?! Like now," Tony demands making Loki roll his eyes at the man.

"Seems like something never changes," Elizabeth says chuckling at Tony who rolls his eyes at her. 

"There's a prophecy. It was why Elizabeth didn't want Odin to know about her daughter. I figured it out when Lydia was describing the feeling the stones gave her," Loki tells him making Tony gesture for him to hurry up.

"A child born of an Asgardian and a Midgardian. Will be more powerful than everyone who came before her. A girl with golden locks and the ability to feel the power of the stone. She will be the one save the universe from the titan who tries to destroy it," Loki recites as Tony wraps a protective arm around his daughter.

"Which is why I hide her from everyone," Elizabeth says looking at her daughter while Thor and Loki look at her sheepishly.

"For I knew father will want to get rid of someone with that amount of power and then he would come after her the moment he knew she existed," Elizabeth says glaring at her brothers.

"Sorry," the two mutters looking down marking Elizabeth rolling her eyes while Lydia laughs.

Hearing her daughters laugh Elizabeth smile at her softly.

"Let's sit down," Lydia tells her mom who nods as she sits between her parents.

"Rhodey. Happy. Pepper. I thought by now you would all be sick of Tony," Elizabeth jokes making Tony glare at her as everyone else laughs.

"We couldn't leave Lydia," Rhodey tells her smiling at his niece making Tony scoff at him as Elizabeth nods.

"Yes because she would have gotten food poisoning multiple times then," Happy tells Elizabeth making Tony throw his hands up as Elizabeth nods.

"You never ate anything he cooked right?" Elizabeth asks her daughter worriedly who nods.

"Oh, definitely not," Lydia says making Elizabeth sigh in relief as Tony glares at the two girls.

They smile at him with the same innocent smile making Tony shake his head at them.

"Evil. Both of you," Tony says pointing at the two blondes who both give him cheeky smiles.

❀ ༄ ❀ 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ 𝕆𝕋𝔼 ❀ ༄ ❀
This made me cry!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all!
<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 29 12
Izzy is Tony Stark's Daughter and all the guy's have a crush on her dating Clint first then i'm not sure who is endgame
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
189K 4.2K 11
A tragic disaster leads the Avengers to discover a troubled teenager with powers. Strong powers. In their fight to recruit this young girl to become...