The MaAn Journey

By NomadForLife

It is my first fanfiction... This is a story of anupama after she divorced vanraj and moved out of shah house... More

Note
Introduction
Self Doubt
The Internship
Manhattan
Family
The Shadow of the Past
Teaser
New Character Alert !!!
Meet The Boss
Rewind
Secrets and Support
Dosti
The Reunion
17 Years Ago...
Distant yet Close
The Bid
Shame !!!
Chaos !!
Heading Home
Mind Games
Calm before the Storm
The Newspaper Scandal
Revealed !!!
Play The Man !!
All They Need Is A Push
Anupama Meets Anuj
Vanraj Creates A Scene
Important Note
An Unexpected Visit
Home
Teaser 2
Udaan
Entangled !!
Not Your Fault !!
Favours !!
Assumptions
A Fresh Start !!
Friends ?
Learning From Each Other
Festivities !!
Samar
Missing Each Other!!
Anuj bonds with Pakhi
Anuj at the Dance Academy
Anuj comes up with a Plan.
The Launch Pooja
An Uninvited Guest !!
Anuj's Advice to Anupama
The Beginning of Karma for Vanraj !!
The Aftermath !!
Anupama at Anuj's Place
No Way Out !!
An Important Update !!
Karma and Longing !!
Shifting Dynamics And Evolving Bonds !!

Anupama enjoys Anuj's company!!

1.4K 84 74
By NomadForLife

Thank you so much for 50k views on this FF and showing all the love and support for it. It really means a lot ❤️🤗

So let's start without any delay.....

Shah House, Ahemdabad

23 August 2022, 5:00 pm

It was five in the evening and the Shah House glowed in a warm orange tinge as the slanting rays of the setting sun fell on it.
There was absolute silence around and the only sound that could be heard was the flutter of the pages of a magazine that Kavya was flipping through as she sat on a chair in the porch waiting for her husband who had gone to meet their lawyer.

It had been more than a week since they had asked their lawyer to get them a deal from the AK Group but still there wasn't any progress and she wondered if there ever will be.

From getting Baa to emotionally blackmail Anupama.....to.....manipulating Toshu and Pakhi against their mother, Kavya had used every trick in the book to save herself from the case and now she was waiting for Vanraj to come back to know if any of them had yet worked.

However, she didn't have to wait for long because as soon as she finished flipping through her magazine, Vanraj entered from the main gate and went inside the house without even noticing her presence.

Nevertheless, she followed him into the house wanting to know how the meeting with the lawyer went.

Kavya:- V....Tum kaha the?.....mai tumahra kabse wait kar rahi thi.

She said as Vanraj picked up a glass of water from the dining table to drink.

Vanraj:- Maine kaha tumse mera wait karne ko?

He retorted in a cold voice before gulping the water down his throat.

Kavya:- Tum mujhse kabhi dhang se kyu nahi baat kar sakte ho?

She complained as she came and stood in front of him but he ignored her presence and moved past her to go and sit on the sofa.

Noticing him ignoring her, Kavya wondered if the meeting didn't go well and decided to ask him about it.

Kavya:- Accha.....anyways....yeh sab chodo....pehle batao ki tumahri lawyer se baat hui?.....kya kaha usne?

She inquired, taking a seat beside him on the sofa and he looked at her in exasperation.

He was already frustrated from the day he had and Kavya's questions were doing nothing but adding more to it.

However, he didn't want to start a fight at the moment because he was looking for some comfort and support that no one in the house can give him except Kavya.

So, he answered her honestly.

Vanraj:- Wahi jo itne dino se keh raha hai....."mai kosis kar raha hoo Mr. Shah....aap patience rakhiye.....AK Group jald hi jawab dega".

He replied, feeling tired of receiving the same explanation from his lawyer everyday.

Kavya:- Kosis kar raha hai to abhi tak kyu kuch hua nahi?.....court ki date aati hi hogi....aur yeh AK Group ko ek deal ke liye ready nahi karwa paaya.....kaisa lawyer hai yeh?

She whined about the lawyer's incompetence but Vanraj kept quiet knowing that they don't have a choice.

Vanraj:- Kavya.....Aab jo bhi hai....yahi hai.

He said, asking her to compromise but Kavya was in no mood to do that when her entire life was at stake.

Kavya:- V.....humari life ka sawal hai.

She stated, clutching his hand trying to convince him to find another lawyer but Vanraj had already tried everything.

Vanraj:- Jaanta hoo mai..... isiliye aaj pure din me kamsekam das lawyer ko visit kar chuka hoo......but pata nahi koi aur yeh case lene ko tayyar hi nahi hai.....samajh nahi aa raha chal kya raha hai yeh.

He explained and Kavya wondered if they really had no option left.

She was about to ask him to contact a few more lawyers but before she could, Baa interrupted.

Baa:- Vanraj tu kab aaya?

She inquired, walking into the hall and Vanraj turned around to look at her.

Vanraj:- Bas abhi thodi der hui Baa.

He replied as she made herself comfortable on the sofa beside him and started looking here and there for someone.

On not finding the desired person around, she finally decided to ask Vanraj about it.

Baa:- Pakhi kaha hai?

She inquired and Vanraj just shrugged his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know.

Vanraj:- Mujhe kya pata Baa....jabse aaya hoo kahi dikhi nahi.

He said in a nonchalant manner and Baa looked at him surprised.

Baa:- Kahi dikhi nahi ka kya matalab hai?.....Use to tu leke aana wala tha na school se competition ke baad?

She questioned and Vanraj was reminded of the entire incident that happened in Pakhi's school where she not only insulted but also asked him to leave.

Vanraj:- Haan Baa...wo....wo kuch issues ho gaye the isiliye....mujhe waha se jaana pada.

He tried making some excuse not wanting Baa and Kavya to find out how his daughter behaved with him today.

Vanraj:- Lekin Pakhi ko yeh baat pata thi......mujhe laga wo abhi tak auto leke aa gayi hogi.

He added still thinking that Pakhi was already home and both Baa and Kavya were stunned by this revelation.

Kavya, in her restlessness about the case, forgot to ask Vanraj about the whereabouts of Pakhi and Baa had assumed that he was picking her up from school but seeing him clueless made them realise that no one in the house knew where she was.

Kavya:- Nahi V.....Pakhi to school se abhi tak ghar hi nahi aayi.

She said in panic and Vanraj was shocked hearing this.

Vanraj:- KYA !!

He shouted, standing up from the sofa and both Baa and Kavya followed suit.

Baa:- Haan.....wo nahi aayi abhi tak.....mujhe laga wo tere saath hogi.....aur tum dono baap beti.....wo competition ke baad humesha ki tarah....wo kya kehte ho tum dono....haan....ice-cream treat ke liye gaye hoge....isiliye itni der lag rahi.

She explained in anxiousness while Vanraj was worried sick about his daughter's whereabouts.

Vanraj:- Baa aapko mujhe phone karna chahiye tha na ek baar.....itna wakt thodi lagta hai ice cream khane me....aur Kavya tum.....tumhe to pata tha na mai kaha hoo....tum mujhe ek baar phone karke puch leti.

He confronted both of them for acting so irresponsible but Kavya didn't take it.

Kavya:- Tum mujhe kyu bol rahe ho....maine kya kiya?

She defended herself and Vanraj found it useless to explain it to her.

Vanraj:- Kuch nahi....tum kuch kar bhi nahi sakti ho.....mai Pakhi ko phone lagata hoo....puchta hoo kaha hai wo.

He taunted Kavya and took out his phone to call Pakhi.

Dialling her number, he paced across the hall waiting for her to pick up but she didn't.

Vanraj:- Yeh ladki phone hi nahi utha rahi mera.

He complained and was about to dial her number again when a message from an unexpected person popped up on his phone screen.

Vanraj:- Yeh Rakhi Dave mujhe kyu message kar rahi hai?

He wondered and opened the message to read it but as soon as he did, his eyes flung open as they fell on a picture of Anuj and Pakhi high-fiving and laughing with each other.

Kinjal se Anupama aur Mr. Kapadia ki dosti ke baare me suna tha to yakeen nahi hua tha.....lekin yeh nazaara dekh ke lag raha hai....Mr. Kapadia ne sirf Anupama ki life me hi nahi.....aapki beti ki life me bhi aapki jagah le li hai....Mr. Shah.

The message below the picture read and Vanraj stood there unblinking, trying to process it.

Is the picture even real? Was Anuj Kapadia really bonding with Pakhi as could be seen in the picture and if he was, how did Rakhi Dave get a whiff of it when he, himself, had no idea about Pakhi's whereabouts?

He wondered as another message from Rakhi Dave popped up on his screen.

Mujhe yeh photos kaha se mili yeh sochne me apna wakt mat barbaad kijeyega.....yeh sochiyega ki agar yeh photos media me chali gayi to aapka kya hoga?

It threatened and Vanraj finally realised that Rakhi might have got this information from one of her sources.

Anger rushed in the moment the shock faded and thrummed through his veins as the image of Pakhi mingling with the person he despises the most flashed before his eyes.

How dare Anuj Kapadia meet his daughter in his absence and why didn't Pakhi inform him about it !! There was no way in hell that she didn't know the person she was meeting was her father's biggest enemy and if she did, why is she sharing a laugh with him? Does Anupama have something to do with it?

The thought infuriated Vanraj and he threw the phone away in rage startling both Baa and Kavya who were standing on the side silently waiting for him to speak.

Thankfully the phone landed at Kavya's feet in one piece and she picked it up wondering what did Vanraj see on it that enraged him so much.

Her eyes widened in shock as soon as she had a look at the picture displayed on the phone screen.

Kavya:- V.....yeh Pakhi Anuj ke saath kya kar rahi hai?.....wo bhi Anupama ki dance academy ke bahar?

She asked in astonishment about Pakhi being with Anuj outside Anupama's academy and Vanraj's assumptions regarding Anupama were confirmed the moment she mentioned it.

It must be Anupama who picked up Pakhi from school and took her to the dance academy to meet her so-called friend Anuj Kapadia.

He concluded as he stood there on the side seething, wanting to burst out but before he could, Baa, who had been witnessing the play of emotions on her son's face for a while, intervened.

Baa:- Yeh maide ki katori kya bol rahi hai.....Pakhi us Anuj Kapadia ke saath kya karegi?

She inquired, looking at Vanraj and Kavya in disbelief.

Kavya:- Pata nahi Baa....lekin yeh dekhiye Rakhi Dave ne un dono ki photo bheji hai.....wo bhi haste hue.

She answered, walking upto Baa and showing her the picture.

Meanwhile, Baa looked at it and was shocked to see her granddaughter laughing with Anuj even after being repeatedly told that he and Anupama are the reason behind all their problems.

Baa:- Vanraj....mai yeh kya dekh rahi hoo....Pakhi aur wo Kapadia.....yeh dono kaise mile?

She let out in bewilderment as she walked up to Vanraj with the phone in her hand and put it in front of him.

Vanraj:- Us Anupama ki wajah se Baa.....aur kaise?.....wahi meri beti ko behla fusla ke apne saath school se dance academy le gayi hogi Anuj se milane.

He replied in annoyance, snatching the phone from her hand and putting it away in anger and frustration.

Baa:- To tu yaha khada kya kar raha hai?.....jaa aur jaake Pakhi ko wapas lekar aa....isse pehle ki wo dono milke uske man me humare khilaaf zehar bhare.

She ordered and Vanraj realised that Baa was right.

He should go and get his daughter out of there before Anuj Kapadia poisons her mind against him but before he could, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

Hello everyone. I'm back.

The voice said and everyone including Vanraj turned around to have a look at it.

It was no one but Pakhi entering the Shah House casually and greeting everyone as if nothing happened while the others looked at her waiting for an explanation.

Seeing all eyes on her, she wondered what it was all about and why she was receiving death glares from her family members.

Was it about how she behaved with Vanraj this morning in school?

She thought and gathered the courage to ask about it.

Pakhi:- Kya hua.....aap log mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

She inquired meekly and Vanraj looked at her displeased.

Vanraj:- Tu kaha thi itne der se?.....school to tera do ghante pehle khatam ho gaya tha na?

He questioned, walking upto Pakhi and she got anxious on thinking of disclosing where she was.

Pakhi:- Haan papa....wo mai....

She stuttered in nervousness trying to form an answer but Vanraj cut her off.

Vanraj:- Wo mai kya....Haan?

He called her out knowing very well that she was trying to make up some excuse rather than telling him the truth and Pakhi looked at him bewildered.

Pakhi:- Aap mujhse aise kyu baat kar rahe ho?......What's going on?

She asked, hearing the rude tone in which her father was speaking to her and Vanraj had enough of her questions.

Vanraj:- I will tell you what's going on....Yaha mai ghar me pareshaan ho raha hoo ki tu abhi tak ghar kyu nahi aayi school se.....aur tu hai ki mere dushmano ke saath hangout kar rahi hai.

He lashed out but Pakhi still wasn't able to grasp the situation.

Pakhi:- Papa.....what are you talking about?

She questioned not being able to join the dots and Vanraj fetched the phone out of his pocket hearing this.

Vanraj:- This. This is what I am talking about.

He stated in a loud voice showing her the picture of Anuj and her laughing with each other and she was shocked seeing it.

She has come home with a thought of apologising to Vanraj for her rude behaviour in school and going to meet Anupama without his permission because she feared that someone from the colony would eventually tell him about her visit as the dance academy was not that far away from their colony but she had no intention of letting him know about her meeting with Anuj as she knew it would do nothing but only infuriate him.

However, no matter how much she tried to hide it, the truth was now out in the open and she didn't know how to explain it.

She looked at Baa and Kavya for help but both of them were too afraid to interfere. She tried to figure out some other way out of this situation but there wasn't.

Vanraj needed answers and he needed them now.

Vanraj:- Pakhi bol....Kya hai yeh? Tu Anuj Kapadia ke saath kya kar rahi hai?

He asked again in a cold voice but Pakhi didn't answer, causing Vanraj to lose the last shred of patience left in him.

Vanraj:- BOL.

He shouted in a thunderous tone and a shiver ran down Pakhi's spine.

Terrified of what her father might do in anger if she doesn't speak up, she blabbed all about the incident that happened in school in front of him and all three of them in the room were stunned hearing this.

Baa and Kabya were worried that Pakhi will start taking her mom's side after this incident and then they won't be able to use her to manipulate Anupama into dropping the case while Vanraj feared the worst. He thought that Anuj Kapadia was trying to take his place in Pakhi's life like he is doing in Anupama's by helping her and her daughter and he couldn't let this happen.

Vanraj:- Ek anjaan insaan ne kaha ki wo tujhe ghar drop kar dega aur tu uske saath chali gayi......TERA DIMAG TO NAHI KHARAB HO GAYA HAI PAKHI?

He yelled, asking her why she went with a stranger in the first place and Pakhi understood his concern about him.

Pakhi:- Papa wo anjaan nahi hai.....mummy ke dost hai.

She tried to explain but Kavya interrupted her in between.

Kavya:- Are dost hai to kya hua.....uska matalab yeh thodi hai ki tum uske saath kahi bhi chali jaoo.....especially tab jab uske against humara case chal raha ho.

She said and Pakhi looked at her annoyed.

She was already pissed off at Kavya for what she had to face in school today because of her and now her unnecessary intervention was irking her even more. She badly wanted to shut her up with her retort but she controlled herself and turned towards Vanraj for support.

She looked at him to take her side but to her shock, Vanraj opened his mouth in Kavya's favour.

Vanraj:- Kavya bilkul sahi keh rahi hai.....tujhe idea bhi hai.....agar media me yeh photo viral ho gayi to log kya kahenge.....kahenge ki Vanraj Shah ki beti khud uska saath nahi dena chahti hai.

He said, informing Pakhi about the consequences of her actions and this left Pakhi in disbelief.

All this time, she was thinking that her father was reprimanding her because he was concerned about her leaving with a stranger but hearing him take Kavya's side made her realise that his first priority was his image and reputation and then his daughter.

She was trying to process this whole situation not knowing how to react when Baa came upto her and started unleashing her taunts.

Baa:- Pehle hi us Anuj ki wajah se samaaj me humari itni badnaami ho rahi hai.....aab tu bhi uska saath leke humari beizzati karwa le.

She rebuked Pakhi for mingling with Anuj Kapadia and it started getting on her nerves.

Vanraj:- Exactly.......tu yeh mat bhul ki aaj hum jis bhi mess me hai na....wo us Anuj Kapadia aur Anupama ki hi den hai.

He stated, blaming Anuj and Anupama for the problems in their life and Pakhi couldn't control anymore....not today.....not after Anuj helped her sort her father's mess.

Pakhi:- WRONG PAPA.....AAJ HUM JIS BHI MESS ME HAI....WO UNKI NAHI....BALKI AAPKI AUR KAVYA KI DEN HAI.....AUR WO AUR VIKRAM UNCLE TO WO MESS BAS SORT KARNE KI KOSIS KAR RAHE HAI.

She lashed out in frustration and Vanraj and Kavya were taken aback hearing it.

Pakhi:- Infact....aaj bhi....mess aapne hi create kiya tha mere school me aake.....jo unhone sort out kiya. Wo opposite side pe hone ke baad bhi humari itni help kar rahe hai papa.....aur aap ho ki thank you bolne ke bajaaye unhe hi blame kar rahe ho.

She added, showing Vanraj the mirror but all he could think of was how Anuj had manipulated Pakhi into blaming him.

He knew this would happen if they don't handle the situation properly but he didn't know that it would happen this soon.

Vanraj:- Pakhi beta....tu samajh kyu nahi rahi hai....wo teri help karke mujhe neecha dikhana chahta hai.....yeh dikhana chahta hai ki I don't care about you.

He tried to pacify her but Pakhi was already bitter by now.

Pakhi:- Yeh unhe mujhe dikhane ki zaroorat nahi hai....I can see how much you care about me.

She scoffed at him and Vanraj gave her a death glare.

Vanraj:- What did you say?

He asked in a cold voice and Pakhi repeated herself.

Pakhi:- I SAID I CAN SEE HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT ME.

She reiterated in a loud voice not afraid to speak her mind anymore and Vanraj couldn't believe his ears.

Pakhi:- Jabse mai ghar aayi hoo.....aap logo me se kisi ne nahi pucha ki mera competition kaisa gaya.....ya fir haath me jo maine trophy li hai......wo kaisii hai.....sab bas mujhpe ek saath chad gaye ki mai Anuj uncle ke saath kya kar rahi thi.

She accused them of not caring for her and everyone stood there in silence knowing well that they were somewhere guilty of it.

Pakhi:- Aur to aur......maine jab aapko bataya ki mere saath school me kya hua.....aur logo ne mujhe kaise bully kiya.....tab bhi aapne mujhse ek baar tak nahi pucha ki mai theek hoo ya nahi.....instead aap Anuj uncle ki help ko belittle karne me busy the.

She expressed her hurt at their behaviour and a lone tear trickled down her cheeks.

Vanraj couldn't take this and he stood there thinking that he should have comforted his daughter the moment she told him about the bullying incident but his fear of losing his daughter to Anuj overpowered him and he ended up escalating the situation further.

However, there was still time and he could do something to control it.

Not wasting a second, he moved forward and was about to take Pakhi in a hug when she took a step back and spoke up...

Pakhi:- Anyways....I thought mai ghar aake aapko sorry bolungi ki mai aapse bina puche mummy se milne gayi.....but now I have realised that....sorry to mujhe mummy ko bolna chahiye ki ek saal pehle court case me maine unhe nahi balki aapko choose kiya.

She said, wiping the tears from her eyes and Vanraj's heart which had just started to understand his daughter's pain turned rigid again hearing this.

Pakhi:- Atleast wo mere liye concerned to hai.....but aap logo ko to meri life me kya ho raha hai.....uski parwah hi nahi hai.

She added and Kavya, who was quiet up until now, spoke up.

Kavya:- Pakhi.....tumahri mummy agar tumahre liye itni concerned hoti to usne apne us friend Anuj se bolkar yeh case wapas le liya hota.

She said, trying to manipulate Pakhi against Anupama but Pakhi gave her a befitting reply.

Pakhi:- AUR AGAR TUM HUMARE LIYE ITNI CONCERNED HOTI TO....HUMPE YEH CASE KABHI HOTA HI NAHI. SO YOU SHOULD BETTER SHUT UP.

She retorted in a piercing tone and Vanraj couldn't tolerate his daughter siding with Anupama anymore.

Vanraj:- PAKHI....ENOUGH

He yelled and both Kavya and Baa were startled hearing his tone.

Vanraj:- Aab bahut ho raha hai.

He said but Pakhi didn't budge this time.

Pakhi:- Exactly papa....aab kuch zada hi ho raha hai....agar aap log meri life......meri problems sort out nahi kar sakte.....to at least unhe badhaiye to mat tamashe karke.

She replied in the same tone as him and this irked Vanraj even more.

He was about to set his daughter straight for misbehaving with him twice in one day when someone interrupted.

Mujhe nahi pata yaha kya ho raha hai.....and honestly janna bhi nahi hai.....but Pakhi jo bhi keh rahi hai.....sahi keh rahi hai.

A voice came from outside and everyone turned towards it to find Toshu standing at the door.

Toshu:- Yeh roz roz ke tamaashe se aab mai bhi tang aa gaya hoo aab...

He complained, entering the house and Baa immediately tried to shut him up.

Baa:- Tu chup kar.....tujhe pata bhi nahi hai isne kya kiya hai.

She ordered but Toshu didn't care to abide by it.

Toshu:- Kuch bhi kiya ho Baa.....chori jitna bada to kuch nahi kiya hoga na.

He taunted and Kavya and Vanraj looked at him in frustration.

Pakhi:- Exactly papa....Kavya, Baa aur aapke tamaasho ki wajah se aab to mera is ghar me rehne ka man hi nahi karta.

She stated, criticising the daily drama that occurs in the Shah House and Toshu came in her support.

Toshu:- Aur Pakhi ka to pata nahi.....but agar yeh tamaashe yun hi chalte rahe na to mai is ghar me definitely nahi reh paunga.

He added and all the three looked at him in astonishment.

Vanraj:- What do you mean tu is ghar me nahi reh paayega?

He asked, terrified that Toshu was again thinking of leaving his family as he did at the time when Rakhi refused to marry Kinjal to him during Janmashtami.

Toshu:- Bas nahi reh paunga.....isse aage mujhe kuch nahi bolna hai.

He answered not giving any specifics, leaving both Baa and Vanraj in fear and confusion.

Toshu:- Aur behtar hoga ki aap log mujhe aur Pakhi ko iske aage kuch naa bole......kyuki hum is drame se filhal ke liye bahar kahi dur jaa rahe hai.

He added and asked Pakhi to come with him.

Toshu:- Pakhi....chal.

He said and she followed him outside the house leaving Baa and Vanraj fuming in anger.

Baa:- Yeh Anupama aur uske dosto ne humara jeena haram karke rakkha hai.

She cursed as she walked back to her swing and made herself comfortable on it.

Baa:- Pehle to wo Kapadia mere bete ko jail bhejne pe tula hua tha.....Aab mere bete ke baccho ko usse dur kar raha hai.

She stated, clutching the sides of her seat in irritation.

Vanraj:- Aap bilkul sahi keh rahi hai Baa....wo Anuj Kapadia mere baccho ki nazaro me mujhe girakar....khud meri jagah lena chahta hai.

He let out in hatred and Kavya snickered hearing this.

Kavya:- Oooo please V....bolne se pehle soch to liya karo?....wo ek billionaire hai.....use tumahre jaise middle class aadmi ki jagah lene me kya interest hoga?

She said, infuriating an already enraged Vanraj even more.

Vanraj:- KAVYA....

He shouted, feeling agitated but Kavya didn't back off.

Kavya:- Kya Kavya?....yeh sabka naam le leke chillana band karo aur situation ko thodi calmly handle karna seekho.....nahi to Anuj Kapadia tumahri jagah le na le.....tum apne baccho ki zindagi me apni jagah zaroor kho doge.

She warned him in the same tone and the anger and rage he had tried to suppress while dealing with his daughter sprung to life and made him want to confront the person causing all this.

Vanraj:- Mai aisa kabhi hone nahi dunga.....mai use apne baccho aur Anupama ki zindagi me meri jagah kabhi nahi lene dunga.

He stated with eyes red in anger and his fingers clenched in a fist as he walked out the door.

Kavya:- V.....kaha jaa rahe ho?

She questioned as she followed him outside while Baa sat in the hall knowing well where he was going.

Vanraj:- Jiski wajah se yeh sab shuru hua hai....use sabak seekhane.

He replied, walking out the main gate and Kavya tried to stop him.

Kavya:- V.....ruko.....stop.

She shouted but Vanraj had already walked a distance from where he couldn't hear her.

Standing outside, she wished that he doesn't do something rash in his rage.

Oh God......kahi V gusse me kuch ulta seedha na kar de. Please take care.

She prayed.

Anupama Dance Academy, Ahmedabad

23 August 2022, 6:00 pm

Cheers..

Anuj and Anupama spoke simultaneously as they raised their tea cups for a toast.

It was around five minutes ago when Anuj came back from the outside tea stall and helped Anupama in serving the fritters in a plastic plate that he had brought along with two cups of tea.

This gesture of his melted Anupama's heart as it had been told to her all through her life that it was her duty to serve people and not the other way around but everytime she was with Anuj, it was mostly him serving her or them doing it together and this made her feel like an equal and brought a smile on her face.

Once the food was laid out, they made themselves comfortable on the little couch in Anupama's office and started conversing about their work and day over tea or as they used to call it these days their "chai pe charcha".

Anuj:- Waise Anupama....tumne bataya nahi....tumahra college aur internals kaise chal rahe hai?

He asked, looking at Anupama as she took a sip from her cup.

Anu:- Theek theek.

She replied, putting the cup down on the table.

Anuj:- Bas theek theek?

He questioned and Anupama smiled at him.

Anu:- Haan matalab internals to mere hisaab se acche hi jaa rahe hai......aur rahi baat college ki to as usual wahi classes and assignments....yahi sab chal raha hai....nothing new.

She said, shrugging her shoulders and Anuj let out a sigh.

Anuj:- Seriously Anu....nothing new. Tum abhi bhi is maamle me wahi Anupama ho.

He commented with a giggle and Anupama looked at him baffled.

Anu:- Ek minute.....Kaun si Anupamaa?

She asked, perplexed.

Anuj:- Wahi jo class ki first row me first bench ki corner seat par baithkar bas din bhar padhti hi rehti thi.

He reminded and Anupama knew that he was teasing her.

Anu:- Pehli baat aab mai middle wali row ki first bench pe baithti hoo and secondly usme burai kya hai?

She argued and Anuj chuckled a bit looking at her cute frown.

Anuj:- Nahi burai koi nahi hai.....bas boriyat hai.

He said casually, taking a bite from one of the onion pakodas kept in the plate and Anupama didn't look happy at this.

Anu:- Accha to mai aapko boring lagti hoo?

She inquired and Anuj instantly nodded in a no.

Anuj:- Ofcourse not.

He said but Anupama wasn't convinced by his answer.

Anu:- To lagti thi?

She questioned and Anuj started to realise that she had misunderstood him.

Anuj:- Anu....maine aisa kab kaha?

He asked, reminding her that he said no such thing but Anupama was adamant that he did.

Anu:- Abhi just do second pehle....

She said in a straight tone and Anuj wondered if he went too far with his comment.

Anuj:- Anu....Mera wo matalab nahi tha......mai to bas yeh keh raha tha ki....you should take a break and chill sometimes with your college friends. Padhai ke beech me yeh sab bhi zaroori hota hai.....it's healthy and fun.

He tried to clear her misunderstanding but Anupama didn't say a word.

Seeing her sitting in silence, he feared if she was hurt and tried to pacify her.

Anuj:-Please naaraz mat ho Anu.....mai yeh nahi keh raha ki padhai karna is boring but....

He went on and on with his explanation and Anupama couldn't keep a straight face anymore.

She knew he didn't mean it when he said that her studying all the time is boring but apparently she was in a teasing mood today and couldn't let go of this opportunity to pull his leg.

Hence, she faked being angry at his comment and when he started explaining non stop that he didn't mean that she was boring, Anupama could control herself no more.

Her eyes brimmed with tears of mirth and the suppressed smile tugging her lips broke into a full fledged laughter that surprised Anuj completely.

He couldn't comprehend what was going on as he watched her laughing with her hand covering her mouth.

His heart that was pounding like a drum all this time while she was quiet, finally relaxed a bit but still his eyes were looking for answers.

Seeing him looking at her in astonishment, Anupama finally spoke up...

Anu:- Anuj....aap bhi na....kitne jaldi dar jaate hai.

She stated amidst her giggles and Anuj was left baffled.

Anuj:- Huh?

He let out in confusion.

Anu:- Mai mazaak kar rahi thi....

She explained, suppressing a chuckle and Anuj finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Anuj:- Anuuu....tum na....

He whined, looking at her and Anupama immediately held her ears in an apology.

Anu:- Sorry....sorry.....sorry.....but pata nahi kyu.....jabse aap aaye hai.....tabse aapko aise chedne ka man kar raha hai.

She said while Anuj nodded in a no, gesturing her to put her hands down and she complied.

Anuj:- Pata hai thode der tum aur nahi bolti.....to mujhe heart attack hi aa jaata.

He stated, tapping gently on his chest to calm his racing heart and Anupama grinned at this.

Anu:- Kyu?....itna farak padta hai aapko mere naaraz hone se?

She asked, looking at him intently and the next string of words automatically escaped his mouth.

Jitna tum soch bhi nahi sakti...

He stated in his deep baritone voice and Anupama took a heavy gulp hearing this.

Looking at the change in her expressions, Anuj immediately realised about the slip up and tried to cover it up.

Anuj:- Mera matalab hai.... ofcourse padta hai....gin chunke to log hai meri zindagi me....jinhe mai apna dost keh saku....agar wo bhi mujhse naaraz ho jaayenge....to kya mujhe farak nahi padega !!

He said in nervousness and Anupama gave him a small smile.

Anu:- Well Anuj.....agar wo log sach me aapke dost hai....to I assure you wo aapse itni choti si baat pe nahi naaraz honge......kabhi nahi.

She assured and Anuj nodded in acknowledgement.

However, he still didn't want Anupama to misunderstand him.

Anuj:- But sachii Anu......mera wo matalab nahi tha.

He reiterated and Anupama grinned at this.

Anu:- Jaanti hoo....lekin agar hota bhi to mujhe bura nahi lagta.

She said leaving Anuj in bewilderment.

Anuj:- Kyu?

He asked, baffled.

Anu:- Kyuki mujhe pata hai ki college me meri duniya sirf auditorium aur class ki first bench ki corner seat tak hi simit thi.

She replied and looked at him with a painful smile.

Anu:- Aur shaadi ke baad to wo duniya aur choti ho gayi.

She added and Anuj understood what she meant.

He remembered how after her marriage, Anupama stopped dancing and visiting the college auditorium. She never participated in any dance event since then and the mere thought of this pricked his heart like a needle but he stopped himself from conveying it.

Instead, he tried to motivate her.

Anuj:- Lekin Anu....aab tumahri duniya choti nahi reh gayi hai.

He began and Anupama looked at him in question.

Anuj:- Isme bahut kuch shamil ho gaya hai......tumahri dance academy, humara office,tumahra college aur most importantly tum.

He answered, trying to make her realise her importance in her own life.

Anuj:- Isiliye puraani baaton ke liye pachtana chodo.....aur zindagi ne jo yeh naya mauka diya hai uska pura fayda uthao....naye rishte banao....naye dost banao, nayi memories banao....wo sab karo jo tum shayad college me ya college ke baad karna chahti thi.

He added and Anupama took a sip from her tea cup before responding.

Anu:- Whi to kar rahi hoo...

She said with a grin and Anuj looked at her in confusion.

Anu:- Naye rishte....naye dost.....nayi memories.

She clarified, pointing towards him and their present situation while Anuj raised a toast to their friendship.

Anuj:- In that case....thank you mujhe apna dost banane ke liye.

He said lifting up his tea cup in a gesture and Anupama did the same in response.

Anu:- Thank you mera dost banne ke liye.

She stated and Anuj smiled in acknowledgement when something popped up in his mind.

Anuj:- Anu....ek baat kahu...

He began and Anupama gestured him to go ahead.

Anu:- Boliye na...

She said and Anuj took a second to gather his thoughts.

Anuj:-Anu dekho....mai, Devika aur Bunty.....hum sab to yahi hai aur humesha yahi rahenge.....lekin tumahre college ke din.....wo wapas nahi aayenge.
Isiliye please Anu for one day.....for one day....bunk your classes.....ditch this dance academy and our office.....and go have fun with your college friends.

He requested and Anupama looked at him in astonishment.

Anuj:- GK ki language me bolu to.....take a break Maan.

He added and she didn't know how to react to this particular request as she rarely received one.

It was sweet and heartwarming, especially coming from Anuj but unfortunately, she knew that she didn't have the time to act on it.

Hence, she tried to dismiss his idea as politely as possible.

Anu:- I appreciate it Anuj ki aap mere baare me itna soch rahe hai but unfortunately mai yeh nahi kar sakti.

She said and Anuj gave her a small smile as he adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose and wondered if he went too far with his emotions and interfered in things in which he wasn't supposed to.

Meanwhile, Anupama noticed the change in his expressions and not wanting to sound rude, she tried to explain herself.

Anu:- I know aapko lagta hai ki mai bahut padhaku hoo aur isiliye mujhe yeh sab karna nahi pasand but aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

She began and Anuj shifted his attention towards her.

Anu:- Mujhe padhai se pyaar hai.....aur mai kabhi nahi chahti ki uska nuksaan ho.....but haan......aisa bhi nahi hai ki mera bilkul man nahi karta break lene ka ya aise hi apne dosto ke saath time spend karne ka.

She continued and Anuj got curious hearing this.

Anu:- Satayis saal pehle bhi....jab mai aap sab ke saath college me thi aur Devika ko dekhti thi.....yeh classes bunk karke aap sabke saath canteen me ya kahi bahar ghumte hue.....fests attend karte hue....apne dosto ke saath college trips par jaate hue.....to mera bhi man karta tha....ki ek baar hi sahi....college khatam hone se pehle kash mai bhi yeh kar pauu.....but kabhi himmat hi nahi hui meri.

She expressed her wishes and her fears during the college days and Anuj listened to all of them carefully without any interruption.

Anu:- Shaadi se pehle.....dar laga rehta tha ki agar maa se pucha ya unko pata chala to wo mera college aana hi band kar dengi.....aur shaadi ke baad to college aana hi itna mushkil ho gaya tha ki classes bunk karna to dur ki baat hai.....mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki mai apni padhai puri kar paungi ya nahi.

She further added and Anuj's heart pained even at the thought of it but he composed himself and reminded her that things are different now.

Anuj:- I know Anu.....satayis saal pehle tumahre upar bahut saari pavbandiyaan thi but aab to aisa kuch nahi hai na.

He said and Anupama let out a snort after hearing this.

Anu:- Pehle mujhe bhi aisa laga tha Anuj......lekin galat laga tha.

She stated and Anuj looked at her in bewilderment.

Anu:- Satayis saal pehle ghar aur samaj ki pavbandiyaan thi meri zindagi par.....aab wakt ki hain.

She added, looking down at her fingers and Anuj didn't know how to react to it.

He needed some context but was too afraid to ask for one as it was evident from her eyes that she was finding it difficult to talk about it.

Hence, he waited for her to continue in silence and to his relief, she did.

Anu:- Dedh saal pehle....jab maine college me admission liya tha.....tab source of income ke naam pe sirf mere pass meri online dance classes thi....yaha tak ki meri college fees ki first instalment bhi Devika ne bhari thi......isiliye college ke baad jo bhi aur jitna bhi wakt milta tha mai Samar aur Nandini ke saath is dance academy ko tayar karne me bitati thi....taaki mai apni income badha saku aur Devika ka diya hua loan chuka saku....lekin yeh to meri life thi na....to sab itni aasani se kaise ho jaata?

She said, letting out a painful chuckle at the last part and Anuj lifted his hand in an attempt to comfort her but immediately retracted it back as soon as he realised what he was doing.

However, she didn't notice it and continued with tears welling up in her eyes and a smile playing on her lips.

Anu:- Dance academy kaise bhi karke ready hui to Mr. Shah ne Pakhi ki custody ka case kar diya......wo khatam hua to aadha time lawyer, hospital aur college ke dues bharne ka intezaam karne me nikal gaya. Finally yeh sab karne ke baad laga ki aab sab normal ho jaayega aur ho bhi raha tha....mujhe AK Group me internship mil gayi.....mai Bunty se mili.....humari dosti hui.....aisa lag raha tha ki kitne saalo baad....life wapas track pe aa gayi hai....but then Mr. Shah did the unthinkable and my life again went off track.

She added, wiping a tear from the corner of her eyes and Anuj realised he didn't know about even half of the struggles she went through after her divorce.

She hid her pain so perfectly behind her strong appearance that even after knowing the events that happened after divorce from Devika, he couldn't imagine the effect they had on her until she narrated it to him, herself.

The course of events might not be new to him but the hurt in her voice surely was and it didn't let him utter a word.

Anu:- In sabke beech me apni college life jeene ka wakt hi nahi mila.....aur jaisa sab kuch chal raha hai.....mujhe nahi lagta aage bhi milega.

She said as she finally lifted up her gaze to look at Anuj and found him already looking back at her.

The pale expression on his face made her realise what all she had said just now.....from her wishes and desires to pain and suffering.....she told him more than he needed to know and more than she wanted to tell.

How could she? She had never shared those wishes about her college life even with Devika yet. It took her more than two months to confide in Vikram about her past and here she was sharing both the aspects of her life with Anuj in a friendship of mere few weeks.

She thought to herself and was amazed to realise how comfortable and at ease she felt with Anuj.

However, she didn't want to bring him down by dumping all her pain on him and hence seeing him silent for a while, she decided to apologise for making the atmosphere so tense.

Anu:- Ss...sorry wo maine kuch zada hi bol diya.

She said in nervousness and Anuj immediately nodded in a no as he realised that she was misunderstanding his silence.

Anuj:- Anu.....jab maine kaha tha ki agar tumhe kabhi bhi koi baat karne ke liye chahiye to.....I am there for you.....wo maine aise hi nahi kaha tha.....I meant it. Okay?

He reassured her that he wasn't bothered by any of it but she just hummed in response.

Anuj:- Anyways.....tum yeh sab chodo.....aur mujhe yeh batao ki tum jo satayis saal pehle college me karna chahti thi....wo abhi karna chahti ho ya nahi?

He inquired, trying to break the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

Anu:- Anuj....par mere pass...

She was about to tell him that she doesn't have the time but Anuj interrupted in between.

Anuj:- Anuuuu.....Haan ya Naa?

He asked, wanting her to answer in a yes or no.

Anu:- Haan.

She replied hesitantly and Anuj smiled at her.

Anuj:- To bas....this is final.....tumahre college khatam hone se pehle.....tum apni saari wishes puri karogi.

He declared and Anupama looked at him perplexed.

Anuj:- And I, Devika and Bunty will make sure that everything is taken care of so that you can go and enjoy with your friends.

He said, clearing her confusion and Anupama was about to protest when something popped up in her mind.

Anu:- Ek minute.....agar aap log saari cheezo ka dhyaan rakhenge.....to mai enjoy kiske saath karoongi?....Akele?

She questioned and Anuj replied, stating the obvious.

Anuj:- Anu....college life na college friends ke saath enjoy karte hai.

He said and Anupama clicked her tongue in disappointment.

Anu:- Wahi to problem hai Anuj....mere college friends aab college me hi nahi hai.

She complained and Anuj had no idea what she was talking about.

Anuj:- Huh?

He let out perplexed.

Anu:- Mera matalab hai.....when I was in college with you guys, I always wanted to live those memories with Devika and now I wish I could have lived those memories with all three of you.....but apparently......yeh ho nahi sakta aab.....kyuki mai bhale abhi college me hoo....but aap log to nahi hai na.

She expressed her regret of not having lived those memories with them and Anuj was surprised hearing this.

Anuj:- To tum yeh humare saath karna chahti ho?

He tried to confirm and Anupama looked at him as if it wasn't obvious.

Anu:- Ofcourse Anuj....but chodiye na.....mere pass waise bhi time nahi hai yeh sab karne ka aur jo cheez impossible hai....uske baare me baat karke kya fayda.

She said not wanting to further discuss something that wasn't possible but Anuj's mind was on a totally different track.

Anuj:- Impossible to kuch bhi nahi hai.

He whispered under his breath as something started cooking in his brain.

Anu:- Huh?.....Aapne kuch kaha?

She asked but Anuj instantly changed the topic.

Anuj:- Nahi kuch nahi....mai to bas yeh keh raha tha ki as you wish.....college life tumahri hai Anu....tum ise apne tareeke se enjoy karo.....don't listen to us. Hum backbenchers ki aadat hoti hai apne dosto ko bigaadne ki.

He said in an amusing tone and Anupama smiled at this.

Anu:- Don't worry hum front benchers itne stupid nahi hote ki itni aasani se aapki baaton me aa jaaye.

She stated, letting out a chuckle.

Anuj:- Wo to dekhte hai kaun kiski baaton me aata hai....

He replied with a smirk and Anupama looked at him in suspicion but before she could ask something, Anuj picked up the plate of pakodas from the table and offered it to her.

Anuj:- Filhal tum zada sochana band karo aur yeh pakode khao.

He said, forwarding the plate in front of her and Anupama muttered a thank you taking it from him.

Anu:- Waise Anuj aapne mere college se leke internals tak....sabke baare me puch liya but aapne nahi bataya ki Project Aadhar ke launch ki tayari kaisi chal rahi hai?

She inquired and Anuj was suddenly reminded of something.

Anuj:- Ohh accha hua tumne mujhe yaad dila diya.....mujhe tumse usse related kuch baat karni thi.

He said and Anupama looked at him perplexed.

Anu:- Tayariyon se related?

She questioned.

Anuj:- Nahi nahi.....pooja se related.

He replied leaving Anupama confused again.

Anu:- Huh?

She let out baffled and Anuj explained further.

Anuj:- Actually maine launch se pehle ek pooja rakkhi hai site pe...aur mai chahta tha ki mere family....friends sab log pooja me shaamil ho.

He expressed his wish and went on to invite her.

Anuj:- Aab I know ki tumahre internals chal rahe hai aur tum college aur dance academy me kaafi busy ho....but agar tum, Kanta Aunty, Bhavesh aur Nihar pooja me aaoge to mujhe aur GK ko sach me bahut accha lagega.

He said a bit hesitantly and Anupama smiled hearing this.

Anu:- Hum zaroor aayenge Anuj.

She replied, accepting the invitation as she knew that the project was Anuj's father's dream and how important a day it will be for Anuj when it is launched.

Anuj:- Thank you Anu.

He stated in gratitude, feeling content that finally after all these years, Anupama will be a part of important days of his life not as a life partner but atleast as a friend.

Anu:- Aur btw aapko internals ki chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.....wo kal khatam ho jaayenge....aur mai parso se office bhi aana shuru kar dungi.

She informed and Anuj looked at her in surprise.

Anuj:- Sach?

He asked in excitement.

Anu:- Much.

She replied in a playful tone and Anuj couldn't help but grin in happiness.

Anu:- Aab aap hasna band kariye....aur yeh pakode kahiye !!

She added, offering him the fritters and Anuj chuckled as he took the plate from her hand.

As the two returned to their conversation filled with mirth and laughter, a pair of eyes watching them from behind the door curtain turned green in jealousy.

It was no one but Vanraj who, a few minutes ago, was standing outside the threshold of Anupama's dance academy fuming in anger. He wanted to go in and unload it all on the woman that was the reason behind his misery but his legs didn't cooperate.

It's been a year and half since the dance academy came into existence and still he had visited it only twice because everytime he did, it reminded him of how far has Anupama come since she walked out of the Shah House or to be more specific, out of his life.

No matter how much he lied to himself that Anupama was inferior to him in all aspects, the truth was that she wasn't and the first time it struck him was twenty four years ago, when he came back home and saw Anupama reading his office file.

It was just a month since she had finished her college and was eager to work in the corporate sector but since she couldn't, she found satisfaction by reading her husband's office files and books in leisure time trying to gain as much knowledge as she could.

Vanraj wasn't aware of this fact as he was rarely home but when he saw it for the first time, he snatched the file back from her and laughed out loud saying that it's his office files and not a cooking book that Anupama could understand.

However, Anupama proved him wrong the very next moment pointing out two mistakes that could get him in great trouble in office the very next day. Even though she did it politely, Vanraj's ego got hurt but there was nothing he could do about it as Anupama had Moti Baa's protection back then.

So, he talked to his Baa and made sure that Anupama is mostly busy with household chores and doesn't get the time to read or do anything else but it didn't work. Anupama never forgot to take out the time to do what she liked whether it be dance or reading and as the days passed by, this attitude of hers started getting on his nerves.

One fine day, when everyone else in the family had gone out of town for a wedding, Vanraj brought his boss home for dinner and asked Anupama to cook for the occasion. She did as she used to and received all the praises from Vanraj's boss and his wife. After dinner, Vanraj, his boss and his wife settled down in the hall and started discussing business and while they were at it, they insisted Anupama join them.

Initially, she hesitated a bit to talk in front of them as she wasn't used to meeting such kinds of people on a regular basis but the boss and his wife made her feel comfortable by including her in the conversation and by asking about her thoughts and opinions on various things.

Slowly, she started opening up and Vanraj felt happy that his wife is finally not an embarrassment of a person he married and can converse a little about work and the corporate world but his happiness didn't stay for long. As Vanraj's boss engaged more and more into a conversation with Anupama, he started to sound more impressed with her knowledge and skills than he was ever with Vanraj's and Vanraj didn't even like it a bit. He tried to shift the focus of conversation to his new project which Anupama knew nothing about but it did nothing good for him as his boss turned to Anupama for a fresh take knowing that she has just graduated and an excited Anupama expressed her views on it that were totally different from her husband.

Impressed by her ideas, Vanraj's boss offered Vanraj a job for Anupama when he walked him and his wife to the car and this irked him even more. Nonetheless, he controlled his anger at the time and politely refused the job offer citing that Anupama was five months pregnant and she didn't want to work.

However, when he came back home, he saw a chirpy Anupama clearing the table and wasn't able to control himself anymore. Holding her hand, he dragged her to their room and closed the door in anger.

Pinning her to the wall, he started shouting lies at her......that she embarrassed him in front of his boss....that his boss pretended to be impressed as a courtesy......that her ideas were so nonsensical that it almost cost him his job and forced her to apologise for it.

How dare you correct me in front of my boss?

Himmat kaise hui tumahri?

He shouted.

Say sorry....maine bola sorry bolo...

He ordered in a thunderous tone.

Sss...ssurri

She stuttered but he didn't stop there. That night, he took all her books into the courtyard and burnt them while she cried and cried and cried, begging him not to do it.

However, the night came to an end and as soon as it did, Vanraj realised what he had done that too when she was pregnant with their first child. He immediately went to his room to apologise and found her curled up into a corner still sobbing.

Terrified of what might happen if someone sees her like that, he used everything he had to pacify her and even promised her that once their kids grow up, she can do anything she wants....be it studies or job and he would help her to improve but he never followed up on that promise.

That night, not only her books turned to ashes but her confidence.....her spark....everything that three years of college had given her, returned to dust along with it and Vanraj ensured that it stays the same for life with his belittling, insults and accusations.

However, destiny had different plans. Years later, the illusion Anupama was living in broke the day Vanraj's affair with Kavya came to light and she walked out on him breaking his delusion for life.

Slowly, she built herself up, brought back the confidence and spark that Vanraj thought he had buried long ago and grew into a much better version of herself while he stood on the side witnessing it in irritation and jealousy.

Everytime she took a step ahead on the ladder of success, Vanraj quivered with anger and did something to stop her progress. The day he found her taking online dance classes, he broke her anklets.....the day he found out she was enrolling herself in an MBA programme, he sent Toshu to create a scene in order to stop her from doing it....the day of inauguration of her dance academy, he sued her for Pakhi's sole custody and the day he realised that Anupama is getting a chance to work with Vikram Mehra, he devised a plan to frame her in a fraud case.

He might make excuses to himself that he was doing this planning and plotting to get his daughter back or for his family but the truth was he couldn't stand Anupama's newfound confidence, her attitude and her success that has come to life in the form of her dance academy.

Anupama Dance Academy

The name stung him like never before as he stood in front of it thinking how his life has turned for the worse since the day she joined the same office as his. He lost his job, was being sued for fraud all because of her and to top it all, now, he was losing his daughter to the man that was supposedly her friend cum lover.

Not being able to control himself anymore, he marched inside determined to teach her a lesson like he used to all those years ago but his legs stopped as soon as he heard some voices coming out of her office and realised there was someone else there with her.

He, slowly, took a few steps ahead and peeked through the gap between the curtains only to find Anupama and Anuj Kapadia laughing and giggling together.

That's it for this part.

Hope you liked it.❤️

Precap:-

Anu:- Kyu aapki koi 6 foot ki vindictive ex nahi hai kya?

She asked, raising her eyebrows and Anuj played along with her.

Anuj:- Hai.....lekin ek problem hai.

He answered, adjusting his glasses, pretending to think and Anupama looked at him in question.

Anu:- Kya?

She wondered.

Anuj:- Uski tumahre ex ki tarah muche nahi hai.....

The next part will be coming this Wednesday.

Till then, please vote and share...and do leave your thoughts about the part in the comment section ❤️

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 381 33
Its a #sanan story from Anupamaa. its completely different than what the serial is. Enjoyyy ❤️❤️ #37- samar (21 may 2023)
43.5K 2.2K 34
I have no clue what they'll show us for the wedding in the show.. so I decided to write my own version of all the wedding functions.. will post them...
27K 1.7K 31
VOTE for all chapters. Fanfiction based on Star Plus's Anupama. A world where angst between MaAn is not overstretched. Hopefully what is overstretch...
69.4K 4.1K 45
Fanfiction stories based on the show Anupama. A tad different storyline than what actually was shown in the series. More focused on MaAn marital lif...